Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Bieber

simon69 Guest

PART 1: Justin Bieber performs for QVC (09/03/2010)

2. 03-21-2010, 05:50 PM

3. 03-21-2010, 06:13 PM

simon69 Guest
    Teen sensation Bieber gears up for busy year

10:25pm EDT
    By Monica Herrera
    NEW YORK (Billboard) - "He causes riots everywhere he goes, and my mom loves him almost as much as I do!" sputters a blond girl in a bubble-gum-pink sweater, flanked by two other breathless tweens. You'd have to be on a severe pop-culture fast not to know which star they're kvelling over, but in any event, they let his name be heard loud: "Justin Bieeeberrr!"
    It's 10 o'clock on a Thursday morning, and of the hundreds packed into New York's Hammerstein Ballroom, roughly three dozen are kids who have managed to score VIP seats. Bieber is performing at Nickelodeon's 2010 "upfront" presentation to advertisers, where the youth-centric network is announcing its new slate of programing. After sitting attentively through pitches about "igniting fan position" and supercharging the SpongeBob SquarePants franchise, the Biebermaniacs, necks craned, phones and Flip cams in hand, angle to capture a frame of the most famous 16-year-old in the game.
    "Your world is my world, and my heart is your heart," Bieber sings in a sweet tenor, perched on a stool and strumming the melody of his first hit, "One Time," on an acoustic guitar. Then he launches into his new single, "Baby," bounding through choreography, thwacking his drummer's kit, rapping Ludacris' guest verse and clutching his chest during swoon-worthy lines like "We will nevah-evah-evah be apart." Afterward, Bieber sticks around to change the lives of a few brace-faced girls, who hug the lip of the stage and clutch their Converses in hopes of an autograph.
    "He-signed-my-shoes-and-my-arm-and-my-cell-phone," says Stephanie Mordoh, a breathless eighth-grader from Westchester who's here with two friends. "He's just so talented and amazing." Bieber poses for a few photos and fields some on-camera questions. On the Jonas Brothers-vs.-Justin Bieber inter-fan beef (their shared initials are partly responsible, as anyone under 16 will tell you), he calmly says, "Our fans seem to fight, and I don't know why. But I don't care, you know? It's whatever." Five minutes later, he's gone, whisked away by his handlers to the next appearance.
    HIS 'WORLD'
    Since being plucked from his hometown of Stratford, Ontario, Bieber has grown from a 13-year-old with a popular YouTube account into a sensation touring with Taylor Swift and boasting sales and social-network stats that rival those of any Disney star. The difference between him and Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers, though, is that their careers were jump-started by TV shows.
    Bieber's debut album, "My World," was released in November on Island through the Raymond Braun Music Group (a 50/50 joint venture between R&B star Usher Raymond and Bieber's manager, Scott "Scooter" Braun). It arrived at No. 6 on the Billboard 200 with 137,000 copies and has since sold 1 million, according to Nielsen SoundScan, a total likely boosted by iTunes' Complete My Album campaign. Four tracks -- "One Time," "One Less Lonely Girl," "Favorite Girl" and "Love Me" -- were released before the album and all charted, making Bieber the first solo artist to have four top 40 singles before the release of his debut album. All seven of the album's songs have charted since, for a total of 3.3 million in individual track sales.
    Bieber will release "My World 2.0," his second album in less than five months, on Tuesday (March 23). Once again, four tracks already have been released to iTunes, one of which, "Baby," debuted at No. 5 on Billboard's Hot 100. Label executives declined to provide a specific sales projection, but Island Def Jam Music Group (IDJMG) plans to ship 1 million copies of "My World 2.0" in its first week of release -- a sharp increase from the estimated 300,000-400,000 copies shipped of "My World" in its first week.
    "I've heard the forecasts, which make me smile because they're a lot higher than what they thought last time," Braun says. "Last time, the ... research team (at IDJMG parent company Universal) told the label that we would sell 30,000-60,000 records from November 17 to December 31. ("My World" sold 728,000 through SoundScan's last chart week of 2009.) Now they have a different outlook, and part of me is nervous because it's easy to be underestimated and then prove people wrong. It's not as easy when they have such high expectations."
    Those expectations, however, are the result of Team Bieber's ability to harness his vast online fan base. "So many artists have Internet traction but are not able to attach anything to it and make money," Def Jam executive vice president Chris Hicks says. "We monetized almost every corner of 'My World' -- every record we released charted. That's why we sold albums and not singles over the holidays. People could feel confident that they were buying into a burgeoning superstar."
