Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Rudolph Valentino

dia846 Guest
    I'm watching "The Shiek" on TCM right now. Rudolph Valention was a fantastic looking man and a good silent actor. I can see why the women of his day flocked to the theaters to see him. I'm enchanted just watching him on the little screen.

Rudy's Girl Guest
    dia846 have you seen The Son Of The Sheik? If not, you will probably love it even more. Rudy shows off his acting chops by playing duel roles as father and son. His biceps are worth watching alone!

Also, a little gossip tivia, there is a love scene in this movie that takes place in the ruins between Rudy and Vilma Banky. Supposedly, they both got really caught up in the passion of this scene in real life. I believe it when I look at their faces!

I have posted this before, but what the heck here it is again. Here is a couple of clips of Rudy's kisses on screen. Notice the roving hands, lol....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbcD-aXXfyI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdSzn...eature=related

doyleloyal Guest
    he and Vilma I think were the best coupling on screen during the silent period. and their kiss in S.O.T.S. how sexual is that?! you can totally see how much they enjoyed working with each other

Oh dear lord, I could faint by watching those hands...lordy the places where they were..I noticed when he kissed Nazamova there was no hand roaming..LOL

dia846 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy's Girl View Post
    dia846 have you seen The Son Of The Sheik? If not, you will probably love it even more. Rudy shows off his acting chops by playing duel roles as father and son. His biceps are worth watching alone!

Also, a little gossip tivia, there is a love scene in this movie that takes place in the ruins between Rudy and Vilma Banky. Supposedly, they both got really caught up in the passion of this scene in real life. I believe it when I look at their faces!

I have posted this before, but what the heck here it is again. Here is a couple of clips of Rudy's kisses on screen. Notice the roving hands, lol....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbcD-aXXfyI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdSzn...eature=related
    Wow, thanks, Rudy's Girl!! Now I'm even more enchanted!! Rudolph Valentino was really the first super hunk, and he could be compared to any with the "hunk" title in the 90 years since and be right in the very top tier, imo. Gorgeous, romantic, sexy - he had it all!!

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dia846 View Post
    Wow, thanks, Rudy's Girl!! Now I'm even more enchanted!! Rudolph Valentino was really the first super hunk, and he could be compared to any with the "hunk" title in the 90 years since and be right in the very top tier, imo. Gorgeous, romantic, sexy - he had it all!!
    Your most welcome! Yep, I had always heard about Rudolph Valentino, but I never really took a detailed look at him before. Then I started coming here and began to really study him. I started watching his movies and clips and reading articles and books, some of it true, some of it now debunked. I just really realized what a sensuous, passionate, dynamic man Rudy really was. I think his sex appeal is timeless, and he draws me in every time I watch him. I never thought I would feel this way about an actor from the twenties, but I sure do!
    Last edited by Rudy's Girl; 07-08-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Your most welcome! Yep, I had always heard about Rudolph Valentino, but I never really took a detailed look at him before. Then I started coming here and began to really study him. I started watching his movies and clips and reading articles and books, some of it true, some of it now debunked. I just really realized what a sensuous, passionate, dynamic man Rudy really was. I think his sex appeal is timeless, and he draws me in every time I watch him. I never thought I would feel this way about an actor from the twenties, but I sure do!
    I feel the same, Rudy's Girl! I remember following his movies, etc., while in high school and then earlier this year (many, many years later ) I started following this thread on FAD. Wow, what a fascinating man!! I've read all I can get my hands on, including the latest, Affairs Valentino, and just find him captivating! You have to keep an open mind as to what is true and form your own opinions. I totally understand the appeal after so many decades! What a man, whether it's his screen presence or his personal life.. amazing!!!

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dona8287 View Post
    I feel the same, Rudy's Girl! I remember following his movies, etc., while in high school and then earlier this year (many, many years later ) I started following this thread on FAD. Wow, what a fascinating man!! I've read all I can get my hands on, including the latest, Affairs Valentino, and just find him captivating! You have to keep an open mind as to what is true and form your own opinions. I totally understand the appeal after so many decades! What a man, whether it's his screen presence or his personal life.. amazing!!!
    Hi Dona! I haven't had the chance to read Affairs Valentino, but I plan to shortly. There sure is much controversy about it! It's great to come across fellow Rudy lovers...

orionova Guest
    I just did a search on Rudolph Valentino at half.com, and found this: http://product.half.ebay.com/Rudolph...583269&tg=info

Anyone know anything about this? I just ordered it.

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Just another reminder for Rudy fans....

TCM will be showing "Son of the Sheik" Friday, July 22, 11:00 PM Pacific time. I know many fans already have the sheik films on DVD, but sometimes it's just fun to also catch it on T.V. This is sadly Rudy's last film, but as you can tell from my avatar and signature it's one of my favorites!

doyleloyal Guest
    i was reading some reviews on "Affairs Valentino" and needless to say, I don't think I'm going to be picking up this book any time soon. The author sounds like she has chip on her shoulder and her online rants are something I'm not impressed with. Apparently Barns and Nobles has this on their banned list as well which also makes me wonder what the real intentions with the book are. I think I'll stick with Dark Lover..

I bought my book from Barnes and Noble so that is kind of weird why it would be on a banned list. I collect books on Valentino and I almost scored a rare book called Valentino: The Unforgotten by Roger C. Peterson. (1937) Wetzel Publishing Co. I had computer problems and missed this one by 1 dollar..LOL Oh well, I read the book and there are some interesting parts to it that make it worth reading. I know the author is ranting about a personal sitation that is ongoing in her life but still I wanted to read about Rudy since I am such a fan of his...

doyleloyal Guest
    I was watching her (the author) talk at some press conference about the book and some of the information I think was incredible but not in a good way. I highly highly doubt that Rudy ran down the stairs with a pistol threatening to shoot Natacha b/c detectives he personally hired told him that she was having an affair and that her reaction to his anger was so calm that they made up instantly. okey dokey. and I also loved how throughout the entire press conference all she really talked about was his sexuality but that wasn't at all her sole purpose for having the press conference. it was a little much to say the least and she was kinda bitchy pretty much the whole way through.

I have no clue why it's banned it's not even listed on b&n's website. weird.

here's the press conference:
    pt 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG2Xg...8C59B9A883BF13

pt2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVMEE...eature=related

pt3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_5BE...eature=related

pt4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2xM6...eature=related

Wow interesting press conference. I understand what you mean now..BTW, I just checked Ebay and found the Roger Petersen book and just outright bought it....maybe for abit more money but I cannot wait to read it and I scored another book..now all I want is the estate catalog......LOL

I thought the press conference was interesting but it's the same exact info that was in the book. I still stand by my earlier statement that the book, Affairs Valentino was very interesting. I thought the author did a good job in listing her sources, as she did in the press conference. I'm certainly not a Valentino expert! I would like to read the 1927 book, Valentino As I Knew Him by George Ullman since his notes and his family were major sources for Affairs Valentino.

If some of Affairs Valentino was fiction it was awfully good fiction! It's a good read and I'm glad I bought the book.

There is no doubt about the fact that Affairs Valentino was a good read. Alot of information that I did not know before about Rudy. I know to some the author's ongoing battles might have a negative effect on potential readers.

However, I can understand the otherside of the coin where she has had no quality of life while battling with this person. But yet I do not want to seem wishy washy here. I enjoy posting about Rudy and emailing others about him who share a common interest.

I read the George Ullman Book it just seems that some of the things he writes are in contrast..Do you have this book?

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Hi all. I also love collecting Rudy books both new and old. The last book I read and found rather interesting was "The Valentino Mystique", by Allan R. Ellenberger. This is a good reference book as it goes into great detail, specifics, lists etc. Much of it is in list form. It has things like who exactly attended Rudy's funerals, quotes about him after he died, locations, etc, you name it, it's in there. A pretty good companion book to the other Rudy bio's.

I think some people will agree with me that it can be somewhat frustrating reading so many variations about Rudy and his life. The authors each want the reader to feel that their information is the right information. I guess after awhile, it is really up to his fans or the people who read these books or articles to get a real feel of what Rudy was really like and come to their own conclusions, even if it's different then some would want you to believe.
    Last edited by Rudy's Girl; 07-21-2011 at 05:15 PM.

Hi Chrisdr, no I haven't read the book by George Ullman yet but would love to... I need to keep an eye out for it on eBay. I've been wondering if there was a contrast in stories. I don't take too much of it to heart. I feel that I can't rely on any one book unless it's an autobiography but we know Valentino didn't have time to write one before passing away. I've read Dark Lover and a few others that I can't quite remember off the top of my head. The one thing I always seem to notice is that different author's mention that Rudy was buried with his slave bracelet when I know that it was prominently mentioned in the auction listing after his death. So I try not to obsess on the details too much. I've just always loved biographies and since I'm currently in my "Hollywood Silent Era" obsession right now, I started with Valentino and Chaplin.
    Thanks Rudy's Girl, I will pick up Valentino's Mystique. I totally agree with what you said about forming our own conclusions. That's what I've tried to do from the beginning... Rudy was such an interesting person, and I can totally understand the obsession with him back in the 20s as well as through the years!

Hi all. I also love collecting Rudy books both new and old. The last book I read and found rather interesting was "The Valentino Mystique", by Allan R. Ellenberger. This is a good reference book as it goes into great detail, specifics, lists etc. Much of it is in list form. It has things like who exactly attended Rudy's funerals, quotes about him after he died, locations, etc, you name it, it's in there. A pretty good companion book to the other Rudy bio's.

I think some people will agree with me that it can be somewhat frustrating reading so many variations about Rudy and his life. The authors each want the reader to feel that their information is the right information. I guess after awhile, it is really up to his fans or the people who read these books or articles to get a real feel of what Rudy was really like and come to their own conclusions, even if it's different then some would want you to believe.

Ughhh - I get that same feeling about all of the "Old Hollywood" books, each one has a very different story to tell. It's up to the reader to piece together what we "think" was really going on.
    My Posse's On Broadway

I read Allen's book and really loved it..He is very knowledgeable about the silent era and enjoy his blog as well. I pretty much really like all of the older ones out there on Rudy. The silent era itself was fascinating with all of the things that went on, how they lived, they did enjoy life.

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisdr View Post
    I read Allen's book and really loved it..He is very knowledgeable about the silent era and enjoy his blog as well. I pretty much really like all of the older ones out there on Rudy. The silent era itself was fascinating with all of the things that went on, how they lived, they did enjoy life.
    I like many of the older ones too. I appreciate when an author tries to get to the facts rather then outright gossip and speculation, especially about someone who has passed and isn't here to confirm or defend themselves. Valentino is sure collectible! My dream would be to someday own something that Rudy signed, used, worked with, etc. whether it belonged to him personally or was perhaps used as a prop in his films. Fat chance though, LOL. People seem to snap up Rudy items at the speed of light.....even if they cost big bucks.
    Last edited by Rudy's Girl; 07-24-2011 at 07:14 AM.

Rudy's Girl Guest
    I was thumbing through "Madame Rambova", which was written about Natacha. It also mentions that Rudy was buried wearing the slave bracelet that she gave him, but it is also mentioned it in his auction catalog? Interesting.

