View Poll Results: Was it right for Sigrid and Bob Crane to be buried together?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 20.88%
  • No

25 27.47%
  • They are dead, who gives a rats ass

47 51.65%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bob Crane

Dr. Strangelove Guest
    Personally, I think the two bi-sexual gals and one of their boyfriends who had been hanging around, had something to do with it. Bob didn't drink, and there was a half empty bottle of Scotch on the counter that hadn't been there earlier in the day. Maybe Carpenter came in afterwards, found him, and bugged out. I figure it had to be someone who had something to gain by absconding with specific photos from his collection.

unfortunately we'll never know for sure. cause Carpenter left this world without confessing. if he did do it and he knew he was dying he should have admitted it so Bob's family could have some closure on this.

I agree. I think Carpenter did it. He just seemed creepy

Apparently, the mystery has been solved: Crane was killed by a bunch of angry Hawaiian gods!

SquirrelNutZipper Guest
    "Poking our cameras into things we really shouldn't be poking them into"

Yes you did Bob. Yes you did.

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelNutZipper View Post

Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by theladyinquestion View Post
    Apparently, the mystery has been solved: Crane was killed by a bunch of angry Hawaiian gods!
    Didn't he know the Tiki was Taboo?!! Apparently the Brady Bunch kept that information to themselves.

Lisamarie Guest
    I still want to see his sex tapes lol

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelNutZipper View Post

My thought exactly.

Oh man, I just saw the gruesome death photos of Bob Crane. I thought it was the first time I had ever seen them but I remember they showed them on the A&E Biography of Bob Crane, they look as bad if not worse than Sharon Tate, Jay Sebring, Voytek Frykowski and the other Manson murder victims death photos. it's unfortunate that this murder will most likely never be solved or there will be no closure for the Crane family.

Oh yeah, he got his head caved in for sure. I saw the movie Auto Focus. Great movie. Didn't know Bob was such a perv. I still think Carpenter did it or had something to do with it. I mean didn't they find blood in his car? I haven't read this whole thread so i'm sure it's been discussed. I'll go back and read later.

I saw Auto Focus when it first came out. And I have always thought John Carpenter did it, Willem Dafoe was brilliant playing him, creepier than the real person if that's possible !

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT63 View Post
    Oh man, I just saw the gruesome death photos of Bob Crane. I thought it was the first time I had ever seen them but I remember they showed them on the A&E Biography of Bob Crane, they look as bad if not worse than Sharon Tate, Jay Sebring, Voytek Frykowski and the other Manson murder victims death photos. it's unfortunate that this murder will most likely never be solved or there will be no closure for the Crane family.
    I agree his crime scene photos were pretty damn cringeworthy. Sad stuff. I caught AutoFocus on cable TV once and thought the movie was great. I may order the DVD so I can watch it again. I remember comments on IMDB from people a lot more observant than me, stating how the lighting in the movie started out well-lit, bright, etc, when Bob Crane first started his career. The more he descended into his sex addiction, the darker the lighting in the movie was to reflect Bob's darkness. Interesting....

AutoFocus was great! I didn't know anything about Bob Crane except that he was on Hogan's Heros until I saw that movie.

Wow I didn't know he was friends with Demond Wilson!!! I just watched "Case Closed with AJ Benza" last night and this case is what was discussed!!!

This may sound a bit strange, but I had a friendly pen pal relationship with Patricia Crane before she passed away. She was really a nice lady. She and I talked about how she got her screen name and different things. She said that she really just wanted to be one of those Moms in which kids congregated at her house to get kool-aid and popsicles. She said that she was in the process of reconciling with Bob when he was murdered. She fully believed that John Carpenter was responsible.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

his murderer to be revealed on live TV

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/11/bob-cr...hogans-heroes/

Something tells me we won't be shocked when they reveal the news...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    Something tells me we won't be shocked when they reveal the news...
    Me too.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

same here. I think when they dump out that old blood, it is going to look like Campbells Alphabet soup, and spell Carpenter.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

They did ask Schultz if he knew who the killer was... his only reply was "I know nothing!"... :P
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

So Carpenter may not have been the killer afterall

http://people.com/crime/bob-crane-mu...w-dna-results/

to the Russian front...................

So the killer was not Carpenter? I really thought it was. Not sure what to think.

No one else alarmed by the fact that Carpenter STILL had blood and likely brain matter in his rental car? Like, ok, maybe it's not Bob's but what the f#@k? Has anyone explored the possibility Bob wasn't the only one killed that night maybe?
    Last edited by theladyinquestion; 11-16-2016 at 10:04 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by theladyinquestion View Post
    No one else alarmed by the fact that Carpenter STILL had blood and likely brain matter in his rental car? Like, ok, maybe it's not Bob's but what the f#@k? Has anyone explored the possibility Bob wasn't the only one killed that night maybe?
    I wondered about that. And from what I remember the DNA was that of likely two people. I'm too tired to read over it again. Something doesn't smack right, that's for sure. Who goes around with human blood and brains in their car?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Well just because old, old DNA off a rental car does not match does not clear him of anything.