    BIEBERMANIA
    The single "One Time" was released in spring 2009, but it didn't pick up steam until midsummer, when the video hit YouTube, where Bieber's subscriber base already stood at 40 million. "One Time" debuted at No. 95 on the Hot 100 in late July, and traditional media outlets gradually caught up to the notion that a viral sensation without any national TV presence had fans eager to forge a deeper connection.
    "He had such a huge online fan base that our biggest challenge was, "How do we convince the traditional partners we work with that this kid is real, that these viral fans really exist?'" IDJMG senior director of marketing Gabriela Schwartz says. "So we did the more traditional promo tour and started getting out some of our creative assets, and we saw immediate reactions." An almost comical series of PR boons followed, in which Bieber would arrive for a promo appearance and the host venue was completely unprepared for the crowd that showed up to see him.
    Top 40 WHTZ (Z100) New York program director Sharon Datsur describes an online chat that Bieber did for the station in September 2009. "When the chat started, it nearly crashed the system, and we had record-breaking numbers for any celebrity chat we've ever done. We started playing his music shortly after that."
    Bieber's "Today" show performance October 12 drew more than 2,000 fans, according to NBC, the most of any act in 2009. Things got out of hand at a much-publicized November 20 appearance at Long Island's Roosevelt Field Mall, where a surging crowd led to the event's cancellation. IDJMG senior vice president of sales James Roppo was arrested and held overnight by Nassau County police for not sending a tweet from Bieber's Twitter page that instructed his fans to disperse. (Only Bieber and Braun know the password.) Roppo wouldn't speak about the incident, which is still under investigation, but Braun says his lawyer is cooperating with authorities. The Nassau County district attorney's director of communications, Carole Trottere, said in an e-mailed statement, "We are working with the attorneys for Def Jam Records to further investigate what happened on that day. We are also in the process of looking into the level of responsibility held by the various corporations involved in the event and their agents."
    BIRTHDAY BOY
    In the middle of all this pandemonium is a kid whose music is quickly catching up to his popularity. Bieber turned 16 March 1, and "My World 2.0" reflects a more mature sensibility. It has dance-pop ear candy like "Somebody to Love" and "Runaway love," a slow-burner ballad in "Up," a catchy Sean Kingston collaboration in "Eenie Meenie" and a potential career-maker titled "U Smile," a piano-driven ballad that directly addresses Bieber's devout followers.
    Needless to say, Bieber is pretty tired these days. Between interviews and appearances, he studies a required three hours daily. "School sucks," he says defiantly, between bites of Chinese takeout while en route from biology lessons to a photo shoot with Seventeen magazine. His handlers also make sure he gets at least one day off per week, to just relax or play sports (basketball, hockey, skateboarding). About 30 of his friends were flown to Los Angeles for his 16th birthday, where he sumo wrestled with Young Money upstart Lil Twist.
    "I'm only 16 once," Bieber says. "I've got to live like it."
    In the same breath, though, he announces that he's excited to tour throughout 2010. Bieber will headline arenas and theaters in 40-plus North American cities, and he says he's confident he can sell out New York's Madison Square Garden. "I just think that I have enough fans, so I could pull in the people. I don't really get nervous anymore."
    Bieber doesn't let cries of "teen pop fad" faze him, either. "There's more people that like me than there are who hate me, so I kind of brush it off," he says. "People say, 'Oh, people just like him because he's pretty.' Or the funniest one: 'When he goes through puberty, he's not going to be a good singer anymore.' How does that make sense when we've seen people like Michael Jackson and Usher and Justin Timberlake do it?"
    Millions of daughters and moms uniting for the common cause of Bieber fever surely won't hurt sales. But it's clear that the biggest driver in all of this is Bieber himself, who still replies to his fans on Twitter as though the past whirlwind eight months haven't turned his world upside down. "I still (use Twitter) as much as before," he says. "People write to me and say, "I'm giving up, you're not talking to me.' I just write them a simple message like, 'Never give up,' you know? And it changes their life."

