Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey MacDonald Murders

Impatience Guest
    yeah, there was a cat but i'm 99.9% sure it was not in the house at the time of the murders.

Quote Originally Posted by Impatience View Post
    i'm sorry, but imo fj clears nothing up. it facts that are unrelated are scotch-taped together (i would supply specifics, but it has been years since i read the book, although I knew enough about the case to remember that was my impression.) I've read and reread CM's site and it just confirms it. HS was an incredibly disturbed woman. I am sure that at some point in her life she may have believed she was there. But that little tiny apartment was not, i repeat, NOT big enough for the 8-10 people that wold have had to be in that apartment. Why 6-10? 4-5 were fighting JMD, per his statements. At the same time he hears (and his story changes) Kimberley and Colette scream out seperately and simoutaniously. He says that Colette screams "Jeff why are THEY doing this to me" which means that Colette would have had more than one attacker on her at that time. JMD contended that at no time was Kimberley in the master bedroom, even though her brain serum was found on the door way. So according to him, there would have had to been yet another attacker in Kimberley's bedroom.

Riddle me this, batman... JMD has stated that he passed out on the hallway floor. There was no blood (and for the amount of time he says that he was passed out for, there should have been a pool, even if a small pool, of blood on the hallway floor. There was not. His blood droplets were found in the bathroom sink (and maybe a shampoo bottle in the shower, I'll have to go back and look) and by the kitchen cabinet doors where the surgical gloves were found. Furthermore, this supposed attack that happened in the living room where he was fending off multiple attackers... why are there NO fibers from his night shirt in the living room? But they were everwhere, including behind the headboard in the master bedroom? It makes you wonder why they would be behind the headboard esp. when Colette's blood was smeared a la Manson murder style on the wall behind the headboard. It was also proven, and pretty conclusively, that the night shirt had round, cylindrical holes... not rips that you would expect if it were in motion.

Also, I've been absent from this case for about a year or two now. I'm almost certain that JMD took multiple polygraph tests. I think that it came out that he failed one pretty bad. And I don't go to the .org site for any credible information from the Inmate or his lunatic wife.
    There was blood from when he fell in the hallway, how could Helena have told the police about the broken rocking horse and other such items in the house in great detail, how could he pass numerous amounts of polygraph tests and his story remain the same over and over again not one thing changed also who was the woman that the two mps saw outside near Jeff's house that night wearing a floppy hat, what about all the sworn statements and such coming from people that were there that said there was no way that Jeff could have killed his family. ,I respect your opinion and the only ones that know the truth are God, the victims and the killer.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 06-02-2009 at 03:13 PM.

Also I heard that there was type of drug activity going on and Jeff was trying to rat out the guys that were doing it and Helena was also going to point fingers, her being the daughter of a Ret Col, they had to keep it hush hush , they went to Jeff's to try to get drugs for one of the other people with her, and it got out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by knibo View Post
    Multiple stabbing is a close personal thing. You need to be emotionally invested in the person(s) to be stabbing them more than once or twice. I watched the Fatal Vision movie (I still see Gary Cole as Jeff Macdonald or Satan from American Gothic every time I see him) in my early teens and I can remember my dad volunteered that maybe his wife confessed that the baby she was carrying wasn't his (they were having some issues[?]) and he dealt with her, then had to deal with the kids. Sort of a fresh start, so to speak. Just like that other guy.... John List.... http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou...ly/list/1.html

Having experienced military base housing, from a civilian standpoint, it seems very unlikely that non-base people were free roaming, at any time let alone in the middle of the night. And, if someone is attacking your family, an outsider, a group of outsiders, wouldn't you have more than some relatively superficial wounds - as you would have been fighting for their lives? your own life? Even if the marriage was "over" (personal opinion) you would still be fiercely protective of the kids, wouldn't you? Home invasion turns Manson style and they leave him basically unscathed...... Mmmmm.... I dunno.
    Helena said one of the guys that was her and her boyfriend the night they killed the family was a solider stationed on the base.

Quote Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
    I really think the photos illustrate how badly injured his wife and daughters were in comparison to how relatively unscathed he was. They've got cuts and bruises all over, and he's got a couple of superficial scratches. Doesn't make much sense that the "hippies" would run out of steam or something before finishing the job if they came there to do a "thrill killing".
    Helena said the reason they did not finish off Jeff was because the phone rang she answered , one of the guys got scared and they ran. Jeff did have more wounds than what was showing, he had broken ribs, punctured lungs, stab wounds and a concussion . One Army medical personnel stated he had to give Jeff CPR

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pksgigi View Post
    There was blood from when he fell in the hallway, how could Helena have told the police about the broken rocking horse and other such items in the house in great detail, how could he pass numerous amounts of polygraph tests and his story remain the same over and over again not one thing changed also who was the woman that the two mps saw outside near Jeff's house that night wearing a floppy hat, what about all the sworn statements and such coming from people that were there that said there was no way that Jeff could have killed his family. ,I respect your opinion and the only ones that know the truth are God, the victims and the killer.
    because his lawyers continuously showed her the crime scene photos that's how...the MP's did NOT see a woman wearing a floppy hat...they saw a woman in a rain coat and hat...the blood in the hallway was NOT JMD's...it was mostly Kimmie and Colette's blood

explain this to me...if he is unconscious on the hallway floor..why not finish him off? he's completely incapacitated unable to fight back...or do they only kill those that will fight them? like 2 year old babies

you can have your opinion but I can't respect it (you I will...but the opinion of his innocence I cannot) I went through ALL of the evidence including what he claims will exonerate him and the funny thing is..other than a very disturbed drug addicts statements and recantations every piece of that evidence he has points straight back to him

we will agree to disagree on this guy

Guest Guest
    lol...he did NOT have broken ribs! the blow to his head didn't even break the skin...are you getting these "facts" from his website...look at the photos of his "injuries" I get more injured and bloody from a paper cut than he did getting attacked by 4 hippies! yeah okay..Helena answered the phone??? would that be the one of the phones that HE used to call for help that had no blood on the receivers or even HIS fingerprints..let alone hers?????

