Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Stacy Peterson

Guest Guest
    they had to wait on the grand jury but I also believe they have more evidence...something more...maybe one of his "street rat" friends flipped on him???? it's an indictment for Kathleen's murder and I hope like Hell that the judge denies any bail...he'll disappear if he does

the children are safe...Happy Mother's Day Kathleen and Stacy....Justice will be yours and your babies are safe now!

Sam Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    asshole was getting ready to go to reno to visit the bunny ranch brothel cus he'd been offered a job there too~!
    DAMN!
    Just when I was fixin to go out there and get me a piece of ole Drew!

Crabby Appleton Guest
    Bail set at $20 million.

sablegsd Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby Appleton View Post
    Bail set at $20 million.
    I like that number.

WendyK Guest
    About time! Smug Ass Jerk! Now if they could just find Stacy!

Long Gone Day Guest
    They should do to him just what the police in Albany NY are up on corruption charges (one of many) for: beat the shit out of him until he confesses. In this case, it would be the truth. Beat the shit out of him until he tells where the body is.

Stacy.....I hope they find you. And I hope he gets the death penalty and those kids, I hope her parents or relatives get them. I have no idea what kind of people spawned this jerk but I wouldn't want anyone in his family to get custody of them.

Mammy Guest
    I saw where there is going to be a Lifetime movie about Drew Peterson coming out in January. It is starring Rob Lowe. WTF? In what universe can Rob Lowe portray Drew Peterson and be believable? I'm sure old Drew's ego will just love this attention. I am posting a link about the movie and about Drew Peterson writing a letter to a friend claiming that he is being held hostage in jail against his will and that Stacey is still alive. What a delusional bastard! I hate to burst his bubble, but I'm guessing everyone in jail is there against their will! Duh!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1151604.html

hamburg113 Guest
    Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

hamburg113 Guest
    Hi

I found that a member asked same question in this forum some months ago.

Pls use search box to find this questions with comments

Touch of evil
    Lifetime hits Peterson with Lowe blow
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21.1t777.drew1C--300x150.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	41109
    Of course no one can forget the heinous 2002 murder of pregnant wife Laci Peterson by her vicious, arrogant husband, Scott Peterson. Tonight, Lifetime premieres a terrific movie based on the case, “Drew Peterson: Untouchable,” based on Joseph Hosey’s 2008 book, “Fatal Vows: The Tragic Wives of Sgt. Drew Peterson”
    http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainmen...-rss&FEEDNAME=

Mammy Guest
    Wow, nothing like a movie that glorifies an arrogant bastard who already thinks he's better and smarter than anyone else. I'm sure he is so smug thinking about how important he is to have a movie made about him. I wonder what Kathleen and Stacy's family thinks about this and also the children? I couldn't get the link to open.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Wow, nothing like a movie that glorifies an arrogant bastard who already thinks he's better and smarter than anyone else. I'm sure he is so smug thinking about how important he is to have a movie made about him. I wonder what Kathleen and Stacy's family thinks about this and also the children? I couldn't get the link to open.
    he supposedly "tried to have it stopped"
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...me-movie_n.htm

Mammy Guest
    I'm sure he "tried to have it stopped" because the controversary would bring even more attention to the movie. He sure never was shy about making a total sociopathic looking ass out of himself every chance he got, you know he is really loving all this fresh attention and hoping some cute little young girls will be interested in him if he gets out. He would curl up into the fetal position and die if he thought he wouldn't be getting any more attention.

I'm sure he "tried to have it stopped" because the controversary would bring even more attention to the movie. He sure never was shy about making a total sociopathic looking ass out of himself every chance he got, you know he is really loving all this fresh attention and hoping some cute little young girls will be interested in him if he gets out. He would curl up into the fetal position and die if he thought he wouldn't be getting any more attention.
    I dont buy for 2 seconds that he actually made any real effort to have it squashed he loves the limelight & himself way to much.....that cocky fucker still truly believes he will walk unscathed from this trial

Mammy Guest
    I hate to say this and I sure hope I'm wrong, but I don't think he will be convicted. It seems like most of the evidence is hearsay and the laws surrounding hearsay evidence leave too much room for appeals. I'm hoping there is some direct evidence against him that hasn't been released, but I think if that was the case he would have been arrested way before he actually was. Most everyone knows he is responsible, I just don't think it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. It makes me nauseous to think about it, but I see another Casey Anthony situation where he walks free. If that happens, he won't just go away quietly and live his life (IMO) he'll be looking for ways to cash in and keep his ugly head in the news. Worst yet, he'll likely regain custody of his children and run another parade of very young women through his life that are gullible, money hungry, and looking for attention. He makes me ill.

Mulvaness Guest
    I think you may be right, Mammy. I hate saying this because I'm really not this type of person but, I was hoping he would be shived before now. lol I watched the movie on Lifetime tonight and I think that Rob Lowe did an excellent job of making me hate Drew Peterson more than I already did.

Mammy Guest
    He is probably in protective custody since he is a cop. He likely would be attacked if anyone could get to him. It is so awful to know how scared Kathleen was of him and how many times she tried to get help and she wound up murdered anyway. She knew he was going to kill her. She lived in terror of him for a long time. I would also love to know what he did to Stacy. I think about her and her little children that she loved so much and it makes me sad. I intensely dislike Drew Peterson!

