Thread: Woman Accused Of Leading $450K Walgreen's Theft Ring

TheMysterian Guest

Woman Accused Of Leading $450K Walgreen's Theft Ring

Guest Guest
    This would make a good Batman episode!

Armcast Guest
    WTF?!!!

Walgreen's?

If I were in the theft business, I'd probably pick Macy's, Dillard's, hell, even Wal-Mart....but Walgreen's?

ok...

Big money in pharmacy thefts. People steal razor blades, condoms, and baby formula and turn around and sell it on Ebay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

spiritwisepi Guest
    When I read the title, the first thing I thought was " I didnt think walgreens sold jewelry, let alone a $450K ring" LMAO sorry all.

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Big money in pharmacy thefts. People steal razor blades, condoms, and baby formula and turn around and sell it on Ebay.

i think that Walgreen's did a big fuck up. seriously...this lady didn't have too many marbles in the jar, if you know what i mean. she wasn't especially SMART.

Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post

i think that Walgreen's did a big fuck up. seriously...this lady didn't have too many marbles in the jar, if you know what i mean. she wasn't especially SMART.

Yeah.. a couple knives short of a carving block?

Question for ya'll. In your pharmacies are tons of stuff locked up now? Razor blades, baby formula, Prilosec, and Mucinex are always locked up everywhere around here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."