Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,150 of 3442

Thread: Michael Jackson 2

Bbeelzebub Guest
    As much as I shouldn't be enjoying this drama, I can't stand Petunia Pig Jackson (Oh, come on, you know she looks like her), so I'm getting a huge kick out of it. It's such a grab a tub of popcorn and watch the remnants of her career die a slow painful death moment. I've always thought Michael's hardcore fans were a bit cray cray, but boy is it fun to watch them go crazy about the supposed slap, the text message, etc. Couldn't happen to a more deserving person. I'm sure the tabloids are loving it just as much.

Hey y'all. Sorry I haven't been on in awhile...between work and homeschooling I'm swamped!!!

Well...my sis and I have recently reconnected with her former boss from Forest Lawn. He said if ever we went up to FL Glendale to give him a holler and he'd go with us and get us into some off limit areas. He retired with a few decades of service, and his dad worked there for many years as well. Sooo...today we went up and he took us to Michael Jackson's crypt. We got to hear lots of stories of some high profile services he had worked in his time as well. We managed to sneak a pic or two on our phones. My sis forgot to turn her flash off hers and as soon as she started snapping pics we heard someone on the PA threaten to send security over, LOL. We also got to see Elizabeth Taylor's crypt and some other notables as well.

Jackson's unmarked crypt :

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Hey y'all. Sorry I haven't been on in awhile...between work and homeschooling I'm swamped!!!

Well...my sis and I have recently reconnected with her former boss from Forest Lawn. He said if ever we went up to FL Glendale to give him a holler and he'd go with us and get us into some off limit areas. He retired with a few decades of service, and his dad worked there for many years as well. Sooo...today we went up and he took us to Michael Jackson's crypt. We got to hear lots of stories of some high profile services he had worked in his time as well. We managed to sneak a pic or two on our phones. My sis forgot to turn her flash off hers and as soon as she started snapping pics we heard someone on the PA threaten to send security over, LOL. We also got to see Elizabeth Taylor's crypt and some other notables as well.

Jackson's unmarked crypt :

Awesome Morty! What a fantastic and interesting visit that must have been....thank you so much for sharing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Thank you so much for posting this. A lot of people would love to know what it looks like on the inside. So beautiful!

DonnaMc Guest
    Wow. That is beautiful. Fit for a king!

Bwahahaha...Just noticed the security camera pointed right at it up on the left. They are not messing around!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

7. 08-09-2012, 06:19 PM

rjbrasher Guest
    im sure thats how they knew a flash was going off, they could see it boucing off the walls there lol. but awesome pic

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0-bibk6z68/?adid=hero2

Somehow I'm not crying a lot of tears over Conrad Murray's boo boos in prison. Seriously, did he think he was going to the Ritz?! I seriously think he makes up this stuff (or exaggerates it) just to get out for a bit to the USC Medical center.
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

there is something seriously wrong with him. I feel bad for MJ, MJ was naieve enough to hire this man. I hope he does become disabled from the blood clots in his legs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    there is something seriously wrong with him. I feel bad for MJ, MJ was naieve enough to hire this man. I hope he does become disabled from the blood clots in his legs.
    MJ was certainly NOT naieve about anything. He was a prescription drug addict - like a great many other people from all walks of life. He, like myself a few times in my life lucked out in finding a naieve doctor.

BTW my mother said she was MJ in a Toys R Us store here in VA in the 80's..... He was with his crew & there was a limo outside.

BTW my mother said she was MJ in a Toys R Us store here in VA in the 80's..... He was with his crew & there was a limo outside.
    Yes, "Pretty Young Thing" MJ was generous to a fault. Sadly sometimes worked against him.

Quote Originally Posted by KissingJosh View Post
    Yes, "Pretty Young Thing" MJ was generous to a fault. Sadly sometimes worked against him.
    well of course because people take advantage of people's good nature.

Conan Guest
    Hi Jef,
    New member of this forum and though missed the first threat of Micheal Jackson but I am sure it would also be a great threat with lots of informative posts and pictures of Micheal Jackson. I will try to be active to get more info from here.

Somebody just got a really good deal on the house that MJ died in.

Michael Jackson Death House Sells For…

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

so what happend/s to his bed? I heard something about that specificially but can't recall specifically what it was.... for sale?

Tmz said his bed was up for auction, but then the auction house said it was just the headboard and then they removed it from the auction altogether for some reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

thanks you

Spike Lee's new documentary - Michael Jackson's Bad 25 - will air Thanksgiving night on CBS. It was screened at a couple of film festivals and the reviews are that it is GREAT. Can't wait to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipitous View Post
    Spike Lee's new documentary - Michael Jackson's Bad 25 - will air Thanksgiving night on CBS. It was screened at a couple of film festivals and the reviews are that it is GREAT. Can't wait to see it!
    Just came to post this...Never heard of this docu. I'll check it out.

Looking forward to seeing it, as well. Spike Lee is getting soft in his old age.

Quote Originally Posted by LLC View Post
    Just came to post this...Never heard of this docu. I'll check it out.
    Did you watch it? The part when they told how Michael came up with the chorus for Smooth Criminal made me LOL!! He got it from a CPR doll named Annie lol! I Never knew that, thought it was hilarious

I thought he was saying "Annie are you walking?" when I was little

I always thought it was "Eddie are you ok" till someone mentioned it on here after he died

Michael & Katherine, I'm sure all the Jacksons, are Jehova's Witnesses.... Here MJ celebrates his tree for the first time. Enjoy. I can't watch this.