oh that's right the CID and FBI totally screwed up the prints...all of the ones that belonged to the "intruders" what are the chances of that? they take 100's of prints and ooops it's only the "intruders" prints that are destroyed???

please explain how he's fighting for his life and there are NO BLUE FIBERS in the livingroom? How is that possible? he claimed that they were stabbing at him he "saw the blade" he was stabbed...where is the blood from him on that shirt? where is the hole in the shirt from him being stabbed...that supposedly happened before the shirt somehow got around his wrists...not after...this is HIS story I'm citing here not some other version brought up by investigators...but HIS story...that he was stabbed as he struggled and after he was hit by the club...that somehow the top was either ripped from him or pulled over his head and became entangled around his wrists...so where is the cut to the pajama top for that injury? Ice pick holes were located through the back of the top...he had NO INJURIES at all by the ice pick or on his back...he says he didn't take the top off of his wrists until he fond his wife and that he must have put the top on her to keep her warm and from going into shock..he's not sure why he put it on her....now if he had no injury to his back...and the top is found on top of his wife...with ice pick holes through the front and the back sides of the top how is it that top made it's way from his back...into his bedroom..on top of his wife...so it could be stabbed repeatedly with an icepick...then find it's way back to him and wrapped around his wrists??? was that a hippie magic trick?

he had to explain why the blood was on that shirt that is why he placed it on top of her..either he believed that he would be so charming that he would never be suspected of being the one to kill her...or he forgot that the shirt was there when it dawned on him..4 intruders...I need another weapon and got that ice pick and stabbed the children again and then Colette as she laid near death or already dead on the floor

why stab them all multiple times with mulitple weapons? so it appears there were multiple intruders, the only time he got "chocked" up about the wounds inflicted on his family is when discussing Kristen..who was stabbed and not bludgened...I believe this is because she had to be "sacrificed" she certainly was old enough to say "Daddy hurt mommy...Daddy hurt Kimmie"

it was proven that Kimmie was in that master bedroom most likely present when JMD attacked Colette...her BRAIN SERUM was found on the floor wall and door frame...that means she received a blow to the head inside that room...Colette was hit too but even worse when she made it to Kristens room...most likely in an attempt to protect her baby...but Kristen was not hit...they state that Colette was hit about 6 times in her head inside the baby's room...so...who moved her back to their bedroom? the killers took the time to pick up a dead woman...return her to her bedroom lay her on the floor but not a one of them took the time to go finish him off? because a phone rang? and she answered it???? where is the witness that may have called that night? was it an intentional call or was it a wrong number...did they hear screaming...did Helena say "Acid and Rain is Grooovy Kill the Pigs"?

sorry I'm getting snarky...but with HS you have a situation where she says she CANNOT remember where she could have been that night because she was stoned out of her mind...she "remembers" little pieces after being shown photos of the crime scene and "thinks" maybe she reconizes a rocking horse...you say that proves she was there...she says she remembers it was broken because she tried to get it to roll and the wheels wouldn't work...the horse in Kristens room was on RAILS not wheels

for the love of Pete...please be reasonable on this very important point...how could JMD be so sure where each one of his children had to have been when they were killed if he was passed out on the floor...how would he know for certain that Kimmie was killed in her bed and not possibly taken into her bed by one of the intruders...he speaks of "WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM" as if he saw everything play by play...why is he SO INSISTENT that Kimmie was NEVER in the master bedroom???? how would he know this if he's unconscious....how would he know she didn't get up and run in to help her mother while being attacked

these are common sense points..the same points that led them to question his version of what happened....if he was injured so severly that he laid unconscious on the floor for a period of time...and he never saw Colette, Kimmie or Kristen being acutally attacked by these intruders then how could he know who was where when they were killed

look at the position of the children please....they are both laying in their beds as if they were killed while they were sleeping...we know that this is not the case based on injuries and location of their blood...defense wounds on little Kristen's hands...Kimmies blood in the bedroom...again..same point as with Colette...why would these killers take the time to put all of the people in their respective rooms and cover the children back up as if they had died while sleeping...but never once not a one of them finishes JMD off

Impatience Guest
    Well, for one, it wasn't a rocking horse. It was on springs. And two, there were lots of pictures of it that they showed to to "jog" her memory.

As far as the blood evidence goes, there was not sufficient blood to indicate that he "passed out" and layed there for quite some time. I'm going by memory, but there was none of HIS blood in the living room (where he said he got stabbed) only Kristin's blood on his glasses. And I don't remember blood (his blood anyway) being pooled in the hallway. You'll have to direct me to that exhibit bc I think that was a point of contention for the jury.