This is becoming really creepy.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

simon69 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    This is becoming really creepy.
    I know?? Kinda like that Layne Staley thread huh??

Quote Originally Posted by simon69 View Post
    I know?? Kinda like that Layne Staley thread huh??
    Thanks for putting it in the proper perspective!
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

imadeathhag Guest
    I thought he was like 12. Was he the one who sang in the beginning of the sucky "we are the world" remake? Looks like a dork:

Justin Bieber is a 16 year old boy famously known as a Canadian pop/R&B singer. He is in busy to promote his new album My World 2.0. The latest news about his personal life was he wants to date with a fan and confirmed himself.
    He answered questions from fans and he said that everything he learned from his first song for his love life. When he asked about the girl friend he said like ??I look for the girl, who can make me laugh. I like the girl who has nice smile and good looking eyes.?
    He also added that ??Yes I would like to date with a fan who had never fall in love before. It was cheesy for you but it was true.?
    Teenage singer had a three girl friends in his life so far but he admits that none of them is their for whom he is waiting.
    The Canadian also said that 28-year-old singer Beyonce Knowles is his ideal woman because she is super hot.
    Heres the source for this post:
    http://www.truedate4u.com/dating-tip...ber-new-album/

He is in busy to promote his new album My World 2.0.
    He is in busy? WTF does that mean?
    He answered questions from fans and he said that everything he learned from his first song for his love life.
    Again wtf does that mean? Did Kim Ill Jong write this article?
    Uh Oh Hot Dog!
    When he asked about the girl friend he said like ??I look for the girl, who can make me laugh. I like the girl who has nice smile and good looking eyes.?
    When me asked what does this mean, who expressed laughter. Open mouthed utterance expose teeth and then she blinked like sneeze.
    He also added that ??Yes I would like to date with a fan who had never fall in love before. It was cheesy for you but it was true.?
    I date with fan but not overnight in Korea cuz fans remove oxygen from immediate are while sleep so I suffocate soon ensue (not to be confused with commercial port of InSoo where fans are imprisoned in area of non purchasable quaranteen).
    Teenage singer had a three girl friends in his life so far but he admits that none of them is their for whom he is waiting.
    He had a three girl friend? He dated Sybil? He admits none of them is their. Their what? For whom he is waiting does not qualify as an objective entity.

Eewwww! Is that Sean Cassidy?

simon69 Guest
    Eewwww! Is that Sean Cassidy?
    Yes, but this how i remember him >

Yes, but this how i remember him >
    You remember him casting a sideways glance of longing toward Captain Lou Ron Albano Jeremy Kid Tonga?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVPlSMJ1bUg

simon69 Guest

I like this Sean Cassidy better

Sean Cassidy

imadeathhag Guest
    I used to love The Hardy Boys and my Sean t-shirt!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest

He is in busy? WTF does that mean?

Uh Oh Hot Dog!

When me asked what does this mean, who expressed laughter. Open mouthed utterance expose teeth and then she blinked like sneeze.

I date with fan but not overnight in Korea cuz fans remove oxygen from immediate are while sleep so I suffocate soon ensue (not to be confused with commercial port of InSoo where fans are imprisoned in area of non purchasable quaranteen).

He had a three girl friend? He dated Sybil? He admits none of them is their. Their what? For whom he is waiting does not qualify as an objective entity.
    fucking brilliant, you broke through my heartburn and alka-seltzer induced stupor to manage a croaking painful laugh.

You remember him casting a sideways glance of longing toward Captain Lou Ron Albano Jeremy Kid Tonga?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVPlSMJ1bUg
    That kinda looks like Peter Grant, Led Zeppelin's manager, maybe he was looking for groupies for Robert Plant

The most disturbing thing I read from those articles was the adult women (like the one girl who said her mom loves him "as much as I do"). Seriously- eww!

