Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anissa Jones

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Death_Hag View Post
    I had a Mrs. Beasley doll too I think she is in my storage somewhere. I also had a Kitty Carryall ( from the Brady Bunch)anyone have one of those??
    Oooh...no Kitty Carryall doll here, but I would love to have one! Do you still have Kitty too? That would be soooo cool!

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    I am not sure, I will have to check in my storage locker, I did have her at one time, but idk if she is still there.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Death_Hag View Post
    I am not sure, I will have to check in my storage locker, I did have her at one time, but idk if she is still there.
    She was a cute little doll, I just did a quick search on her and saw her picture.

dawn7245 Guest
    I still have mine too.

ReluctantDeathHag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavros View Post
    Did anyone have a Mrs. Beasley doll? I did.
    I still have my Mrs. Beasley doll and she still works!

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavros View Post
    Did anyone have a Mrs. Beasley doll? I did.

I did. I did.

Noelle Page Guest
    It's weird about Anissa Jones. She was fairly....undocumented, for a celebrity. Not many non-Buffy photos out there... I recall hearing about her death, just kind of one sentence on the radio....weird.

weirdly there really are a ton of people obsessed with Buffy. I just jazzed up her page a bit, and added one for Sebastian Cabot as well.

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/c.../sebastian.htm

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/j...issa_jones.htm

Are you kidding me????

Quote Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
    This death surprised me when I found out about it years ago. I used to love watching Family Affair. Never liked the doll or Sissy though (figures though as she's Paris Hilton's mommy)

WELL THAT SURE EXPLAINS A LOT!
    I cried for shoes .... til I met a man with no feet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    weirdly there really are a ton of people obsessed with Buffy. I just jazzed up her page a bit, and added one for Sebastian Cabot as well.

Scott

Anissa's page looks great! I don't remember if that pic of her that was taken the day before she died was on there before, but it's awesome. She was beautiful.

OOOOO I'm so glad you posted Sebastian Cabot! He was my favorite from Family Affair! I was into Uncle Bill, too. I used to do an imitation of him contemplating what his next words were going to be. He was a crack up!

Thanks, Scott!
    I cried for shoes .... til I met a man with no feet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Suzanne30 Guest
    I never realised that Sebastian Cabot was only 59 when he died. He always seemed older than that to me.

Peter Guest

glasses

when my little sister's mrs beasley's glasses went missing we told her mrs beasley got contacts....

Daphne Guest

Wow, great addendums on the annissa story - Also I had NO idea that Brian Keith was the son of Peg Entwistle... thank you for that addendum! fascinating!

Noelle Page Guest

Thanks, Scott. Still, there seem to be so few photos of teenaged Anissa that aren't fuzzy or grainy. Kind of adds to the mystery of her.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Thanks, Scott. Still, there seem to be so few photos of teenager Anissa that aren't fuzzy or grainy. Kind of adds to the mystery of her.

Kind of wonder if she was just being camera shy and wanted to be a normal teenager?

Goddamn drugs...

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    I thought Buffy and Jody were creepy when I was a kid...and Mr. French too for that matter.
    Thank goodness for Uncle Bill, he seemed like the only normal one in the bunch (at least he didn't scare me).
    Or maybe I just had daddy issues...

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I thought Buffy and Jody were creepy when I was a kid...and Mr. French too for that matter.
    Thank goodness for Uncle Bill, he seemed like the only normal one in the bunch (at least he didn't scare me).
    Jack, I don't know if I mentioned it, but I had a crush on Jody when I used to watch the show.

Gross! What the hell was wrong with me? I still had that crush when he was on Sigmond!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Jack, I don't know if I mentioned it, but I had a crush on Jody when I used to watch the show.

Gross! What the hell was wrong with me? I still had that crush when he was on Sigmond!
    Maybe it was the hair lisa ???

lisalouver Guest
    Maybe it was the hair lisa ???
    Perhaps. LMAO

21. 01-28-2008, 06:31 PM

Danny62 Guest

This fucking Miss Beasly doll creeped me out!!

RoRo Guest
    hey now Danny...I loved my Mrs Beasley doll ...well till my mom ( also known as the devil ) decapitated it!!

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    hey now Danny...I loved my Mrs Beasley doll ...well till my mom ( also known as the devil ) decapitated it!!
    I am sorry to hear that! Did she do it on purpose?

I just read Scott's update on AnEEsa Jones. I was a bit taken aback by the Mrs. Beasley doll. I thought she wore a red dress and didn't have glasses. Then I remembered that was Kitty Carryall. It is said that "Cindy" mimicked "Buffy" with the whole pigtails thing. I guess she did the same thing with the doll...
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Yes I would love to see some pictures of Anissa Jones.

dbrian Guest
    Here is kind of a sweet tribute to Anissa and two other actresses who went way too soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luVfKBaTPqE

phirerednga Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrian View Post
    Here is kind of a sweet tribute to Anissa and two other actresses who went way too soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luVfKBaTPqE
    Very sweet!

mad magazine did a 'spoof' of family affair. i remember the names were: mr. stench, uncle bilge, boffy and jokey lmao... oh well made me laff :/
    pull the string!

