Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Stacy Peterson

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by limey View Post
    No, he seems too arrogant to do this. He probably thinks he will get away with it.
    Did anyone see this guy on the Dr. Phil show?
    He can keep his composure like you wouldn't believe!
    He should have been an actor.
    And he has an answer for everything. He is very
    deliberate.

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    Drew's engaged to another young woman.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,468348,00.html
    He has a publicist?

I just can't believe that if she truly had run off with another man, she wouldn't just surface somewhere and say "Knock off all this nonsense. I did leave him," file for divorce, and be done with it. I hesitate to say "of course she's dead," but I bet she is.

How can this new, stupid girl NOT be worried about being the next wife to go missing and/or be killed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest Guest
    because as a shrink on one of the news shows said she probably thinks she's "different" than these other women..that she's "special"...that she can show the world that she's "better" than any of the other 4 or dozen or so wives he's had...I can understand that mentality...if she came from an abusive home life or former relationship that very well could be the case

My ex's first wife told me he beat her..I didn't believe her...I thought I was better than her because he told me I was...I rationalized what he did to her by blaming her for it..."oh that won't happen to me because he REALLY LOVES ME...I have changed him for the better" etc etc etc

men like Drew prey on women like this...every one of his wives supposedly came from a rough home life...by his own words...he would never be with a woman who thinks for herself or stands up for herself...she wouldn't have him

I have followed this case extensively since the beginning...I am a friend of Lenny's the former friend that wiretapped Drew...I was an administrator on the Ashley site that exposed Drew and his lying and womanizing...and I'm telling you all this IS his pattern...has been for his entire adult life...he zero's in on the weak and the stupid...I want to smack the girl but most of all I just want to hug her and tell her to run...run and don't look back!

octobersky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    because as a shrink on one of the news shows said she probably thinks she's "different" than these other women..that she's "special"...that she can show the world that she's "better" than any of the other 4 or dozen or so wives he's had...I can understand that mentality...if she came from an abusive home life or former relationship that very well could be the case

My ex's first wife told me he beat her..I didn't believe her...I thought I was better than her because he told me I was...I rationalized what he did to her by blaming her for it..."oh that won't happen to me because he REALLY LOVES ME...I have changed him for the better" etc etc etc

men like Drew prey on women like this...every one of his wives supposedly came from a rough home life...by his own words...he would never be with a woman who thinks for herself or stands up for herself...she wouldn't have him

I have followed this case extensively since the beginning...I am a friend of Lenny's the former friend that wiretapped Drew...I was an administrator on the Ashley site that exposed Drew and his lying and womanizing...and I'm telling you all this IS his pattern...has been for his entire adult life...he zero's in on the weak and the stupid...I want to smack the girl but most of all I just want to hug her and tell her to run...run and don't look back!
    dearheart, you are so right. she thinks it won't happen to her. and the sad thing is Drew will continue to treat woman that way because he has always gotten away with it.

Yeah, that's true. I really hope she rethinks. I'd be leery of a man who was still married (even without a missing wife!) and wanted to date me. You're right though. Sometimes we women can convince ourselves of anything.

I was reading about her dad and it sounds like he's flipping out about it. He's one year younger than Drew Peterson.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest Guest
    lol yeah her dad is willing to drive his cadi through the house if she doesnt' answer her phone...lol

there are many rumors swirling around...but I don't believe for one minute this leaked...I believe this is something Drew wanted out there...he can't stand not having attention and little Caylee was getting too much

if my theories about him and the reasoning for this marriage are correct Stacy should be surfacing around February.

Nicki Guest
    lol yeah her dad is willing to drive his cadi through the house if she doesnt' answer her phone...lol

there are many rumors swirling around...but I don't believe for one minute this leaked...I believe this is something Drew wanted out there...he can't stand not having attention and little Caylee was getting too much

if my theories about him and the reasoning for this marriage are correct Stacy should be surfacing around February.
    I agree with you. Isn't he a piece of work? He has to have a woman....plus attention....media and otherwise. There is someone for everyone, but this woman has got to be really gullible AND a few cells short upstairs!

Ahhhhh, they just showed her on Inside Edition! They met in a laundromat. She works at TGI Friday's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ksol Guest
    there is a picture of her on dlisted

http://www.dlisted.com/node/29830

Nerak Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ksol View Post

LMAO! shit that was a funny article!! what a stupid girl...

She must be an idiot

Guest Guest
    while he's professing his love for his next wife and is basking in the "magic" of it he was chatting up YET ANOTHER woman online

https://www.blogger.com/blogin.g?blo...logspot.com%2F

he practically is begging this girl to move into his home...while he is dating this new fiancee'

something dawned on me...it was about 4 months ago that Casey Anthony claimed to be getting letters from SCOTT Peterson while in jail, maybe who she really meant was DREW Peterson??? He did say he's been with this new woman for about 4 months and she's 23, Casey is 22 but hey..potato po ta to

they can have cells next to each other

btw..she needs to lay off the eye liner

while he's professing his love for his next wife and is basking in the "magic" of it he was chatting up YET ANOTHER woman online

https://www.blogger.com/blogin.g?blo...logspot.com%2F

he practically is begging this girl to move into his home...while he is dating this new fiancee'

something dawned on me...it was about 4 months ago that Casey Anthony claimed to be getting letters from SCOTT Peterson while in jail, maybe who she really meant was DREW Peterson??? He did say he's been with this new woman for about 4 months and she's 23, Casey is 22 but hey..potato po ta to

they can have cells next to each other

btw..she needs to lay off the eye liner
    I love her eyebrows - I'll bet she keeps Cover Girl in business with those

Nicki Guest

He only wants the very young impressionable girls. Someone he can totally steer the ship with until they finally grow up a bit and catch on to his ass. Wish they would finally solve his last wifes whereabouts and put this lowlife piece of poop where he belongs!

JestersKiss Guest
    I refrained for a long time from posting on this topic. If just makes me sick. How can the whole world look at the man and know hes guilty and the local pd is screwing everything up. Look in his eyes, they are evil. Same eyes as OJ and just as cocky. Will be happy when Mr. Peterson is caught, and Stacy can RIP

17. 01-28-2009, 08:26 PM
    Reason
    I made a double post

WendyK Guest
    This is my local news... He ate at the Bee Hive restraunt! I wonder what blessed waitress got to wait on him??? This is onlt about 8 miles from my house..

Former Bolingbrook police sergeant Drew Peterson, who is a suspect in the 2007 disappearance of his fourth wife, was in Ottawa Tuesday regarding his third wife.

The 55-year-old Peterson, accompanied by three attorneys, was at the Third District Appellate Courthouse for his appeal of a Will County Circuit Court decision that permitted the family of his late third wife, Kathleen Savio, to reopen her estate and change the executor, with a view to filing a wrongful death lawsuit. Will County is under the jurisdiction of the Third District Appellate Court.

Two of Peterson's attorneys, Joel Brodsky and Andrew Abood, argued to Appellate Justices Daniel L. Schmidt, Robert L. Carter and Mary McDade that the estate should not have been reopened. The Savio family's attorney, Martin Glink, argued the lower court's decision should not be overturned.

Wearing a suit, Peterson sat in the middle of the back row in the courtroom. Before his court appearance, he and his attorneys dined at the Bee Hive restaurant a few blocks away.

After the hearing and in front the courthouse, Peterson and his attorneys met with about 10 reporters to answer questions, but Brodsky held up the press conference a few minutes until a WLS-TV crew arrived. A Fox News television crew was also present. Toward the end, Peterson stepped forward and was asked his thoughts about Gov. Rod Blagojevich hiring the same public relations firm he used. Peterson replied it was a good decision on Blagojevich's part.

As Peterson and Brodsky were about to enter a Mercedes in the parking lot to leave, a man drove up in a pickup truck and briefly talked with them. All three men laughed as the other man drove away.

Savio was found dead March 1, 2004 in a bathtub. The death was ruled an accidental drowning. However, after Peterson's fourth wife, 23-year-old Stacy, vanished Oct. 28, 2007, police reinvestigated Savio's death, changing the ruling on her death to homicide. Peterson has denied involvement in Savio's death and Stacy's disappearance.
    Print this story

djdeath-hag Guest
    I just heard that Drew's latest woman dumped him & has moved out of his house. Either she came to her senses or began to envision her imminent demise.

trose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    I just heard that Drew's latest woman dumped him & has moved out of his house. Either she came to her senses or began to envision her imminent demise.
    Sounds like she's got some brains after all!

I cannot imagine any sane woman going out with that man. But as we all well know, there's plenty of insane ones out there!

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    Umm... he probally offered her a blue barrell bathtub ride.

Quote Originally Posted by trose View Post
    Sounds like she's got some brains after all!

I cannot imagine any sane woman going out with that man. But as we all well know, there's plenty of insane ones out there!
    She obviously has mental issues..

