Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111219 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 500 of 1217

Thread: Brittany Murphy

  1. #451
    Lily_Aleister Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippo View Post
    To Lily:

    Well, I wouldn't believe anything that dumb tubby fuck said.

    His history shows that he is not credible.
    Who? The What Would Tyler Durden Do guy?

  2. #452
    james1977 Guest

    An Inherited Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Hippo View Post
    To James1977:

    John Ritter died from a problem with his aorta. I believe he had had some kind of testing done and they could tell something was wrong and advised him to get further testing. He put it off, as we all tend to do.

    When he started having severe symptoms, he was rushed to the hospital across the street from where he worked. The doctors had to act quickly, but the thing that was wrong with him (aortic dissection) was not that common, and they couldn't figure it out fast enough to save his life.

    His widow sued the hospital and lost.

    I'm not sure why you think blood pressure issues is the cause of all medical problems.
    I found out John Ritter's brother had the same problem. This was fixed by the doctors through surgery.Definitely drugs are needed. But becoming dependent on them is not. We've lost dozens and dozens of stars because of this crap. The oldest girl on Eight Is Enough. I forget her name. She died of an accidental overdose and so did Dana Plato, possibly Dana was a suicide. But The Eight Is Enough girl was an accident. There is a problem in this society. Most definitely. Especially in Young Hollywood.

  3. #453
    buddyhollylover Guest
    so sad. i always liked her. i loved clueless. and she got to work with two of my faves....

    http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3008010752/nm0678816

    http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2054068480/tt0298203

    r.i.p.

  4. #454
    Hippo Guest
    To Lily:

    I simply meant the various articles in the press detailing Monjack's shady dealings over the years, leaving behind a trail of unpaid bills.

  5. #455
    Hippo Guest
    To James:

    I think the person you're speaking of might be Anissa Jones? Not sure--I didn't watch that show.

    I didn't realize that John Ritter's brother had the same problem. I'm glad he got it fixed. Many people will be more aware because of John Ritter's untimely death.

    I agree that drug abuse takes too many good people.

    There are still many wonderful life-saving meds, though. I think I would rather live in this society where the drugs are available for people who need them.

    All three of my children would be dead if it weren't for various drugs.

  6. #456
    John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippo View Post
    To James:

    I think the person you're speaking of might be Anissa Jones? Not sure--I didn't watch that show.

    I think he means Lani O'Grady.


    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...lani+o%27grady

  7. #457
    cachluv Guest
    Here's what I take:

    Erythromycin (acne)
    Glucophage (hypoglycemia)
    Lisinopryl (blood pressure)
    Pravastatin (cholesterol)
    Nabumetone (arthritis)
    Lasix (water retention, not an everyday dose)
    Lexapro (depression, anxiety)


    Is this considered a "cocktail"?
    Because the half-empty bottle of Zoloft that I switched away from and no longer take is still on my nightstand does it indicate that I take multiple depression medications?

    She was a celebrity. They all take a bunch of prescription meds. It's just what happens. Apparently she was not a "well" person.

  8. #458
    John Connor Guest
    I don't take anything prescribed though I do scam clonazepam from my friends and oxy is fun.

  9. #459
    Pamebabby Guest
    I think too many people have the Elvis attitude towards drugs-if my Doctor prescribed them, it's okay. I have no room to talk, I am an addictive type who has to fight demons everyday to stay away from hard-core shit. I'm not always successful, either. I feel some people have the idea that, if they can take something for what ails them, why not?But, in their 30s, is too young to be medicating yourself, if that's what she died from. I guess the cause of death is still undetermined, since they don't have the tox reports back. She could have had medical issues that weren't diagnosed, or were kept quiet. Movie companies take out insurance on their actors-had she had some serious problem, it may have been in her best interest to say nothing. Gotta wait until the autopsy is complete.