I'm being really hormonal today, so I'm going to try not to be rude (although I'm in a really crappy mood) but really? he hasn't changed his story? Really? REALLY? http://www.themacdonaldcase.com/html/mmt.html

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRabbit View Post
    There is another theory about the Kassab family suddenly turning on
    Jeffery MacDonald (not saying he is innocent mind you) but
    I read that when Jeffery MacDonald wanted to move to California
    his Father and Mother in law became very angry as they felt he should
    stay close to his family's graves?
    One In law was reported to have said (I think it was his mother in law)
    "If you move to California you will be sorry!".
    Anyone read of that one? And is it true?
    I have heard that as well it's one a website, either his or one that another guy wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Impatience View Post
    Well, for one, it wasn't a rocking horse. It was on springs. And two, there were lots of pictures of it that they showed to to "jog" her memory.

As far as the blood evidence goes, there was not sufficient blood to indicate that he "passed out" and layed there for quite some time. I'm going by memory, but there was none of HIS blood in the living room (where he said he got stabbed) only Kristin's blood on his glasses. And I don't remember blood (his blood anyway) being pooled in the hallway. You'll have to direct me to that exhibit bc I think that was a point of contention for the jury.

I'm being really hormonal today, so I'm going to try not to be rude (although I'm in a really crappy mood) but really? he hasn't changed his story? Really? REALLY? http://www.themacdonaldcase.com/html/mmt.html
    I read another web site done by a guy not related the case that has spent years interviewing people related to the case, reading the files transcripts ect he said the all that he has seen and heard from the people involved each time JM talks about that night his story remains the same over and over again, i posted the web site on here, it's not his or hers.

Impatience Guest
    Helena said the reason they did not finish off Jeff was because the phone rang she answered , one of the guys got scared and they ran. Jeff did have more wounds than what was showing, he had broken ribs, punctured lungs, stab wounds and a concussion . One Army medical personnel stated he had to give Jeff CPR
    He did NOT have broken ribs. He had not ONE broken bone in his body. LungS? He had one punctured lung that was caused by a clean incision and it did not hit any other vital orgas. The "stab wounds" he received were superficial. Nothing required a stitch. And an abrasion on his forehead.

please compare his wounds to those to the five and two year old. not to mention his wife. that was overkill. textbook overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    because his lawyers continuously showed her the crime scene photos that's how...the MP's did NOT see a woman wearing a floppy hat...they saw a woman in a rain coat and hat...the blood in the hallway was NOT JMD's...it was mostly Kimmie and Colette's blood

explain this to me...if he is unconscious on the hallway floor..why not finish him off? he's completely incapacitated unable to fight back...or do they only kill those that will fight them? like 2 year old babies

you can have your opinion but I can't respect it (you I will...but the opinion of his innocence I cannot) I went through ALL of the evidence including what he claims will exonerate him and the funny thing is..other than a very disturbed drug addicts statements and recantations every piece of that evidence he has points straight back to him

we will agree to disagree on this guy
    http://educate-yourself.org/jm/index.shtml

He is innocent.

Impatience Guest
    I read another web site done by a guy not related the case that has spent years interviewing people related to the case, reading the files transcripts ect he said the all that he has seen and heard from the people involved each time JM talks about that night his story remains the same over and over again, i posted the web site on here, it's not his or hers.
    http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.com/

Please familiarize yourself with the actual FACTS of the case. And please stop saying that his story remains the same, because it hasn't.

Guest Guest
    oh yeah and the bloody footprints...they lead OUT of Kristens room and are in Colette's blood...no footprints lead INTO the room...so please explain how that was possible if he didn't move her?

he admits that it's his footprint...so if she was in their room when he woke up and he stepped in her blood logically as he exited the room to check on the girls his bloody footprint should have been leading FROM their room to the kid's room....but if Colette is attacked and fatally wounded/killed in Kristen's room and then he moves her from that room, the blood gets on his foot and there are several prints leading OUT of Kristens room...agian NO FOOTPRINTS LEADING IN

and on that note...why are the only footprints in blood his own? Did these hippies have incredibly clean feet? they are the ones administering these blows and stabbings to this family and they what? got not a drop of blood on themselves??? none on their shoes/boots/feet???? oh I know...the CID was sooooooooo desperate to frame JMD that they destroyed all the evidence

that is exactly what JMD wants people to believe..that he was such an important person or some sort of threat towards the government that the government had it out for him and decided to set him up for the killings..this man has gone as far as implying that the Army must have had something to do with enlisteing these hippies to kill his family, leave him alive but barely injured so the government could prosecute him out of some sort of revenge against him

....I'm taking a break from this thread for today...please please please read the evidence that was presented to the jury and yes even look at what he claims to be his evidence...all points lead to one common denominator and that is JMD as the killer most of his evidence can and has been ruled out.

Guest Guest
    I've read the site...I've seen the "evidence" his defenders have presented and most if not all of it can be ruled out...forensic testing has proven that certain aspects of the evidence he presents are impossible

he is GUILTY!

