Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Randy Quaid and Wife Arrested After Struggle

radiojane Guest
    Now I'm really kicking myself for neglecting FAD these past months. I knew nothing about this. If the MUST be in Canada, Either Duster or the British Columbia gets to keep them. do not send the crazies my way

Thanks for posting the link to the Vanity Fair article. Wow! I guess in someone's case, they really should be coming to take her away.

radiojane Guest
    http://www.ecanadanow.com/entertainm...tay-in-canada/

Randy Quaid and his wife Evi made international headlines when they fled to Canada to avoid legal proceedings in the United States and now it has been said that Quaid has been given permanent residency status in Canada.
    There had been inadmissiblity hearings against Randy Quaid but after further investigation the Canadian government announced that they had no reason to impede Quaid’s wish to become a permanent resident of Canada.
    Quaid’s wife Evi was given citizenship back on Feb. 10th on the grounds that her father was a native Canadian. Evi sponsored her husband’s move for citizenship and with the latest ruling by the government means that the couple does not have to answer to vandalism charges in California.

Giada Guest
    Are we taking bets on how long it takes Bonnie and Clyde to be crazy in Canada and face charges?

1karenhb Guest
    Canadians you are welcome to those 2 nut jobs. We have some others you might like too.

Randy Quaid, after his wife recieved her citizenship yesterday: "I look forward to working on many exciting Canadian projects in the future."

They don't seem to understand that the words "exciting" and "Canadian" just do not go together...

Canada, you may want some more time to think on this decision. Perhaps you may also want to suggest another country for these two, like Libya.

Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Randy Quaid, after his wife recieved her citizenship yesterday: "I look forward to working on many exciting Canadian projects in the future."

They don't seem to understand that the words "exciting" and "Canadian" just do not go together...
    Now that is funny!
    Cindy

radiojane Guest
    I just want Paul Gross to beat them about the head with a curling broom.

Welcome to Canada you tools.

Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    I just want Paul Gross to beat them about the head with a curling broom.

Welcome to Canada you tools.

They're all yours now. Good luck and God bless!!
    Cindy

radiojane Guest
    They certainly ain't mine. I think they're in BC. If they come this way, I'm boxing them up and shipping them to Duster's door.

hallucinex Guest
    I'm sure it will be a great song.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/421434...entertainment/

LOS ANGELES â?? Having evaded apparent Hollywood star whackers to get to Canada, Randy Quaid is to perform his new song, fittingly called "Star Whackers," in Vancouver on Friday night.
    Quaid and the band The Town Pants are booked into Vancouver's Commodore Ballroom for the American actor's first gig since being granted permanent residency status in Canada by local authorities.
    Quaid was allowed to stay in Canada because his wife, Evi Quaid, received her Canadian citizenship card in February because her father was born there.

The American actor was asked by the The Town Pants to host their Vancouver gig during the band's west coast concert swing. Town Pants lead singer Aaron Watson told the Globe and Mail newspaper Thursday that Quaid initially broached the idea of singing the "Star Whackers" song.
    "He goes, 'Well, actually I've got some other things on the go, thinking that maybe I'd like to debut a song.' And we go, 'Oh yeah, what's that?' And he goes, 'Star Whackers.' And we're like, 'Uh, sure,' " Chapman said.

Hehehe.

Oogie Boogie Guest
    I LOVED Quaid's "Cousin Eddie" character from the National Lampoon's Family Vacation movies.

My favorite Cousin Eddie quote, "I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself."

I have "Star Whackers" on a bootleg cd. The kazoo solo in the middle of it by Evi is incredible!

Pat MaGroin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post
    I LOVED Quaid's "Cousin Eddie" character from the National Lampoon's Family Vacation movies.

My favorite Cousin Eddie quote, "I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself."
    And then Clark Griswold's reply: "REAL tomato ketchup, Eddie?"

So did anyone make it to the show or are your ears still bleeding?

hallucinex Guest
    Here it is. I couldn't even finish the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUO1VEK_ydE

NewYorkDoll Guest
    if sheen does a canadian tour, randy can be the opening act.

Quote Originally Posted by hallucinex View Post
    Here it is. I couldn't even finish the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUO1VEK_ydE
    That the hell!?
    Cindy

Was the YouTube video filmed by the girlfriend of the drummer?

Also, I too gave up on trying to watch the entire video. Yikes!

radiojane Guest
    Mystery solved. Now I know why WE ended up with the Quaids!

Canada most tolerant country in the developed world

NOVSTORM Guest
    Dennis wont get involved but someone needs to. There is some mental issues going on here and I think some doctor has a name for it. This doc said that the wife has it and she has Randy falling into it too. They feed off one another and he believes everything she says. I guess the doc felt that Randy had none of these problems until after he met and married her and then the loonies hit the fan. Will look for that article.

radiojane Guest
    Methinks the biggest problem they have is drug use.

'in the words of my generation........ UPPPPPP YOURRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS! '
    pull the string!

lobosco107 Guest
    Randy Quaid - WTF happened to you?

http://greatentertainersarchives.blo...ndy-quaid.html

So he's hangin' in Canada but they won't grant him residency? Why did he think they would with drug charges pending? He needs to be prepared to sit there until the statute of limitations runs out since Canada didn't grant Santa Barbara extradition rights. If they let him stay there that long, that is. No doubt he'll do more stupid shit there. And if he does, they'll send his ass back across the border whether he likes it or not.

"Hollywood star whackers" LOL
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    "Hollywood star whackers" LOL
    Does anyone know if he's an anti-Scientology type or former Scientologist? Because people who've used that phrase in the past have all mentioned Scientology at one point or another.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Does anyone know if he's an anti-Scientology type or former Scientologist? Because people who've used that phrase in the past have all mentioned Scientology at one point or another.
    I had a look and can't link him.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Bunratty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post

Hey Canada -you stole our slogan !!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    I had a look and can't link him.
    Me either. Thanks for helping me look though.

Bumping this for anything new on this guy. Everybody here is a much better e-detective than I am. Watching Independence Day and it got me to wondering.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Bumping this for anything new on this guy. Everybody here is a much better e-detective than I am. Watching Independence Day and it got me to wondering.
    Yes, what happened to all those projects they had planned and where (move out of the car?) are they living now?

They both would like to live here in Canada.
    I think is very cool.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

You guys can have em.. New video released of them being them.. The Rupert Murdoch thing is funny in a very sad kind of way.. Jesus.. -NSFW- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeAZBBnlMMk

Damn, even Bobbi Kristina Brown has more brain juice then these two...

snap!

Well that wasn't very sexy was it? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    You guys can have em.. New video released of them being them.. The Rupert Murdoch thing is funny in a very sad kind of way.. Jesus.. -NSFW- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeAZBBnlMMk
    Didn't take them long to take that vid down. Which is a good thing. I would have clicked on it. My shitter is full of his antics.