Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Chastity Bono

jaylene Guest
    LMAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by mammyofthree View Post
    I can't believe that people are talking about this poor woman in such a way. Is it her fault that if she bent over with no panties on, it would look like mud flaps on a dump truck?
    (((Snort)))
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Pryncis Guest
    Meat curtains... gonna save THAT one for a rainy day!

rjbrasher Guest
    LOL i love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    DON'T DO IT CINDY...Continue to resist the urge to look..I wish I had...blech!
    I think I will take Dearhearts advice. I will not search and look. Nope, won't do it.

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate View Post
    I am not sure that Chaz and Nate Torrence of Mister Sunshine are not the same person!
    Regards,
    Mary
    You'll have to admit Chaz looks happier in recent photos.

Whatever floats your boat and makes you happy. Who am I to say it's right or wrong. It's not my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I did...and gross! All it is mostly is a well used, loose, sagging twat...nasty.
    Are you sure you didn't see a pic of Ma Duggar's vagina?
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

pvezz Guest
    I saw it and it looks like a little boy's penis! And it's pierced - ewww!

That is absolutely the strangest thing I have ever seen! That's supposed to be a clit??

havoc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    That is absolutely the strangest thing I have ever seen! That's supposed to be a clit??
    LOL yep. That, kids, is what anabolic steroids will do to a woman. Men's nuts shrink and women's clits grow.

See, it reminded me of a Vienna sausages...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	viennasausages.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	4.1 KB 
ID:	30511  
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by havoc View Post
    LOL yep. That, kids, is what anabolic steroids will do to a woman. Men's nuts shrink and women's clits grow.

WINNING!

Seriously, why would anyone do this to themselves? I knew steroids were bad for you, but I had no idea they made your clit grow. LOL

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post

Whatever floats your boat and makes you happy. Who am I to say it's right or wrong. It's not my life.
    I absolutely agree! I hope she is happy and enjoying her life.
    Regards,
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post

There's a quote from Cher who admits to having lots of plastic surgery - They're my boobs and I'll put 'em on my back if I want to! Do what you want.
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Chaz to be on Oprah Today!
    Credit: George Burns/Harpo

Monday – May 09, 2011 – 10:34am
    http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmu...ionship-201195

For over five years, Jennifer Elias stuck by love Chaz Bono through thick and thin.
    Appearing alongside Cher's eldest child on Monday's Oprah Winfrey Show, Elia admits "it was really hard" when her partner (formerly known as Chastity) transitioned from female to male.

Added Bono, 42, who announced his momentous decision in June 2009, "We had to really almost re-learn how to communicate and how to be around each other."
    "Things had changed," said the author. "Just me saying the same thing that I would have before with a deeper voice and more of a presence."

"Testosterone," Winfrey chimed in.
    "Right," Elias said.
    "Suddenly [things] didn't mean the same thing to her. And so we really had to, you know, adjust our -- how we did things and relearn how to be together."

The famous kid of Cher and the late Sonny Bono also tells Winfrey that the Hilary Swank film Boys Don't Cry -- about a biologiocal female who yearns to be male -- inspired him.
    The Oprah Winfrey Show airs Monday (check local listings)/
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

bonzosrightfoot Guest
    This won't be popular but....cutting your boobs off and taking testosterone doesn't make her a dude.

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzosrightfoot View Post
    This won't be popular but....cutting your boobs off and taking testosterone doesn't make her a dude.

Some will agree with that observation.

I choose to look at it this way (much the same way I look at homosexuality):

No one would "choose" this path in life. Society is cruel to those that are different, so I think most anyone given a choice in the matter of gender or sexual orientation would choose to be straight and live within the outwardly male or female body they were given. To have your brain and heart tell you that you are a physical fraud and to be prevented from living the life you feel you should have would be a special kind of hell.

So while "cutting your boobs off and taking testosterone" (a major oversimplification of the process), may not change the facts of nature in all of the outside world's eyes, if it gives the individual making the choice even a modicum of peace with themselves, then who are we to judge? Let him be. (and yes. I'm going with him. That's who HE wants to be).

On a less serious note. He looks so much like my boss it's freaky.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosrightfoot View Post
    I found a little more of the interview.

This makes my point earlier that Chastity had big breasts and had problems with them.

Does the fact that she doesn't plan to have to bottom part of the surgery done still make Chaz a woman?
    The Bono In "Becoming Chaz" is desperate to erase all signs of his femininity. He injects himself with testosterone; he binds his chest so tight he has trouble breathing. "I'll be really happy to get rid of these," he declares before finally going under the knife to remove his breasts.
    Despite his insistence to get rid of his breasts, Bono told Winfrey that he doesn't want male genitalia.
    "At this point, I really don't have any plans to do bottom surgery," he said. "I feel really good, I feel like a man now, and I'm really happy
    ."

I do agree with Cher about this point.

No one seems more uncomfortable with Bono's change than Cher. The two appear together in one scene at the end of "Becoming Chaz," after the credits start rolling. But the majority of Cher's input in the movie comes via a single-camera interview in which she often refers to her son as a woman.
    "I said, you know, can't you just do it quietly? That wasn't her plan," she says. "If I don't recognize her, what will happen? ... I worry about the drugs she has to take in order to keep this."
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=13561517
    Last edited by coconn04; 05-09-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Truly, I have nothing to add.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    Some will agree with that observation.

I choose to look at it this way (much the same way I look at homosexuality):

No one would "choose" this path in life. Society is cruel to those that are different, so I think most anyone given a choice in the matter of gender or sexual orientation would choose to be straight and live within the outwardly male or female body they were given. To have your brain and heart tell you that you are a physical fraud and to be prevented from living the life you feel you should have would be a special kind of hell.

So while "cutting your boobs off and taking testosterone" (a major oversimplification of the process), may not change the facts of nature in all of the outside world's eyes, if it gives the individual making the choice even a modicum of peace with themselves, then who are we to judge? Let him be. (and yes. I'm going with him. That's who HE wants to be).

On a less serious note. He looks so much like my boss it's freaky.
    This is how I feel, too, except I don't know your boss.

As to Cher continually referring to Chas as a female, I'm sure a parent doesn't just make that transition in one day. I have a 21 year-old daughter; if she was transgender it would take me a helluva long time to come to terms with it let alone start calling her a 'he'.

radiojane Guest
    This is how I feel, too, except I don't know your boss.

As to Cher continually referring to Chas as a female, I'm sure a parent doesn't just make that transition in one day. I have a 21 year-old daughter; if she was transgender it would take me a helluva long time to come to terms with it let alone start calling her a 'he'.

Yeah I tend to cut Cher a good deal of slack as well. As "cutting edge" as she thinks she is, this has to be a lot to take in.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    his voice sounds just like sonny.

Nicki Guest
    Happy for him. A man trapped in a womans body has got to be hell. He looks happy!

NewYorkDoll Guest
    whatever gets you through the night. no judgement from me if it makes you happy and it doesn't hurt anyone else. as he said, he is not responsible for others feelings about what transpired, just his own.

rjbrasher Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Happy for him. A man trapped in a womans body has got to be hell. He looks happy!

hell if i was a man trapped in a womans body, id play with myself all day long Its like being married but never have to hear the word no or the bickering LOL And still make a killer pot roast

Boobies in my face check!
    Vag to dingle with check!
    24/7 check!
    Last edited by rjbrasher; 05-09-2011 at 04:27 PM.

rjbrasher Guest

I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

gemini33 Guest
    Chaz is going to die of a heart attack if he doesn't lose some weight!

Well, with Chaz not getting a penis implant put on, at least her girlfriend Jennifer can still feel like a she's a lesbian and continue muff-divin' on her!

Chaz says she would love to talk to Brad and Angelina about Shiloh.

Shiloh, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's four-year-old daughter, has unwittingly made headlines for her adorable tomboy style.
    There's nothing unusual about that, says Chaz Bono -- but the story has helped the general public think more about gender identity, notes the fellow child of celebs (Cher and the late Sonny Bono), formerly known as Chastity before undergoing gender reassignment.