Hey that's Sheryl Crow! With the Big eighties hair lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?https:...e_gdata_player

Was Michael really in Men in Black?? or the II one???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j5xLOfxokQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, he played "Agent M"

cool! I'm sure Michael really enjoyed that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I thought he was saying "Annie are you walking?" when I was little
    Quote Originally Posted by SelenaFan View Post
    I always thought it was "Eddie are you ok" till someone mentioned it on here after he died
    LOL, I always thought it was "Annie are you ok?"
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

I actually like Alien Ant Farm's version of Smooth Criminal much better. *dodges*

I don't like it better but its pretty good. I think MJ liked it too when he heard it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't like it better but I do like it. When I heard it I had totally forgotten about the MJ song and was like "I know this...." I definitely listen to the MJ version more. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the long video for it.

Here's a talented kid named Bruno Mars doing a fun imitation of Michael. I'd heard of Bruno before but had never seen him. And although this is done in a comedy skit, the imitation has a tribute vibe which I like. His imitation of Michael is at about the halfway mark:

Last edited by SomeChick; 01-26-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Was that really Bruno Mars doing all those voices or was it lip-synced??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It was him. And I imagine he'd take that question as quite a complement.
    Last edited by SomeChick; 01-26-2013 at 10:26 PM.

OMG, that was so funny! And I hate SNL now. I do have to admit this was good.

MrsE1981 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post

I'm still convinced that it's "Annie are you wonky?"

Michael's lyrics aren't that easy to follow sometimes. I always think of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZVqsSfC-0I.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Michael's lyrics aren't that easy to follow sometimes. I always think of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZVqsSfC-0I.
    Well, poo. Says it's been removed due to copyright infringement.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Well, poo. Says it's been removed due to copyright infringement.
    I am able to watch it, wonder why you get that message? It is the Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre and they uploaded a video in July 3 after Michael died.
    Regards,
    Tamie

Wow he was great especially with Michael!!!!

I am able to watch it, wonder why you get that message? It is the Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre and they uploaded a video in July 3 after Michael died.
    Here's a copy and paste of the explanation from youtube:

This video contains content from SME and Warner Chappell, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. Sorry about that.
    So I can see the video description and such but just couldn't see the video.

Interesting because I'm in the USA and so is my ip address. However, I'm on my Android. And typically the ip addresses for smartphones on large cell phone provider networks are routed round the world before making it back to a satellite in the user's home country. I can guarantee you that if I were to look right now, my ip would show me as posting from either Seattle WA, the Wichita KS area or from along the NC/SC border, yet I am in none of those places. Using my own software, I would be able to see my true location however, in the same way that law enforcement can see the vicinity from whichcell phone users are actually calling from these days. By using the nearest cell tower to pinpoint location.

All that was thrilling, wasn't it? I imagine not. But that's why I can't see it on that particular page. All I did instead after you said that was search it again and Yahtzee! I can see it on a different page on youtube. And I decided to post that info in case anybody else has the same problem. Now they will be able to see it too.
    Last edited by SomeChick; 01-27-2013 at 05:40 PM.

Jennylcb Guest
    Bruno Mars grew up idolizing Michael, (who didn't?) and would imitate him and others. Apparently he was 'famous' for his imitations hence, the SNL skit. I think they threw in Louie Armstrong without his knowledge which is why he cracked up while doing it, lol. Great Skit.

I think it is "Annie are you okay" lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Here's a copy and paste of the explanation from youtube:

So I can see the video description and such but just couldn't see the video.

Interesting because I'm in the USA and so is my ip address. However, I'm on my Android. And typically the ip addresses for smartphones on large cell phone provider networks are routed round the world before making it back to a satellite in the user's home country. I can guarantee you that if I were to look right now, my ip would show me as posting from either Seattle WA, the Wichita KS area or from along the NC/SC border, yet I am in none of those places. Using my own software, I would be able to see my true location however, in the same way that law enforcement can see the vicinity from whichcell phone users are actually calling from these days. By using the nearest cell tower to pinpoint location.

All that was thrilling, wasn't it? I imagine not. But that's why I can't see it on that particular page. All I did instead after you said that was search it again and Yahtzee! I can see it on a different page on youtube. And I decided to post that info in case anybody else has the same problem. Now they will be able to see it too.
    Yeah!! My eyes glazed over part way through your explanation sorry, I am so stupid when it comes to computers which is why I don't post pics within my posts even though many have tried to tell me how, in vane. Just glad you figured it out and could see it and share. It is a very cute video.
    Regards,
    Tamie

I think it is "Annie are you okay" lol
    Ha...well someone had to be right out of the various combinations. Anyhow, I just watched Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon by David Gest on Netflix. I enjoyed it and thought it was nicely done. I don't know how close he was to David Gest or to J. Randy Taraborrelli but both offered very interesting and thoughtful commentary. I give it a thumbs up.
    Regards,
    Tamie

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh184531_507395415966823_1236840496_n.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	45337
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DEAD HEAD Guest
    going to take a trip to neverland this week to see what I can see ... about a 2 hour trip from home , so I'll make a day out of it !!!