Guest Guest
    he was on dateline talking about how he gets bored with his marriages and starts his cheating...not such a good thing to talk about when you're engaged huh?

so anyway Christina's father had already told her "if you don't leave him I'll never speak to you again" then she saw the dateline interview and that sparked a huge yelling match between her and Drew...her father came...accompanied by the Dr. Phil film crew and they then called the police to help her get her things out of Drew's house...she apparently moved back in with the boyfriend she was living with prior to moving into Drew's house...one of her major complaints to her father was how Drew was getting on her nerves because he was trying to control her...she returned an engagement ring and a cell phone upon leaving that house of horrors! How much you wanna bet that cell phone had GPS???

now wouldn't it be something if she was really working with LE? Oh I would love it if she was..but sadly I think she just got swept up in the attention he was doting on her and wasnt' thinking clearly...seeing the interview and his machismo and cockiness apparently got her to see the light...THANK GOD! before she became another victim of his!

btw the photos of him leaving the hearing regarding reopening Kathleen's estate...his fly is down!!!! lmao!

and I would also like to point out that back when Stacy disappered he claimed he lost 30lbs in 2 weeks...well it looks like he found those lost 30lbs and thensome! Mabye he's taken up Casey Anthony's Pop Tart and Pork Rind habit????

Hopefully Karma will come around and get this guy at some point. Just like it did OJ.

What a piece of crap this guy is. Here's a bit from his interview with Martin Bashir.

Drew Peterson appears on 'Nightline'

January 30, 2009 (WLS) -- Drew Peterson's plans for a fifth trip to the altar appears to have hit a roadblock following an ABC interview.

The former Bolingbrook cop apparently watched ABC's Nightline (Click Here to see the story and video) Thursday night with Christina Raines, 23. Something he said on that program prompted a fight. She packed her bags --and left.

During the show, Peterson told Martin Bashir in the exclusive report that he likes the early romantic stages of each relationship, but eventually lost interest when "there was no excitement in the marriage anymore."

"The women I was involved with would change or wouldn't do anything to keep me happy as man. So the relationships broke down," said Peterson.

"What do you mean?" asked Bashir.

"Oh, romantically. They would get tied up with the kids and so forth and there was no excitement in the marriage," said Peterson. "I'm basically attracted to young, beautiful women with good personalities... That's what I'm attracted to."

Peterson blames the interview for starting a fight with Raines, who he said then accused him of lying and ended the engagement.

ABC News spoke to Raines' father, Ernie Raines, who also took issues with Peterson's "Nightline" interview. He said it was an accurate portrayal of Peterson and says it definitely contributed to his daughter's decision.

"How dare Drew say he will just get tired of my daughter and then move on!" Ernie Raines said. "Who does he think he is? He's nobody!"

On Friday, Ernie Raines called the Bolingbrook Police Department when Peterson would not let him in to get his daughter and her things. Five squad cars responded to his call and helped him remove Raines belongings.
    Raines reportedly returned an engagement ring and cell phone. She has moved herself and her children back into an apartment she shared with an ex-boyfriend.

Peterson is the prime suspect in the death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, and the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy. On Nightline, Peterson admitted he liked the attention from the media. However, on Friday he called it Drew TV.

ABCNews contributed to this report.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...cal&id=6631855
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The guy is nucking futs.

Long Gone Day Guest
    I..would..like..to..see..a..*serious..accident*..happen..to..this...disgusting
    example..of..a..human..being........He..is..the..lowest..of..the..low......Pure..scum

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    The dad was on Dr. Phil today..he said he warned Drew Peterson, that if i call and my daughter doesn't come to the phone, imma get my cadillac and drive it though his house..LOL This poor man was in tears, so scared for her. I'm glad she moved out. I mean was Drew's wife even declared dead yet even with no body??? And he was planning another wedding??

cachluv Guest
    Saturday, January 31st 2009

Christina Raines' Ravishing Eyebrows Are Safe (For Now)

Have you noticed that for the past month your eyebrows have been extra moist? That's because they have been crying tears over the fate of Christina Raines. If your eyebrows haven't already brushed you up on Christina, I will.

24-year-old Christina is the owner of two stunning eyebrows, she was also in the news for being Drew Peterson's new fiancée (gulp). Drew is the creep master who killed his fourth wife Stacy and third wife Kathleen. Oops. I mean, ALLEGEDLY offed them.

Well, your eyebrows can stop weeping. Christina has quit that alleged lady killer. Radar says that with the cops help, Christina moved out of Drew's house and she gave back the ring. Christina finally woke up, smelled the Sharpie and realized her beauty brows deserved better after watching Drew on Nightline. On the show, Drew said that there's no more romance in his life. He went on to say that he's only into flings now.

