Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mary Kay Letourneau

Mary Kay Letourneau

I just have to say.. wow

Mary Kay Letourneau Hosts 'Hot for Teacher' Night at Nightclub

Friday, May 22, 2009

SEATTLE â?? Mary Kay Letourneau and her former sixth-grade student â?? the father of her two youngest children â?? are hosting a "Hot for Teacher" night at a Seattle nightclub. Letourneau, now 47, served 7 1/2 years in prison after she was convicted of raping Vili Fualaau, now 26. They were married four years ago this week.
    The bar's owner said Letourneau has served her sentence, she's married her former student, and it's OK for them to have some fun on a Saturday night.
    Mike Morris, owner of Fuel Sports Eats & Beats, said this is the third time Letourneau and Fualaau have hosted a "Hot for Teacher" night at the nightclub. The event begins at 9:30 p.m. Saturday.
    The couple first met when Fualaau was in the second grade. Their relationship became sexual when he was 12 and she was a 34-year-old married mother of four.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Long Gone Day Guest
    Well....looks like Villi is still "hot for teacher".

ghoulgurl Guest
    I guess Vili didn't obtain a very good education and consequently can't earn a living that doesn't exploit the old nutbag. She has 4 kids from her first marriage and three from her second if you count Vili.

rickenbacker Guest
    Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by ghoulgurl View Post
    I guess Vili didn't obtain a very good education and consequently can't earn a living that doesn't exploit the old nutbag. She has 4 kids from her first marriage and three from her second if you count Vili.
    When I read an article about them a few years agp, he was practicing to become a tattoo artist.

I don't care if she "served her time"- this is totally trashy.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

guardmom2008 Guest
    While they may be happy and all, what she did was wrong and she knew it; yes, she served her time in jail but that does not dismiss the fact that he was a student and that student/teacher bond was broken. I will never understand people willing to lose what they worked so hard for in college.

skank
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

MissJames Guest
    classy...really classy

Nerak Guest
    Couldn't care less about these two, and altho this is extremely tacky, at least now they are two consenting adults. There are people out there doing far worse things.

STORMIE Guest
    This is just extremely bad taste. Ugh!

My_Smiling_Skull Guest
    I will say it's surprising that their story ended the way it did....but ew

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Very classy.

Long Gone Day Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoulgurl View Post
    Right!?! So true.

silverwaif77 Guest
    *shudders* I still dont get this. He was 12! I wasn't interested in 12 year old guys when I was 12. I never saw the appeal.

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by silverwaif77 View Post
    *shudders* I still dont get this. He was 12! I wasn't interested in 12 year old guys when I was 12. I never saw the appeal.

Exactly. Freaking Exactly. This woman has so much damage. She's a psycho. The fact that this kid was so screwed up that he grew up and stayed with her is just sad.

Hot for teacher night. Dear gawd.

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    This world is so fucked up

willow Guest
    I don't get it....are they trying to Promote this kind of sickness??????!!!!!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I'd go just for the freak show.

Nerak Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    I'd go just for the freak show.
    I was thinking that too

lolly89 Guest
    They have a pedophile signing autographs?!? Wow...just...wow

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly89 View Post
    They have a pedophile signing autographs?!? Wow...just...wow

and also throwing public parties-lovely isn't it....

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I read the book they "wrote" together.

Total rubbish, but they justified everything. At least in their own pointy little heads.

Both of them are loons.

TallulahDahling Guest
    If she had been a man with a 12-year-old girl--they'd have strung her up in the town square!
    Someone should turn a hose on them both.

Hmm...I may not be busy that night, I might just have to ask Chris Hansen what he's up to?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Ohhh good one Valentino!

(snort)

Hehehehehehehehe........... I love America sometimes.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

guardmom2008 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TallulahDahling View Post
    If she had been a man with a 12-year-old girl--they'd have strung her up in the town square!
    Someone should turn a hose on them both.
    You are absolutely right TD.

ChargerBill Guest
    What goes on at a "Hot for Teacher" night anyway?

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Good point Charger.

Snoopy Guest
    Nice..a new low in disgusting...

We got ready to go to the Hot For Teacher Night, but you know I was looking for something to upstage Mary Kay, that we ended up giving up in our vain attempts to look hot. LOL (I'm only kidding), that and Chris Hansen canceled on me last minute, but here's a recap for all you interested Hags from our local paper this morning!

http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebigblog...ves/169396.asp
    Last edited by Valentino009; 05-24-2009 at 12:29 PM. Reason: edit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

RubySlippers Guest
    tactless. holy hell.

They must have gone through the money they were paid by Entertainment Tonight for the exclusive on their wedding. Why don't they get real jobs?

Mary Kay should just be grateful she is walking around as a free woman. They are idiots and deserve each other.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

cubbiecatz Guest
    you go girl

pvezz Guest
    Shouldn't their 15 minutes of fame been over like 15 years ago??

michael d Guest
    I have a feeling that if this would have been a male teacher and a female student this might have played out a little differently. The 'Hot for Teacher' night would be confined to an intimate cell block in the south wing. But, they are now both of legal age and it's a free country. I have to wonder if Villi is getting a little long in the tooth for her, though. I'm sure he is keeping an eye on the kids in the neighborhood.

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by michael d View Post
    I have a feeling that if this would have been a male teacher and a female student this might have played out a little differently. The 'Hot for Teacher' night would be confined to an intimate cell block in the south wing. But, they are now both of legal age and it's a free country. I have to wonder if Villi is getting a little long in the tooth for her, though. I'm sure he is keeping an eye on the kids in the neighborhood.

