Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4111213

Thread: Don't Paula Deen Just Make Ya'll Sick Ya'll?

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Cindy they are too cute.
    I think so. Thank you.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

She has been gone for many years.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

She still has a show, though. My friend's granddaughters were just on it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    She still has a show, though. My friend's granddaughters were just on it.
    That's a shocker. She was kicked off TV years ago because of the racial slur thing. I never watched her show, but it was everywhere at the time. Is she back on network TV?

No. She's on cable. Positively Paula is taped from her home in Savannah, GA, and aired on RFD-TV each Tuesday night as well as being syndicated around the country. I've never been a cook show fan, but that's about all Sissy watches, so at the time, I knew who she was.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    That's a shocker. She was kicked off TV years ago because of the racial slur thing. I never watched her show, but it was everywhere at the time. Is she back on network TV?
    Very true, in 2020 why are we still talking
    about this racist person(should of gone away years ago)

I remember at the height of her fame waiting in line at Walmart, wishing I could take out my phone and photograph some of the other shoppers (to contribute to the People of Walmart site). I saw someone with a Peggy Hill (King of the Hill) hairdo! Didn't have the guts to try and take a pic with all those people standing around.

Anyhow, I was instantly offended at the site of a huge cardboard kiosk of Paula Deen sunglasses! Like she wasn't making enough money on her shitty cooking and its associated merchandise. I realize celebrity-endorsed eyewear is nothing new, but the thought of her raking in more money like that reminded me of Krusty the Klown. He'd literally endorse anything for a dollar. At least Sophia Loren was photographed in some of her eyewear ads. This was just a fucking cardboard stand, not one photo of Paula. Could've been any other redneck celebrity -- Honey Boo Boo's Mama June -- for all the thought they put into it.

I love how @ 2:20 she's being interviewed by Matt Lauer! Another disgraced public figure.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_S2sgXEPrw

Quote Originally Posted by Dave62 View Post
    I remember at the height of her fame waiting in line at Walmart, wishing I could take out my phone and photograph some of the other shoppers (to contribute to the People of Walmart site). I saw someone with a Peggy Hill (King of the Hill) hairdo! Didn't have the guts to try and take a pic with all those people standing around.

Anyhow, I was instantly offended at the site of a huge cardboard kiosk of Paula Deen sunglasses! Like she wasn't making enough money on her shitty cooking and its associated merchandise. I realize celebrity-endorsed eyewear is nothing new, but the thought of her raking in more money like that reminded me of Krusty the Klown. He'd literally endorse anything for a dollar. At least Sophia Loren was photographed in some of her eyewear ads. This was just a fucking cardboard stand, not one photo of Paula. Could've been any other redneck celebrity -- Honey Boo Boo's Mama June -- for all the thought they put into it.

I love how @ 2:20 she's being interviewed by Matt Lauer! Another disgraced public figure.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_S2sgXEPrw
    Paula is a racist.( I love the king of the hill)