Christina is one brave (or stupid) bitch, because she confronted him about it. After a few arguments, she stormed out with her eyebrows still intact. When asked by Radar about the break-up, Drew said, "It's probably for the best, but we just spent thousands of dollars on new furniture.

Phew. Christina and her brows dodged a fucking bullet, knife, ax, rope or whatever the hell Drew's weapon of choice is. Now Christina can finally use her Sharpie for something other than painting in her gorgeous brows. She can use it to write a fucking tell-all and expose his ass!
    Last edited by cachluv; 01-31-2009 at 12:45 PM.

Girlfriend Speaks Out.....

Woman calls her engagement to Drew Peterson a media stunt

(CNN/In Session) -- A young mother of two who had been living with a former police officer suspected in his wife's disappearance said Monday that she moved out when she came to her senses.
    Drew Peterson's behavior after his wife disappeared deepened suspicion, but he says she ran off.

"We were never engaged," said Christina Raines, 24, during an appearance Monday on "The Early Show" on CBS.
    Raines told CBS that she decided not to go along with Drew Peterson's "staged" engagement, which she said was a publicity "stunt" so the former police sergeant from Bolingbrook, Illinois, "could be in the media."
    During the CBS appearance, and later during one with In Session's Lisa Bloom, Raines said that she did not feel comfortable answering questions about Stacy Peterson, whose October 28, 2007, disappearance has received national attention. Photos of Stacy Peterson are still on display inside the Peterson house, she said.
    Drew Peterson is considered a suspect in the disappearance of his 23-year-old wife. Police are treating the case as a homicide.
    He has denied wrongdoing and insists that his wife left him for another man.
    Later Monday, Raines joined her father, Edward, with In Session's Lisa Bloom. In Session, formerly known as CourtTV, is a CNN partner.
    Raines told In Session she first met Drew and Stacy Peterson at a laundromat when she was a teenager. She said she later met Peterson again in a bar.

"He was a charmer. And he really romanced me," she said. She added that he was "a good father" and was kind to her and her children. "He took me out to dinner, was there for me, like hand and foot," she told In Session.
    Raines said she was aware of the suspicions and news reports about Stacy Peterson's disappearance. "But at the time I didn't believe any of it," she said. "I was just so confused and I believed him. I believed everything that he told me," Raines told In Session.
    "At first I believed that she could have left. I believed him. I believed everything he said," she added. But, she said, doubts began to gnaw at her.
    "Seeing her pictures in the house, seeing how she was with her kids, and all her pictures, I kind of think, 'Wait, just wait a minute.' How could she leave them?"
    Police also have reopened an inquiry into the 2004 death of another Peterson wife, Kathleen Savio, whose body was found in a bathtub. Her death was originally classified as an accident, but her remains were exhumed after Stacy Peterson's disappearance. Savio's death is now considered to be a homicide.
    Bloom said she first met Christina Raines' father, trucker Edward Raines, last week, when they both were guests on the "Dr. Phil" show. She and the host, Phil McGraw, advised Edward Raines on how to handle his daughter's relationship with a man Raines called "the devil."
    "At the time, he was like manipulating her," Edward Raines said. "And like telling her, 'Well, your dad can't do anything. You're 24, and there's nothing he can do.' "
    Raines, who had threatened to drive a Cadillac into Peterson's house, was advised to maintain contact with his daughter and avoid angry threats. He followed the advice.
    "I did reverse psychology," he said.
    Christina Raines picked up the story from there.
    "He had called me and he said, you know, 'I'm fine with Drew. I'm fine. If marrying him is going to make you happy, I'm happy for you,' " she recalled.
    "In my mind, I'm like, right," she added. "There's something going on." It got her thinking.
    Raines said her father and a former boyfriend played key roles in persuading her to move out of Peterson's house. The ex-boyfriend said he was worried about her.
    Accompanied by a CBS crew, Edward Raines knocked on Peterson's door Friday and announced he was there to collect his daughter's property. When Peterson objected to the crew's presence, police were called and the move-out ended peacefully.
    "I opened up my eyes," Christina Raines said. "I knew it was tearing up my dad, and I love my dad."

Jesus H, is everything a ploy to be courted by the media these days? I'm waiting for the story that this girl is pregnant with Drew's 10 babies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guest Guest
    Drew had a vasectomy after Lacey was born...THANK GOD!

so if he tries to claim he's going to be a dad again then it's just another stunt! btw...he already has a "new" girlfriend!

don't_axe_me Guest
    Did I read correctly, that Drew and Stacy's 4 year old daughter's name is Lacy? Does this strike anyone else as odd? Or just a coincidence? Sorry if this has already been addressed.