I hope you meant this to be funny, because it made me LOL.

TallulahDahling Guest
    Love means never having to say, "how old are you"?

radiojane Guest
    It wouldn't be funny if it was a situation that was happening right now," Morris told KOMO/4 of the criminal case. "But it's a situation that happened a long time ago, she served her time, now they're married, they had kids together, and we're just having fun."

Hmmm..... Rationalize much?

Oh yeah...the kids they don't even have custody of.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

I don't know if I am right, but don't they have kids of their own, but she lost custody of her kids from her first marriage?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    I don't know if I am right, but don't they have kids of their own, but she lost custody of her kids from her first marriage?
    Yes, they have 2 daughters together (each born while she was in custody) that CPS gave custody of to Vili's mother.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Hobbes12 Guest
    I remember watching the movie about these 2 bitd...

You know they'd be singing a different tune if one of their daughters ends up sleeping with a teacher at the age of 12.

Hobbes12 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Gone Day View Post
    Well....looks like Villi is still "hot for teacher".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdQrP4ewXb0

Birthplace of the Rocky Horror Picture Show

Mary Kay Letourneau becomes a grandmother

this woman just creeps me out, having sex with a 12 year old, getting pregnant to him, going to jail for 7 years, marries him, has another kid to him and yet she thinks the world is all rosey and wonderful

she is a registered sex offender, if it was a guy getting a 12 year old girl pregnant, going to jail, getting out, marrying her, getting her up the duff again, wouldnt we all be in an uproar?

this woman needs psychiatric help in my opinion lol

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...es_grandmother
    I love you and miss you dad, Antun Perdija 27-06-41 - 28-12-00
    RIP Daniel Colvin 5 June 1974 - 7 June 2011, Best Friend, lover, fiancee

RIP David Edgar, 2 Dec 1953 - 10 June 2011, Uncle
    RIP Agnes Steele Edgar, 17 May 1926 - 4 July 2011, Grandmother

In Mary Kay's mind, her world is all rosy and wonderful because she won the prize she had her eye on.

She was required to attend counseling in and out of prison. She was also diagnosed as Bi-Polar but who knows if she takes her medication.

I am waiting for Vili to leave her once he figures out that he's a grandpa before he is 30.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

1karenhb Guest
    Digusting. Definitely a double standard.

Guest Guest
    when this all went down I had a HUGE argument with my ex sis in law about this

she felt that it was wrong for her to be prosecuted because it was obvious that she and Vili were "in love" and how dare we judge them!

I said that something told me that if it were her 12 year old daughter "in love" with her 33 year old teacher that she wouldn't be so understanding and would want the guys balls nailed to a wall..she said it was "different" because the offender was a woman..WHATEVER!

Then she got out and they got married and my ex sis in law was all a gush about it..telling anyone especially me "see..I TOLD you..they are IN LOVE and they deserve happiness"

again I pointed out to her that being in love doesn't make a damn bit of difference..a 33 year old woman FUCKING a 12 year old is wrong WRONG and WRONG and told me ex sis in law she sounded like a lunatic gushing over a CHILD MOLESTER'S LOVE LIFE!

she piped down after that...no longer brings the subject up around me

there was such a serious double standard and yes I am more disturbed that she married her victim..I don't buy into him being an old soul..more like a man than a child etc....she managed to smuggle letters to him while in prison threatening to remove his manhood if she found out he was screwing anyone else..wow..the rapist gets to threaten the victim from jail!

I wouldn't let her anywhere near my kid...she's just as much a sex offender as the next guy!

RaRaRamona Guest

Mary Kay Letourneau Becomes Grandmother, Is Still Clueless

Mary Kay Letourneau
    , the woman who spent seven years in prison for having sex with her 13-year-old student, Vili Fualaau, has another reason to celebrate -- her son (who is one year younger than Fualaau, incidentally) just gave her a granddaughter, Ava. I say "another reason" because it appears this criminal, who has created a life with her victim, has everything she ever wanted, and no regrets. Letourneau (48) and Fualaau (27) are married, and have two children together. Their 12- and 13-year-old daughters have four half-siblings that Letourneau left for seven years while she was behind bars for having sex with a minor. Yet, by her own account, Mary Kay Letourneau (now Fualaau) has mended those relationships and is a happy mom and grandmother.

A perfect example of the lack of shame that is so prevalent today, ladies and gentlemen!

In this 12-minute segment on TODAY, Letourneau comes across as fulfilled, a woman who justifies her criminal behavior because she was in love. What starts as a celebratory segment (Mary Kay is a grandma!) barely acknowledges the elephant in the room -- the lady was put in jail for having sex with a child. The fact that that child is now her husband is actually more disturbing instead of less.

After the tiniest bit of prodding and an awkward conversation about what the couple have in common, Letourneau finally concedes that it probably would have been better if she and Fualaau waited, but clearly she doesn't regret her relationship with her 13-year-old student. In fact, she shows a complete lack of understanding of the damage she caused by saying how it would be different if her own 13-year-old daughter took up with a teacher. Umm, not really. Statutory rape is statutory rape.
    While a birth of a child should always be a happy occasion, I can't help but feel creeped out by Grandma Letourneau and her dismissive attitude towards her criminal actions. Let's hope her children, and grandchild, have a better grasp on reality and make better choices.
    What do you think about Mary Kay's happy life?