"I would love to talk to [Brad and Angelina] at some point," Bono, 42, tells E! News. "To at least let them know we have this resource for them if they ever need it."
    Bono volunteers for a support group for kids with gender identity issues and their families. "I relate to these kids," he tells E! "The difference between them and myself is that I didn't articulate it and fight for it and say, 'No, no, no! I'm a boy!' I have so much respect for these kids that do."

Still, he adds, "People get too freaked out about kids and what to do with kids. If you just let kids do what they need to do they usually have the right idea."
    On Tuesday, Bono releases a new memoir, Transition: The Story of How I Became a Man, and also stars in a new documentary, Becoming Chaz.

"For me, part of the way that I got through my fears is by reading books and seeing documentaries of people who transitioned before me," he adds. "So I look at myself as one of those people who are just out in the community and the difference is that I just have a little bit of a larger reach."
    http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies...shiloh-2011105

Edna St. Vincent Millay

gemini33 Guest
    OMG, the kid is 4 ffs. All she cares about is food and playtime. Leave the kid alone. Millions of girls are tomboys and have no desire to be male.

radiojane Guest
    What scares me is that I can see that awful Jolie woman thinking it would be so "cool and progressive" to have one of her children struggle with gender identity issues. Wouldn't that eff you up right good if your mother started telling you you were born in the wrong body?

Chazzy Chazzy Chazzy shut your trap. Don't give the crazy lady any ideas.

I seriously worry about Bono's weight. I'm fat and I've been around a lot of fat people my whole life, and the way she's carrying it tells me she's already got heart problems coming on.

rjbrasher Guest
    I am a tomboy, i never looked girly intil i was like 23, then that didn't last long cause i have being girly, Ruffles, curls and pink BLECH! Give me my skater jeans, a tank top, or jersey and put my long hair in a bun lol. And my hair has always been short til 2007, now its to my ass and i hate it. of course my husband thinks it rocks.

But I still kept my parts, and had some kids, and currently roasting one. So nothing wrong being a tomboy or anything along that nature, its whatever your comfortable with. I can't believe he is even considering talking to brad about thier 4 year old. come on seriously?

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    I am a tomboy, i never looked girly intil i was like 23, then that didn't last long cause i have being girly, Ruffles, curls and pink BLECH! Give me my skater jeans, a tank top, or jersey and put my long hair in a bun lol. And my hair has always been short til 2007, now its to my ass and i hate it. of course my husband thinks it rocks.

But I still kept my parts, and had some kids, and currently roasting one. So nothing wrong being a tomboy or anything along that nature, its whatever your comfortable with. I can't believe he is even considering talking to brad about thier 4 year old. come on seriously?
    I was a tomboy also. Still, I never wanted to totally have short hair...Jeans and all that till I was about 7 years old.
    Angelina and Brad have had that child dressed as a boy from day one....short hair and all. If she has a gender problem its going to be because they apparently wanted another son or have some other reason for letting her totally THINK she is a boy....who knows? From my view point one would think they would have waited until she was a bit older to totally declare her a tomboy. Just don't get it.
    Last edited by Nicki; 05-10-2011 at 01:37 PM.

34. 05-10-2011, 01:38 PM

Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post
    OMG, the kid is 4 ffs. All she cares about is food and playtime. Leave the kid alone. Millions of girls are tomboys and have no desire to be male.
    Proves my point about Chaz that he/she has low self esteem and just want to feel important. Look at all the attention Chaz is getting.
    Now Chaz wants to give others advice!
    My advice to her/him would have been to Chaz that he/she is damaging his/her health. You have live with your body this long, just deal with it.
    Chaz wanting to give advice to parents of tomboy girls is a joke.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Mammy Guest
    If Chaz is happy that is great, but he totally crossed the line even mentioning someone else's child. That is none of his business and not his place to be commenting on how a four year old dresses. Are four year old girls supposed to wear dresses to play in? My four year old grandson wanted a lady bug pillow pet. To him it was simply a red bug. To his umm "macho" dad, he shouldn't want it because it is a lady bug and those are for girls. Well, all Mammy knew is that her grandson dearly wanted one because he likes red. I bought him one. Maybe Chaz would like to comment on that as well. Hopefully he won't want to wear heels and lipstick now that he is the proud owner of a lady bug. How stupid.

Flowergrrl Guest
    First of all, being a tomboy doesn't mean anything. I've known boys who wanted to play with dolls, and they grew up without any kind of gender issues.

Second, I have no issue with her changing her sex. I think people should be happy, whether it's with a woman, man, the same sex, or as being the opposite sex.

I do wonder though... I've watched programs about people who have had operations and they weren't happy then either. I couldn't imagine having to go through something like that. But, my question is... If you are a woman (and gay) and you've been with a woman all this time... Wouldn't the one partner altering their sex change the relationship?

I was watching a program (and I felt so bad for the guy), but, he was married, had children and loved his wife sooo much. He had always wanted to be a woman and was wanting to have surgery. His wife was adamant about leaving him if he had the surgery though. And, I can understand her point of view.

Don't forget that Chaz had that documentary "Becoming Chaz" coming on TV today - so publicity for it had to get out somehow.

Let's see mom is a singer and actress, and dad was a singer and politician - I guess Chaz had to find a niche somewhere between all that to that name is lights also...

Next Chaz will be wanting to talk to Warren Beatty about his daughter wanting to become a "he" and it's been talked about that he's having issues about it.

As for Shiloh - I think it's a tomboy thing and not a trans-gender thing. Since when is Chaz a psychotherapist and KNOWS what is going on in Shiloh's head?

pvezz Guest
    Don't forget that Chaz had that documentary "Becoming Chaz" coming on TV today - so publicity for it had to get out somehow.

Let's see mom is a singer and actress, and dad was a singer and politician - I guess Chaz had to find a niche somewhere between all that to that name is lights also...

Next Chaz will be wanting to talk to Warren Beatty about his daughter wanting to become a "he" and it's been talked about that he's having issues about it.

As for Shiloh - I think it's a tomboy thing and not a trans-gender thing. Since when is Chaz a psychotherapist and KNOWS what is going on in Shiloh's head?

I agree about the Shiloh thing; that was a really, REALLY irresponsible thing for him to say. He isn't qualified to comment.

Flowergrrl Guest

After writing that, I caught part of the documentary. Apparently his girlfriend isn't too happy about the change. It sounded to me like the hormones were causing an attitude change in him that was making her unhappy, more so than it being about the physical change.

He seems really happy though and I think that's great.

radiojane Guest
    The girlfriend deserves a metal for sticking with him. This has to be a horrific amount of change to deal with.

rjbrasher Guest
    Isn't the girlfriend a lesbian? To me that would be hard to watch your GF cut her boobs off, then stretch out her door knocker like puddy and grow a beard. It defeats the purpose of being with another woman. She must really love him though, cause if i was into the pink i expect pink, not what use to be

Flowergrrl Guest
    That's what I'm wondering too. Just like the woman (I mentioned above), if she's straight, even though she loves her husband... If he wants to change to be a female then she wouldn't be attracted to him any longer.

If you're attracted to women, now he's going to be a man... Won't that change the situation?

Maybe she's being nice about it since they're being filmed. That would be a lot to put out there.

gemini33 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    Isn't the girlfriend a lesbian? To me that would be hard to watch your GF cut her boobs off, then stretch out her door knocker like puddy and grow a beard. It defeats the purpose of being with another woman. She must really love him though, cause if i was into the pink i expect pink, not what use to be
    I think i read that Chaz still has a va-jay-jay. But I also agree with you, the girlfriend must be in love with Chaz, because my ass would be out the door if the person I was dating wanted to change sexes.

Mammy Guest
    This is all very confusing to me. How can he consider himself a man if he still has girl plumbing? And like some of you mentioned, if the girlfriend is a lesbian wouldn't she no longer be attracted to someone who now lives his life openly as a man and an incredibly unattractive man at that? Why show pictures of him with no shirt on or is that to drive home the point that he is now a man? I have never seen pictures of a man who becomes a woman who poses their hooha for the world to see. I don't want to see anyone's huge gut hanging over their pants no matter who they are.

radiojane Guest
    Sometimes love transcends sex. If Chastity's heart and soul are what drew her to him, then the plumbing really won't matter.

Still. It's a hard row to how.

Chaz told David Letterman that his GF is bisexual. That makes it convenient, I guess.
    I forgot, what exactly did Chaz do for a living before this? I don't doubt this was sincere, because it does involve a lot of physical dangers and discomforts, not to mention expenses.
    But this is now the centerpiece of this chap's life, from which he is making a few bucks, whereas (I'd imagine) most non-celebrity transgenders probably hope to get on with it without attracting attention, any more than is absolutely necessary.
    I agree Chaz has no business advising anyone about a young child, anyway.
    Kids go through all kinds of phases before they're adults and clothing / play preferences are not necessarily an indication of ultimate sexual preferences. Though I also imagine that in 10 years or so we WILL start hearing some stories of Shiloh's life journey vis-a-vis her relationships, whether we want to or not.
    Last edited by Linnie; 05-11-2011 at 11:07 PM.

I don't know if it is a guy thing to go on all the talk shows, do the documentary and interviews to be coddled and told how brave you are and and told you have the courage to speak out.

Like Cher said about doing it quietly.

Sounds like Chaz/Chastity needs all that.

Chaz/Chastity has led a rather sad life with addiction, failed careers and unhappy relationships.

Somehow I thing if Sonny were alive that he could have talked her/hiim out of this.
    Last edited by coconn04; 05-12-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Quote Originally Posted by mammyofthree View Post
    This is all very confusing to me. How can he consider himself a man if he still has girl plumbing? And like some of you mentioned, if the girlfriend is a lesbian wouldn't she no longer be attracted to someone who now lives his life openly as a man and an incredibly unattractive man at that?
    I have wondered the same thing since I dealt with an example of this first hand. The longtime receptionist for one of my clients was an openly lesbian woman in a longterm relationship. I just recieved a call from her needing the appropriate paperwork to change the sex of her significant other from female to male and the name as well. So is she a lesbian or not? She likes women and then her SO becomes a man???

I feel a little ignorant about these dynamics.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    why did the two older lesbian ladies pay for his chest surgery? he has written several books and used to work for GLAAD. is chaz broke?

watched him on letterman last night and he was much more well spoken and confident than a year ago when the docu was filmed.

transitioning small children because you think they might be transgender seems awfully dangerous to me. to keep them from going through puberty with meds? that can't be good.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkDoll View Post
    transitioning small children because you think they might be transgender seems awfully dangerous to me. to keep them from going through puberty with meds? that can't be good.
    That IS scary... When I was a kid, all I wanted to do was be a child... All my friends were boys, I had dolls but, my favorite toys were pocket cars and Tonka trucks (seriously, I outdid my guy friends). The idea of being a girl or a boy never even crossed my mind. Of course, I don't know what it's like to be in this type of situation, so maybe they do realize at a young age. I'm just saying, when you're a small child, thinking you are in the wrong body seems like something that wouldn't be an issue yet because how would you be aware of what it's like to be a boy or a girl until you reach puberty. It sounds like a lot of psychological counseling would be necessary before making these assumptions.

Just because they have some sort of feeling now, doesn't mean anything. If it continues into their pubescent years, THEN take it into consideration... How will they know if they never go into puberty?

There's nothing wrong with dressing like a boy, and such, but altering their hormones when they're just kids is ridiculous... And as far as I'm concerned, not healthy for them physically or mentally.

I commend the parents for being so supportive of their kids. I hope what I said makes sense and doesn't piss anyone off... It's not intended to. I just don't think altering them at such an early age is safe.