Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 291011

Thread: Death hoaxes and premature obits of the famous and infamous

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    I assume the original poster will be banned.
    Would that please you ?
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

still alive. where are the mods?
    We do not live on FAD. We have gainful lives offline. If you have a problem on the forum or see something that isn't right, PM or post in a staff members profile, and have some patience.

BTW Nehemiah Persoff is still alive so until stated elsewhere it goes here, and as Cindy says we do have lives outside of FAD, please send us a pm or report said post and we will get notified via email. Kelt please do more of an indepth search of someone's name, wiki is really good at updating when a star dies as well as imdb.
    No More Stolen Sisters.

I didn't recognize the name, but I certainly recognize his face. I remember seeing him in so many TV shows and movies in the '60s and '70s that naming them would be like creating a second IMDB or Wikipedia page for him. It's pretty cool that he's still alive and only a few days away from his 101st birthday too.

Is anyone here perfect. Never made a mistake[/rhetorical]. I thought not. Therefore, there's no reason to jump all over another member when he or she makes a mistake. Instead, do the send us a group PM thing and move on. Whichever of us gets the PM first will address the error. We've been doing it that way for almost 13 years, and that hasn't changed.

Also, I'm marveling at all the celeb death hoaxes as I look back over this thread. My favorite thing I learned from it was there were so many Abe Vigoda death hoaxes before he died that somebody created an Abe Vigoda is still alive website. It sucks that that died because it was so damned funny.

Life is like a box of chocolates: unless it was sent to you by Divine.

Cash, I'm sorry for shooting off my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Cash, I'm sorry for shooting off my mouth.
    all is good. ����

all is good. ����
    Glad to hear it and thank you.

We should probably have a thread for shooting off our mouths, just general ranting, pet peeves, that sort of thing.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

We may already have one. I'll do a search.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    We should probably have a thread for shooting off our mouths, just general ranting, pet peeves, that sort of thing.
    LOL
    No More Stolen Sisters.

Perhaps a "Not dead yet sweetie, hang on" forum can be added to the "Life Goes On" section for these scenarios, lol. Title comes from the Ab Fab episode Death. Eddy's dad has died, which prompts Saffy to ask her mom what type of funeral she wants when she dies. Eddy has no intention of dying, sweetie - she's spent too much time and money getting manicures, waxings, pedicures, colonics etc.

And a little later in that episode, Eddy finds Saffy crying and asks what's wrong.
    Saffy says she's just upset about her Granddad dying, to which Eddy says, "Still?"
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Had the not dead yet thread been started a few years back, perhaps Zsa ZSa Lives, would have done, but now covid, crime, and the looming Kremlin crazies come November, Biden's Barely..., might prove more apt should the worst come to fruition.