Thread: Betty Hill

Danny62 Guest

Betty Hill

In 1961, Betty Hill and her husband, Barney, were driving home through New Hampshire's White Mountains when they claimed they were abducted by aliens. They claimed they were puzzled when they arrived home and noticed Betty's torn and stained dress, Barney's scuffed shoes, shiny spots on their car, stopped watches and no memory of two hours of the drive. When they were placed under hypnosis, the claim was they were able to recall what happened that night. Since that night, millions of sightings of and abductions by aliens have been claimed by the populace. The Hill's story became the subject of a bestselling book entitled, "Interrupted Journey." A movie, based on the book, starring Estelle Parsons and James Earl Jones was made in 1975. Betty Hill passed away of lung cancer, more than 35 years after the death of her husband.

1919-2004

Jaxxx Guest
    I always thought they were the real deal. I found their story really interesting. If one believes in UFO's they have to believe Betty and Barney. I would be interested if anyone else believe they were the real deal.

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
    I always thought they were the real deal. I found their story really interesting. If one believes in UFO's they have to believe Betty and Barney. I would be interested if anyone else believe they were the real deal.
    Betty & Barney??? that's unfortunate!! sorry i couldn't resist!!

Kathyf Guest
    I thought they were pretty honest too.

on a big alien kick lately, danny?

weight loss Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post
    Betty & Barney??? that's unfortunate!! sorry i couldn't resist!!
    Oh.My.

LOL.

At the National Press Club there was a big conference on UFO's. Lots of retired military bigwigs there stating they saw UFOs.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/science...ary/index.html

Former Arizona Governor Fife Symington will be moderating a November 12 event at the National Press Club where he will discuss the Phoenix Lights incident. He says he will be joined by 14 former high-ranking military and government officials from seven countries who will share evidence from what they call their own UFO experiences and investigations.

I think it's kind of cool, not that I've ever seen one.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    on a big alien kick lately, danny?

I miss home!!! LOL