Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Michael Dutton Douglas Killed in Car Crash Involving Laura Bush

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    That's perfect! Now his only problem is keeping the lit end of his joint away from the tube lest a mishap occur.
    Oooh I wonder if he thought of that...maybe the tube doubles as a bong - it has that handy valve sticking out...

Dane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Oooh I wonder if he thought of that...maybe the tube doubles as a bong - it has that handy valve sticking out...
    My God, it truly is the McConaugheymobile. When he comes pedaling and grinning dazedly down the street, passersby catch the whiff of pot and hear the faint rumbling of bongos tumbling around inside the tube, like the far off rumble of tennis shoes in the dryer...

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    My God, it truly is the McConaugheymobile. When he comes pedaling and grinning dazedly down the street, passersby catch the whiff of pot and hear the faint rumbling of bongos tumbling around inside the tube, like the far off rumble of tennis shoes in the dryer...
    Jumanji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew McConaughey, like all potheads, is an improvisational engineering genius. My guess is he starts the bike ride with an empty tube. Using heat generated by the brakes the pot begins to gently vaporize, but never burn, slowly filling up the tube, which is secured to the bike using hemp rope. After a few trips to the local organic produce store the tube is filled with 35psi vaporized weed. He can then enjoy the fruits of his (fair-trade) labor for several weeks, or one crazy-ass weed and bongo fueled weekend.
    The cruel, uneventful state
    of apathy releases me
    I value them but I won't cry every time one's wiped out

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lardass View Post
    Matthew McConaughey, like all potheads, is an improvisational engineering genius.
    haha ain't that the truth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Yes I agree, just like Ted Kennedy used to hate to talk about what
    happened all the years ago.
    Yeah...but what Ted did was TRY to cover it up....this is totally different.

Misha Guest
    I wouldn't even recognize Matthew McConaughey with a shirt!!

Misha

Dane Guest
    This is my favorite thread. I always laugh until something hurts when I'm in this one.

Long Gone Day Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lardass View Post
    matthew mcconaughey, like all potheads, is an improvisational engineering genius. My guess is he starts the bike ride with an empty tube. Using heat generated by the brakes the pot begins to gently vaporize, but never burn, slowly filling up the tube, which is secured to the bike using hemp rope. After a few trips to the local organic produce store the tube is filled with 35psi vaporized weed. He can then enjoy the fruits of his (fair-trade) labor for several weeks, or one crazy-ass weed and bongo fueled weekend.
    lmao.....:d

djdeath-hag Guest
    I hate to sound like a broken record, folks.....but this thread is about Michael Dutton Douglas' death. Please, again, I ask you all to keep it on topic & keep it civil.
    Laura Welch was a teen/inexperienced driver....even experienced drivers can cause accidents involving injury or death. That doesn't make all of these aforementioned drivers out to be murderers. If MDD's parents are still alive, I hope that they've found peace in these years since their loss. I also hope that Mrs. Bush is not haunted by her mistake as a young driver.

Drive safely & play nicely!

DexterKitty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dane View Post
    my god, it truly is the mcconaugheymobile. When he comes pedaling and grinning dazedly down the street, passersby catch the whiff of pot and hear the faint rumbling of bongos tumbling around inside the tube, like the far off rumble of tennis shoes in the dryer...
    roflmao!!! :d:d:d

Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    I hate to sound like a broken record, folks.....but this thread is about Michael Dutton Douglas' death. Please, again, I ask you all to keep it on topic & keep it civil.
    Laura Welch was a teen/inexperienced driver....even experienced drivers can cause accidents involving injury or death. That doesn't make all of these aforementioned drivers out to be murderers. If MDD's parents are still alive, I hope that they've found peace in these years since their loss. I also hope that Mrs. Bush is not haunted by her mistake as a young driver.

Spoken like a true gentleman.

Cheers, Sir.

Goldy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fool Moon View Post
    Spoken like a true gentleman.

Cheers, Sir.
    x2

Thank You Sir.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSDeathhag View Post
    Yeah...but what Ted did was TRY to cover it up....this is totally different.
    But we have just learned that Sen. Ted Kennedy was haunted by
    the death of Mary Jo Kopechne until the day he died.
    Not so sure about Laura but if she has any kind of a conscience
    one would hope she does and thinks about the death she caused
    way back when (but I doubt that) she was a very careless teenage
    driver.
    Last edited by theotherlondon; 09-05-2009 at 01:57 PM.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Misha Guest
    theotherlondon,

Ted was famous for making jokes concerning the death of Mary Jo. He never, ever, reported the accident. To say he was "haunted" only means he was to some degree, human. Saying Laura was "worse" for what she did is just preposterous. People who go to this degree to defend the actions of some are astounding, and remind me of those who still want to defend OJ Simpson.

Misha