Impatience Guest
    oh yeah and the bloody footprints...they lead OUT of Kristens room and are in Colette's blood...no footprints lead INTO the room...so please explain how that was possible if he didn't move her?

he admits that it's his footprint...so if she was in their room when he woke up and he stepped in her blood logically as he exited the room to check on the girls his bloody footprint should have been leading FROM their room to the kid's room....but if Colette is attacked and fatally wounded/killed in Kristen's room and then he moves her from that room, the blood gets on his foot and there are several prints leading OUT of Kristens room...agian NO FOOTPRINTS LEADING IN

and on that note...why are the only footprints in blood his own? Did these hippies have incredibly clean feet? they are the ones administering these blows and stabbings to this family and they what? got not a drop of blood on themselves??? none on their shoes/boots/feet???? oh I know...the CID was sooooooooo desperate to frame JMD that they destroyed all the evidence

that is exactly what JMD wants people to believe..that he was such an important person or some sort of threat towards the government that the government had it out for him and decided to set him up for the killings..this man has gone as far as implying that the Army must have had something to do with enlisteing these hippies to kill his family, leave him alive but barely injured so the government could prosecute him out of some sort of revenge against him

....I'm taking a break from this thread for today...please please please read the evidence that was presented to the jury and yes even look at what he claims to be his evidence...all points lead to one common denominator and that is JMD as the killer most of his evidence can and has been ruled out.
    Didn't you get the memo, Dearheart? He hopped on one foot after he "checked on" Colette. /rolleyes

Impatience Guest
    he maintained for YEARS that when DNA testing was done, that the hair found in Colette's hand would be that of Greg Mitchell. If you persistently checked in on his site, that's all you would see. But when the DNA evidence came back and it was HIS HAIR - CONCLUSIVELY, you never hear about that hair and Greg Mitchell again.

The only ones that know the truth are God, the victims and the killers

Impatience Guest
    not to be rude, but that's what people say when they have no argument to prove what they are trying to say. you can't just say "he is innocent" and post some rambling email of half truths to be followed up by "the only ones that know the truth are god, the victims, and the killers". that has no basis of fact and is contrary to very compelling evidence. and solely in my opinion, it makes you less than credible in your postings and comments on this particular case. there are some of us who have lived and breathed this case for years. we've looked at it from all sides, participated in numerous discussion boards to hear other's pov (and by pov, i don't mean responding to 'he is innocent' but in depth investigation into every facet of the evidence), we've read every book on the case, and painstakingly read all of the affidavits on CM's site. you don't seem to be one of those people, which is fine. But please don't incite by just take FJ's scotch tape job of piecing material together and leaving out important facts and one email and presenting it as hard evidence to a baby-killer's innocence.

i would never dream of marching over to the caylee anthony site and inciting all of the people over there that truly have caylee's best interest and want justice for her. just as those of us have looked and relooked at the evidence and truly believe that the person responsible for murdering in cold blood a TWO year old, a FIVE year old, and a very PREGNANT woman is right where he deserves to be. in jail. this is in no way meant to attack you but please, be respectful and don't just post 'he is innocent' with no hard facts. because the fact is, if there had been 7-10 people (other than the macdonalds) in that teeny tiny apartment there should be MOUNDS of evidence to clear that baby killer. the fact of the matter is, just like in the scott peterson case and many other cases since, you start an investigation with the closest people to the victims. they could not clear him and they followed up with hundreds of other leads as well. i have provided links that painstakingly point out the inconsistencies with Inmate's story over the years. It is HIS words, verbatim taken from Article 32 hearings, trials, interviews, etc. so please do not say that his story has not changed at all. Again, please take the time to review the evidence. Not just the books, but the evidence too. CM's site has a wealth of information that begs to be considered. Because I'm done responding to posters who are less than serious about this subject and imo, just try to incite people with their one-liners.

bluebird14 Guest
    Guys, we are tearing each other apart! From what I've seen on these sights, but hold up some solid facts. And while we may now have more clues as to what really happened that night, I dont think we'll ever really find out.

I dont know what to believe anymore. I'm hoping he'll write a book, something along the lines of "IF i did it".

I think he may have hired those drugged people to help kill his family.

Impatience Guest
    solid facts: 1979 Trial Transcripts, DNA testing and results, Autopsy reports, Crime Scene Photos, Autopsy Photos

http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.com/html/scans.html

http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.c...anscripts.html

Impatience Guest
    DNA concluded in 2006 that none of the "evidence" that JMD wanted tested belonged to that of Helena Stokely or Greg Mitchell.

http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.c...006-03-10.html

Impatience Guest

Impatience Guest
    But he was proven guilty in less than six hours by a jury of his peers. That makes him guilty by definition.

bluebird14 Guest
    Look, I can only speak for myself. I'm not saying he didnt do it. I think he did it and maybe hired some junkies to help him take care of the job. I dont know if he did molest his Kimmie, and if Colette was leaving him because of it.

Thats my point though, there is a lot we still dont know.

Impatience Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird14 View Post
    Look, I can only speak for myself. I'm not saying he didnt do it. I think he did it and maybe hired some junkies to help him take care of the job. I dont know if he did molest his Kimmie, and if Colette was leaving him because of it.

Thats my point though, there is a lot we still dont know.
    that's perfectly fine if that's what you think. the family, however, barely had two nickels to rub together. that's the reason why Inmate was moonlighting at other hospitals much of the time. he had the financial responsibility of (almost) three children, a wife, and a horse. from what i can recall, colette picked up odd jobs typing term papers and babysitting as well because money was tight. hence the reason why she flipped out at him buying a color television and stereo. it is not MY belief that a large sum of money would escape either colette or investigators (after the murders).

If inmate was in a divorce and charged with molesting Kimmy, everything he was working for was gone. Most importantly, his image of being the perfect, All-American golden boy, was tarnished beyond repair.
    Add to that possible amphetamine abuse plus rage over having to marry Colette and having a family he didn't want, it all boiled over into an absolutely murderous rage. Then, once his rage had time to cool, he killed Kristen to rid himself of the family he never wanted.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

bluebird14 Guest
    I was thinking he got those junkies to help him and then gave them drugs. I just read that he might have been a speed addict.

Impatience Guest
    He at first admitted to taking Eskatrol to lose weight. He admitted to loosing a lot of weight in a short amound of time whilst on the drug. He later denied taking it and was confronted in a 60 minutes interview about it. He had written down (in his own hand) in notes he made about the time leading up to the murders that he had taken Eskatrol. From the description I have read from people who saw the 60 minutes interview, he paled and stammered. No one is supposed to oppose the word of the good doctor. So other than that, JMD has never really been linked to any "hard" drugs, although it was an amphetemine. Eskatrol was taken off of the market in 1981.

Here is the link to the 60 minutes interview: http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.c...0_minutes.html

Impatience Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird14 View Post
    I was thinking he got those junkies to help him and then gave them drugs. I just read that he might have been a speed addict.
    http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.c...sion_1981.html

http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.c...sion_1981.html

Helena Stokely contends that there was a satanic cult meeting where it was decided that they would "rough up" JMD for his refusal to treat heroin and opium adicts. I would think that naturally, she would not implicate herself and all of her friends if JMD had in fact lured them there to kill his family with the prospect of drugs. but that's just my conclusion.

the dna tests have further proven that none of the evidence that JMD and his legal team wanted tested belonged to Helena Stokely or Greg Mitchell, as they claimed it would.

Impatience Guest
    http://educate-yourself.org/jm/index.shtml in response... my thoughts and rebuttals in bold.

"The murders were committed by a local satanic cult of drug users (referred to as "hippies" in the newspapers at the time) which included five active duty enlisted army men who had targeted the MacDonald family because Dr. MacDonald was perceived by this group of drug users as a "snitch"; as MacDonald was adhering to the base commander's new policy of reporting the names of Army personnel who were being admitted to the Emergency Room for overdosing on heroin or other serious drugs ."
    According to Helena's statements, it wasn't because he was a "snitch" but because he refused to treat heroin and opium patients and would rather focus his attention on patients with hallucinigenic drug problems. but doesn't refusing care go against the hipocratic oath?

"Investigators from the Army's Criminal Investigation Division (CID), from the very beginning of their 'investigation' of the crime scene at the MacDonald home, were intent on setting up MacDonald to take the fall for the killings."
    Um, no. They just could not clear him as a suspect. His words and his account of what happened did not make sense. That is the reason he was not removed from the suspect list.

"Initially, MacDonald was exonerated of all charges following a long (nearly four months) Article 32 military hearing in the Summer of 1970."
    Wrong. It was the equivalent of an evidentiary hearing. They found that there was not sufficient evidence to bring charges against him. Hence, the reason he lost his double jeopardy argument.

"Stoeckley was the mysterious "woman in the floppy hat" spotted by MP Kenneth Mica standing on a street corner just 3 blocks from the MacDonald residence at 3:30AM on that rainy night while he and his MP partner were enroute to the MacDonald home to investigate a report of a "domestic disturbance"."
    There is absolutely no proof that this was, in fact, Helena Stoekley standing on the corner.

"Authors Jerry Potter and Fred Bost finally set the record straight on the unconscionable injustices inflicted upon Jeffrey MacDonald by the Army's Criminal Investigation Division, Federal prosecutors, state attorney James Blackburn, and Joe McGinniss in a masterful and extremely well researched book titled Fatal Justice, first publishedin 1995 and updated in 1997. I've included an except from the book here to give you a chance to examine the crime scene as seen through the eyes of MPs and others who first arrived at the MacDonald residence at approximately 3:30 AM on Feb. 17 . I'm also linking an article here which I wrote describing my reaction to a true-crimes TV show, 48 Hours Mystery, which had devoted their entire hour long, November 5, 2005 show to the MacDonald case. In that article, I appended a second except from Fatal Justice which describes Helena Stoeckley's pivotal role in exposing what actually happened on the night of the murders and provides a framework to begin to understand why the CID was so anxious to make Jeffrey MacDonald the patsy. "
    Well it is very widely accepted that JMD himself had a huge hand in writing and editing the final product. If you don't want to take my word for it, here are his hand written letters to Potter and Bost... http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.c...l-justice.html

"Since 1997, MacDonald has been trying to get DNA analysis tests performed on the remaining physical evidence held by prosecutors, but the same former CID investigator turned Justice Department prosecutor (Brian Murtaugh) who oversaw the conviction of MacDonald in the 1979 trial, continues to thwart MacDonald's attorneys every step of the way. You simply have to ask yourself: why, if the evidence against MacDonald- as Murtaugh has often publicly claimed-is so damming and conclusive?"
    The DNA evidence has since been concluded. None of the evidence offered for testing was that of anyone but a member of the MacDonald family. The "limb hair" that the MacDonald team said would conclusively show to be Greg Mitchell's was in fact, Jeffrey MacDonald's.

