Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dustin Diamond

crazedfemale Guest
    He has quite the potty mouth. Maybe he and Kathy Griffin should get together and do a reality show called simply Bleep because that's all you would hear.

hoxharding Guest
    I saw in a comments section(maybe credible -may not be credible) A girl wrote that she was at a amusement park years ago.
    Dustin and his GF at the time went to the line she was standing in and demanded to be let on the ride without waiting.
    She said he acted like a arrogant jerk.
    I also just read that his 'leaked' sex tape included him claiming he loves 'poop'

STORMIE Guest
    He was always annoying on the show. Then later I saw him on a "Where Are They Now" type program and he was doing stand up comedy (not very well I might add) and was selling t-shirts to try to save his house and wanted people to donate money. Yeah right - the economy is in the toliet but let me help someone who squandered his money. He's a douchebag.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by crazedfemale View Post
    He has quite the potty mouth. Maybe he and Kathy Griffin should get together and do a reality show called simply Bleep because that's all you would hear.
    hahaha

On CFC, I thought he WAS acting. You know, to get his name out there again. Maybe he wasn't....hmmm....sad if that's the real thing. I'd hate to go through life being that much of an a-hole.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

i can't stand him either, which is a shame because i did enjoy his character on sbtb. i read that the publishing company is holding off on his book because his claims can't be validated.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

Dixie Girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampiro View Post
    PEOPLE Magazine has a SAVED BY THE BELL reunion on its cover and he's noticeable in his absence. I wondered if it was because the other cast members didn't want anything to do with him.
    I believe in another interview I saw they used an old cast picture for this People cover and he was quite pissed off because he was Photoshopped out.

Tripfaceape Guest
    on TMZ they had a blurb about him getting a stand-up gig at a pizza parlor I think...

I always hated Screech on Saved By the Bell.

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Girl View Post
    I believe in another interview I saw they used an old cast picture for this People cover and he was quite pissed off because he was Photoshopped out.

he chose not to show up for the People reunion.

He grosses me out.

cachluv Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    ...I also just read that his 'leaked' sex tape included him claiming he loves 'poop'
    ---Kinda.
    He is the first person to bring the term "Dirty Sanchez" to light. If you know what that is, you are as disgusted as I am and I am no lightweight. If you don't know what it is, either Google it or PM me. Before you search, now, remember--you can't unring a bell.

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    ---Kinda.
    He is the first person to bring the term "Dirty Sanchez" to light.

what a contribution to society!!!
    Last edited by radiojane; 08-06-2009 at 08:14 PM.

Tripfaceape Guest
    is it bad that I knew what a "Dirty Sanchez" was a looong time ago?? lol

cachluv Guest
    No I never heard of it till Dustin Diamond showed up. Like I said, can't be saved by that bell.
    Last edited by cachluv; 08-06-2009 at 11:38 AM.

Tripfaceape Guest
    It's always been GROSS but then having his name associated with it, ups it's GROSS level up about eleventy points....*vomit*

I watched him on Celebrity Fit Club and couldn't believe how rude he was to his castmates and the judges. I so wanted the drill sargeant to kick his snotty ass. If anyone deserves to have their ass handed to him it is Dustin Diamond.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ChargerBill Guest
    Ww, Screech has a thread?

Perdi Guest
    OK, I thought Dirty Sanchez was the British (OK Welsh!) version of Jackass......am guessing I am way off!!!

I am ssoo going to have to find out now...

Perdi Guest
    OK I looked...

EEOO EEOO EEOO EEOO EEOO EEOO EEOO

Why why why why why why why would anyone do that?????

I shouldn't have looked...I feel violated....

halogirl5 Guest
    Zack and Kelly Forever!

Lisa03 Guest
    I loved the show but Screech -didn't care too much for him. Now all grown up, it's even worse, lol

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripfaceape View Post
    heehee That's what I was thinking.

cachluv Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by halogirl5 View Post
    Zack and Kelly Forever!

---LOLOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChargerBill View Post
    Ww, Screech has a thread?
    ---The most interesting thing about him now is The Dirty Sanchez. What kind of shit is that?

RubySlippers Guest
    what is dirty sanchez?

ChargerBill Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    what is dirty sanchez?
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=dirty+sanchez

RubySlippers Guest
    DIS GUST ING. gross, why o why do i feel compelled to ask? and why o why are people so un-embarrassed to enlighten compete strangers?! holy hell, Bill. i balk at the thought you might actually TELL me that to my FACE!!!

i am going to go throw up now...

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    He needs to take the short bus to Duchetonia with Jon Gosselin. he thinks he's so cool and funny with the whole Dirty Sanchez thing when he makes himslef look even more like a moron. God he sucks!

Dixie Girl Guest
    LOL I just discovered that he actually has a strange act named after him of a sexual nature, courtesy of the Urban Dictionary link posted above--
    "

"A sexual act performed by shaving the female specimans hair off then proceeding to jaz'm (see definition) onto her freshly shaved scalp, coating the entire skull. Next, you squat a spot over top of her gleaming dome and proceed to shave your rancid pubic hair onto her head, sprinkling in such a fashion that is resembles a Dustin Diamond aka. Screech's hairstyle."

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Girl View Post
    LOL I just discovered that he actually has a strange act named after him of a sexual nature, courtesy of the Urban Dictionary link posted above--
    "

"A sexual act performed by shaving the female specimans hair off then proceeding to jaz'm (see definition) onto her freshly shaved scalp, coating the entire skull. Next, you squat a spot over top of her gleaming dome and proceed to shave your rancid pubic hair onto her head, sprinkling in such a fashion that is resembles a Dustin Diamond aka. Screech's hairstyle."

OMG LOLZ, you made me spew soda outta my nose! Hilarious!

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guardmom2008 View Post
    I have seen him on Celebrity Fit Club and he was an ass on there, and the sad part is I don't think he was acting.

I saw the same show and the guy is a pig.

sheri Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    I'm not going to bother- I don't want to read 6 chapters about how huge his wanger is.
    I had seen somewhere that he was doing some sex related show somewhere and claimed he had "4 feet of Screech in my pants." His words, not mine. Prolly more like 4 centimeters. Sorry, it must be Thursday, excuse me while I get my sarcasm warmed up.

radiojane Guest
    There was an episode of Law and Order or one of the spin offs where they knocked off a washed up has been annoying as hell child star an awful lot like Dustin Diamond. That made me very much happy

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    There was an episode of Law and Order or one of the spin offs where they knocked off a washed up has been annoying as hell child star an awful lot like Dustin Diamond. That made me very much happy
    Haha I remember that one. Didn't he live in a van?

Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post
    I've never liked him. Even as Screech on Saved By The Bell. Screech always screwed things up. I don't like people like that.
    I guess you didn't like poor Urkel then either eh? LOL...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by DivineDeath View Post
    I guess you didn't like poor Urkel then either eh? LOL...
    How bout Stefan Urquelle?
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripfaceape View Post
    yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sampiro Guest
    My favorite horrible Diamond moment was on Celebrity Fit Club Boot Camp. Sgt. Harvey, who already hated him with excellent reason for being such a complete A-hole previously (and probably because he knew Diamond was only brought back because A-holes make for good ratings) referred to him as a "Communist Nazi asshole" or some such.
    Diamond, who is apparently Jewish, swore that this was a hate crime. He called his lawyer, told everybody the Jewish Defense League had accepted his case and he was going to sue (causing the Jewish Defense League to issue a "we never heard of this asshole" disclaimer, though not in those words) and insisted on calling it a hate crime for the remainder of the season.

I so wanted to see him and Harvey have a Lou Gossett/Richard Gere "come to Jesus moment" (or "come to Moses moment" since I'm sure Diamond would say "come to Jesus" was a hate crime) but Diamond is at least smart enough not to go for that since Harvey would have wiped the floor with what remained of his ass in about 2 seconds and loved doing it, and I think if the Southern Poverty Law Center and JDL and 70 rabbis selected from every Jewish sect in existences had been there they'd have been screaming "Kick his ass again Harvey! I wanna see that putz's colon on the ground!"

But I can't hate him. I pity somebody that pathetic.

Those familiar with the history of sideshows know that there was a hierarchy among the sideshow performers. At the top were (pardon the term) 'freaks with talent'- people like the two Mexican boys with hypertrichosis who not willing to exhibit themselves just as freaks learned acrobatics and trapeze acts- they're a "two-fer" because there's the oddity factor but more than that the talent. (Other examples were the 7'3 giantess who sang opera beautifully or the circus midgets who were also skilled musicians or whatever.) Then on equal footing came:

2 A- the "just freaks"- Siamese twins, legless wonders, gator woman, etc.- who just exhibited themselves, but they were still respectable- everyone's gotta earn a buck somehow and they do better under a tent than pushing broom.
    2 B- the freaks with a skill: the woman who dances with her clothes on fire or the fire eater or the blockhead or the reguritator who could eat and then spit back up a piece of jagged glass, or the cobra charmer, what have you. These were people who had developed an impressive skill but it wasn't quite on par with a center ring act, and they weren't "freaks by birth".

Then came
    3- The "self made freaks"- the guy or gal with 1000 tattoos or the guy with 19 inch fingernails or an artificial horn imbedded in his forehead, etc.. They were much lower on the totem pole because while they may have gone to some discomfort they really weren't anything special and didn't have any real talent and it was totally by choice.

And so it progressed until down at the very bottom- ring 9 perhaps on the freak hierarchy- came "The Geek".
    The Geek was just a pathetic lowlife who was willing to do really disgusting things for a low paying job- bite the heads off live chickens, eat a live lizard or a piece of an elephant excrement, shove a lit candle up his ass, etc.. The geek was often an alcoholic or criminal who'd been picked up in that town and was willing to do literally anything for enough money for cheap liquor and a meal and cot. A geek had absolutely no talent but they also had no shame and no qualms about making money by being disgusting and doing things that no decent person would do.

Dustin Diamond used to be at perhaps a 3 or even a 2 on the show biz hierarchy of freaks, but now he's a geek. He makes his money- what there is of it- by letting people stare at him and say "he's not really going to be that disgusting is he?", which makes him even more pathetic than most geeks. Why he doesn't just leave the circus is a question only he can answer, but I guess as long as people are willing to watch a guy bite the head off a rat he'll get a hot meal and cot. (Pity he won't learn from Ann Coulter- she's a geek who never has to get dirty and has made a fortune.)

1karenhb Guest
    OMG The things I learn on this forum!

Maruz83 Guest
    He was annoying on SBTB and he's annoying in real life !

mandee1005 Guest
    here's the cover

here's the cover

Looks better without him on there...can't stand Dustin the Prick Diamond!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

YUCK!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    DIS GUST ING. gross, why o why do i feel compelled to ask? and why o why are people so un-embarrassed to enlighten compete strangers?! holy hell, Bill. i balk at the thought you might actually TELL me that to my FACE!!!

i am going to go throw up now...
    Mind if I join you? I REALLY didn't want to read any of that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    How bout Stefan Urquelle?
    He was better looking than Urkel for sure, but he was missing Urkel's HEART! LOL...

He may have been annoying, but he had some good moments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Valentino009 View Post
    here's the cover

Looks better without him on there...can't stand Dustin the Prick Diamond!
    I agree...looks VERY good WITHOUT him!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Sampiro View Post
    My favorite horrible Diamond moment was on Celebrity Fit Club Boot Camp. Sgt. Harvey, who already hated him with excellent reason for being such a complete A-hole previously (and probably because he knew Diamond was only brought back because A-holes make for good ratings) referred to him as a "Communist Nazi asshole" or some such.
    Diamond, who is apparently Jewish, swore that this was a hate crime. He called his lawyer, told everybody the Jewish Defense League had accepted his case and he was going to sue (causing the Jewish Defense League to issue a "we never heard of this asshole" disclaimer, though not in those words) and insisted on calling it a hate crime for the remainder of the season.

I so wanted to see him and Harvey have a Lou Gossett/Richard Gere "come to Jesus moment" (or "come to Moses moment" since I'm sure Diamond would say "come to Jesus" was a hate crime) but Diamond is at least smart enough not to go for that since Harvey would have wiped the floor with what remained of his ass in about 2 seconds and loved doing it, and I think if the Southern Poverty Law Center and JDL and 70 rabbis selected from every Jewish sect in existences had been there they'd have been screaming "Kick his ass again Harvey! I wanna see that putz's colon on the ground!"

But I can't hate him. I pity somebody that pathetic.

Those familiar with the history of sideshows know that there was a hierarchy among the sideshow performers. At the top were (pardon the term) 'freaks with talent'- people like the two Mexican boys with hypertrichosis who not willing to exhibit themselves just as freaks learned acrobatics and trapeze acts- they're a "two-fer" because there's the oddity factor but more than that the talent. (Other examples were the 7'3 giantess who sang opera beautifully or the circus midgets who were also skilled musicians or whatever.) Then on equal footing came:

2 A- the "just freaks"- Siamese twins, legless wonders, gator woman, etc.- who just exhibited themselves, but they were still respectable- everyone's gotta earn a buck somehow and they do better under a tent than pushing broom.
    2 B- the freaks with a skill: the woman who dances with her clothes on fire or the fire eater or the blockhead or the reguritator who could eat and then spit back up a piece of jagged glass, or the cobra charmer, what have you. These were people who had developed an impressive skill but it wasn't quite on par with a center ring act, and they weren't "freaks by birth".

Then came
    3- The "self made freaks"- the guy or gal with 1000 tattoos or the guy with 19 inch fingernails or an artificial horn imbedded in his forehead, etc.. They were much lower on the totem pole because while they may have gone to some discomfort they really weren't anything special and didn't have any real talent and it was totally by choice.

And so it progressed until down at the very bottom- ring 9 perhaps on the freak hierarchy- came "The Geek".
    The Geek was just a pathetic lowlife who was willing to do really disgusting things for a low paying job- bite the heads off live chickens, eat a live lizard or a piece of an elephant excrement, shove a lit candle up his ass, etc.. The geek was often an alcoholic or criminal who'd been picked up in that town and was willing to do literally anything for enough money for cheap liquor and a meal and cot. A geek had absolutely no talent but they also had no shame and no qualms about making money by being disgusting and doing things that no decent person would do.

Dustin Diamond used to be at perhaps a 3 or even a 2 on the show biz hierarchy of freaks, but now he's a geek. He makes his money- what there is of it- by letting people stare at him and say "he's not really going to be that disgusting is he?", which makes him even more pathetic than most geeks. Why he doesn't just leave the circus is a question only he can answer, but I guess as long as people are willing to watch a guy bite the head off a rat he'll get a hot meal and cot. (Pity he won't learn from Ann Coulter- she's a geek who never has to get dirty and has made a fortune.)
    I love your posts and ITA!!!

He's a complete freakazoid LOSER!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

Why I felt compelled to read this entire thread, I will never understand. That is a portion of my life I will never get back. I feel ill.

kimba Guest
    He is a total freakin' loser.What an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by kimba View Post
    He is a total freakin' loser.What an asshole.
    He's a shitload of other things too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

50. 08-08-2009, 10:26 PM
    Reason
    Link to porn site

mandee1005 Guest
    heres another pic from the People story