Results 11,001 to 11,050 of 13704

Thread: Sharon Tate

sedemika Guest

sedemika Guest

sedemika Guest
    HAUNTING!!!!

sedemika Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sedemika View Post
    That is so sad, the baby was named after him and Roman's father, right? I read somewhere they had discussed possible names for the baby, do you happen to know which ones?
    Yes, Paul Richard for Sharon's father and Roman's father. Sharon and Roman had talked names, and there was another one they were leaning to if the baby was a boy. Although Debra told me what it was, it isn't my information to reveal unfortunately so I can't-sorry.

several years ago, a friend of Debra's use to do a Q&A for fans with Debra on a message board about Sharon the questions were about Sharon mainly no questions about the case,murders,killers,parole hearings etc. Debra was asked if Sharon knew the baby's sex she said no it was 1969 they had no way of knowing back then,she added Sharon thought the baby may be a girl since she came from a family of 3 girls but it didn't matter to her as long as the baby was healthy.

I am pretty sure they had no idea, and only know the name they were considering if the baby was a boy. But the uncertainty of the sex was reflected in the decoration of the nursery.

here is a [National Enquirer] 1990 article about Rosemary LaBianca's daughter trying to free Tex Watson and Doris Tate clashing with her. Doris,Stephen Kay and Vincent Bugliosi all said no way should Watson ever get out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SUSANLEBERGEWATSON1990.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	28860  

[quote=sedemika;1061947]

Nice pics!

HAUNTING!!!!

This made me jump in my seat lol. I'm guessing its from a movie of hers since there's no baby. Which one?

It's taken on the set of Fearless Vampire Killers

TIMB1967 Guest
    Remembering Sharon and all the victims from that horrible weekend. It stll defies explanation even now.

Hippo Guest
    I believe that Roman's father and step-mother were alive at the time Sharon was murdered. Did either of them make any public statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg King View Post
    Yes, Paul Richard for Sharon's father and Roman's father. Sharon and Roman had talked names, and there was another one they were leaning to if the baby was a boy. Although Debra told me what it was, it isn't my information to reveal unfortunately so I can't-sorry.

In Roman's autobiography he mentioned something about naming the baby. I haven't got the book with me now, but I believe he wrote something along the lines that Sharon asked him who he admired when he was younger and that they could name the baby after that. And he said, Baden Powell but that it would be silly to name a baby Baden. I shall look it up.
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...

And another year goes by... 41 years ago. Unbelievable.

R.I.P. Sharon, Jay, Abigail and Voytek. Oh, and baby Paul.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hippo Guest
    To Schultz:

And let's not forget poor Steven Parent, a hapless bystander.

here's a story about Patti Tate in 1993, preparing for several parole hearings.

Name:	EXAMINERMANSONPAROLEHEARINGS.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	347.8 KB 
ID:	28863  

41 years ago the 5 bodies were discovered. I think this is Abigail's body on the gurney they are pushing out from this 1991 article National Enquirer did a big issue on "Hollywood deaths and scandals"[of course the Manson murders was included] they seem to be comming from the spot Abigail was found. another photo of Roman and Paul Tate at Sharon's funeral.

Name:	Enquirer 1991 infamous Hollywood crimes.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	28864  

cto69 Guest
    I watched the history channels bio on sharon again yesterday, then i read Greg`s book again then i went to bed alone ,as my partner is away on business, not a good decision as i had a sleepness night.
    Always horrifying to think what they went through especialy lovely Sharon.
    It makes my blood boil that these creatures keep coming up for parole.

sedemika Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cto69 View Post
    I watched the history channels bio on sharon again yesterday, then i read Greg`s book again then i went to bed alone ,as my partner is away on business, not a good decision as i had a sleepness night.
    Always horrifying to think what they went through especialy lovely Sharon.
    It makes my blood boil that these creatures keep coming up for parole.

