Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 891011121959 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson 2

Quote Originally Posted by Nayzo View Post
    Okay, so this latest bit of news isn't terribly surprising. Just a confirmation of what most of us have been thinking.
    What's shocking is that nobody seems to have seen Dr. Murray anywhere. He's probably spent 98% of his time indoors since 6/25, because the paps would be all over him if they could find him. Who ever initially said he probably went straight to his lawyer from the hospital was probably right. Sure, he has not made himself available to defend himself, but look at Klein! He just spews verbal diarrhea, and makes himself look incredibly suspect (and stupid).
    What was the last official word concerning when the tox results would be released? I thought I remembered reading the middle of this week, but do we know for sure? Is there anything about MJ's death that isn't going to take way longer than we have patience for? You know, besides his burial, dead pic, etc...
    Has anyone heard why Conrad was suspended from the hospital in Texas?
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Moonbaby515 Guest
    Okay, I thought I had heard that too, but that was weeks ago, and info could have changed, hence why I ask
    I bet some folks feel that Conrad basically turned up at the wrong time, and is basically turning into the scapegoat for a situation that was already bad when he got involved, BUT his actions that day really kind of...cancel all that out. Cardiologist performing CPR while MJ was on the bed, didn't call 911 anywhere between a half hour and three hours after discovering MJ...just incredibly strange decisions, really.
    I feel it's incredibly likely that this guy is totally screwed. But I hope that he's not the only one.
    See that's exactly why I think he's shady as hell. His actions that day just make no sense to me. Then again, I understand that it was obviously a high profile situation, and who knows how anyone else would react if they were faced with the same circumstances.

I read a defense of Dr. Dipshit on another forum, where the poster basically sympathized by saying that he was simply in shock because it was Michael freakin' Jackson, blah, blah, blah. I can't buy that...because at some point, his medical training should've kicked in. Anyone who's ever taken a CPR class knows that it should be administered on a hard surface. I don't care how firm that mattress was...it couldn't have been very effective. A doctor should definitely know better.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg in terms of his strange behavior that day.

Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    *SNORT* OMG..You guys..Im gonna have to seriously start keeping wipes next to my computer..or stop drinking altogether.
    Don't forget that Joe has to buy Sharpies so he can look the part of the sharp dressed man. He has to sell those Blu-Ray things and his Jackson 3 ideas with his sex appeal. Damn, if that's the case, Joe is screwed!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbaby515 View Post
    Oh man...I can't believe I didn't even think of that! But it wouldn't surprise me in the least. That would get ugly in hurry too.
    If the family is waiting for Michael's brain to be released after testing, I would hate to be the one who has to open the casket and place it (even in a container) inside the casket. Horrid! Michael deserves better treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    If the family is waiting for Michael's brain to be released after testing, I would hate to be the one who has to open the casket and place it (even in a container) inside the casket. Horrid! Michael deserves better treatment.
    Yikes. Well, perhaps Michael has been refrigerated again? He might be being preserved like the case of ANS....because soo much is buzzing around right now that they might have to take a second look at something after the tox results come back or other information. Wasn't ANS on ice for a month or something? Putting him in a crypt in this summer heat would be insane....yuk.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post
    Yikes. Well, perhaps Michael has been refrigerated again? He might be being preserved like the case of ANS....because soo much is buzzing around right now that they might have to take a second look at something after the tox results come back or other information. Wasn't ANS on ice for a month or something? Putting him in a crypt in this summer heat would be insane....yuk.
    That was exactly my point. Course wasnt James Brown Chillin out at his house (After Death) for like 2 months?

Nayzo Guest
    That was exactly my point. Course wasnt James Brown Chillin out at his house (After Death) for like 2 months?
    So did (do?) parts of Ted Williams...doesn't make it right though

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    So did (do?) parts of Ted Williams...doesn't make it right though
    Oh no..I wasnt saying it was right..I was just saying..lol. I wish they would just bury poor michael also..

Nayzo Guest
    Oh no..I wasnt saying it was right..I was just saying..lol. I wish they would just bury poor michael also..
    haha, I know. Just couldn't resist tossing in a Williams joke

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    haha, I know. Just couldn't resist tossing in a Williams joke
    Ya know..They probably havent buried Michael yet because Joe is trying to find a way that they can hitch him up to some Marionette ropes so he can do another world tour to make some more for Joe to Market his Blu-ray disks!