In that book, it describes how she left Rudy, but when she heard he was ill, she wanted to reconcile with him, but it was too late and he died. In her later years, her family didn't bring up Valentino to her because she would get mad they said, but her cousin Ann said when they two of them were alone, Natacha would bring up Rudy frequently, and in a very loving way. Her cousin said Natacha died feeling great guilt about her past life. I wonder if some of that was about Rudy. I think it was...

doyleloyal Guest
    I don't believe one biography has the full real story on Rudy. I guess no one will ever know the whole truth until we all crowd around him at the pearly gates

I do like reading about him I just don't particularly care for "bios" that speak ill of his character like he was a womanizer, a closeted gay man, a sadomasichist , a wife beater...whatever, it's just awful and disgusting. I certainly do think that a good chunk of his bios are focused on his sexuality which is just nonsense it's like, who cares?! I think most people could care less and even more so when half the book is on that subject alone. If he was, he was, if he wasn't, he wasn't.

Next time I go the bookstore I'm gonna grab valentino mystique and the george ullman book...

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by doyleloyal View Post
    I don't believe one biography has the full real story on Rudy. I guess no one will ever know the whole truth until we all crowd around him at the pearly gates

I do like reading about him I just don't particularly care for "bios" that speak ill of his character like he was a womanizer, a closeted gay man, a sadomasichist , a wife beater...whatever, it's just awful and disgusting. I certainly do think that a good chunk of his bios are focused on his sexuality which is just nonsense it's like, who cares?! I think most people could care less and even more so when half the book is on that subject alone. If he was, he was, if he wasn't, he wasn't.

Next time I go the bookstore I'm gonna grab valentino mystique and the george ullman book...

I agree d! Also I think authors have to realize that people have much more ability and resources available to them to check these facts. In past times, many authors wrote things about people as facts, and many just believed it. I've probably been guilty of that myself, but we now have much better connections and communications to others, with things like the internet, etc. It's much easier to check on someone's so called facts. The public isn't very forgiving if they feel someone tried to pull the wool over their eyes concerning a famous figure. You can see that with responses like the reviews on Amazon. People get mad if someone charges them money for a book they wrote about someone famous only to find out that much of it was B.S.

Hi Rudy's Girl, I had to go find the online version of the estate catalog, just to make sure myself! Here's a link if anyone's interested: http://www.valentinoforever.com/RVG_estate_catalog.html It mentions the slave bracelet at the bottom of page 79. The internet is an awesome thing! I wish I had an original estate catalog but I read that they are themselves auctioned for up to $1200, so that won't be happening anytime soon. It's astounding how many articles of clothing that man owned! I've read that he ordered quite a few things that were delivered after he died, but to own something that he wore would be awesome!

The only book I've read about Natasha was Madam Valentino by Michael Morris. It was a pretty good book.

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Hi Rudy's Girl, I had to go find the online version of the estate catalog, just to make sure myself! Here's a link if anyone's interested: http://www.valentinoforever.com/RVG_estate_catalog.html It mentions the slave bracelet at the bottom of page 79. The internet is an awesome thing! I wish I had an original estate catalog but I read that they are themselves auctioned for up to $1200, so that won't be happening anytime soon. It's astounding how many articles of clothing that man owned! I've read that he ordered quite a few things that were delivered after he died, but to own something that he wore would be awesome!

The only book I've read about Natasha was Madam Valentino by Michael Morris. It was a pretty good book.

Hi Dona! Yes I believe I saw the estate catalog for quite a bit of money on Ebay one time. The slave bracelet is a strange thing, some authors claiming Rudy was interred wearing it, but it's listed in the catalog. Unless the person who owns it comes forward to show it, or Rudy's crypt is opened for some reason, (which it shouldn't) the bracelet is a mystery for now. But yes, I would love to own something of Rudy's! I've talked to some people who do, lucky suckers!

I have read through most of Madame Rambova and thumbed through other parts. If you have read much of Rudy's thread here on FAD, most of us aren't exactly fans of her. Though I think some parts of her life were interesting, some of the things she did, especially to Rudy were not nice at all. Turns out she wanted him back when he was sick, but didn't get her chance. I feel if Rudy had lived, he needed to meet someone totally new in his life, that's for sure...
    Last edited by Rudy's Girl; 07-25-2011 at 02:30 PM.

Hi Dona! Yes I believe I saw the estate catalog for quite a bit of money on Ebay one time. The slave bracelet is a strange thing, some authors claiming Rudy was interred wearing it, but it's listed in the catalog. Unless the person who owns it comes forward to show it, or Rudy's crypt is opened for some reason, (which it shouldn't) the bracelet is a mystery for now. But yes, I would love to own something of Rudy's! I've talked to some people who do, lucky suckers!

I have read through most of Madame Rambova and thumbed through other parts. If you have read much of Rudy's thread her on FAD, most of us aren't exactly fans of her. Though I think some parts of her life were interesting, some of the things she did, especially to Rudy were not nice at all. Turns out she wanted him back when he was sick, but didn't get her chance. I feel if Rudy had lived, he needed to meet someone totally new in his life, that's for sure...
    I love reading books about his life until I get to her... In the beginning I thought it was jealousy (funny that I would even think of such an emotion since he's been gone 85 years!) but he was so in love with her and worshipped her and all she wanted was to control everything about him to her advantage. I bought Madame Rambova for $.01 on Amazon just to check her out. I thought I had misjudged her and felt I should at least give her a chance. But my opinion didn't change at all.

I would LOVE to find out what really happened to the slave bracelet after all these years, but totally agree...it will remain a mystery until then.

I too would love to own something of his no matter how minor. But it does seem that though as soon as you find out it's available it gets snapped up...Oh well, just have to continue trying. As for the bio's I read everything but I know at heart he was a good man who simply tried to make a better life for himself. In some areas he got burned badly. But still that never seem to affect his zest for life...I still find him fascinating...

29. 07-25-2011, 02:44 PM

Oh lordy you are correct..the look on her face I guess I would be the same way if I was in her shoes..That was such a great movie...

doyleloyal Guest
    that was such a funny scene in that movie!! it's sad he didn't get a chance to be in more comedic roles he was quite funny!

Has anyone ever read "My Strange Experience at Valentino's Crypt. Apr 32, New Movie Magazine, by Roger Peterson?

I am starting to read his book Valentino the Unforgotten and this was in the preface..Sounds interesting...thoughts?

No, I haven't read it, but would love to hear about it!! Sounds VERY interesting!

Has anyone ever read "My Strange Experience at Valentino's Crypt. Apr 32, New Movie Magazine, by Roger Peterson?

I am starting to read his book Valentino the Unforgotten and this was in the preface..Sounds interesting...thoughts?

doyleloyal Guest
    ooh! what does it say?!

I do not have a copy of the magazine. I have been checking Ebay but no luck...I think he may of spent the night there. The book which I read is about I think when Roger work at the cemetary and he was sometype of guard/greeter. His book is a recap of people who had visited Rudy's grave over the years..It was very interesting....

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Emily Leider who wrote "Dark Lover" about Rudy also has a book coming out about Myrna Loy, who credits Rudy and Natacha for discovering her. She starred in Natacha's one attempt in making a movie titled "What Price Beauty".

I found this interesting quote about Rudy from Myrna Loy.

"He (Valentino) was marvelous looking, more like a sleek jungle creature, a panther, than a man. I was just out of my mind. Imagine! I was a kid and he was the big star, yet he wasn't on the make ever, which pleased me, because I was very young. I found him a very gentle person, a sweet man, charming and seemingly well bred, far less flamboyant then his wife. There was never any of that "sheik" stuff with him, any more then there was "exotica" (as an actress) with me later on. Valentino was a nice Italian man who liked fixing cars. That's how the "Great Lover" spent his time, puttering around with the custom-made cars he collected."