I hate to say this and I sure hope I'm wrong, but I don't think he will be convicted. It seems like most of the evidence is hearsay and the laws surrounding hearsay evidence leave too much room for appeals. I'm hoping there is some direct evidence against him that hasn't been released, but I think if that was the case he would have been arrested way before he actually was. Most everyone knows he is responsible, I just don't think it can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. It makes me nauseous to think about it, but I see another Casey Anthony situation where he walks free. If that happens, he won't just go away quietly and live his life (IMO) he'll be looking for ways to cash in and keep his ugly head in the news. Worst yet, he'll likely regain custody of his children and run another parade of very young women through his life that are gullible, money hungry, and looking for attention. He makes me ill.
    Just before I received my paralegal degree Ole Snotty Peterson was on trial....some were pro snotty others such as myself were not...

personally I looked at it this way
    Probable: having more evidence for than against, or evidence that inclines the mind to belief but leaves some room for doubt
    Possible: that may be true or may be the case,that may or can be, exist, happen, be done as something concerning which one has no knowledge to the contrary

Both are just theoreticals until proved one way or another, I saw way to much for there to be a shadow of any doubt, but I felt that way w/ Tart-Mom I was proven wrong on that instance but w/ Drewbie over there... I just don't see him walking this time.. he has had luck on his side until now..IMO they r going to rip him a new (_o_)

Mammy Guest
    I sure hope you are right. I have no doubt whatsoever that he killed both Kathleen and Stacy, but I just want it to be proven and there be no appeals so he can go away forever and nobody ever hear his name again unless he gets shanked. It has to be torture for a man so in love with himself and so obsessed with young women to be locked up in jail. I also can't help but to wonder if he caused other disappearances of women that nobody even knows about, maybe even Stacy's own mom.

I watched the movie on Lifetime last night, and I think Rob Lowe did a good job. He definetly showed how skeevy Drew appears.

Mammy Guest
    I'm not much of a fan of Lifetime movies, but I may have to make an exception on this one. I just can't picture yummy Rob Lowe being a convincing and skeevy Drew Peterson. I'm sure that casting swelled Drew's fat ego even more unless he is like Diane Downs who thought she was prettier than Farrah Fawcett. Did it seem to stick to the facts that we know or was it or was it overdramatized? I wonder what Kathleen and Stacy's families think about the movie? It would be nice if the renewed attention helped Stacy be found, but I doubt if she will ever be found.

Mulvaness Guest
    They changed the names of a lot of people and that seems to be the biggest complaint. They did a good job with prosthetic's and he did an excellent job of showing how narcissistic Drew is.

Mammy Guest
    How did they ever duplicate those ginormous bags under Drew's eyes? He could have packed enough stuff in there to flee the country!

Town Without Pity Guest
    I didn't see the lifetime movie but have tried to keep up with this case....I think he's guilty guilty (yesmynameisoj) guilty. I feel sorry for his family and the victims families. I'm sure it would be a very hard thing to come to peace with something like this. I have alot of different feelings on this, basically comes down to this. I don't care if your a policeman or not, mostl likely their hands aren't clean. (don't write me hate mail I'm don't think all cops are wicked) I've had a couple cops in the family and the stories I could tell about them would raise your hair. I think he's just another cop who thinks he's the guy and I know it all and they can't catch me. Can they make it stick? I sure the hell hope so....we'll see him witness protection program.

havoc Guest
    We watched it. I thought they did a good job. I think Rob Lowe pulled it off perfectly.

I'm not much of a fan of Lifetime movies, but I may have to make an exception on this one. I just can't picture yummy Rob Lowe being a convincing and skeevy Drew Peterson. I'm sure that casting swelled Drew's fat ego even more unless he is like Diane Downs who thought she was prettier than Farrah Fawcett. Did it seem to stick to the facts that we know or was it or was it overdramatized? I wonder what Kathleen and Stacy's families think about the movie? It would be nice if the renewed attention helped Stacy be found, but I doubt if she will ever be found.
    I'm not gung ho up to speed on this case, but frome what I've read, it seemed to stick to the facts, as much as they are know 100% You know they couldn't show everything as an absolute, since her body hasn't been found and no eye witness to the prior wife's murder. It was good story telling though. To me the skeeviest part was him telling her to call him Big Daddy. Ick. lol

Mammy Guest
    Big Daddy? I just puked in my mouth reading that! It just amazed me that Stacy hooked up with that old goat. He was a predator going after her as a teenager. She had a rough childhood with her mom disappearing, a baby sister dying in a house fire, a baby sister dying from SIDS, an alcoholic dad, divorced parents, an older sister later dying from cancer, a brother who spends more time behind bars than not, and growing up poor. She must have so craved a stable home life with a husband, children, a nice house, nice vehicles, nice clothes, and all of the other things she never had before. I'm sure she never thought he would control her in every way possible and keep an eye on her all of the time. He just wanted a young and vulnerable girl who was easy to dominate and she wanted a happy family life with people she loved until she just couldn't stand him keeping her a virtual prisoner and having no freedom at all. I feel so sorry for her sister, Cassandra, who she was so close to and Stacy's two little children. It's just sad.

Thanks for hipping us to the movie! Definitely creepy. I was concerned the casting of Rob Lowe would make Drew seem hot. But he was gross, in controlling demeanor and in appearance (that hair...woof!)
    No offense to Ben Affleck, but I've always thought he'd make a good Scott Peterson...

29. 06-08-2020, 08:30 AM
    Reason
    wrong thread

30. 06-08-2020, 10:41 AM

Cash and pks- I think this thread is ref Drew Peterson (corrupt cop who got rid of at least one wife), not Scott Peterson.

32. 06-14-2020, 09:28 AM
    Reason
    Dupe.

Thanks Mirror, I just replied after cash, when he posted about Scott Peterson, not paying attention to the title of the thread.