And I'm still baffled that this kid says he's sixteen. He's either a very late bloomer or changed his age so that older fans would feel quite as pervy if they know he'll be legal in 1-2 years (see above example). Maybe I'm so used to early bloomers in my family- my thirteen-year-old son looks like he's going to have to start shaving his upper lip, for example. I'll admit I'm biased that way.

19. 03-25-2010, 07:07 AM

20. 03-25-2010, 07:07 AM

21. 03-25-2010, 07:08 AM

22. 03-25-2010, 07:09 AM

23. 03-25-2010, 07:10 AM

I don't think Shaun Cassidy when I see this- I think Leif Garrett. That's where this kid will be when his voice changes. Seriously- has this kid hit puberty yet?
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

simon69 Guest

simon69 Guest

Justin Bieber fever: Careful, it's catching

The Justin Bieber strain of fandom is so strong, it's kept his name in the top 10 of Twitter trending topics for weeks on end, has caused injuries resulting from a mall melee, and has even led to an arrest.Bieber's manager, Scott "Scooter" Braun, was arrested last week on charges of reckless endangerment and criminal nuisance, brought against him after The Fever took over a Long Island mall last November, according to The New York Times. Braun was accused of taking too long to send a message via Twitter that the appearance had been canceled. Authorities were hoping that tweet would stem the crowd of 3,000 overtaking the storefront where Bieber was scheduled to appear.
    But if you've paid any attention to popular culture at all, that story isn't surprising. Bieber has been all over the place: on MTV, on top 40 radio, even chatting up the ladies on "The View." The kid is practically a popularity magnet.
    So what is the big deal? Is it the perfectly side-swept hair, the swoon-worthy swagger, the flirtatious -- and remarkably consistent -- tweets to his fans?
    It's all of that, plus the fact that he's actually talented, music insiders say.
    Yahoo! Music editor Billy Johnson Jr. admitted that when he first listened to Bieber, he was reminded of the late King of Pop.
    "The tone of his voice and the way that he sings, it made me think of Michael Jackson," Johnson said. "I almost thought, should I not say this? But he's good. He can really sing."
    If you're not a "Belieber" just yet, Rap-Up editor Devin Lazerine says the singer's vintage YouTube clips are worth a look; a younger Bieber held his own crooning covers of Chris Brown, Ne-Yo and Usher songs. These videos not only helped Bieber develop a homegrown fan base, but they also helped him gain a bit of respect from those who would dismiss him as another product of the pop music factory.
    "Older adult audiences can see when someone is trying to sell you something and shove it down your throat," Lazerine said. "This is a little more organic, because he kind of did it himself -- he got on YouTube. I almost wonder if YouTube should get a cut of this, because that's how he got here."
    After being discovered on the site by his manager, Bieber was then introduced to Usher, who, after initially passing on hearing the teen sing, got into a bit of a bidding war with Justin Timberlake and ended up being the one to take Bieber on as a protégé. It's given the teen a stamp of credibility that other YouTube stars haven't been able to claim.
    "Usher is an established and respected pop star, and if he's endorsing this 16-year-old kid, the rest of us think that we should take notice," Lazerine said.
    Bieber's management team has wielded that cred wisely, said Billboard magazine's Monica Herrera, because they took their time building his name from YouTube to the music charts, mainly with the help of Bieber's growing fan base.
    "He was growing slowly, and the fans saw that -- they felt like they were playing a role in building him to become a star," Herrera said. "They became invested in championing him, whether it was buying his albums or watching his videos or tweeting about him, they all had a stake in wanting to keep him in the limelight."
    While Bieber hasn't exactly crossed over entirely into an adult demographic, "there's an awareness of him now. You can't argue that that's happened, in the past month especially."
    Between Bieber's hit single, "Baby," his lead part in the remake of "We are the World" in February, appearances on shows like "Chelsea Lately" and his takeover of the fairly adult humor Web site FunnyOrDie.com, the teen is inescapable even for adults who don't have kids.
    "We wanted to do something to trump Reba McEntire's [takeover of the site last year], and we called up Team Bieber to do 'Bieber or Die,' " explained Funny or Die's head of production, Mike Farah. "Obviously, we know how big he is and how big he is online, and what [Web] site wouldn't want to be a part of the Bieber phenomenon right now? He's everywhere, and he's actually really, really talented. This is his moment."
    That's because he hasn't let up on feeding the nation's appetite for more Bieber -- he's released two albums in the past five months. The first, "My World," entered the Billboard 200 chart at No. 6, selling 137,000 copies its first week, while the latter, "My World 2.0," entered the charts at No. 1 with 280,000 albums sold in the first week.
    "He's got four times as many songs out as other people do right now, and he tweets about four times as often, if not more, as any other celebrity," Herrera said. "That constant feeding of content to his fans is what keeps him there. People want to feel like they're buying into him, and tweeting about him is an active decision on their part to keep him a trending topic."
    Bieber shows his appreciation by re-tweeting messages from his 1.6 million-plus followers on the social network site with a personal note, or giving a "random late-night shout out" to the his female fans, encouraging his fans to get in a dialogue with him. That accessibility has made him a mainstay, said celebrity blogger Jared Eng of JustJared.com and JustJaredJr.com.
    "People consider him a best friend, like another version of Taylor Swift," Eng said. "There's nothing sexual about them -- adults can take their kids to see their concerts, and they're nonthreatening."
    But while Swift may have to contend with other young female pop stars for popularity, Bieber has "saturated the teen market," Eng said. "He's the only white, young male singer that girls can idolize. There's no one else in that market space other than the Jonas Brothers, and one of them is already married, and another one has a girlfriend."
    The demand for Bieber feels new, Herrera said, because it's something we haven't seen in a while, since the days of the boy bands, but in many ways, "this is the traditional model of teen pop stardom," she said.
    "If you look at old Donny Osmond videos, they have a very similar vibe going on. It's just a post-millennial version of that. It's manifesting in a very old-school way, it's just through these modern mediums that we're using now. If Twitter had been there when New Kids on the Block was around, they totally would've been high up in the trending topics."
    Bieber's star is so high, it's hard to imagine where he can go from here, but Yahoo Music! editor Johnson believes that if he plays his cards right, he can have the career of the pop star who once wanted to sign him: Justin Timberlake.
    "People laughed at 'N Sync the way that people laugh at Justin Bieber -- the music purists who dismissed 'N Sync as a group that wouldn't be able to move beyond the teen pop market -- but look at what Justin Timberlake has done," Johnson said.
    "Timberlake crossed over on so many platforms, and in a lot of ways, Bieber is doing that now, by working with Ludacris," he added. "You never know what will happen, but if he keeps a level head and allows his music to grow naturally, he'll be OK."

Uh Oh Hot Dog!

lmaoooooo

How about a 3rd choice. Don't care.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

sablegsd Guest
    Never heard of him till I read this thread.
    Just the latest bubblegum little girl fantasy.
    He looks like a 10 year old, has he hit puberty yet?

Nvr_Sk_to_Tll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sablegsd View Post
    Never heard of him till I read this thread.
    Just the latest bubblegum little girl fantasy.
    He looks like a 10 year old, has he hit puberty yet?
    I'm tellin' ya folks, this is either a rare case of lying UP about age, or the kids a castrato...there's no other solution unless he's just got some SEVERE testosterone deficiency.

Oh, I was wondering who that was that making me change the radio station. His voice is piercing.

This kid is a douche nozzle. What's with the stupid hand signs? Is he gangsta now, or is this his half ass attempt at a victory symbol?

<------I'm cranky this morning.

HATE him...he's like a female version of Manvoice Cyrus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

nodano Guest
    Who the hell is he and where the hell did he come from?

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    What gets me is the adults that listen to this guy. Another example of the dumbing down of America. This kid is singling about heartache and loss when he has never been in love and hasn't lost anything besides maybe a toy he misplaced.
    I just saw that Miley Cyrus and a couple of the cast the Twilight seris are going to be presenters at the Oscars. That's a joke. Thats the closest they will ever get to a Oscar
    What? Were the Teletubbies busy or something?

Last edited by SomeChick; 04-06-2010 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    His hair is more than ridiculous:

Oh ffs...He looks like a little girl...

What are teenaged girls thinking these days?!?!?

simon69 Guest
    Unintentionally HIGHlarious

Filed under: Justin Bieber
    Marijuana, strippers, the Dodgers and Justin Bieber.
    Only in Los Angeles!
    Amazing.

simon69 Guest
    The Biebs Forgives The President

Filed under: Music Minute > Barack Obama > Justin Bieber
    Barack Obama must be relieved!
    Justin Bieber has performed at the White House twice since he was introduced to the President, but apparently Obama didn't get his name right at their first meeting. Lucky for everyone, Bieber is a forgiving young man.
    "He messed up my name, but I give it to him," explains Justin. "He's not the age category I sing to. He's not 'one less lonely girl.'"
    But, Tyler Perry is!

I agree this kid is the Leif Garrett of 2010.

Check out this great website for a laugh... "Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber" http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/

I was at the grocery store yesterday and saw one of those magazines with his picture and a title that screamed 'In-Depth Interview with Justin Bieber!!!' on it. He's sixteen (or so they say). What's he got to be in-depth about that hasn't been already covered by every other teen idol out there? Bleah.

Fujicakes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseysucks View Post
    Word.

jaylene Guest
    [quote=JefeStone;1013033]Just another kiddie act. Remember Hanson?[/quote]

mmmmmmbet I do!!
    Last edited by jaylene; 04-11-2010 at 10:32 PM.

ozzysmom Guest
    He's got stupid hair, just like this douche bag from "Million Dollar Listing" on Bravo.

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-pho...ere-1aQjCr.jpg

mandee1005 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    he's no Donny Osmond...can't stand this kid...whiny nasally breathy junk is what he sings
    Thats who I thought of when I first saw him!
    Sean Cassidy

I'll drink to that!!

mandee1005 Guest

mandee1005 Guest
    I think he belongs to the Osmond clan

I saw him on SNL last night. Kid can't sing.

simon69 Guest

Justin beiber and tina fey on ??snl? teacher skit

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nodano View Post
    Who the hell is he and where the hell did he come from?
    I still can't answer that question. And hope that I never can.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylene View Post
    mmmmmmbet I do!!

SNORT

Quote Originally Posted by Willy View Post

Check out this great website for a laugh... "Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber" http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/
    Yes!! That makes me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    He's got stupid hair, just like this douche bag from "Million Dollar Listing" on Bravo.

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-pho...ere-1aQjCr.jpg
    I hate that guy!! He always does that stupid head jerk like he has epilepsy.

Quote Originally Posted by mandee1005 View Post
    LMHOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I still can't answer that question. And hope that I never can.
    HAHAHA

This thread is hilarious.

He is a cute kid though.

jaylene Guest
    Sean Cassidy
    Ummmm I'll take one of these to go. Damn this picture has to be illegal!

That hair looks like you are always wearing a hat.

The douche from Million Dollar Listings is an idiot. That guy is in his 30's. I like to see him bitch about people not thinking he's old enough to be selling real estate.

Still creeped out and baffled over here by the Justin Bieber phenomenon. I'm waiting for the day his hair eats his face. I'm clearly too old and cranky to "get" him.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by amaranthaseven View Post
    I'm waiting for the day his hair eats his face.
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseysucks View Post
    And a 4th choice-creeped out.

davidbrown Guest
    Sean Cassidy
    Can I get one of these for my birthday?

Dying Breath Guest
    I saw on lamebook someone had said condoms should come in different sizes.. 3XL 2XL XL Med.. small 2xs.. 3 xs and Justin Bieber

jaylene Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dying Breath View Post
    I saw on lamebook someone had said condoms should come in different sizes.. 3XL 2XL XL Med.. small 2xs.. 3 xs and Justin Bieber