Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anissa Jones

Peg Entwhistle was Brian Keith's step-mother.

Quote Originally Posted by AliWProk View Post
    Peg Entwhistle was Brian Keith's step-mother.
    Wow, don't think I ever knew that!
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

SusanCarole Guest
    Murphee, allow me to clarify. She didn't live a very healthy lifestyle when she was a small child and still in the care of her mother. From all that I have read, her mother did not take very good care of her in terms of making sure that she slept well and ate well. So, for her to be 18 and only 81 pounds doesn't seem very healthy. I don't know what you were trying to say in regards to my comment. Can you explain?

Murphee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanCarole View Post
    Murphee, allow me to clarify. She didn't live a very healthy lifestyle when she was a small child and still in the care of her mother. From all that I have read, her mother did not take very good care of her in terms of making sure that she slept well and ate well. So, for her to be 18 and only 81 pounds doesn't seem very healthy. I don't know what you were trying to say in regards to my comment. Can you explain?
    Sure, just the comment about the size of a 5th grader. People who are 5' 6, 6 feet, or whatever are not compared to being the size of children. That's all I meant.

I'm 4 ft 11 or so...I would be miffed if somebody said I was the size of a 5th grader. Didn't mean to single you out, was just responding to the words.

Being 81 lbs is indeed very unhealthy...even being tiny.

hutter Guest
    Take into account that many child actors are chosen for roles because of their size for their age. Many of the Little Rascals actors never grew much past five foot tall (Sunshine Sammy, Spanky, Kendall McComas, etc.). I'm sure the experienced casting directors for Family Affair noticed that young Anissa was undersized for her age and that played a factor in her casting.

blockhead Guest
    I find it troubling that just slightly over 100 days after Anissa has access to $180K she dies and that bitch of a mother of hers doesn't even provide her with a proper burial. There's no way that Anissa had burned through all that cash but her mother had no problem of burning her (literally) and keeping the balance of Anissa's money all to her greedy self. Probably did the same to younger brother Paul when he died of an overdose approx. 8 years later. If this c*nt isn't already dead I am hopeful that she gets cremated and her cremains simply flushed down the toilet.

I looked up Anissa Jones's mother, she is either listed as Mary Anne Tweel Jones or Mary P Tweel Jones, but apparently went by "Paula". Hardly anything is available out there in internetland, I did see a couple of pics of her and another pic of Anissa's dad (who had a strange resemblence to "Uncle Bee-yoh") and she didn't look all that charming. Also read somewhere that she had another baby after Anissa's death, I'm sure she would have been in her 40's by then. She should be well into her 70's by now, but couldn't find anything on whether she's alive or not...

By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

SusanCarole Guest
    I would like for someone to put on their private detective hat and find her mother. I wonder what she did with all of the money? I have wondered about that woman for many years.

I would like for someone to put on their private detective hat and find her mother. I wonder what she did with all of the money? I have wondered about that woman for many years.
    I hope we can find something on her, but for the most part, it looks like she has just disappeared into the wild blue yonder...
    --William Shakespeare!

Starstruck Guest
    Anissa her mother and her brother Paul

respectfulone Guest
    LOL. Sounds like your festival is indeed cursed.

SusanCarole Guest
    Cool picture Starstruck. Where did you find it?

LitaMalibu Guest
    Is it bad that her mother kind of reminds me of Divine? Hee hee...
    I found her yearbook picture at Westchester High, even though someone posted a link to a grainy ASB card with the same pic. It looks like whoever owned the yearbook crossed her name out (or maybe underlined it?). And no, she didn't sign the yearbook I looked. It's on memory lane dot com if you wanna look yourself...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Westchester-74-11-AJ.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	44199

Starstruck Guest
    Cool picture Starstruck. Where did you find it?
    Sorry to take so long to get back, just did some Googleing!

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    I find it troubling that just slightly over 100 days after Anissa has access to $180K she dies and that bitch of a mother of hers doesn't even provide her with a proper burial. There's no way that Anissa had burned through all that cash but her mother had no problem of burning her (literally) and keeping the balance of Anissa's money all to her greedy self. Probably did the same to younger brother Paul when he died of an overdose approx. 8 years later. If this c*nt isn't already dead I am hopeful that she gets cremated and her cremains simply flushed down the toilet.
    If she was the next of kin (which makes sense as Anissa was only 18 and unmarried), how does it make her greedy because she inherited her daughter's money?

And what does it matter if Anissa's mother chose to cremate her daughter? It's not like she threw her body on a burning woodpile in the backyard and called it a day. Cremation is a perfectly respectable method of disposition. It's not weird or barbaric like some people try to make it out to be.
    "You live alone, creating your life as you go." - Edie Sedgwick

ryanolivia Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MagneticElectric View Post
    If she was the next of kin (which makes sense as Anissa was only 18 and unmarried), how does it make her greedy because she inherited her daughter's money?

And what does it matter if Anissa's mother chose to cremate her daughter? It's not like she threw her body on a burning woodpile in the backyard and called it a day. Cremation is a perfectly respectable method of disposition. It's not weird or barbaric like some people try to make it out to be.
    One thing to add. Probate. It would have taken months for that money to clear probate. It would not have been available as cash on hand to pay for the funeral.

Here's an interesting article about the circumstances surrounding Anissa's death. (Her mother Paula died about three yrs. ago)

http://wonderland1981.wordpress.com/...-anissa-jones/

Quote Originally Posted by Valessa View Post
    Here's an interesting article about the circumstances surrounding Anissa's death. (Her mother Paula died about three yrs. ago)

Great article! Thanks for sharing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Valessa View Post

I am glad that someone else questions the E! Mysteries and Scandals/True Hollywood stories. They seem to cut corners in the facts and play up any sensational item. I am sure that people would only give a part of the truth as they know it. The part that I think is very true is that she was a product of the 70's. A single parent and a drug culture.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Quote Originally Posted by LitaMalibu View Post
    I found her yearbook picture at Westchester High, even though someone posted a link to a grainy ASB card with the same pic. It looks like whoever owned the yearbook crossed her name out (or maybe underlined it?). And no, she didn't sign the yearbook I looked. It's on memory lane dot com if you wanna look yourself...

Sad because she might of turned into a great
    person.
    Last edited by theotherlondon; 09-13-2013 at 05:55 PM.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Anissa Jones Remembrance Society

August 11, 2013

In response to a special request, here's 8 pictures of Anissa as a teenager, assembled in a collage. The upper leftmost picture is one of her last pictures, while it was speculated that the lower leftmost picture was taken the day before Anissa passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertGypsy View Post
    Anissa Jones Remembrance Society

August 11, 2013

In response to a special request, here's 8 pictures of Anissa as a teenager, assembled in a collage. The upper leftmost picture is one of her last pictures, while it was speculated that the lower leftmost picture was taken the day before Anissa passed away.

So pretty and so tragic. Thanks for sharing this.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I like the top left photo, never had seen it before. Pretty girl. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
    Anissa her mother and her brother Paul

Nice photo, never seen it before.

Quote Originally Posted by LitaMalibu View Post

Great find. thanks for the picture.

I don't understand that lower left picture- it looks so fake- like they painted eyes on her or something. It doesn't even look like her.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Today she would've been 62.

RIP Dear Child
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Dave62 View Post
    Today she would've been 62.
    As a child that grew up in the 1970s. (this makes me feel old)

62? Older than I am. Makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    I looked up Anissa Jones's mother, she is either listed as Mary Anne Tweel Jones or Mary P Tweel Jones, but apparently went by "Paula". Hardly anything is available out there in internetland, I did see a couple of pics of her and another pic of Anissa's dad (who had a strange resemblence to "Uncle Bee-yoh") and she didn't look all that charming. Also read somewhere that she had another baby after Anissa's death, I'm sure she would have been in her 40's by then. She should be well into her 70's by now, but couldn't find anything on whether she's alive or not...

Thank You, for this.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Thank You, for this.
    Her entire family is now gone. Her father died in 1974, Anissa in 1976, her brother Paul died of a drug overdose in 1984. Her mother Mary died in Michigan in 2012.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I thought she was under the influence and so did at least one comment. You could see it in her eyes. That poor thing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

She doesn't look like she is under the influence, she looks and acts like a normal 12 year old who is shy and probably really doesn't want to be there.

Maybe so.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Poor thing. Maybe Sammy is a bit high? Who knows.

40. 01-16-2022, 12:16 PM

41. 01-31-2022, 09:46 PM

Johnny Whitaker just gave an interview on Youtube. He candidly talks about Anissa, Brian, Dana Plato et al. By her own choice, Cathy Garver is not on speaking terms with him, lol. He goes into details about that, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPjF10qf8kQ

Quote Originally Posted by Dave62 View Post
    Johnny Whitaker just gave an interview on Youtube. He candidly talks about Anissa, Brian, Dana Plato et al. By her own choice, Cathy Garver is not on speaking terms with him, lol. He goes into details about that, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPjF10qf8kQ
    Cool, that was really interesting.

RIP Anissa Jones Rest well.
    Last edited by suzycreamcheese1; 07-03-2022 at 12:27 PM. Reason: wrong topic to address

Quote Originally Posted by DesertGypsy View Post

Thank You for this. Sadly sounds like she had a aggressive stage Mom
    kind of like Natalie Wood did.