I have Emily Leider's book on Myrna, "The Only Good Girl In Hollywood" on order from Amazon. I wonder what other things Myrna has to say or how much she will say about the Valentino's in this book.

doyleloyal Guest
    I really like Emily Leider and since dark lover was A-mazing I'm sure Myrna's will be just as good. I've never seen anything with her in it. Wasn't she the "swimming" actress? the one who was always in all those aquatic musical movies? I'm thinking of the wrong person aren't i? yea, i probably am....

Rudy's Girl Guest
    I really like Emily Leider and since dark lover was A-mazing I'm sure Myrna's will be just as good. I've never seen anything with her in it. Wasn't she the "swimming" actress? the one who was always in all those aquatic musical movies? I'm thinking of the wrong person aren't i? yea, i probably am....

d, I think you are thinking of Esther Williams? Here is a link about Myrna. I'm sure Emily will do a great job.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myrna_Loy

doyleloyal Guest
    yes!! that's it! for some reason i get them confused. I don't know why though cuz i haven't seen anything with either of them.

Website for Normandie Towers in L.A.

Hi everyone,

I was recently looking at apartments online in the Los Angeles area and came across a website for the Normandie Towers. It was interesting as it talked about the apartment building being very old and how the apartments were rented to famous movie stars over the years. However, I read something that really disturbs me, and thought I'd share it with you. I've never heard this information before... This is what it said about the Normandie Apartments:

Apartment Availability at the Normandie Towers:
    Residence unit # 20
    The legendary apartment of Rudolf Valentino who was evicted for ??loud noises.? According to the owners Effie & Earl Davis he tied his ladies to the floor and whipped them! Also a courtyard apartment, lush landscaping lots of light, tastefully furnished.

Have you EVER heard of this before?? It was new to me!!! Here is the website: www.hollywoodlegendsapartments.com/superstars. The picture of RV on their website (above) seems appropriate for the information!!

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Hi everyone,

I was recently looking at apartments online in the Los Angeles area and came across a website for the Normandie Towers. It was interesting as it talked about the apartment building being very old and how the apartments were rented to famous movie stars over the years. However, I read something that really disturbs me, and thought I'd share it with you. I've never heard this information before... This is what it said about the Normandie Apartments:

Apartment Availability at the Normandie Towers:
    Residence unit # 20
    The legendary apartment of Rudolf Valentino who was evicted for “loud noises.” According to the owners Effie & Earl Davis he tied his ladies to the floor and whipped them! Also a courtyard apartment, lush landscaping lots of light, tastefully furnished.

Have you EVER heard of this before?? It was new to me!!! Here is the website: www.hollywoodlegendsapartments.com/superstars. The picture of RV on their website (above) seems appropriate for the information!!

Hi Dona, no, hmmmm, I have never ever heard this one, and I have read tons of material on the man. Honestly, the only noise I have ever read about Rudy making, is how loud the passionate hot lovemaking was between Nita Naldi and Rudy aboard a boat (and heard by a friend) below deck. This was after he split with Natacha. I have to say it again, I have never read so many different stories, events, or situations about any other celebrity in my life! Who really knows what happened and what didn't. As they say dead men tell no tales....

Edited to add: When you were talking about the picture, did you mean the sheik picture? That's a publicity shot from the movie "The Sheik". I know the director of the movie kept telling Rudy to open his eyes with expression and emotion. Maybe that explains the picture?
    Last edited by Rudy's Girl; 08-07-2011 at 06:03 PM.

Hi Rudy'sGirl! It was the first I'd heard of that, too! I do remember reading about the boat incident. tee hee... It seemed like a weird comment to post about the apartment since there are so many wonderful things they could have posted instead of the one they chose.

The picture I included came from the apartment listing. I was thinking if Rudy read what they had posted, he would have the same reaction as he had in the picture. The Sheik was the first Rudolph Valentino movie I saw back in the 70s... And I've watched it many times since! I loved the scene where he saw the Lady Diana character for the first time, the expression on his face was priceless! He certainly had a way with his expressions. Thanks for the info about the picture. I didn't know the background about it, only that it was from The Sheik.

Nice to hear from you! Take care!

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Dona, so you read about the boat incident with Rudy and Nita too? I wasn't expecting to read that...

Well, in honor of that here is a picture of them from the movie Blood And Sand....(There are those roving hands again, lol)

I actually remember these apartments and they did indeed live there for atime. But Rudy tying women to a bed? HAHAAA yeah right..Okay question Rudy and Nita Naldi on a boat? I did not know that? Could you tell more

Rudy's Girl Guest
    I actually remember these apartments and they did indeed live there for atime. But Rudy tying women to a bed? HAHAAA yeah right..Okay question Rudy and Nita Naldi on a boat? I did not know that? Could you tell more
    Nita Naldi, Rudy's co star, was a friend to both Natacha and Rudy. After Rudy split with Natacha, apparently Rudy and Nilda had a sexual relationship. One day they had gone out on a boat with a mutual friend. While the friend was up top, he heard loud passionate sounds as Rudy and Nilda were having wild sex down below on this boat in the state room. At least this is what the friend claimed.
    Last edited by Rudy's Girl; 08-08-2011 at 02:51 PM.

Yes, Rudy's Girl, I read the same thing in a couple of different books. One explained that the loud screaming/moaning of Nita Naldi put Rudy off so much that he stopped seeing her, and the other book was from the point of view of the person up top while out boating.. exactly like you said.

Nita Naldi, Rudy's co star, was a friend to both Natacha and Rudy. After Rudy split with Natacha, apparently Rudy and Nilda had a sexual relationship. One day they had gone out on a boat with a mutual friend. While the friend was up top, he heard loud passionate sounds as Rudy and Nilda were having wild sex down below on this boat in the state room. At least this is what he claimed.

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Yes, Rudy's Girl, I read the same thing in a couple of different books. One explained that the loud screaming/moaning of Nita Naldi put Rudy off so much that he stopped seeing her, and the other book was from the point of view of the person up top while out boating.. exactly like you said.
    I heard that too. Some of it I read, some from the net from other Rudy fans. Nita was so turned on by Rudy and his lovemaking, she moaned and screamed like the world was coming to an end! LOL. That boat must of been rocking! I also heard that he didn't want to continue seeing her because he thought it wouldn't work out. She was not a happy camper and spilled the beans that Natacha had aborted three of his babies, and she was there during one of the abortions. She wanted to punish him with this hurtful news for not wanting to see her anymore. But who knows? So many different things have been written! I guess what ever happened, Nita didn't have any hard feelings. She always said nice things about him up to her death...
    Last edited by Rudy's Girl; 08-08-2011 at 03:05 PM.

doyleloyal Guest
    can u blame the girl? shoot I'd be loud to!! that's really wrong of her to say that to rudy though, gettin him right where it hurts for no reason.

Thank you for letting me know what was going on between them. I wonder what he thought when Nita told him about Natascha?

I heard that too. Some of it I read, some from the net from other Rudy fans. Nita was so turned on by Rudy and his lovemaking, she moaned and screamed like the world was coming to an end! LOL. That boat must of been rocking! I also heard that he didn't want to continue seeing her because he thought it wouldn't work out. She was not a happy camper and spilled the beans that Natacha had aborted three of his babies, and she was there during one of the abortions. She wanted to punish him with this hurtful news for not wanting to see her anymore. But who knows? So many different things have been written! I guess what ever happened, Nita didn't have any hard feelings. She always said nice things about him up to her death...
    Such a horrible thing to tell him about Natasha! I could never imagine telling someone something so personal and devastating. Maybe she felt terrible afterwards and tried to make up for it by saying only nice things about him. I would certainly hope so!

can u blame the girl? shoot I'd be loud to!! that's really wrong of her to say that to rudy though, gettin him right where it hurts for no reason.
    So true!! I don't blame her a bit for being loud...