Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mary Kay Letourneau

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxster View Post
    Huh? She looks good for fifty: she's not fat, nor does she have a double chin, jowls, loose skin or excessive wrinkles, among other things.

That would have been the case once, but of course not now.
    Are you and I looking at the same picture?

Yes.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Thats what I was about to ask.

Different strokes for different folks of course, but she looks horrible for her age.

Being "fat" or having a "double chin" is not really the issue here. Wrinkles and huge bags under the eyes really are.

She looks old and used up. VERY much older than her age.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    And I thought that was just me...
    Nah, a lot of people are attracted to people significantly younger than they are. It's just kind of taboo in our society.

Please note: I am not talking about MYSELF. When I am in my eighties, I plan on looking for a special edition of Playboy which contains only octogenarian centerfolds. Because I am normal.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    She looks old and used up. VERY much older than her age.
    If I didn't know her age, I'd place her anywhere from early forties to early fifties. And she's better-than-average-looking for fifty.

I think she looks like mid 60's in that picture. Or even 70.

I agree. She looks like shit. I'm 40, and I can attest that being fat doesn't make you look old. It actually plumps up your wrinkles, and makes you look younger.....

Doh! Double post.
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 02-03-2014 at 03:34 AM.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

She's ok for 50. I think prison wasn't very kind to her, and it shows a little. I have seen a hell of a lot worse. Beyond that, she is still a looker. I'd shag her fer sure, as long as Milli Vili wasn't on the scene. Then again, I'm probably too old.
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 02-03-2014 at 07:43 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post
    I agree. She looks like shit. I'm 40, and I can attest that being fat doesn't make you look old. It actually plumps up your wrinkles, and makes you look younger.....
    Being a person of size myself, I can attest to that. Some people think I'm still in my 40's and I'm turning 52 this weekend.

My wife is Asian. Turns 50 this year and does not look a day over 30. Not of size, just good genetics. Shit, mother time has not been good to me though. heheheheh. Love must be blind.
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 02-03-2014 at 08:19 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    My wife is Asian. Turns 50 this year and does not look a day over 30. Not of size, just good genetics. Shit, mother time has not been good to me though. heheheheh. Love must be blind.
    Neil- ya'll are a fabulous couple....I've seen pics of your wife- she is a true beauty!:-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

White people, in general, seem to get the worst of aging. I am surprised MKL isn't looking a little better. Generally people who spend time in jail look younger due to the lack of sun exposure. My great uncle was in a nursing home from the time he was 18 until he died in his 60s, after a horrible motorcycle accident. He looks oddly young since had had spent so little time in the sun for over 40 years of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    White people, in general, seem to get the worst of aging. I am surprised MKL isn't looking a little better. Generally people who spend time in jail look younger due to the lack of sun exposure. My great uncle was in a nursing home from the time he was 18 until he died in his 60s, after a horrible motorcycle accident. He looks oddly young since had had spent so little time in the sun for over 40 years of his life.
    The eye-bags are hereditary. I have them, too, have had them for a long time; the only fix is a costly procedure that is not without risks. The surgeon I consulted said I was not a good candidate, due to dry eye, and refused to take the matter further.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    White people, in general, seem to get the worst of aging. I am surprised MKL isn't looking a little better.
    For a second there I thought you were referring to Martin Luther King.

Looks like Tan Mom is on the sauce again. Calling Dr. Dru! She looks absolutely terrible. Sends me running for the wrinkle cream and sunscreen.
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

Mammy Guest
    She's ok for 50. I think prison wasn't very kind to her, and it shows a little. I have seen a hell of a lot worse. Beyond that, she is still a looker. I'd shag her fer sure, as long as Milli Vili wasn't on the scene. Then again, I'm probably too old.
    She's not interested in guys with hair on their taters. Lol

She's not interested in guys with hair on their taters. Lol
    Oh Mammy!!! You win the prize for the best quote of the year (and we're only into the 2nd month of the year!!).
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

She's ok for 50. I think prison wasn't very kind to her, and it shows a little. I have seen a hell of a lot worse.
    This article has a photo taken at her wedding (2005), and she seems remarkably well preserved.