"A stunning new development has occurred in the MacDonald case: A former deputy U.S. Marshal, Jimmy B. Britt, has filed an affidavit with the North Carolina, Wake County courthouse on November 3, 2005, wherein he states that he was witness to a conversation between Helena Stoeckley and state prosecutor James Blackburn in Blackburn's office on the eight floor of the Federal Courthouse at 310 New Bern Avenue in Raleigh, North Carolina during the trial of Jeffrey MacDonald in 1979. According to Britt's statement, Blackburn began to interview Helena Stoeckley and in the course of that interview, Stoeckley revealed to Blackburn many things including details of the MacDonald home such as the rocking horse with the broken spring (only known to crime scene investigators) in order to prove to him that she was there. She told Blackburn that she and others were in MacDonald's home on the night of the murders and that they had gone to the MacDonald home to 'get drugs'. After Stoeckley gave Blackburn the history of her time spent in MacDonald's home, Blackburn told her:
    "If you testify before the jury as to what you have told me or said to me in this office, I will indict you for murder.""

Britt was found by the court not to be credible. I repeat, by the court.

"It should be noted that there is a web site called http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.com/ maintained by Christina Masewicz who is genuinely grieved by the deaths of Colete and her two young daughters in February of 1970. The web site contains a large repository of court transcripts, photos and statements from many involved in the case-especially from the prosecution's side, but Christina's attempt to appear non-judgmental about MacDonald's guilt is belied by her many warm and fuzzy e-mail exchanges with prosecutor James Blackburn and other members of the MacDonald Railroading team. While you can obtain many revealing documents at Christina's site, know up front that she is totally convinced of MacDonald's "guilt" and is therefore biased towards that perception"
    Christina has studied this case for YEARS. She has made available thousands and thousands of pages of information that has never before been made public. There is some commentary on her site, but mainly it is simply documents. Team MacDonald has tried and tried to have her site pulled down because they do not want Inmates actual words out there for the public to really decide. They would like FJ to be the end all be all of people access to the "truth". Christina is a wonderful person and I've spoken with her on message boards and through pm's and I even have a signed copy of the book she wrote.

Impatience Guest
    lol...he did NOT have broken ribs! the blow to his head didn't even break the skin...are you getting these "facts" from his website...look at the photos of his "injuries" I get more injured and bloody from a paper cut than he did getting attacked by 4 hippies! yeah okay..Helena answered the phone??? would that be the one of the phones that HE used to call for help that had no blood on the receivers or even HIS fingerprints..let alone hers?????

oh that's right the CID and FBI totally screwed up the prints...all of the ones that belonged to the "intruders" what are the chances of that? they take 100's of prints and ooops it's only the "intruders" prints that are destroyed???

please explain how he's fighting for his life and there are NO BLUE FIBERS in the livingroom? How is that possible? he claimed that they were stabbing at him he "saw the blade" he was stabbed...where is the blood from him on that shirt? where is the hole in the shirt from him being stabbed...that supposedly happened before the shirt somehow got around his wrists...not after...this is HIS story I'm citing here not some other version brought up by investigators...but HIS story...that he was stabbed as he struggled and after he was hit by the club...that somehow the top was either ripped from him or pulled over his head and became entangled around his wrists...so where is the cut to the pajama top for that injury? Ice pick holes were located through the back of the top...he had NO INJURIES at all by the ice pick or on his back...he says he didn't take the top off of his wrists until he fond his wife and that he must have put the top on her to keep her warm and from going into shock..he's not sure why he put it on her....now if he had no injury to his back...and the top is found on top of his wife...with ice pick holes through the front and the back sides of the top how is it that top made it's way from his back...into his bedroom..on top of his wife...so it could be stabbed repeatedly with an icepick...then find it's way back to him and wrapped around his wrists??? was that a hippie magic trick?

he had to explain why the blood was on that shirt that is why he placed it on top of her..either he believed that he would be so charming that he would never be suspected of being the one to kill her...or he forgot that the shirt was there when it dawned on him..4 intruders...I need another weapon and got that ice pick and stabbed the children again and then Colette as she laid near death or already dead on the floor

why stab them all multiple times with mulitple weapons? so it appears there were multiple intruders, the only time he got "chocked" up about the wounds inflicted on his family is when discussing Kristen..who was stabbed and not bludgened...I believe this is because she had to be "sacrificed" she certainly was old enough to say "Daddy hurt mommy...Daddy hurt Kimmie"

it was proven that Kimmie was in that master bedroom most likely present when JMD attacked Colette...her BRAIN SERUM was found on the floor wall and door frame...that means she received a blow to the head inside that room...Colette was hit too but even worse when she made it to Kristens room...most likely in an attempt to protect her baby...but Kristen was not hit...they state that Colette was hit about 6 times in her head inside the baby's room...so...who moved her back to their bedroom? the killers took the time to pick up a dead woman...return her to her bedroom lay her on the floor but not a one of them took the time to go finish him off? because a phone rang? and she answered it???? where is the witness that may have called that night? was it an intentional call or was it a wrong number...did they hear screaming...did Helena say "Acid and Rain is Grooovy Kill the Pigs"?

sorry I'm getting snarky...but with HS you have a situation where she says she CANNOT remember where she could have been that night because she was stoned out of her mind...she "remembers" little pieces after being shown photos of the crime scene and "thinks" maybe she reconizes a rocking horse...you say that proves she was there...she says she remembers it was broken because she tried to get it to roll and the wheels wouldn't work...the horse in Kristens room was on RAILS not wheels

for the love of Pete...please be reasonable on this very important point...how could JMD be so sure where each one of his children had to have been when they were killed if he was passed out on the floor...how would he know for certain that Kimmie was killed in her bed and not possibly taken into her bed by one of the intruders...he speaks of "WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM" as if he saw everything play by play...why is he SO INSISTENT that Kimmie was NEVER in the master bedroom???? how would he know this if he's unconscious....how would he know she didn't get up and run in to help her mother while being attacked

these are common sense points..the same points that led them to question his version of what happened....if he was injured so severly that he laid unconscious on the floor for a period of time...and he never saw Colette, Kimmie or Kristen being acutally attacked by these intruders then how could he know who was where when they were killed

look at the position of the children please....they are both laying in their beds as if they were killed while they were sleeping...we know that this is not the case based on injuries and location of their blood...defense wounds on little Kristen's hands...Kimmies blood in the bedroom...again..same point as with Colette...why would these killers take the time to put all of the people in their respective rooms and cover the children back up as if they had died while sleeping...but never once not a one of them finishes JMD off
    Purely my thoughts, but I think that he hit her busting her nose (which people had witnessed him doing in high school) From what I can remember there was a tissue with a lot of blood on it like someone had tried to stop bleeding not to mention a lot of blood concentrated on her nose on the autopsy photos. i think she then she picked up the small knife out of the utility room which was connected to their bedroom (the one that he said he pulled out of her chest which was proven to have never been in her chest. Furthermore it was a very blunt knife.) I think she went after him with it. (I can't speculate as to before or after he hit Kimberley with the wood "club".) I think that was during the Kalen (sp?) account that she heard Colette screaming and that is how he got the superficial wounds on his arms and such. From there, I think it escalated to him swinging a board/club (I personally think it was one that held up the bed in their room. If you look at the crime scene photos the bed looks like it is broken on side nearest to the camera.) and swung it at her hitting and severly injuring/killing Kimberley.

I don't think that Kimberley had been in there for the whole fight. I think he saw where Kimberley had wet the bed and woke Colette up to go to the couch. I think she told him no and what her professor had told her at her class. I think Colette saw an argument coming and made Kimberley go back to her room. I think Kimberley came back and stood at the door as the fight escalated. Hence how her brain serum came to be on the door frame of the masterbedroom. I do not think that Kristin slept through this. I think that Kimberley may have gone to her room, saw that she was awake and told her to stay in her bed. Kristin was very much awake when she was attacked as she had defensive wounds on her arms and hands (cuts from trying to fend off the fatal blows)

Impatience Guest
    *correction* not busting her nose in highschool, but he did hit her at a party and it was witnessed by many people.

Impatience Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    Honestly I don't think he did it! wasn't he tried in a Military court and found not guilty?

He relocated and got remarried and it pissed his in laws off who decided to pursue it in a civil court!!!

To me thats "Double Jepordy."!!

At least thats what I remember about the case.
    I know this is from a long time ago, but it is a very common misconception. The article 32 hearing was a hearing to see if there was enough evidence to bring charges against him. charges were not brought against him until after the grand jury indictment. there was found to be insufficient evidence, hence the reason why he lost his double jeopardy appeal.

Impatience Guest
    and another thing... and then i'm really done for today!

he was supposed to be a top of the line, princeton educated surgeon. as i stated before he claimed he pulled the the small paring knife out of Colette's chest. The knife was later determined not to have been in her chest. Furthermore, EVEN I KNOW that you do not pull out an object from someone's body. You freaking leave it in there until x-rays can determine the best course of action of removing it! If ya want to argue he knew she was dead, so he pulled the knife that wasn't there out of her chest, then why the hell did he do cpr?

Impatience Guest
    http://www.statementanalysis.com/macdonald/

very interesting analysis. I remember when this came out. The profiler either works or trains investigators for the fbi or something of the like. i don't remember which.

steve6 Guest

polygraphs

as an investigatory tool, polygraphs have some limited utility, but legally, they are worth dog crap.

macdonald is guilty, guilty, guilty and will die, die, die behind bars.

the most recent pix of him are several years old, and he ain't gettin' any younger. he slaughtered his family in an incredibly brutal way. case closed!

I don't believe that Jeffrey did it, I'm sorry too much of the evidence was left out. Helena passed her polygraph when she said she was there that night of the murders and failed the one she claimed she was not there, Jeff passed his polygraph, his story from detail to detail has remained the same. Not only that but Jeff did receive some very life threatening wounds, head concussion,punctured ribs, stab wounds, etc.
    McGinnis was railroading Jeff all along , he wanted his side of the story then to twist it. He wanted more money , he was told if he wrote the book to make Jeff look like the killer he would be paid more money, thejeffreymacdonalcase.org and http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.com

Hobbes12 Guest
    That SOB is guilty...

I'm still reeling from the realization that Kimmy may have been molested. She told a school bus driver that she had "a mean daddy." Mean wouldn't necessarily mean sexual abuse, but no doubt she witnessed Daddy being verbally mean (or worse) to her mother and her.
    It's so sad that the girls had the shabby little sneakers with holes in them and shabby clothes while Daddy drove around in the car meant for Collette to use (a present from her aunt) while she had to pull a wagon to carry the children and groceries.

Impatience Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    I'm still reeling from the realization that Kimmy may have been molested. She told a school bus driver that she had "a mean daddy." Mean wouldn't necessarily mean sexual abuse, but no doubt she witnessed Daddy being verbally mean (or worse) to her mother and her.
    It's so sad that the girls had the shabby little sneakers with holes in them and shabby clothes while Daddy drove around in the car meant for Collette to use (a present from her aunt) while she had to pull a wagon to carry the children and groceries.
    in reference to the comment made by Kimberley, she was a very reserved child. Something big must have happened for her to make that utterance to her bus driver.

For all intents and purposes, I think they had a sad little life. I just cannot imagine how deflated Colette must have felt when she called her mother asking to come home (and it was in the middle of winter and Kimberley would have been in school too -- so you know it had to have been awful) and her mother told her to wait until spring. You know that ate Mildred alive.

Impatience Guest
    According to Dr. Sadoff's grand jury testimony reguarding JMD, "He said he does cry alone when he is by himself, he admits to a feeling of relief that she's gone (Colette), and that the kids are gone. And he's ashamed of that feeling."

You tell me any person's family is butchered and they are the only ones left behind and they feel RELIEF? They are GLAD they they are gone? How one goes on to believe that this person is innocent is beyond me.

This link is for FK's theory on how JMD molested Kimberley.
    http://www.thejeffreymacdonaldcase.c...r-kassabs.html

Christina is a wonderful person and I've spoken with her on message boards and through pm's.

Yeah, I second this. Christina is a fighter for the victims in this case. She and I have talked before, and her depth of knowledge is astounding.

Well-said, Impatience! No person in his or her right mind would admit to feeling relief after their loved ones are brutally butchered.
    In response to your earlier posting, Collette's brother mentions on the website you have listed that the guilt remained with his mother for the rest of her life. She often thought of how Collette asked to come home and bring the girls, only to tell her to wait. That guilt probably ate that poor woman alive.
    Inmate has destroyed so many lives! I hope there's a special place in hell reserved for him. The thing that would hurt him most is if he was never mentioned again in the media or in situations like we're in online.
    For me, that's hard to do because I've been taken in by this horrible tragedy since FV was first published.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I concurr, Alanwench.

The more I've read about this case, the more Inmate's guilt is confirmed. Wayyyyy back in the beginning of this thread, there were posts by a member named Ceege who knew medical staff who had worked with and treated Inmate. Ceege had some very damning eyewitness accounts that she shared.

Inmate went on and on about the DNA that would prove his innocence yet the only DNA that has been tested certainly did not clear him.

Forensics don't lie.

Still waiting on that DNA that proves his innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    I concurr, Alanwench.

The more I've read about this case, the more Inmate's guilt is confirmed. Wayyyyy back in the beginning of this thread, there were posts by a member named Ceege who knew medical staff who had worked with and treated Inmate. Ceege had some very damning eyewitness accounts that she shared.

Inmate went on and on about the DNA that would prove his innocence yet the only DNA that has been tested certainly did not clear him.

Forensics don't lie.

Still waiting on that DNA that proves his innocence.
    I remember reading what Ceege had to say about working with Inmate. Damn, I miss her! You're right, forensics don't lie but ol' Jeffy does constantly.

Impatience Guest
    yes. he doesn't mention that Kristen was at a neighbors house until rather late (7-8pm) in his synopsis of what happened that evening. Who lets a two year old wander over to a neighbor's house (without specifically bringing her over there himself?! When I was that age, I had a neighbor that I loved going to see. It was about 50 yards away and my mom worked at the bank with this neighbor. She would call to tell her that i was coming over and would go stand on our porch and watch while the neighbor stood on her porch and watched me as well. That was as far as my "wanderings went... and that was in 1982.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    Gotta butt in and add, at one point, JMD also told Freddie that he had located and killed the mysterious intruders and that raised Freddie's suspicions, as well as reading the Article 32 transcripts.

I think the molesting theory is very possible; given that Collete asked her professor about it, it was obviously troubling to her. And no, it's not normal, not at all. I used to climb into bed with my parents way back in the olden days when they still slept in the same part of the house and always, one of them would take me back to bed and sit with me until I fell back asleep. That is what I do with my daughter, as well. That is normal, not kicking pregnant Mommy out of bed to sleep on the couch.
    When I was a child I lived in a haunted house and there were plenty of nights when mama was working that I was so scared I crawled in bed with daddy. That is normal. And I agree it is not normal to kick wife out of bed so you can sleep alone with your child.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. JMD killed his family. The proof for me is this: when you invade a home you take down the most powerful member and in this case JMD should have been killed first. But no, the killer murdered the woman and children and injured JMD, and I tell ya JMD was the killer.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Guest Guest
    Not to mention (again) that his "relief" was that Colette and the girls were GONE...when his REGRET should have been that he didn't die with them that night....nope he only is relieved that they are gone...that is NOT a normal response of an innocent man

Impatience Guest
    Not to mention (again) that his "relief" was that Colette and the girls were GONE...when his REGRET should have been that he didn't die with them that night....nope he only is relieved that they are gone...that is NOT a normal response of an innocent man
    Exactly.