Guest Guest
    Stacy had a sister that died as a baby named Lacey...she named her daughter after her, yes eyebrows were raised but she really wanted to name the baby after her.

Drew had nothing to do with choosing that name.

rumor has it that Drew couldn't handle Caylee Anthony always being covered and no one talking about him...so he and his lawyer came up with this "stunt" I still wonder though, I think Chrissy is lying when she says she wasn't engaged to him, I think once she came to her senses the embarrassment set in and now she's saying this was a stunt...she did move in with him, she had her children around him, so it's not that far fetched to believe there really was an engagement...the reasoning for the split was that she was angered over his statements about getting bored in his marriages well if that is the case, why would it upset her so much unless they really did have plans to marry??? she and her eyebrows are safe now!

Guest Guest
    came to her sense my big fat white ass!

she moved back in with him!!!!!

her father says he doesn't care if he dies or goes to jail he's gonna get her away from him!

someone on one of the blogs thinks this is a set up...that all of them are in on it somehow...like something horrible will happen at the house but it will be impossible to prove her father did it...so Drew can use it as a reason to be able to go to court and get okay'd to sell the house or an insurance scam...Drew's all about the insurance scams!

Meli Guest

This is what I don't understand. Why would Christina put her gorgeous chola eyebrows in any kind of danger? She obviously loves them like a Hostess fruit pie. It's obvious that she spends hours in front of her magnifying mirror with tweezers, an eyeliner pencil and a lighter. I know I talk about how cholas love their Sharpies, but classy ones, like the kinds I hung around, melted the tip of an eyeliner pencil with a lighter and used that to apply their gorgeous eyebrows. That shit is an art! Cholitas put razors in their hair just in case someone tried to fuck with their amazing eyebrow work!

OMG LMFAO this made me snort Dr Pepper out my nose

carebearsluv Guest
    Ok, *stupid alert going off* why on God's green earth would you even step foot in this maniac's house, let along move in with him?

Does she not know what he is accused of?

God, some people's common sense is busted.

Lisamarie Guest
    she is a fame seeking little whore......

stacebabe Guest
    I agree. I just wish they'd find Stacy so the family has some peace. He is so arrogant, and such a fucking jackass, he's taking away from the focus, and that is "Where is Stacy?" There's no way this woman just took off and never looked back. Including avoiding her family. NO WAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    she is a fame seeking little whore......

Guest Guest
    what's interesting is that Drew states he was packing up Stacy's clothes "for her in case she ever wants them" but then in the next breath says "I offered some of Stacy's things to Crissy, cus she doesn't have much" If Stacy were alive he wouldn't be offering any of her things, it's like he expresses "see how nice I am I'm saving her clothes" but then contradicts that facade by stating he offered Crissy to help herself to Stacy's things

he knows she's not coming back...and the more time that passes the more he gets cocky the more I think he somehow was able to have her remains destroyed...to the point she will never ever be found.

he's a POS man whore PIG..and what goes around comes around...he'll get his someday...OJ did!

Northern Lights Guest

Peterson's stepbrother finally tells his story

TallulahDahling Guest
    Sounds to me like dude is waiting for an invite from Dr. Phil/Nancy Grace/Oprah/Whoever.

Good link, though--thanks, dahling!

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

Why on earth does American justice take so long? This thread started two years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Long Gone Day View Post
    I..would..like..to..see..a..*serious..accident*..happen..to..this...disgusting
    example..of..a..human..being........He..is..the..lowest..of..the..low......Pure..scum
    my sentiment exactly. i can add nothing,except to wonder why he has not had this accident.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

Drew Peterson Sued for Wrongful Death by Slain 3rd Wife's Family

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517422,00.html

And all the lawyer for that arrogant POS has to say is this:

The lawsuit will only hurt the two children Savio had with Peterson. Their father must now spend money to defend the lawsuit that would have gone to the kids.

Cry me a frickin' river....and throw in a violin.

Crabby Appleton Guest
    The POS punk Drew just got arrested for the bathtub death of his wife Kathleen.

Guest Guest
    are you kidding me???
    omg heading over the Stacy's blog right now!!!! if this is true thank god it's about time!

asshole was getting ready to go to reno to visit the bunny ranch brothel cus he'd been offered a job there too~!

finally

Crabby Appleton Guest
    Not much available in the way of details yet.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.pe...2.1004167.html

Ha.

Payback is a bitch, hopefully he will finally get his
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	128823850206625755.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	14043  

Thank GOD!! I wonder what took them so long. It's been a year and a half since they exhumed the body and started connecting the dots.