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert

I looked that up with the State of texas and I couldn't come up with anything. Depends on what year that happend because certian disciplinary actions fall off after a certian number of years.

His lic in Texas became effective in 2005 but his Original lic originated in CA in 1991. This cat even did an internship out here at Loma Linda University, best damn teaching hospital on the planet and he failed to do the simplest of things to try to save Michael. I gotta dig deeper on this guy. He was supposed to be going to London with Michael and he would have had to apply and even take a test in the UK to even get a temporary license there to take care of Michael there.

He has eternity to rest in peace...but if keeping him preserved better will help preserve the evidence and solve the case then that is okay too.

Ya know..They probably havent buried Michael yet because Joe is trying to find a way that they can hitch him up to some Marionette ropes so he can do another world tour to make some more for Joe to Market his Blu-ray disks!
    He is brainstorming Thriller The Sequel, where they all dance around Michael's corpse, don't yah know.

Princess Kim Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    I havent cried today thought i was doing really well and then i read this article , thank you for posting it though, it's great to read such a positive article about who Michael Jackson was and tried to do for the world and the shite he got in return
    Yes! I was stoked to read a positive article. Actually, his humanitarian stuff is the part that makes me cry (well, that and his kids) when I think about his death. He was a good person his whole life, and he got shit on all over the place. I don't cry so much for the loss of the singer, because technology has allowed us to replicate, many times over, his wonderful music. I don't cry over my childhood being lost, because, truth be told, "Thriller" scared the crap out of me when I was little, and I spent several years as a kid avoiding anything to do with Michael Jackson because of my fear of anything supernatural/undead/having to do with death (kind of funny that I ended up a Death Hag who lives in a house with a resident spirit, huh?). To me, the saddest part of all is how much goodness we lost, and how unappreciated that part of him was. It almost feels like there's a vacuum that sucked something really beautiful and otherworldly from the Earth; I have felt that since he died.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    He is brainstorming Thriller The Sequel, where they all dance around Michael's corpse, don't yah know.
    *Snicker* SOOOOO wrong..

Dr. Murray in deep S***

From E Online:
    The Michael Jackson investigation is zeroing in on Dr. Conrad Murray.
    A law-enforcement source has told the Associated Press that the cardiologist, who has become the target of a manslaughter probe,
    administered the dose of propofol that officials believe ultimately killed the King of Pop on June 25.
    Authorities have determined that Jackson had been regularly using the potent anesthetic, which leaves people in a near comatose state,
    to help him sleep.
    E! News has confirmed that needle marks were discovered on Jackson's neck and arms during the dual autopsies performed on his body,
    and a source said that toxicology tests performed by the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office found propofol in his blood.
    ~The only difference between a rut and a grave is depth~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~~I should never have switched from Scotch to Martinis.~~ Humphrey Bogart's last words

I have no idea about ANS. Let's hope Michael is refrigerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    I looked that up with the State of texas and I couldn't come up with anything. Depends on what year that happend because certian disciplinary actions fall off after a certian number of years.

His lic in Texas became effective in 2005 but his Original lic originated in CA in 1991. This cat even did an internship out here at Loma Linda University, best damn teaching hospital on the planet and he failed to do the simplest of things to try to save Michael. I gotta dig deeper on this guy. He was supposed to be going to London with Michael and he would have had to apply and even take a test in the UK to even get a temporary license there to take care of Michael there.
    With the Ohio State Medical Board, there's a website and you just enter the doctor's name. A physician who is treating my grandpa has had all sorts of substance abuse problems and I got lots of info. about him from this website. Is this type of thing available in California that allows public access of record?

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kim View Post
    Yes! I was stoked to read a positive article. Actually, his humanitarian stuff is the part that makes me cry (well, that and his kids) when I think about his death. He was a good person his whole life, and he got shit on all over the place. I don't cry so much for the loss of the singer, because technology has allowed us to replicate, many times over, his wonderful music. I don't cry over my childhood being lost, because, truth be told, "Thriller" scared the crap out of me when I was little, and I spent several years as a kid avoiding anything to do with Michael Jackson because of my fear of anything supernatural/undead/having to do with death (kind of funny that I ended up a Death Hag who lives in a house with a resident spirit, huh?). To me, the saddest part of all is how much goodness we lost, and how unappreciated that part of him was. It almost feels like there's a vacuum that sucked something really beautiful and otherworldly from the Earth; I have felt that since he died.
    I've felt that too. It's so strange I've even questioned myself for feeling that way.

This picture makes me sad.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by morticia53 View Post
    From E Online:
    The Michael Jackson investigation is zeroing in on Dr. Conrad Murray.
    A law-enforcement source has told the Associated Press that the cardiologist, who has become the target of a manslaughter probe,
    administered the dose of propofol that officials believe ultimately killed the King of Pop on June 25.
    Authorities have determined that Jackson had been regularly using the potent anesthetic, which leaves people in a near comatose state,
    to help him sleep.
    E! News has confirmed that needle marks were discovered on Jackson's neck and arms during the dual autopsies performed on his body,
    and a source said that toxicology tests performed by the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office found propofol in his blood.
    Soo..they have confirmed that Propofol was in his blood...now..why dont they release the rest of the Tox results!?!?
    BTW...Its time for picture posting in MJ's Group

JackballJonez Guest

not filing medical records in a timely manner

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JackballJonez View Post

Really?

JackballJonez Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post

Really?

yes really

RubySlippers Guest
    holy hell. that is ironic.

JackballJonez Guest
    Dr conrad was deep in debt, MJ hit the jackpot in finding him. I think any doctor in that much debt is likely to cross the medical ethics line in order to get out of debt. THe figure i read was 800K in debt. From what i read this doctor was treating MJ initially in Las Vegas. Las Vegas - gambling. Maybe this doc had a gambling problem Las Vegas is also where Joe Jackson lives. Did Joe set MJ up with this scum bag? Im just trying to see the connection, if there is one. Could be nothing, could be something.

carebearsluv Guest
    On AC360, they said that MJ met Conrad back in 2004 in Vegas when he treated one of the kids based on a recommendation by one of Jackson's bodyguards.

He was being paid 100,000 a month!

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Okay...I love MJ..but Is anyone else as PISSED off at him as I am?

Quote Originally Posted by JackballJonez View Post
    Thanks. A few docs around here are on probation for not filing medical records in a timely manner. They're on strict probation and supervision.

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by priceless View Post
    Do we know for a fact he hasn't been buried somewhere yet? I can certainly see the family wanting to keep it private due to all the crazies out there.

That, and the fact that maybe they had him cremated...
    They said it was a possiblity.
    Speaking of Neverland. I applaud Jermaine, but I don't think he is respecting Michael's wishes. Michael said he NEVER wanted to go back to Neverland, because he felt it was tainted by the police, and their raid. Bury him in his hometown, and tell no one about it. Especially Creepy Joe and Latoya. They could hold water if they had a mouthful of it !

I hear ya. I'm pissed off at Brandon Lee for not wearing a bulletproof vest.

The thing is, MJ was a drug addict, so what can you expect? He got ahold of a doctor who should have said no, but he didn't because he was in debt and thinking of himself. I am more pissed at CM because he knew better and did it anyway.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I am assuming you are referring to how we are learning so much more now about this serious drug problem that he had. I am surprised too. For years I heard about it, but tossed it aside like all of the other tabloid junk that was said about him. Now it is clear that he was an addict and he was likely cash strapped because of that, keeping up the facade and bank-rolling his habit so that no one would know. Cutting people out of his life that got too close to the truth and questioned his addiction. It is painful to realize and accept. But, given all of the things we have discussed regarding the problems he has had in his life, why would we be surprised?

According to JVM today Michael was looking to purchase a mansion/estate/whatever in Las Vegas that he wanted to call Wonderland. If this is true I am assuming that he missed Neverland but just couldn't go back and wanted to try and recreate it.

I know it's been said that he couldn't bring himself to live at Neverland again, but he obviously loved it because he didn't want to let it go.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    I am assuming you are referring to how we are learning so much more now about this serious drug problem that he had. I am surprised too. For years I heard about it, but tossed it aside like all of the other tabloid junk that was said about him. Now it is clear that he was an addict and he was likely cash strapped because of that, keeping up the facade and bank-rolling his habit so that no one would know. Cutting people out of his life that got too close to the truth and questioned his addiction. It is painful to realize and accept. But, given all of the things we have discussed regarding the problems he has had in his life, why would we be surprised?
    Yes. I wish he would have listened to people and got help for his issues..If not for the Fans and Himself..Then for these beautiful children.

The thing that pisses me off is that Those kids didnt grow up with a mean father..he was an absolute Doll to those kids..now they have to grow up without the man that meant everything to them..
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    According to JVM today Michael was looking to purchase a mansion/estate/whatever in Las Vegas that he wanted to call Wonderland. If this is true I am assuming that he missed Neverland but just couldn't go back and wanted to try and recreate it.
    I wonder..That might have been true.

I come from a place of absolute love for Michael as you know but JMO and sorry if I offend but I place the blame on Michael's shoulders. He was an intelligent man and was aware that he was addicted to drugs....or he wouldn't have cut people out of his life that tried to intervene. LMP knew it, he admitted it to her in a matter of speaking.

The people around him were pawns in the game. CM was a "patsy" like Oswald....he did likely administer the fatal dosage but he was part of a greater conglumerate and at the head was Michael. You have AEG or whatever you call that group that was doing the concerts and they are going on on a gamble to get Michael into these concerts. The potential is ENORMOUS, the risk is CATASTROPHIC - all contingent on how well Michael Jackson is feeling and doing to be ready. Michael is willing to do the concerts, he demonstrates his usual amazing ability to plan a show that will blow people away, he appears to be healthy and ready to pull it off, the world is absolutely on bended-knee waiting for the chance to see this event happen......and Jackson says he needs a Dr........and who is really going to deny him that given everything that is at stake. Nope, MJ is responsible, others were enablers, yes, but he was holding the cards. Sorry again if I hurt feelings here but I am a realist and that is how it looks to me.

burgtwngrl Guest
    seeing some of the doctors that gave him the anesthesia drugs for sleep getting arrested and convicted would be closure for me.

scum of the earth if you ask me.

MoonRabbit Guest

I feel so bad about Michael!

My husband was watching a local tv show here in Los Angeles
    called Goodday L.A. (myfoxla.com)
    He told me that host Jillian Barbarie stated that she had seen Michael Jackson
    when he was alive up close and that she noticed that his nose was a prosthesis! Apparently she kept this to herself as she never mentioned this before. I had only heard rumors of Michael's nose being badly damaged, so Jillian's statement came as a shock to me as I never believed it. I always thought this was Bullshit!

Anyway to me--for Michael Jackson to have had that much damage done
    to his nose (remember when his father called him BIG NOSE?)
    means Michael must have been privately suffering
    mentally for years to have done this to himself! I always thought he looked
    great without all that surgery.
    A friend of mine told me that Joe Jackson damaged Michael mentally
    before Michael became an adult.
    I am now wondering if my friend is right?
    http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.ac...59174697244816

If the nose in the picture (with the article about the fake nose) is the prosthetic nose, why on earth wouldn't Michael choose a nose that looked decayed?

carebearsluv Guest
    If the nose in the picture (with the article about the fake nose) is the prosthetic nose, why on earth wouldn't Michael choose a nose that looked decayed?

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I think Jillian is a hamburger short of a Happy Meal, so I tend to not believe what she has to say.

I'm not believing any reports about the condition of Michael's body until we get an official autopsy report.

Wildbrat Guest
    Hello,
    I dont know where to start,
    They told him "Don't you ever come around here
    Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear"
    The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
    So beat it, just beat it
    This song meant everything to me when I was beat up at school and sent for brain tests because I wouldnt and couldnt cope with the constant phsyical abuse, I even nearly died from solvent abuse because of it, I turned to this I think to escape it and music was a release and dreams of what might have been .
    My parents would not let me play music in the house they would just slag it off , so I never got to hear much of it, I couldnt afford hi fi and walkmans I listened to my sisters records when evryone was out Even today at 36 I cannot be me, My faher died last year but now my brother has replaced him and bullies me. God forbid you like this or that.
    I have not met a girl, or anyone, I see a girl, there are ones on here I like, I wont say. I would like to speak to as friends.
    There must be one girl on this damn internet that will save a 36 year old guy from ending this life of hopelessess and anxiety.

Thank You Michael for getting me through those hard years, and for what is to come, peace be with you.

Sorry, please help. Its like Pink Funhouse

This used to be a funhouse
    But now it's full of evil clowns
    It's time to start the countdown
    I'm gonna burn it down down down
    I'm gonna burn it down

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    With the Ohio State Medical Board, there's a website and you just enter the doctor's name. A physician who is treating my grandpa has had all sorts of substance abuse problems and I got lots of info. about him from this website. Is this type of thing available in California that allows public access of record?
    Yes, it's available in every state...However there is something called the National Practitioner Data Bank that has things that are not public record. it has everything from state to state, from across the pond and beyond. This prevents doctors from going state to state to try and escape shenanigans. It has everything from felonies, Domestic stuff, Malpractice, any Hospital suspensions you name it. Just the License lookup and some court documents are available for public viewing.

In the case of Dr. Conrad it might take a few months after the States investigation to show up on public records. plus he has to pay for the investigation himself to the state
    Last edited by Cubican; 07-27-2009 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbrat View Post
    Hello,
    So beat it, just beat it
    This song meant everything to me when I was beat up at school and sent for brain tests because I wouldnt and couldnt cope with the constant phsyical abuse, I even nearly died from solvent abuse because of it, I turned to this I think to escape it and music was a release and dreams of what might have been .
    My parents would not let me play music in the house they would just slag it off , so I never got to hear much of it, I couldnt afford hi fi and walkmans I listened to my sisters records when evryone was out Even today at 36 I cannot be me, My faher died last year but now my brother has replaced him and bullies me. God forbid you like this or that.
    I have not met a girl, or anyone, I see a girl, there are ones on here I like, I wont say. I would like to speak to as friends.
    There must be one girl on this damn internet that will save a 36 year old guy from ending this life of hopelessess and anxiety.

Thank You Michael for getting me through those hard years, and for what is to come, peace be with you.

I'm gonna burn it down
    Wildbrat - I don't really know what to say right now. I'm so happy that you found solace in Michael's music. I think all of us did in one way or another. Never give up hope or let the bastards get you down. That's another lesson we can all learn from MJ's life. No matter what the media threw at him, he faced life with courage and dignity. That's all any of us can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post

Yes, it's available in every state...However there is something called the National Practitioner Data Bank that has things that are not public record. it has everything from state to state, from across the pond and beyond. This prevents doctors from going state to state to try and escape shenanigans. It has everything from felonies, Domestic stuff, Malpractice, any Hospital suspensions you name it. Just the License lookup and some court documents are available for public viewing.

In the case of Dr. Conrad it might take a few months after the States investigation to show up on public records. plus he has to pay for the investigation himself to the state
    Thanks for the info., Cubican. I intend to check this stuff out.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipitous View Post
    Wildbrat - I don't really know what to say right now. I'm so happy that you found solace in Michael's music. I think all of us did in one way or another. Never give up hope or let the bastards get you down. That's another lesson we can all learn from MJ's life. No matter what the media threw at him, he faced life with courage and dignity. That's all any of us can do.
    agreed!

Wildbrat Guest
    For Michael and my late father and just everyone
    This is from 1968, I wish it would change things....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UarW9LatLoY

Still dreaming Elvis....
    Maybe one day the people will wake up.
    Last edited by Wildbrat; 07-27-2009 at 11:06 PM.

Nicki Guest
    Rowe Surfaces At Dr. Klein's Office!

Posted Jul 27th 2009 3:07PM by TMZ Staff
    How's this for irony? Debbie Rowe just showed up at the Beverly Hills office of her former boss -- Dr. Arnold Klein.

Wow, one thing for sure....Debbie hasn't been missing any meals since she gave birth and got her divorce! Yikes. For someone that doesn't like media attention why in the hell go to Dr Kleins office. If she has to meet with him for WHATEVER reason she could have met him somewhere out of the spotlight.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Wow, one thing for sure....Debbie hasn't been missing any meals since she gave birth and got her divorce! Yikes. For someone that doesn't like media attention why in the hell go to Dr Kleins office. If she has to meet with him for WHATEVER reason she could have met him somewhere out of the spotlight.
    I agree. You would think that maybe like a private home visit or something would be more suitable.

Post your photo

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbrat View Post
    Hello,
    So beat it, just beat it

I'm gonna burn it down