  10. #460
    Pryncis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Here's what I take:

    Erythromycin (acne)
    Glucophage (hypoglycemia)
    Lisinopryl (blood pressure)
    Pravastatin (cholesterol)
    Nabumetone (arthritis)
    Lasix (water retention, not an everyday dose)
    Lexapro (depression, anxiety)


    Is this considered a "cocktail"?
    Because the half-empty bottle of Zoloft that I switched away from and no longer take is still on my nightstand does it indicate that I take multiple depression medications?

    She was a celebrity. They all take a bunch of prescription meds. It's just what happens. Apparently she was not a "well" person.
    You would think your list of meds isn't so bad once you saw what my father has to take...

  11. #461
    Carrera_3.2 Guest

    Exclamation R/X Meds++++

    It is really amazing, of how many R/X meds that some people have to take on a daily basis just to function the best they can. The same person, if they were not able to take all of their scripted meds, for whatever reasons, would not be able to function at all, or even being able to do the simplest of the very mundane, day to day tasks. Carrera.

  12. #462
    Khaos696 Guest
    Sad that they had to bury her on x-mas eve, I wonder if there are gonna be any pics of her surfacing, the hag in me always like to see coffin pics for some reason.

  13. #463
    desertangel Guest
    The one bit of information about Brittany where they found pill bottles in the home of hers, her mothers, her husband's and a "third party" made me a bit suspicious. Smacks of the MJ story.

    It's pretty easy for the average person to find out drug interactions for themselves. I wouldn't rely on any doctor or pharmacist for that information. Anyone taking any type of medication should take responsibility for finding out any interactions. Even certain foods and herbal supplements can interact with some medications.

  14. #464
    kimmer927 Guest
    I saw on FAGrave she is buried in the Bright Eternity section

    I went to their website for a better location so I know where to go when taking my stealth picture and found this that you can purchase in that area.

    http://www.forestlawn.com/Memorial-P...-Memorials.asp

    Not sure if it transfered but it's a huge statue of marble for over $200,000.00 you can purchase + care $.

    Wow

  15. #465
    Lily_Aleister Guest
    This cemetery is 5 minutes from my house so once I'm back from vacation I'll head over there and pay my respects. I'm struggling to wrap my head around the fact that last week she was here and alive, and now she's buried in the ground. And why on the day she died I felt the urge to go to Forest Lawn and look around, came home and couldn't stop thinking about Brittany. Odd. I really don't know what to think about that but it's nagging me.



    Hollywood actress Brittany Murphy was laid to rest Thursday with a small, private gathering of close friends and family recalling her acts of generosity and the joy she brought into their lives.
    PHOTOS: Friends And Family Head To The Funeral
    As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported the service was held at the Church of the Hills at the Forest Memorial Park. Mourners gathered outside the church from 2.45 pm onward, many visibly displaying their pain. One woman was seen crying onto the shoulder of actor, and close Brittany friend, Eric Balfour.
    It was a day of heartbreak and tears as mourners still struggled with the shock of the sudden passing of the 32-year-old, who collapsed at last Sunday and was pronounced dead hours later at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
    PHOTOS: Brittany Murphy And Her Famous Friends
    Approximately 25 mourners attended the private service and burial. The service was co-denominational, with a rabbi and a pastor

    Brittany's close friends and family celebrated a life that, as one person said, "brought sunshine" into their lives and "made them fly".
    Starting with the Chet Atkins song My Funny Valentine and ending with Brittany's own rendition of Charlie Chaplin's Smile the service highlighted personal moments of those attending as well as the career of the beautiful actress.
    Her husband Simon Monjack remembered how Brittany's favorite phrase was "thank you" and said, "She was always grateful for everything. She'd always want you to celebrate her life."
    Another speaker recalled how Brittany once made a young male cancer victim's wish come true by granting him a dinner date. When the young boy said his friends wouldn't believe him she called the friends on his cell phone to prove it.
    After the service the burial took place in the Bright Eternity section of the memorial park. It began at 5:30 pm.
    Last Photo Of Brittany Murphy
    The pall bearers included Eric Balfour and his brother Simon.

    On the back of Brittany's memory folder were some of her favorite quotes, including words from Janis Joplin, the story The Little Prince, the poet Wordsworth and Charlie Chaplin.
    The family announced that a bigger memorial would be held next year.
    An official cause of death is still pending the result of toxicology and other tests.

    Brittany's husband Simon Monjack spoke to RadarOnline.com on Wednesday and said he hadn't slept since Sunday. Sounding dazed and devastated, Monjack said he appreciated the good wishes from everyone but he is clearly still struggling to understand how his young wife was taken from the world so suddenly.


    Friends And Family Say Tearful Goodbye To Brittany Murphy At Funeral | RadarOnline.com

  16. #466
    Hippo Guest
    To Kimmer or anybody who knows Forest Lawn really well:

    Where is Bright Eternity in relation to the Courts of Remembrance? My mom is buried right near Liberace and Freddie Prinze, and I am always on the lookout for new "neighbors."

    I don't think my mom knew who Brittany Murphy was. Mom was a huge fan of John Ritter, but he's not buried anywhere close to her--I think he's up near the George Washington statue.

  17. #467
    heat123 Guest
    Happy Feet was on tv in the UK today, she was great as Gloria.

  18. #468
    King Cryo-le Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippo View Post
    To Kimmer or anybody who knows Forest Lawn really well:

    Where is Bright Eternity in relation to the Courts of Remembrance? My mom is buried right near Liberace and Freddie Prinze, and I am always on the lookout for new "neighbors."

    I don't think my mom knew who Brittany Murphy was. Mom was a huge fan of John Ritter, but he's not buried anywhere close to her--I think he's up near the George Washington statue.
    A map from Find a Grave , "Bright Eternity" is not far from the Washington statue :

    http://www.findagrave.com/photos/200...6810528373.jpg

  19. #469
    trishsixxm Guest
    I still find it hard to believe that this vibrant young woman is gone. I know her memory will live in movies that we've loved her in. "I'm still going to be known as the girl that fell on her butt" RIP Brittany

  20. #470
    KarmaKat Guest
    This will be my shock death of 2009. Still dont really believe it

  21. #471
    Khaos696 Guest
    Man looking at that map of the cemetery even if you had the plot numbers, it seems it would be hard to find somebody, that place is huge.

  22. #472
    Lita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by james1977 View Post
    I found out John Ritter's brother had the same problem. This was fixed by the doctors through surgery.Definitely drugs are needed. But becoming dependent on them is not. We've lost dozens and dozens of stars because of this crap. The oldest girl on Eight Is Enough. I forget her name. She died of an accidental overdose and so did Dana Plato, possibly Dana was a suicide. But The Eight Is Enough girl was an accident. There is a problem in this society. Most definitely. Especially in Young Hollywood.
    Aortic aneurysms are inherited for sure. My grandpa had one, my dad had one. My dad's OR doctor said that for my dad's family any sister over 60 and any brother over 50 needed to be tested. Also I need to be tested at 60 and my brother needs to be tested at 50.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pamebabby View Post
    I think too many people have the Elvis attitude towards drugs-if my Doctor prescribed them, it's okay. I have no room to talk, I am an addictive type who has to fight demons everyday to stay away from hard-core shit. I'm not always successful, either. I feel some people have the idea that, if they can take something for what ails them, why not?But, in their 30s, is too young to be medicating yourself, if that's what she died from. I guess the cause of death is still undetermined, since they don't have the tox reports back. She could have had medical issues that weren't diagnosed, or were kept quiet. Movie companies take out insurance on their actors-had she had some serious problem, it may have been in her best interest to say nothing. Gotta wait until the autopsy is complete.
    It depends on what you medicate yourself for. I have chronic moderate depression. If I stopped taking my meds because I'm under 30, I seriously wouldn't be able to function in normal society. I am a raging bitch lol. I also have a back issue, forget what it's called, where the wing bones of a vertebrae in my lower back never formed. I had to be on pain meds for that and ovarian cysts. Pain meds are the easiest obtained and most abused. It's a struggle for a lot of people. Good luck to you, Pam, on your constant struggle with drug abuse. It can't be easy.

  23. #473
    Pamebabby Guest
    Thanks, Lita. It is hard, and being addicted to heavy-duty pain meds is a rough one to break. I also take meds for depression, that I desperately need, or I can't function. The pain meds-I don't need. I am doing better with them, not taking as many as I did. My Drs. are aware of the addiction, and aren't doing much to help me. I just keep getting scripts for Oxycodone and Opana. They were originally prescribed for a sciatic nerve injury, but that was 10 years ago. They will likely kill me someday, and I caution anyone regarding pain meds. Don't do it-it's too hard to quit. Back on-topic, I hope Ms Murphy wasn't abusing anything-what a waste if she was.

  24. #474
    Hippo Guest
    To King Cryo-le:

    Thank you very much. She must be near John Ritter. I never liked that part of the cemetery too much. My personal opinion is that the Revolutionary War is not a great theme for a cemetery. I understand that the founder of Forest Lawn was trying to be patriotic because he was so affected by the horror of WWII.

    I like the Courts of Remembrance better because they have the more peaceful-looking statues.

  25. #475
    Hippo Guest
    To Khaos:

    It depends on where the person is buried.

    Some celebrities have graves which are well marked, such as Bette Davis and Liberace. They have huge statues, so they're hard to miss. Also, the people who are buried in above-ground crypts are easier to find than people in the underground plots.

    If you were looking for Rod Steiger, for example, that would be a piece of cake, because he is buried in the Columbarium of Providence. This is a small room with above-ground cremation niches. There are statues which you can use as "landmarks" to locate his grave. I know this because my mom is in the same room.

  26. #476
    Jules1973 Guest
    Thought this may be interesting...

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-got-hide.html

  27. #477
    Jules1973 Guest
    I used to have a Brit website back in the early part of the decade, this is espcially sad for me, I ended up leaving the whole BM online "Fandom" because of classalpha (blogger in earlier thread) he went from being a friend to trashing me because every time I posted something positive about BM he called me a "PR troll".. in fact I have still kept the email that was pretty abusive because I was trying to be positive about her... about 2 years ago. It was upsetting because I've always been a fan... since Clueless. I think he has scared a lot of people off unfortunately

    Sorry didn't want to "personally" rant but I do feel strongly about this

  28. #478
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cheesehead Country
    Posts
    2,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrera_3.2 View Post
    It is really amazing, of how many R/X meds that some people have to take on a daily basis just to function the best they can. The same person, if they were not able to take all of their scripted meds, for whatever reasons, would not be able to function at all, or even being able to do the simplest of the very mundane, day to day tasks. Carrera.

    Ditto... I am a Pharmacy Tech and i have filled orders with up to 13 different drugs in it for the same person! It blows my mind how many drugs some people are on! I would get a killer tummy ache taking all those pills... Goodness i sometimes feel guilty taking a tylenol!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️
    ??Get drunk and sing Elvira?
    https://edenhallow.blogspot.com/

  29. #479
    Jules1973 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMonkey719 View Post
    Ditto... I am a Pharmacy Tech and i have filled orders with up to 13 different drugs in it for the same person! It blows my mind how many drugs some people are on! I would get a killer tummy ache taking all those pills... Goodness i sometimes feel guilty taking a tylenol!
    I took Carbenamzipine when I was around 14, I was treated for epilepsy for about 3 years (which I didn't have) and when they realised this had to take me into hospital to wean me off the drug, I know this was one of the drugs that BM was allaegedly meant to have.

    Scary thought. DR said he didn't OD me but basically he did. Couldn't admit it.
    Last edited by Jules1973; 12-27-2009 at 12:30 PM.

  30. #480
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    18,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules1973 View Post
    Interesting article.

    Whether he was perceived as a conman or not good enough for her is pretty immaterial unless of course they are insinuating that he knocked her off. Besides, mum was living with them and she has never made mention that there was anything wrong with them.

    She was a 32 year old adult woman capable of making her own choices. I believe she OD'd pure and simple. Some here state that it was a heart condition, some quite exotic. This may be true and we shall find out soon enough.

    I don't believe he had anything to do with it.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  31. #481
    really stunning photo's of miss brittany here: http://www.simonmonjackphotography.com/photography.html
    ??You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.?

  32. #482
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoHo Arts District-L.A.
    Posts
    5,649
    As the resident openly "addict in recovery", I need to chime in here. People can build up a tolerance to pain meds very quickly without suffering fatal consequences; at the point when I finally (after 10 years) reached out for help, I was taking no less than 120 pills a day to stave off the withdrawals. Added to that, the three to four bags of Heroin on top of it. Miracle that I'm still amongst the living? Oh, you'd better believe it. It all started with my "doctor" prescribing me OxyContin for "Fybrolyalgia". But, that's a story for another day. Point being in her case IF it was indeed drug related, she seemed to be sickly to begin with so, with that cocktail of benzo's, painkillers and whatnot...it was only a matter of time.
    A few weeks ago, I came down with a stomach virus and was hospitalized for dehydration due to the continuous vomiting. I was retching so hard that I couldn't catch my breath. It was scary. So, imagine if she was sick that way and "high" on her "meds"? It was a CNS shutdown.
    Nonetheless, it was a tragic untimely death.

    On the positive side: I'll have a year and 11 months completely clean and sober on New Years Eve! My two year anniversary shindig is Sunday, January 31st here in the city if anyone wants to come. Just putting it out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

  33. #483
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South America
    Posts
    646
    Congrats Joplinfrk! I can only imagine how very difficult it must have been. You are a very strong person, and I admire you for coming out on top. May 2010 be a great year for you.

  34. #484
    SinKittyVixen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    As the resident openly "addict in recovery", I need to chime in here. People can build up a tolerance to pain meds very quickly without suffering fatal consequences; at the point when I finally (after 10 years) reached out for help, I was taking no less than 120 pills a day to stave off the withdrawals. Added to that, the three to four bags of Heroin on top of it. Miracle that I'm still amongst the living? Oh, you'd better believe it. It all started with my "doctor" prescribing me OxyContin for "Fybrolyalgia". But, that's a story for another day. Point being in her case IF it was indeed drug related, she seemed to be sickly to begin with so, with that cocktail of benzo's, painkillers and whatnot...it was only a matter of time.
    A few weeks ago, I came down with a stomach virus and was hospitalized for dehydration due to the continuous vomiting. I was retching so hard that I couldn't catch my breath. It was scary. So, imagine if she was sick that way and "high" on her "meds"? It was a CNS shutdown.
    Nonetheless, it was a tragic untimely death.

    On the positive side: I'll have a year and 11 months completely clean and sober on New Years Eve! My two year anniversary shindig is Sunday, January 31st here in the city if anyone wants to come. Just putting it out there.
    Congrats on your sobriety! It was very brave of you to share with us and give ur perspective.

    I feel so bad for Brittany's family, having to lose her, and so close to the holidays. Its a shocking and tragic loss for sure.

  35. #485
    slw Guest
    I find it interesting that the Bright Eternity statue celebrates fatherhood yet Brittany and her father were estranged.

  36. #486
    Hippo Guest
    To slw:

    That statue goes with whoever buys the plots attached to it; presumably Brittany is not buried there. Whoever ends up buying it can get their family name put on the base of the statue.

  37. #487
    Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyYesIAmSpecial View Post
    really stunning photo's of miss brittany here: http://www.simonmonjackphotography.com/photography.html
    Really weather anyone is actually of fan of Simon Monjack or not his photos are very good. Dam good photographer.

  38. #488
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    18,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Really weather anyone is actually of fan of Simon Monjack or not his photos are very good. Dam good photographer.
    Indeed, he is a very good photographer.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  39. #489
    trishsixxm Guest
    If one of the drugs she was taking was for migraines maybe she had an aneurysm. I know every time I get one of those suckers I feel like something in my head is going to explode. Migraines make you sicker then a dog too. Plus if she was throwing up my guess is she wasn't holding anything down drugs including. That's my take. But what do I know?

  40. #490
    RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Really weather anyone is actually of fan of Simon Monjack or not his photos are very good. Dam good photographer.
    I agree. Those were breathtaking.

  41. #491
    Hippo Guest
    To Neilpenny:

    The idea of Monjack being a con-man might be an issue if he was creating excess strain in Brittany's life which caused her to over-medicate. Of course, she's still responsible for what she takes, but if he was putting undue pressure on her, that could have been a contributing factor.

  42. #492
    KarmaKat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by trishsixxm View Post
    If one of the drugs she was taking was for migraines maybe she had an aneurysm. I know every time I get one of those suckers I feel like something in my head is going to explode. Migraines make you sicker then a dog too. Plus if she was throwing up my guess is she wasn't holding anything down drugs including. That's my take. But what do I know?
    Good point Trish.
    Is it possible to OD if you are throwing up? If you cant keep anything down then that would lead me to suspect the answer is no but I guess it would depend on if the drugs had done damage to any of your organs I guess

  43. #493
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NoHo Arts District-L.A.
    Posts
    5,649
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKat View Post
    Good point Trish.
    Is it possible to OD if you are throwing up? If you cant keep anything down then that would lead me to suspect the answer is no but I guess it would depend on if the drugs had done damage to any of your organs I guess
    Depending on the type of drug and how quick the blood/brain barrier gets "crossed". In my experience, after slamming (shooting) I'd start puking immediately. The more you puke, the higher you get because you're "emptying out", if you will. The danger with that is the possible inhalation of vomit. Just my two cents.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

  44. #494
    Pryncis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by trishsixxm View Post
    If one of the drugs she was taking was for migraines maybe she had an aneurysm. I know every time I get one of those suckers I feel like something in my head is going to explode. Migraines make you sicker then a dog too. Plus if she was throwing up my guess is she wasn't holding anything down drugs including. That's my take. But what do I know?

    Wouldn't they have found that in the autopsy though? Does it leave marks in the brain? Just curious here...

  45. #495
    Historia Guest
    They would have found an aneurysm in the autopsy. My step-father had a brain aneurysm at the age of 40. While he was apparently ill leading up to it, he kept it a secret from the family stashing his empty asprin bottles in sacks out in the garage where he would go to smoke. We found several sacks of them after he died. They can find an aneurysm from just a brain scan, so definately it would have been found in an autopsy. I persoanally think Brittany's death is going to come down to her being ill (whether it be from hypoglaucemia or the flu or a virus of some sort) and losing count of what she was taking, purely accidental is my bet. Regardless of how or why it happened, it is quite sad to continue to see young stars, hell young people in general, continue to die in manners such as these.

  46. #496
    crazedfemale Guest


    Brittany's final resting place.

  47. #497
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    18,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippo View Post
    To Neilpenny:

    The idea of Monjack being a con-man might be an issue if he was creating excess strain in Brittany's life which caused her to over-medicate. Of course, she's still responsible for what she takes, but if he was putting undue pressure on her, that could have been a contributing factor.
    Firstly, my name is Neil.

    Secondly, it is a standard tactic in trial law to defame a person as part of the prosecuting process. It is my opinion that the newspaper article was written in such a way as to portray him as a conman and by insinuation allude to the fact that maybe her demise was by his hand so as he could get his hands on her money so as to alleviate his perceived debts (which he declares are all paid in full).

    Thirdly, I concurred that he is indeed a very talented photographer that made her look good. Maybe he has a skill set not recognized at this forum and maybe he gave her something she needed. He may have come across as dodgy, but that is what is portrayed in the media.

    I still call O.D. by her own hand.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  48. #498
    Hippo Guest
    To Neil:

    You're probably right; I'm just musing about different possibilities.

    I apologize if I offended you regarding your name; I have no idea what anyone's name is and so I address them by their screen name. You probably would not be shocked to learn that I am not actually named Hippo.

    Now, I may forget in the future, so please realize I mean no offense. I address you as best I can under the circumstances.

  49. #499
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    989
    Im not casting blame on anyone. The facts will speak loud and clear when they come out.

  50. #500
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    30,241
    I am sure Neil, or Mrs. Pennyworth as we call him, is not offended by your nomenclature.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •