Thread: 5-year old Flaunts "World-Breaking" Abs of Steel

ChargerBill Guest

5-year old Flaunts "World-Breaking" Abs of Steel

NEW YORK -- 5-year-old Giuliano Stroe may not be old enough to drive himself to the gym, but his insuperable strength has landed himself a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records.

The Romanian pre-schooler, who began lifting weights at the tender age of two, set the record for the fastest ever 10-meter hand walk with a weight ball between his legs.

Stroe showcased his skills on an Italian TV show and has since evolved into a YouTube sensation, with hundreds of thousands of people clicking on to watch the amazing feat.

The boy's father, Iulian Stroe, 33, said Giuliano has been accompanying him to the gym ever since he was born.

Iulian said while he enjoys working out with his son, he always makes sure the schedule isn't too much for him.

"He is never allowed to practice on his own," said Stroe. "He is only a child, and if he gets tired, we go and play."

When he's not exercising, Giuliano says he enjoys doing normal kid stuff such as watching cartoons and painting.

In 1995, another child body builder made headlines after being declared The Strongest Boy in the World at the age of three.

Richard Sandrak, who quickly became known as Little Hercules, could bench press 210 pounds at the age of six.

YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PndJi2Sia2w

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktl...,5782015.story

Eerie Frightenstein Guest
    yikes....

Draco Malfoy lives!

Lifting weights when you're 2? That can't be healthy, can it?

guardmom2008 Guest
    The boy is doing this because he wants to? I just don't see it like that, I think it is all about making the Guiness Book of World Records and the parents were the ones wanting that. I may be wrong, but at the age of two he started lifting, that is just not a normal activity that a child would pick up. IMHO

RubySlippers Guest
    It will stunt his growth. That boy will be maybe 5ft full grown - if he is lucky. And his pee-pee will never grow. What a selfish man his father is.

Quote Originally Posted by guardmom2008 View Post
    The boy is doing this because he wants to? I just don't see it like that, I think it is all about making the Guiness Book of World Records and the parents were the ones wanting that. I may be wrong, but at the age of two he started lifting, that is just not a normal activity that a child would pick up. IMHO
    That's what I was thinking too. No infant knows or cares about the GBWR.

guardmom2008 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    That's what I was thinking too. No infant knows or cares about the GBWR.
    Exactly. Truly sad if the parents want this for themselves.

John Connor Guest
    There's no way a kid that age could develop muscle like that without a huge testosterone boost. He's not making it so it must be coming from steroids. Can't be good.

Anyone who'd allow their kid - of any age - to use steroids is seriously fucked up.

Myostatin-Related Muscle Hypertrophy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostat...le_hypertrophy
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

ShellBell Guest
    This is just disturbing.............

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Myostatin-Related Muscle Hypertrophy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostat...le_hypertrophy

The kid would be much bigger in stature if he had this. I'd like to see the father, I bet he's a roid freak.

Nelliebean Guest
    A developing five year old's frame shouldn't be dealing with weights.

Perhaps old Dad is enjoying the attention his son gets.
    Maybe he'll lift weights while flying away in a balloon.

Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Lifting weights when you're 2? That can't be healthy, can it?
    When my ex BIL was a kid--8 or 9 y/o--he wanted to start lifting weights but was told by someone in the know that he was too young and should wait until he was a teenager because of natural muscle development. I don't know how true this is, but it makes sense to me.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Pryncis Guest
    I think the dad is just over-compensating for a short coming... living life through his kid. I also bet the dad was a scrawny kid growing up and usually got his butt kicked on a daily basis...

I remember Little Hercules and his parents whoring him out on TV. The kid looked really strange. Beautiful hair but he did look stunted. I wonder what happened to the little guy?

No, I'm almost certain it isn't healthy for young children and infants to lift weights to the point of looking ripped. Doesn't that mean you have to drop your body fat to a very low level?

Flowergrrl Guest
    He looks like a monster midget. I wish I could do some of those moves though. I remember the first one.

Here's his website-
    http://www.richardsandrak.com/