tigerlily Guest
    I wasn't born yet when Anissa died, much less when the show was on, but it seems to be another case of a child star gone bad. With the percentage of child stars that grow up to be terribly addicted to drugs or alcohol, or have mental health issues, I don't understand how any parent would let their kid go into show business, but stage mothers are still everywhere! I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by soundqcar View Post
    Kathy Garver is no more Paris Hilton's mother than I am.
    You are right! I wonder how that rumor got started?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    So, Is the older sister really Paris Hilton's mom? I had never heard that.
    No. This is Paris Hilton's mom http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathy_Hilton
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

imogene schlogenwockle Guest
    Speaking of Anissa, I dearly loved the show Family Affair. I discovered Kathy Garver's (Cissy) email address and she refused to respond to me. Since I'm on AOL, I decided to IM her and she turned her IM's off. I wanted to say, Hey bitch, I didn't ask you to publicize your email address, so why the cold treatment. After all, you were the weak link of the show.'
    So, then I located Johnny Whitaker's email address and sent him an email. He, at least, did respond, but was not overly friendly.

Cathy J. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
    I wasn't born yet when Anissa died, much less when the show was on, but it seems to be another case of a child star gone bad. With the percentage of child stars that grow up to be terribly addicted to drugs or alcohol, or have mental health issues, I don't understand how any parent would let their kid go into show business, but stage mothers are still everywhere! I don't get it.
    There is a bit of a difference between many child stars and Anissa. Anissa made the choice herself to get out of show business which is what she did. She didn't sit around the house waiting for the phone to ring hoping for another another show ( which chances are would never come anyway ), unlike so many other child stars.

Sadly she got mixed in with the wrong crowd and getting into drugs which killed her ( and her brother ) in the end.

Who knows, maybe had she STAYED in show business whether its in front or behind the camera, perhaps she would still be around today.

LitaMalibu Guest
    *New to the board: aka longtime death hag, first time poster)
    Anyone remember the obscure song in the 80's called, "Buffy Come Back" by Angel and the Reruns. (They were the chick band in that Tom Hanks movie, Bachelor Pary who sang "Why Do Girls Like Bad Boys") Anyways, it's a whimsical tribute to the character Buffy and (Anissa's OD). You definately have to check it out!

By the way, no Hilton was related in any way to Anissa.

soonerpimp Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    You are right! I wonder how that rumor got started?
    Kathy Richards (Hilton) appeared in 1 episode of Family Affair, Kathy Garver was Cissy

#1 Death Hag Guest
    This doll scared the bejasus out of me

Its really sad that Anissa and her brother ended up that way. Another case of too much too soon.

Vamp Guest
    Didn't all of the kids from that show have tragic lives?

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
    This death surprised me when I found out about it years ago. I used to love watching Family Affair. Never liked the doll or Sissy though (figures though as she's Paris Hilton's mommy)

No she isn't Paris's mother- this is Kathy Garver,who is a whole other Kathy. Kathy Hilton was Kathy Richards: This is her resume:
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0724187/

Her sisters are Kim and Kyle Richards who have been the two most active in acting.

#1 Death Hag Guest
    This website is for Johnnywhitaker fans. Apparantely he is starting an acting workshop.

http://www.johnnywhitaker.com/

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by #1 Death Hag View Post
    This website is for Johnnywhitaker fans. Apparantely he is starting an acting workshop.

http://www.johnnywhitaker.com/

Good for him-is he still into hardcore S&M?(they interviewed him in a tabloid-that is how I know)

#1 Death Hag Guest
    Well if he is still into S&M this website doesn't tell us anything like that.

hoxharding Guest
    Dang,
    I know I read that stuff about him, but I was going to add that I couldn't find anything about it on the internet. Then my stupid laptop shut down AGAIN!
    Anyway-I can't find anything about him being all S&M. All I really recall was feeling all icked out. I am so hoping it was just a nasty rumor(and it must of been -no evidence)

lisalouver Guest
    JHC!!!

I just checked out the pics of him, I used to have the biggest crush on him.

Here he is with Bernie Kopel (Love Boat) last year at TV land awards.

He looks like a cartoon!

WTF happened to him?

Jeez

JHC!!!

He looks like a cartoon!

WTF happened to him?
    I know we all age yada yada

But OUCH

sunshine74137 Guest
    JHC!!!

He looks like a cartoon!

WTF happened to him?
    He looks like Mrs Beasley

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine74137 View Post
    LMAO!

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine74137 View Post
    Hey, no pickin on Mrs. Beasley !!!!! I still have my original Mrs. Beasley doll, and she STILL talks !!!!!!

hotmama Guest
    i saw her story on the e true hollywood story. she is gone and also her brother and her dad. only mom was left and she is piece of work. she still lives in the home.

sunshine74137 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    i saw her story on the e true hollywood story. she is gone and also her brother and her dad. only mom was left and she is piece of work. she still lives in the home.
    Piece of work, how??

ApricotRoses Guest
    If I hadn't read it, I would NEVER have guessed who that was in that picture. GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD.