Thread: Anderson Cooper AC360

Anderson Cooper AC360

I am sorry if you guys are tired of me blowing my own horn, but I've worked a lot of years, and it's nice to see a bit of attention come to my business and our film.

Watch tomorrow night, I'm not going to be on with Anderson, but a guy named Ted Rowlands.

If all goes well, we tape at 10am tomorrow LA time, for air in the eve.

I'm super geeked. Death Hags rule.
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

dcg76 Guest
    Scott,

I myself wouldn't be here if I didn't want to hear you blow your own horn!

Congratulations on everything! This is really cool!

Sampiro Guest
    Man I wish I could blow my own horn but just to try hurts my back.

dcg76 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sampiro View Post
    man i wish i could blow my own horn but just to try hurts my back.

lol!!!! :d

guardmom2008 Guest
    Scott,
    Never be sorry for blowing your own horn, you have worked so very hard to be where you are today. We are so very proud of you and it is an honor to be apart of this forum. I will be watching tomorrow night.
    Thank You!

Mah Boo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa

Sampiro Guest
    Is this about the Helter Skelter documentary and the tour? (I'm loving John Waters on Van Houten, incidentally.) Or are you finally admitting that you're the biological father of Blanket Jackson and briefly incubated Paris?

Congrats on your continued success. The film was awesome... it deserves the attention.

Congrats Scott, sounds like you got things really ramping up fo you. Going to be busy.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

WTG Scott! Bout time the "normal" people start acknowledging you!

Nelliebean Guest
    I'll have to record it. Have fun!

ChargerBill Guest
    Congrats again Scott!! We'll be watching CNN tonight rootin on Death Haggery

Snoopy Guest
    Hi Scott! You've worked hard and should be proud..toot away!! Congratulations I think you're awesome.

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Scott, we don't mind at all. Like someone else said, we wouldn't be here if we did. Congrats on the props. I wish I could say I would watch it but I don't have cable

Can someone post it afterwords please?

Congratulations Scott. Maybe Anderson will take a dearly departed tour sometime.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

dovescry1999 Guest
    Scott:

My birthday fantasy is to toot your horn...
    But, I'll settle for you and Ted on top of Anderson!!!
    (dovescry1999 just felt a very sexual chill run up and down her spine***)

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    Toot away Scott!! (wait...that didn't sound right...ummm).
    I will be watching with MB!!

Sam Guest
    Cool!!!

djdeath-hag Guest
    We're tuned in to AC360 right now. So far the focus is on the recently liberated journalists.....I'll give them a few more minutes before I begin sending angry emails to CNN, "Bring me Death Hags....or bring me DEATH!!!"

LitaMalibu Guest
    Watching also. Can't stand the female reporter. Also watched her interview John Waters about Leslie Van Houten, whom she calls "Hooten." It was really bugging me! And e-gads this show is 2 hours long? Better not be the last 5 minutes!

Here's the interview with Waters...
    http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2009/08/0...-horror-movie/

Congrats again...thank God it's AC and not Larry King!

watching now. yay!!
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

Gary Guest
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too short, but great publicity!

Soooo very cool! Death Hags rule!

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    Looking Good, Mr Michaels!!

djdeath-hag Guest
    I was shickled titless to see you again in the national spotlight, Scott! I can also report that I was disappointed that you didn't have Anderson in your van....unless you kept him all to yourself. , as we do. Silly me, I know.

guardmom2008 Guest
    Awesome!!!

lol, I was a bit disappointed that Anderson wasn't there at all, but hey ho. Great publicity for the tour - I think AC is bigger than the NBC news, honestly. Thank you guys, for support and encouragement I can always count on : ) xx
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Awesome! Toot away scott! You deserve it.

Giada Guest
    Caught the blurb last night with Ted Rowlands, hope it is a great boost to your biz ...

Sampiro Guest
    If you ever need a new guide, Squeaky's being released, needs a job, and has experience in the field.

Desertrose Guest
    Wonderful to see you on the national news. You certainly deserve it.

HKWolf Guest
    Can someone find the clip and link it? Also, can you start my orange peel?

/needy

Sampiro Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HKWolf View Post
    Can someone find the clip and link it? Also, can you start my orange peel?

/needy
    I can't find a clip but here's the transcript. I'll edit it Jesus style for Scott's parts.

ROWLANDS: Some people can't seem to get enough.

(on camera) And a perfect example is Scott Michaels' company called Dearly Departed Tours. They have a "Helter Skelter Tour," where people actually go around to different spots that are connected to the Manson murders.

And who goes on these tours?

SCOTT MICHAELS, RUNS "HELTER SKELTER TOUR": The people that take this tour are people that are generally fascinated with this case.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It's completely fascinating. It's got celebrities. It's got blood. It's got gore.

(MUSIC: "HELTER SKELTER" BY THE BEATLES)

ROWLANDS: "Helter Skelter," the made-for-TV movie, came out in 1976, but documentaries about Manson are still being made, feeding the fascination over what happened and why.

LINDA KASABIAN, INTERVIEWED IN NEW DOCUMENTARY: Meeting Charlie for the first time was very exciting.

ROWLANDS: The History Channel is premiering "Manson" next month.

KASABIAN: He gave me the feeling that I would be cared for and that he took care of everybody. I eventually felt really safe and protected. We were like his children.

MANSON: It wasn't Charles Manson followers. I never had any followers. That was the district attorney's trip.

MICHAELS: This is the La Biancas' home coming up on our left.

ROWLANDS: Back on the bus, where it's $50 a ticket for a three- hour tour, Scott Michaels says it's not just about making money. He's also obsessed with the Manson case.

MICHAELS: I don't think I'm a bad person. I think the people that take my tour aren't bad people. They're just interested in something that is -- that's horrific, but it's still history.

ROWLANDS: A piece of history that many people don't want to forget.

MANSON: Yes, I'm terrible. I'm a terrible guy, man. I'm awful.

I move so quick you wouldn't believe it (ph).

ROWLANDS: Ted Rowlands, CNN, Los Angeles.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

HILL: Up next, inside the mind of another killer. The man who went on a rampage at a Pennsylvania gym earlier this week actually left a video diary online. Interesting to see what he said.

Plus saying good-bye to filmmaker John Hughes through some of his most memorable movie moments.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

HILL: Our tribute to director John Hughes, who died suddenly today, coming up. But first, Gary Tuchman back with another "360 Bulletin."
    I think this was the first time a segment on the Manson murders ever segged into John Hughes. It's kind of like "...all the members of the swim team before turning the gun on himself. Next up, Tyler Perry's zany M'dea is at it again in M'DEA GOES TO IRAQ".

Found this a day late. Dammit.

Saw it!

Great clip, hope you get lots of business from it!

NancyDrew Guest
    Super proud of you, Scott, and honored to be able to be a small part of your success! You deserve it!

SusanCarole Guest
    I want to go to L.A. again and take the Manson tour. I want to buy all the seats so that it is just Me and Scott. Then I can pick his brain for all that he knows. I call shotgun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, Scott. Blow away!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD