Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 291011

Thread: Death hoaxes and premature obits of the famous and infamous

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    I assume the original poster will be banned.
    Would that please you ?
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

still alive. where are the mods?
    We do not live on FAD. We have gainful lives offline. If you have a problem on the forum or see something that isn't right, PM or post in a staff members profile, and have some patience.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

BTW Nehemiah Persoff is still alive so until stated elsewhere it goes here, and as Cindy says we do have lives outside of FAD, please send us a pm or report said post and we will get notified via email. Kelt please do more of an indepth search of someone's name, wiki is really good at updating when a star dies as well as imdb.

I didn't recognize the name, but I certainly recognize his face. I remember seeing him in so many TV shows and movies in the '60s and '70s that naming them would be like creating a second IMDB or Wikipedia page for him. It's pretty cool that he's still alive and only a few days away from his 101st birthday too.

Is anyone here perfect. Never made a mistake[/rhetorical]. I thought not. Therefore, there's no reason to jump all over another member when he or she makes a mistake. Instead, do the send us a group PM thing and move on. Whichever of us gets the PM first will address the error. We've been doing it that way for almost 13 years, and that hasn't changed.

Also, I'm marveling at all the celeb death hoaxes as I look back over this thread. My favorite thing I learned from it was there were so many Abe Vigoda death hoaxes before he died that somebody created an Abe Vigoda is still alive website. It sucks that that died because it was so damned funny.

Cash, I'm sorry for shooting off my mouth.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Cash, I'm sorry for shooting off my mouth.
    all is good. ����

all is good. ����
    Glad to hear it and thank you.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

We should probably have a thread for shooting off our mouths, just general ranting, pet peeves, that sort of thing.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

We may already have one. I'll do a search.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    We should probably have a thread for shooting off our mouths, just general ranting, pet peeves, that sort of thing.
    LOL

Perhaps a "Not dead yet sweetie, hang on" forum can be added to the "Life Goes On" section for these scenarios, lol. Title comes from the Ab Fab episode Death. Eddy's dad has died, which prompts Saffy to ask her mom what type of funeral she wants when she dies. Eddy has no intention of dying, sweetie - she's spent too much time and money getting manicures, waxings, pedicures, colonics etc.

And a little later in that episode, Eddy finds Saffy crying and asks what's wrong.
    Saffy says she's just upset about her Granddad dying, to which Eddy says, "Still?"
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Had the not dead yet thread been started a few years back, perhaps Zsa ZSa Lives, would have done, but now covid, crime, and the looming Kremlin crazies come November, Biden's Barely..., might prove more apt should the worst come to fruition.

There's a new click bait death hoax out about Bob Dylan. Please don't post it or click on it as it contains malware. Thanks everyone.

Rihanna

Rihanna - Complex Magazine Photoshoot (2013) 1080p

Format: Avi
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 02:25 Min
    File Size: 103 Mb
    Download:
    Code:
    http://uploaded.net/file/vcgm20hq

Rihanna

No.

I moved your thread to here, please read the rules, the section at the top of the forum is for those that have passed away, I don't understand your thread post "no", no what? Breana, Rhianna is not dead, please read the rules and make sure you are posting in the correct areas, before making new threads do a search in the search bar to make sure a thread doesn't exist already.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 10-29-2020 at 10:20 AM.

I moved this here because it's where it belongs as noted in the title.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Tanya Roberts 65

Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Wow, that one is a surprise. I liked her on "That 70's Show".

I thought the same when I saw it. Interesting note, her older sister Barbara was briefly an actress using the name Lewis. She is the Barbara Lewis that was with Joanna Pettet at 10050 Cielo Dive on August 8. Joanna confirmed it on her Facebook page as did Ed Saunders in his bio of Sharon.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

That sure was a surprise. She was walking her dogs and collapsed.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

RIP.

The rep who did the statement on her passing said he got it wrong and she is still hanging on.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/04/tanya...how-bond-girl/

Wow! Every major news feed was on about her passing yesterday and earlier today. How could they fuck that up ?!! I just saw the "boyfriend" on Inside Edition, something totally off on this. Sketchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Wow! Every major news feed was on about her passing yesterday. How could they fuck that up ?!!
    From what I read, it's down to her partner. She closed her eyes and for some reason, he assumed that was it. The rep picked him up and he confirmed she had died in his arms and gave the rep the okay to report it to the media. The partner also called other members of her family to say she passed. The hospital called and said nope, she's still here and now the partner is refusing to answer anyone's calls.

Wow! Every major news feed was on about her passing yesterday and earlier today. How could they fuck that up ?!! I just saw the "boyfriend" on Inside Edition, something totally off on this. Sketchy.
    True, because of 24/7 breaking news and everybody needs to be first.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

You can see him being interviewed on Inside Edition when he suddenly gets the "call". Again, something is really off. I hate to say it, but it's almost the kind of stunt Jayne Mansfield would have pulled back in the day! Lol.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2a5db71e65fb4f80977d43d86fad7928_md.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	55106

You can see him being interviewed on Inside Edition when he suddenly gets the "call". Again, something is really off. I hate to say it, but it's almost the kind of stunt Jayne Mansfield would have pulled back in the day! Lol.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2a5db71e65fb4f80977d43d86fad7928_md.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	55106
    Now I really do not like judging people but come on Tonya, you can do better than that.

According to several major news outlets, including CNN and People, Roberts is in fact still alive. She collapsed likely due to liver problems and is in the hospital. When and if she dies, a staff will move it back to the dead zone.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Dead again. Let's hope they actually verified it this time ! https://www.etonline.com/tanya-rober...ncement-158508

Okay, now I read that she was alive and tonight it said that she passed last night. John*Thomas - I was thinking the same thing that you were.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Dead again. Let's hope they actually verified it this time ! https://www.etonline.com/tanya-rober...ncement-158508
    TMZ is confirming it too. Something is still fishy with the partner though. How the hell did he think her closing her eyes meant she was dead? Also, why did he leave without telling the staff she had passed? I get the feeling he is gonna try and milk this especially after seeing his 'performance' in the video.

I'm letting it sit here for the time being.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

This whole sad story kind of reminds me of the people magazine story that
    said that Abe Vigoda died before he did.

Very fishy. He claims they have been together for 15 or so years. No photo of them together seems to exist. Her husband Barry Roberts passed away in 2006, they had been married for 32 years. I'm sure more will come out on this guy and what he was to her.

You can see him being interviewed on Inside Edition when he suddenly gets the "call". Again, something is really off. I hate to say it, but it's almost the kind of stunt Jayne Mansfield would have pulled back in the day!

I know what you're referring to - Jayne's photos with Anton LaVey the Satanist.

One other outrageous stunt I can think of involved actress Marie McDonald, who was allegedly kidnapped by two men in 1957. Wikipedia (admittedly not the most accurate source of info) goes into some detail about how it was a stunt conceived of by McDonald, perhaps to try and revive her career. In Marie's home, for example, police found a novel about an actress who was ..... kidnapped by two men! No charges were pressed against anyone; there wasn't enough solid evidence to determine what the F really happened. For those who are unfamiliar with Marie, see the Jerry Lewis movie The Geisha Boy. She played the movie star who traveled on the same plane to the Far East as Lewis.

Really not sure what to say regarding poor Tanya. She may really be sick in a hospital and has no idea who's exploiting her.

Jayne was a PR reps dream or nightmare depending on what she was up to ! LOL. I love that story about Marie, it's one of the best. They should have put her in The Fuzzy Pink Nightgown for all her trouble. Her and Jayne appear together in Promises, Promises. Jayne's nudie flick from 1963. Marie looks a little matronly in that compared to Jayne. By all accounts they did not get along, not surprising.

As for Tanya, maybe the death of her husband affected her. People move in on those who may be vulnerable. I hope that is not the case.

So it appears she had this awful stealth infection that started as and UTI and spread to other organs. So no one was aware of it, apparently not even she. This sounds so much like the death of Jim Henson.
    Pecunia Loquitur Taurus Cacas Ambulat

There's one floating around about Queen Elizabeth dying yesterday. If you see it, post it in this thread instead of the dead famous / Other Noteable Figures areas.

Very true, it's like who is going to die first: Queen Elizabeth or
    Keith Richards?

I hope not. I've always liked the royals.

Funny and worthwhile guy; I hope he lives forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Follower View Post
    Funny and worthwhile guy; I hope he lives forever.
    His wife died. He didn't at this post writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Follower View Post
    So it appears she had this awful stealth infection that started as and UTI and spread to other organs. So no one was aware of it, apparently not even she. This sounds so much like the death of Jim Henson.
    How weird is that ? a simple UTI leads to organ failure and death ? wouldn't they have put Tanya Roberts on antibiotics at the very first sign of infection ? especially with Sepsis being so talked about now ? she must have had some symptoms - high temp , fever -to make her collapse .

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    How weird is that ? a simple UTI leads to organ failure and death ? wouldn't they have put Tanya Roberts on antibiotics at the very first sign of infection ? especially with Sepsis being so talked about now ? she must have had some symptoms - high temp , fever -to make her collapse .
    It happened with my sister last year. Her only symptoms were feeling a bit crappy and sore legs. She went to the doctor thinking it was the flu and she needed antibiotics and they told her to get right up the hospital. She was tested and they said she was lucky she went when she did as a few more days and it would have been really serious as it had started to spread. She was in nearly a week with a drip attached and her system flushed.