Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Marie Lunsford

Belle Guest

Jessica Marie Lunsford

2007 Asshole of the year nomination to John Evander Couey for spending 2007 using taxpayer money attempting to avoid prison and/or the deathy penalty for abducting 9 year old Jessica Lunsford from her bed and raping her repeatedly in 2005. Three days after abducting her he placed her in two plastic bags and buried her alive as she held her stuffed dolphin.

On Aug 3 2007, during a taped conversation, the confessed murderer laughs and states:
    "My problem was they made everybody look like angels and me look like crap. Thatâ??s what made me mad."

Listen for yourself: http://media.tbo.com/tbo/mp3/082307couey.mp3 or http://www.chronicle-online.com/couey_trial/

Visit the Jessica Marie Lunsford Foundation to find out how you can help prevent this from happening again http://www.jmlfoundation.org/

Are you freakin kidding me?

This guy deserves to die. Just do it already.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Maruz83 Guest
    He'll get murdered in jail !!!

WendyK Guest
    This really hit home for me especially because she and my daughter look alike, almost the same age and my daughters name is Jessey.I feel so bad for her father
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3301.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	240.2 KB 
ID:	990  

Quote Originally Posted by Maruz83 View Post

Nah.. they probably have his sorry ass in some kind of secure lockdown so that people don't kill him. Too bad.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

SinKittyVixen Guest
    God. He'll get his.

endsleigh03 Guest
    This one was really bad. I also felt so sorry for her Father.

Kathyf Guest
    I can't believe that her Dad was able to remain calm. That asshole should be buried alive along with the Trash he lived with,just like he did to her.

GODDESS6 Guest
    during this trial it broke my heart when they would show jessie father in the court gallery & he was quietly weeping~ couey is another depraved evil man~ he said that she knew what she was doing when he was abusing her...as if~ i can't believe either, that know 1 knew who also lived in that trailer, that she was in that closet~ it's just a shame~

Guest Guest
    another example how the sex offender registry in this country is a total waste of time and a joke!

If any of the powers that be that supported the registry had taken the time to follow up...to see he wasn't where he said he was...to put out a warrant for him to be picked up for failing to register this little girl as well as many other children could still be alive!

NO ONE checks on these assholes!!! It is left up to them to register and to be truthful in the info they give...WTF??!!!

I am sick and tired of predators being released into out society and our children not being safe...this little girl was in her own home!

When teaching your children about strangers teach them to fight like hell if they are grabbed...instead of having them yell STRANGER or HELP when they are grabbed tell them to yell FIRE FIRE FIRE instead! A local study showed that more people are apt to get up and look when FIRE is yelled then if help or stranger are yelled...teach them to bite..kick...scream...scratch...go for the eyes...anything that will either get the person to drop them or to bring attention to the offender...because that is that last thing they want is to be seen or caught.

This repugnant asshole making his comments...harping on his poor pathetic existence...COLORING in the courtroom???? I don't want to imagine the fear that poor baby girl felt when he took her...when he did what he did to her...oh my Lord when he put her in the ground!!! He's an insufferable bastard that will BURN IN HELL!!!!

Sorry this shit hits way too close to home for me...but the only way there will be change on how these sex offenders are dealt with is if WE ALL CHANGE IT!

cachluv Guest
    I remember watching the News the day he was caught. It came out later in that day that the child was buried alive. The newcaster broke out crying when he read the monitor and had to leave the set. THAT broke my heart, it made it all so real and surreal.

Indeed. KARMA is a coldhearted bitch.

Harrietd Guest
    As the mother of an 8 year old girl, I am all for the death penalty on this one. Bottom line, these guys are sick and there is no cure. They have to kill before they're sent to jail, and then there's always the chance of parole. Society needs to take the gloves off. I think it was John Walsh who said 'if CEOs of companies went missing and were found murdered like these children, you can bet a lot more would be done about it'

Belle Guest

Law enforcement knows sex offenders are in schools

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    another example how the sex offender registry in this country is a total waste of time and a joke!!
    [SIZE="5"]Registries are a joke. Are there any secret sex offenders sitting next to your child in class? If the school is in Milwaukee County there are 47 of them, but you have to guess who they are.[/SIZE]

There are at least 47 declared juvenile sex offenders currently attending school in my county. Their identity, history, and school are known only to law enforcement.

The number of sex criminals not required to register, but attending school, is much higher. According to WTMJ4, Milwaukee County Childrens Court finds around 125 kids delinquent of a sex crime every year but intentionally keeps many off the registry.

And those are the ones we know about and convicted.

The report is here: http://www.todaystmj4.com/features/iteam/11064126.html

l can't even handle this one at all.

endsleigh03 Guest
    There should be a hard and fast law in this country that if you murder a child, you lose your life too.

I posted on another thread that it seems that people who molest and get into trouble for it, often seem to turn to murdering because they want to continue what they are doing, BUT WITHOUT GETTING IN TROUBLE FOR IT. It's kind of like "Gee, if the kid can't talk, I can get away with it this time"

The Lunsford case broke my heart. RIP Jessica <3

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruz83 View Post
    One can only hope.

endsleigh03 Guest

Father Sues...

Jessica Lunsford father and mother are suing over the handling of the case.
    He/they are taking criticism about the lawsuit.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/23/...80%99s-office/

Heres the site for Jessica.
    http://www.jmlfoundation.org/

Lita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    This really hit home for me especially because she and my daughter look alike, almost the same age and my daughters name is Jessey.I feel so bad for her father
    I had to look twice!! She really does look like Jessica. And wasn't Couey shown on the news in a bar and gave an interview after Jessica went missing? Him and Joseph Duncan should have to fight to the death and then the winner gets set on fire.

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    Nah.. they probably have his sorry ass in some kind of secure lockdown so that people don't kill him. Too bad.
    These POS's shouldnt get the privilege of a secure lockdown. They need to be thrown to the general population for some prison justice......let Bubba take care of his twisted ass !!!!!

KristinEileen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    These POS's shouldnt get the privilege of a secure lockdown. They need to be thrown to the general population for some prison justice......let Bubba take care of his twisted ass !!!!!
    I couldn't agree more. Here father read an impact statement at the sentencing of this sick bastard and said that he hopes the Couey hears his baby crying as he tries to sleep at night. I agree I hope it haunts his sick ass.

endsleigh03 Guest
    My sister ran into Mark Lunsford coming out of a public place in Homosassa over the weekend. Guess it was the fund raiser for the bikes.
    She didn't talk to him tho. I don't think I would have either. I hope they are all healing, tho I don't know how you do that when you lose your child.

Lita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    let Bubba take care of his twisted ass !!!!!
    Literally! Let these POS's get a little taste of their own medicine. I would love for them to get into gen pop but I do not want them dead. What I want is for them to be maimed for life. To have to live the rest of their life in excrutiating pain. Now that's punishment for them. I'm sick of our justice system handling these monters with child gloves. This whole "the death penalty should be painless" is crap! Why give them a humane death when they aren't human?

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    My sister ran into Mark Lunsford coming out of a public place in Homosassa over the weekend. Guess it was the fund raiser for the bikes.
    She didn't talk to him tho. I don't think I would have either. I hope they are all healing, tho I don't know how you do that when you lose your child.
    At first I would want to say something to him like "I'm sorry for your loss" or "God bless you for all the good you've done" or something. But I would probably just smile at him and say a quick "hi" if there was eye-contact. He doesn't need to be reminded every day of what happened, especially from strangers. Your sister did the right thing.

here
    Last edited by charlesmansonsbabygirl; 03-09-2010 at 05:02 PM.
    may the forces of evil get confused on the way to your house

tydtm Guest
    During the trial, Couey colored in coloring books. What a piece of shit. I am AGAINST the death penalty here. Why let him have a free ride off earth? I'd rather see him rot in prison. Inmates DONT take kindly to child-killers and I'd rather let him live, breathe, and be tortured behind bars. Sentenced to death only ensures he won't have to face reality. http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMuNXvf4Ub8

25. 01-14-2009, 02:06 PM
    Reason
    oops messed up

tydtm Guest
    OK. I'm retarded...just type http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMuNXvf4Ub8 into your web browser. :-)

ksol Guest
    OMG, The end of that video with her dad saying that she said nothing would come between them got me. I need a box of tissue now

JestersKiss Guest

Armcast Guest
    After I first learned of this, I became a very light sleeper. I still have to make sure all the doors and windows are locked and secure. My nephews think I'm a freak for doing this every night, but I don't care.

30. 01-17-2009, 10:25 AM

Tonights Guest
    This made me cry.

I am anti-death penalty but this is one of those cases that make me almost reconsider that stance.

This Couey animal should be made to work every day for the rest of his life. Not making license plates...I am talking back breaking labor. When not working he should be in a room with a lightbulb and a toilet...nothing else and should be fed just enough food to sustain his sorry ass life.

How the father has not gone totally insane I will never know.

Meli Guest
    Her poor daddy. You could tell he adored her. I cant imagine the terror this poor girl felt. I hope she is at peace now. This bastard WILL rot in hell for what he did to this beautiful angel.

octobersky Guest
    I remember seeing her father and it broke my heart every time. She seemed liked a sweet girl and that monster took her away.

This one has really affected me, that poor little girl how terrified she must have been and for her parents having to livethe rest of their lives knowing their little girl was buried alive god this is heartbreaking, that murdering bastard should not be still alive

MagicMom Guest
    Death is too good, and too easy for this piece of garbage. I admire her father for his efforts in trying to make the world a safer place for our kids.

james1977 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    2007 Asshole of the year nomination to John Evander Couey for spending 2007 using taxpayer money attempting to avoid prison and/or the deathy penalty for abducting 9 year old Jessica Lunsford from her bed and raping her repeatedly in 2005. Three days after abducting her he placed her in two plastic bags and buried her alive as she held her stuffed dolphin.

On Aug 3 2007, during a taped conversation, the confessed murderer laughs and states:
    "My problem was they made everybody look like angels and me look like crap. That’s what made me mad."

Listen for yourself: http://media.tbo.com/tbo/mp3/082307couey.mp3 or http://www.chronicle-online.com/couey_trial/

Visit the Jessica Marie Lunsford Foundation to find out how you can help prevent this from happening again http://www.jmlfoundation.org/
    What a pathetic low-life.This monster just shouldn't even have been born.If she was my daughter the guy would be in danger.I would do what Clive Owen did in that Jennifer Aniston movie.I'd take him out one way or another.Just a typical anti-social low-life blaming others for his problems.Please prisoners get to him and finish him off like you finished off Jeffrey Dahmer.The government might do it in 17 years.Let's speed it up.This low-life deserves the people's justice.He's 100 perecent guilty and there will be no mistakes.Do it.
    Last edited by james1977; 01-20-2009 at 09:13 AM.

WendyK Guest
    Still haunting..

Just when you think you've seen the worst thing on here...

endsleigh03 Guest
    Coueys trailer (where he did his nasty deeds) burned to the ground.

Methinks it was on purpose.

cachluv Guest

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Ughhhhhhh.
    Truly horrible that this is the last face she saw in this life

ozzysmom Guest
    Just looking at the picture of this piece of shit still makes my blood boil. To think that he kept this dear child alive for days so that he could abuse her and burying her alive!!!! This happened about 2 hours north of me. I'm sorry to say that Florida has a bad reputation for child molesters and killers. I remember Jessica's father being under great suspision for this. I felt in my heart, when she first disappeared, that he was not involved in any way. To watch that poor man on tv, desperate to find his little girl. His tears were very, very real. No "Susan Smith Tears" coming from him.
    I cannot wait for the day they EXECUTE John Couey! That will be a happy day!

cachluv Guest
    I hope it doesn't creep people out when I seek out these POS's faces and post them. I have to see the face of someone I have so much contempt is for. Something in me just has to see their faces.

Last edited by cachluv; 02-16-2009 at 09:10 PM.

DexterKitty Guest
    Seeing his face makes me sick. When I heard he was coloring in coloring books during his trial, I felt like driving down there, and sticking them up his azz. Maybe, I could've poked his eyes out with his damn crayons!!!! This guy just about gives me a stroke !!!

octobersky Guest
    I hope he rots in hell. No punishment is great enough for this piece of shit.

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by octobersky View Post
    I hope he rots in hell. No punishment is great enough for this piece of shit.

As always,you are spot on love There is something sick and twisted about this man, and it truly makes my stomache hurt that his was the last face this poor baby saw before she was horribly murdered. I have to believe he will get his, I have to believe this in order to maintain my belief in right and wrong.

Billy Weathersby Guest

bastard

It's been two years since the last post and we know cancer sent this man to hell..

slw Guest
    I recently saw an episode of Miami Ink and Mark Lunsford came in for a tattoo and talked about how he is campaigning for Jessie's law. After I watched I went and picked up my babies from school with tears in my eyes. How he even gets up in the morning is beyond me.

Mammy Guest
    It is hard to believe that Jessica would be 15 years old if she was still alive. Her Dad has another child that was born after Jessica's death, I think it is a boy. The trailer where Couey took her to was burned by an arsonist and the last I read about it is that there is just an empty lot now. Jessica's grandparents said they were relieved that it is gone and they no longer have to look at it. They also expressed relief when Couey died because they knew if he sat around for years on death row, they were likely to die before he was executed. This was a sad case all around.

Mammy Guest
    Today would be Jessica's sixteenth birthday. I woke up this morning thinking about her and have thought about her and her loved ones throughout the day. It tears my heart out to think about that little girl being raped and then buried alive. She was a little cutie pie and I can't imagine how much her family must miss her. Happy sweet 16 in Heaven, Jessie!

endsleigh03 Guest
    Whew, I just read this thread over again.

The impact is always the same.