Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Bieber

Again, I ask -- how does his current girlfriend, Selena Gomez, fit into this? Was he cheating on her?

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    VERY interesting that you should mention that sling. I recently received a response to a resume I have posted for a full time professional sales position- it was from a company that owns multiple funeral homes!!! What say my fellow hags...should I apply???
    Would you be selling caskets or organizing hits?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by KCBee View Post
    Again, I ask -- how does his current girlfriend, Selena Gomez, fit into this? Was he cheating on her?
    Apparently shes a square peg.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    He thinks his fame will last forever, that he is so popular the world can't live without him. His fame will dry up just like others before him who thought they were so important like Tiffany, Debbie Gibson, Hannah Montana, Britney Spears, and thousands more just like them. He'll last about as long as a fart in a tornado.
    r

Totally!!! My 5 year old asked my today if I like his music and I told her, "Not really!!" I hate to think that the kids around her brought this up because of all this BS...but, yep, that's what happend!!! I always tell her enjoy being a kid, it last a short time and you have a long time being an adult! Makes me sad really~
    It's hard to ride at night...on your bicycle with no lights to guide...just take a chance and ride. Olson and Louris

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Would you be selling caskets or organizing hits?
    IDK, organizing hits might be necessary if business is slow. On the other hand, new generation casket sales might be brisk if I could sell these and the accompanying eternal service plans to go with them (don't leave home without it!):

Last edited by Cynful; 11-04-2011 at 10:15 PM.

& now there is rumor Selena & Justin may be over... how convinent after she gets his NAME TATTOOED!!! on her wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    & now there is rumor Selena & Justin may be over... how convinent after she gets his NAME TATTOOED!!! on her wrist.
    Was it his actual name or a picture of a beaver?

Mammy Guest
    Maybe it was "no, my boyfriend isn't gay!"

I seriously hope this article is BS...
    http://www.omdoubleg.com/entertainment/mariah-yeater-im-rich-bitch/
    A
    nd if it's true, I wish they'd take at least a part of it and get that poor kid a college fund... at least give him a chance. It looks like he's pretty genetically challenged already, poor thing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn View Post
    I seriously hope this article is BS...
    http://www.omdoubleg.com/entertainme...im-rich-bitch/
    Wow...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

KarmaKat Guest
    I so hope the baby is his. That would seriously make my year

Quote Originally Posted by KCBee View Post
    Where does Selena Gomez fit in this scenario? Was he practicing on the 20 year old in preparation for the "big one" with Selena?
    He's only been dating her for a couple of months, hasn't he? If the woman's story is to be believed (personally I think she's full of it), this would have occurred well prior to him dating Gomez.
    "I don't want the bodies, just the pictures."
    --Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Mel View Post
    He's only been dating her for a couple of months, hasn't he? If the woman's story is to be believed (personally I think she's full of it), this would have occurred well prior to him dating Gomez.
    No, it's been quite a bit longer- since December 2010/January 2011 New Year's celebration.

I was just thinking about a few months ago where he rented out the Staples Center so he could have a dinner and a movie with just himself and Selena. I wonder if the dinner/movie date ended with a happy ending in the same spot he "indulged" with that gal from San Diego?

Mammy Guest
    I get the giggles hearing that they indulged in sex. I would hardly call thirty seconds worth of sex an indulgence!

I'm not about to white-knight the Bieb, but I don't think there's any chance, not even a teeny one, that this happened.

First thing I thought when I heard her story was that I wanted to see her. She says she was in the audience and was approached to come back stage. Okay. But you'd have to be an extraordinary beauty for that kind of thing to happen. And she's just not. She's average looking for her age, and I'm being kind since she just had a child. Those looks did not get her backstage, just no way.

In fact, the way she said that it all went down, it just sounds as though someone not-too-bright made it up. "I've never had sex before" is just not the come-on line for most guys. He'd have no reason to tell her that, it's kind of ludicrous, really.

Bieber has handlers who've likely told him a great deal about how to conduct himself so's to keep up his image. And there is no way he put his reputation on the line for a romp with this 20 year old (and a hard 20 it's been) mother.

Someone from the NY Post got clever and did his homework, and the results were... interesting. Seems the Bieb isn't the only one she's accused of fathering this unfortunate child:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/woman_who_claims_she_had_bieber_U4SI9XtemCEh30hNfx9M5I

I
    think this guy's telling the truth, that she's been trying to decide who to pin this on for some time now. If she could have convinced him the baby was his, the whole Bieber thing wouldn't have come up. Bothers me that someone can profit from telling a slanderous lie (she didn't have to throw in that 30-seconds thing). She's using her just-born child to try to gain fame and extort money from someone she's never even met, and that's kind of sickening. Yeah, sounds like she's going to be a stellar mom. Wow, poor kid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

MorbidChrissy Guest
    I'm not about to white-knight the Bieb, but I don't think there's any chance, not even a teeny one, that this happened.

First thing I thought when I heard her story was that I wanted to see her. She says she was in the audience and was approached to come back stage. Okay. But you'd have to be an extraordinary beauty for that kind of thing to happen. And she's just not. She's average looking for her age, and I'm being kind since she just had a child. Those looks did not get her backstage, just no way.

In fact, the way she said that it all went down, it just sounds as though someone not-too-bright made it up. "I've never had sex before" is just not the come-on line for most guys. He'd have no reason to tell her that, it's kind of ludicrous, really.

Bieber has handlers who've likely told him a great deal about how to conduct himself so's to keep up his image. And there is no way he put his reputation on the line for a romp with this 20 year old (and a hard 20 it's been) mother.

Someone from the NY Post got clever and did his homework, and the results were... interesting. Seems the Bieb isn't the only one she's accused of fathering this unfortunate child:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/woman_who_claims_she_had_bieber_U4SI9XtemCEh30hNfx9M5I

I
    think this guy's telling the truth, that she's been trying to decide who to pin this on for some time now. If she could have convinced him the baby was his, the whole Bieber thing wouldn't have come up. Bothers me that someone can profit from telling a slanderous lie (she didn't have to throw in that 30-seconds thing). She's using her just-born child to try to gain fame and extort money from someone she's never even met, and that's kind of sickening. Yeah, sounds like she's going to be a stellar mom. Wow, poor kid.
    Well said. That's what I've been thinking. Of all the girls there, she gets picked? Yeah, no. She may be getting all this money now for interviews and whatever, but she's going to be broke as hell after getting sued by Bieber for defamation and her lawyer fees. Good job, ho bag.

I
    The 30 second thing sounds like it was thrown in there by someone who read a book, saw a tv show or heard a story about 70's groupies and was expecting things to still be that way. The whole hoping to get lost in a sea of girls he must teeny bop every night backstage thing.

PS. I'm still laughing from the pic of this kid in the pink outfit and the "leave her alone" one
    Last edited by SomeChick; 11-06-2011 at 01:42 AM.

I
    I pretty much agree with you. The only thing I wonder is why Bieber needs a "crisis management team"? Why not just have the test? If he's not the father, crisis averted.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by aedgar5000 View Post
    It's been a long time since health class, but can one woman get another woman pregnant?
    Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    Duh that always the nail in the coffin

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    Well said. That's what I've been thinking. Of all the girls there, she gets picked? Yeah, no. She may be getting all this money now for interviews and whatever, but she's going to be broke as hell after getting sued by Bieber for defamation and her lawyer fees. Good job, ho bag.
    fact: dudes cheat with ugly chicks. I've just learned that! how exciting to share my new knowledge!

It looks like Bieber IS going to take the DNA test after all...

Justin Bieber will take DNA test and Then Sue His Accuser

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/06/justin...ater-dna-test/

MorbidChrissy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    fact: dudes cheat with ugly chicks. I've just learned that! how exciting to share my new knowledge!
    You're right. I forgot about that.

You know what I find hilarious? The mentioning of his "handlers". That makes me think of those people who handle dogs at dog shows. His hairstyle is just as bad as those poor Poodles.

As long as it is female, walks upright on two legs, has a heartbeat and is warm, it will get laid..... period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    As long as it is female, walks upright on two legs, has a heartbeat and is warm, it will get laid..... period.
    Like this?

aedgar5000 Guest
    Beyond disturbing (reverts to fetal position, slowly rocking)

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidChrissy View Post
    You're right. I forgot about that.

You know what I find hilarious? The mentioning of his "handlers". That makes me think of those people who handle dogs at dog shows. His hairstyle is just as bad as those poor Poodles.
    I can see him sitting and being brushed.

Like this?
    trauma

trauma

trauma

tized

Quote Originally Posted by aedgar5000 View Post
    Beyond disturbing (reverts to fetal position, slowly rocking)
    some of this too.

I need a hug

Like this?
    Absolutely frightening.

Any updates on the Bieber boy's alleged dalliance with the skank?

The Lucky One Guest
    I like this Bieber Bitch! Maybe one day he can unite with other lesbians and build a Habitat For Humanity! TEAM BEAVER!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    I like this Bieber Bitch! Maybe one day he can unite with other lesbians and build a Habitat For Humanity! TEAM BEAVER!
    Yes!

I wonder if he knows he's single handedly responsible for a whole new generation of lesbians.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Team beaver LOL

Yes!

I wonder if he knows he's single handedly responsible for a whole new generation of lesbians.
    Beibians!!!
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 11-14-2011 at 06:02 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

aedgar5000 Guest
    Yes!

Suicides are also up roughly 1000%.

The Lucky One Guest
    I've got rabies, rabies, rabies ohhhhhhhh

MorbidChrissy Guest
    hahaha Hilarious!!

Mammy Guest
    I don't know what lesbians look like it your neck of the woods, but the ones around where I live look more like Chaz Bono than Justin Bieber. They could snap his neck like a twig!

RaRaRamona Guest
    They're all pretty hot in my neck of the woods. ahem

The Lucky One Guest
    Flannel and lace?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Maybe not ALL hot. Mostly hot.

Mammy Guest
    Are you being serious because honest to God I have never seen an actual lipstick lesbian in real life? I always get the giggles when I hear a guy say he would like to be between two lesbians. Of course, he is talking about the "lesbians" seen on porn and I am thinking about the ones who dress like loggers and have a wallet on a chain. Why would a guy want to be between lesbians anyway? They aren't interested in the least in what he has to offer and the only physical contact he would likely get is for them to be trying to get him the fuck out of the way so they can get down to business. He would be as worthless as a nipple on the bottom of your foot in that scenario.

rjbrasher Guest
    I bet gomez has the biggest strap on money could buy.

RaRaRamona Guest
    He would be as worthless as a nipple on the bottom of your foot in that scenario.
    SNORT!

Yes I know lots of lippies & diesels too. I like androgyny. Ain't you got no hot chicks up there?

Portia de Rossi is a lipstick lez

Cat Cora

Leisha Hailey

Camilla Grey

Amber Heard

Jillian Michaels

Chely Wright

Sorry, I got distraked by my new favorite site.

stufflesbianslike

I think I'm a lesbian

DarkFlax Guest
    I don't really have an opinion on him or his music. I've only heard that "Baby" song. However, why is it that when most white people sing, they try to sound black? LAME. Put your hand down Chad. No one thinks you have soul.

RaRaRamona Guest
    He's trying to sound black? I'm pretty sure Beebs is the whitest kid I know.

slingshot Guest
    They're all pretty hot in my neck of the woods. ahem
    *packs for Johnny Cashville*

slingshot Guest
    Are you being serious because honest to God I have never seen an actual lipstick lesbian in real life? I always get the giggles when I hear a guy say he would like to be between two lesbians. Of course, he is talking about the "lesbians" seen on porn and I am thinking about the ones who dress like loggers and have a wallet on a chain. Why would a guy want to be between lesbians anyway? They aren't interested in the least in what he has to offer and the only physical contact he would likely get is for them to be trying to get him the fuck out of the way so they can get down to business. He would be as worthless as a nipple on the bottom of your foot in that scenario.
    LOL mammy you crack me up! Some guys think that a lesbian only needs one good, manly screw (from them, of course) to convert them to the wonderful world of heterosexual sex. Oh brother. And yep, the guy and two girls thing boils down to one woman sucking him and the other prolly diddling herself. Strictly for the enjoyment of the male. No muss, no fuss, no work really on the part of the guy. Its their total package. All the fun and none of the work! LOL

Deathgoddess Guest
    I agree with you! I have many lesbian friends and most of them are pretty butch and awesome, BUT my best friend from high school total lipstick lesbian. NEVER saw it coming, she was always more fem than me and her GF (wife now) is pretty fem too. They are both gorgeous and I can imagine fuel the fantasy's of many men that they know. They are the only "lipstick" couple that I know though.

slingshot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    I agree with you! I have many lesbian friends and most of them are pretty butch and awesome, BUT my best friend from high school total lipstick lesbian. NEVER saw it coming, she was always more fem than me and her GF (wife now) is pretty fem too. They are both gorgeous and I can imagine fuel the fantasy's of many men that they know. They are the only "lipstick" couple that I know though.
    I love lipstick gurls. Hell, I dont want a woman who looks like a man! And no offense to my butch friends of course. Its funny, you frequently see lipsticks together (and yes, they do fuel many fantasies) but I've never seen two butches together. Bloody hell, we need a thread to discuss all this stuff!

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    I love lipstick gurls. Hell, I dont want a woman who looks like a man! And no offense to my butch friends of course. Its funny, you frequently see lipsticks together (and yes, they do fuel many fantasies) but I've never seen two butches together. Bloody hell, we need a thread to discuss all this stuff!
    You start it and I will comment on it, I have lots of questions!

slingshot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    You start it and I will comment on it, I have lots of questions!
    I thought about having one earlier. But I didnt know how well it would go over. It can be a great way to ask questions among friends, share ideas and thoughts and get info. I'm pleased to see more gay folks here than on some other boards I have frequented.

I have many gay friends (of both sexes), I enjoy many gay things, I have a set of rainbow bracelets that permanently adorn my wrist. I frequent the gay bars with one of my two bffs (who has been dating a woman for like 6 years but only recently started saying she was a lesbian), and I'm not afraid to dance and/or canoodle with her while we are there. But I am straight as an arrow.......
    I need a shirt, or a bumpersticker or something that says "I'm not gay, people just think I am"......
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”