Mammy Guest
    This article has a photo taken at her wedding (2005), and she seems remarkably well preserved.
    That is a good picture of her, but it is almost nine years old. There's a lot of difference between what a forty one year old looks like compared to a fifty year old. Old age starts creeping up on people a little at a time in their late thirties and early forties and then starts relentlessly assaulting them with no mercy from the mid forties on up. There are some exceptions, but (IMO) Mary Kay isn't one of the exceptions. I wonder what her relationship with her four children from her first marriage is like?

Lol, thanks NewEnglander!

There's a lot of difference between what a forty one year old looks like compared to a fifty year old. Old age starts creeping up on people a little at a time in their late thirties and early forties and then starts relentlessly assaulting them with no mercy from the mid forties on up.
    She emerged from prison in remarkably good shape, so it seems that what she's showing in the photos from this year is just the normal and inevitable aging process.

Mammy Guest
    She emerged from prison in remarkably good shape, so it seems that what she's showing in the photos from this year is just the normal and inevitable aging process.
    She would look much younger if she didn't wear such heavy foundation/pancake makeup on her face. That's a major no no when you are middle aged. It accentuates every wrinkle.

You keep saying she destroyed a child's life, not sure how she did, now I am not condoning what she did, but his life was far from destroyed, I see no emotional, mental, or physical trauma, I haven't read anything about him having to go to therapy or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    You keep saying she destroyed a child's life, not sure how she did, now I am not condoning what she did, but his life was far from destroyed, I see no emotional, mental, or physical trauma, I haven't read anything about him having to go to therapy or anything like that.
    He seems to be doing quite well, actually.

lisalouver Guest
    That picture is 9 years old. I'd love to look like what I did 9 years ago.

That is a good picture of her, but it is almost nine years old. There's a lot of difference between what a forty one year old looks like compared to a fifty year old. Old age starts creeping up on people a little at a time in their late thirties and early forties and then starts relentlessly assaulting them with no mercy from the mid forties on up. There are some exceptions, but (IMO) Mary Kay isn't one of the exceptions. I wonder what her relationship with her four children from her first marriage is like?

Lol, thanks NewEnglander!
    Her four kids have nothing to do with her, for good reason.

She is 52 years old. Prison or not, she looks much older than her age.

She would look much younger if she didn't wear such heavy foundation/pancake makeup on her face. That's a major no no when you are middle aged. It accentuates every wrinkle.
    This is very true.

Is your post directed at me?

Different strokes for different folks of course, and I dont expect everyone to agree with me, but I am going to assume from your comments that you dont have children, because I cannot imagine any parent saying that a 35 year old woman raping and molesting a 12 year old CHILD would not destroy that childs life.

Certainly he has no "physical trauma" that can be seen all these years later, but I am confused on the fact that you say you see no emotional or mental trauma? What would that look like to you? I have never heard of being able to see it.

Villi was a 12 year old child when she raped him at the age of 35. No child will come out of that unscathed.

I was raped and molested as a child so I know what that is like, I said I do not condone what they did but I see in no way was his life destroyed ie, the emotional, mental and such.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    She is 52 years old. Prison or not, she looks much older than her age.
    She could easily pass for forty-something, so it's fair to say she looks younger than her age.

52 is just past the average age of menopause onset and only eight years away from a senior.

I was raped and molested as a child so I know what that is like, I said I do not condone what they did but I see in no way was his life destroyed ie, the emotional, mental and such.
    I am no expert here but i can't believe that Villi came out of this undamaged. No matter what you think of him now a 35 yo woman raping a 12 year old is always wrong.. They should never have let her get out of jail.
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

carrieanne Guest
    I think the lighting in that picture is really harsh too, which doesn't help. I would not want a picture taken in light like that.

Barbara Walters interviewed them for their 10 year wedding anniversary, kids included: http://abcnews.go.com/US/mary-kay-le...ry?id=30174612

I thought BW was about to give a shout out to FAD: "There are still people who are shocked and disgusted... like if you go to this one blog..."
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Hehehehehehehehe........... I love America sometimes.
    I know this is an old post ... but come on up Vili and Mary are waiting for you!

My friends and I watched this last night and thought Vili looked miserable. He has turned into a handsome man though but the pictures when they show him when they first got together just gross me out. He was a child! I mean it's not even like he was 17 and might look like a man. Even though I have to say my friend's 17 year old son was there and he's 6' 4" and a good looking kid and even that still grossed me out. I will never understand how she could do that. At one point she said she didn't realize that it was a felony (ok, fine) or even wrong (WHAT??). How could someone trusted to teach children have that much ignorance?

And it's sad that I seem to be seeing these things more and more often. WTF is wrong with these female teachers who think it's ok to start this? Even if they claim the boys "started it" as MKL claims, I mean seriously why even entertain the thought? Normal people know it's wrong and should have no moral doubt or conflict about what to do in that situation. Ughhhhhhhhh.

she is just one creepy woman

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    The rapist should still be in prison. If she were a man that raped a girl he probably would be.

MinLynn Guest
    Everytime I see a pic of her, the first thought that enters my head is "She doesn't look all there." She, seriously, looks like she's not functioning on the same level as most adults. Her makeup always looks the same as when my 14 year old daughter was first learning to do her makeup and her smile always looks like those cheesy fake smiles that your toddler would give you whenever you asked him to smile for a picture.

ladytinamarie Guest
    I agree. I've always thought she was fruity in the pebble. She'd have to be. How on earth would a teacher not know that's wrong. I remember reading articles through the years where she'd say he was romantic and he made the first move. He was 12!!!! But I'll live and let live and let God handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post
    Everytime I see a pic of her, the first thought that enters my head is "She doesn't look all there." She, seriously, looks like she's not functioning on the same level as most adults. Her makeup always looks the same as when my 14 year old daughter was first learning to do her makeup and her smile always looks like those cheesy fake smiles that your toddler would give you whenever you asked him to smile for a picture.

MinLynn Guest
    Oh yes! The "He hit on me first" thing! I cracked up at that! I mean, when I was in Middle School, we had a couple of pretty young teachers that the boys thought were "hot". They'd tease eachother and dare eachother to go and "hit" on them. That usually meant the boy would walk up to the desk and ask a bunch of questions about the work we were doing and then walk away giggling. I can't ever imagine a grown woman thinking they were being hit on by any of them and that any of them were actually making genuine moves on her.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post
    You're exactly right. I was about to type about how she doesn't look like she's all there. You did it much better than I would have. There's definitely something off with her. Not that she can really help that.

Yeah, she claims he started it by asking her if she would ever have an affair. She said she was thinking, don't look at him, don't look him in the eyes. She said she would not give him an answer. But he asked her again and would not let her get away with not answering him. She said she either thought or said "can you put that thought on hold for a long long time". Yet she says he kept persuing her and apparently she eventually gave in. She can't be all there. She can't be. Neither one of them are. He suffers from and is medicated for depression. No wonder. Even though this was all supposedly his idea he's been married to his own sex offender, who took advantage of him when he was 12. 12!!! Can you even imagine? It's really insane.

A couple years ago there was a kid, about 16 years old who we got stuck near in the lazy river at the water park. My friend and I were both in our 30s. Anyway it was busy so you couldn't really move anywhere but as the river flowed. The kid kept hitting on us and we thought it was hilarious. But it never even entered our minds that we would actually do something.

I have a friend who had a husband in prison. She was 29 at this time. I went to her house and she was having a crisis about this 15 year old friend of the family who had given her a massage (after they had been doing some yard work) and then kissed her. The crisis was not about how to get rid of him but how to somehow justify it because she just could not get him out of her mind. Seriously. WTF???? She's like well if he was 18 this wouldn't be a problem. And I'm like yeah and his brain will be totally different because the brain does not mature, especially in the decision making areas until we are about 25. I don't even know why she would entertain the idea.

Just got word that she died of cancer. Totally wasn't expecting this!

https://www.newsweek.com/mary-kay-le...box=1594178327

It was announced a few years ago she had cancer. I know her and Villi divorced awhile back.

It was announced a few years ago she had cancer. I know her and Villi divorced awhile back.
    From what I understood, they were divorced but still living together. Probably for the sake of their kids.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

That could be Ria, I don't remember all the details just knew they divorced.