I could not sleep either!!!! I kept thinking over and over again what those people went through..... Needless to say, I'm sleepy at work!

sedemika Guest

sedemika Guest

sedemika Guest

sedemika Guest

sedemika Guest

about 10 years ago they did a story about one of the female killers complaining and demanding to the prison officials she have a TV in her cell [Pat Krenwinkel I think] and that they be treated with more respect and dignity. Krenwinkel once said she was just a human being that made some mistakes and bad choices. here are some pages from Corey Mitchell's "Hollywood Death Scenes" Tonight is the anniversary of the LaBianca murders.

Name:	TATEMURDERS.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	28867   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TATEMURDERSPG2.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	28868  

TIMB1967 Guest
    None of the victims were treated with respect or dignity.Krenwinkle and all the others earned their place in history.

TIMB1967 Guest
    Magnficent pictures Sedemika!

There is some sort of ghost program on Biography which airs on Saturday night. The guy (can't recall his name) claims he saw Sharon and Jay in his home since his place is across from Sharon's former residence. He showed a pic of what he called a "pregnant orb" that he thought was Sharon and her baby. Why would she linger around to haunt this twit?
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Just bought Helter Skelter book. Kinda disappointed, the pics are kinda crappy grr. I'm afraid to read it lol.

Hard to believe it's been 41 years since the murders. I'm just glad to see where the killers are still behind bars, though. Although, I must say I don't see how Steve "Clem" Grogan was released. It staggers the imagination.

I just recently read where in the early part of 2011 there will be a release of a book detailing the life & times of Sharon Tate. Hopefully, it will be tastefully done about her life & not focus on the murders.

RIP Sharon, Baby Paul, Jay, Abigail, Voyteck, Steven, Leno, Rosemary, Gary, and Shorty.....and probably more.
    Last edited by kaseyko1; 08-10-2010 at 02:19 PM.

The National Bulletin - June 29, 1970:

Well, this is a cover we all wish was actually true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Indeed. Thanks for sharing. I hadn't seen this. Sheesh! What the media won't print.

Quote Originally Posted by kaseyko1 View Post
    Indeed. Thanks for sharing. I hadn't seen this. Sheesh! What the media won't print.
    the worst is that nut job Rosie "Tate Polanski" actually trying to convince people she is Sharon's daughter and has Sharon's genes in her.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT63 View Post
    the worst is that nut job Rosie "Tate Polanski" actually trying to convince people she is Sharon's daughter and has Sharon's genes in her.
    She definitely puts a whole new meaning to the phrase whack job. What a whackadoodle! I haven't seen anything as to what she's been up to or where she's at. I guess once the autopsy pictures started showing up, she decided to leave well enough alone.

I hope we never hear from Rosie not a Tate or Polanski again or Suzanne LeBerge, or James Whitehouse the grieving widower of Susan Atkins who last I heard was bashing Debra Tate and the D.A. who took Stephen Kay's place after he retired.

I'll second you on that, Robert. I've tried to find out info on Suzan LeBerge but can't find anything. My guess is that she's really received some backlash from her family and friends with her support of "good ole Tex" and has dropped out of the limelight for this reason.

As for James Whitehouse - another whackadoodle - he really, really frosts my ass royally with how he has taken Anthony DiMaria's comments & turned them around to make it sound as though Jay Sebring's family really supported Susan. In my opinion I think the family would have legal grounds to take against him. I can only imagine if Doris Tate were still alive and read the way he twisted words around, she'd be pulling out all the stops to get changes made to where idiots like him could not quote things out of context on websites. She was such a remarkable woman.

Quote Originally Posted by SelenaFan View Post
    Just bought Helter Skelter book. Kinda disappointed, the pics are kinda crappy grr. I'm afraid to read it lol.

There is no other book with so much inside information of the case than this one. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    There is some sort of ghost program on Biography which airs on Saturday night. The guy (can't recall his name) claims he saw Sharon and Jay in his home since his place is across from Sharon's former residence. He showed a pic of what he called a "pregnant orb" that he thought was Sharon and her baby. Why would she linger around to haunt this twit?

Because he made a movie about this case, and he wanted to promote it. That his house wasn't even built in 1969, doesn't seem to bother him.

Here is a link to the movietrailer. At least the movie was made near the original location. But that seems the only positive thing about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hSqx...eature=related
    Last edited by Linnythepooh; 08-10-2010 at 04:44 AM.

TIMB1967 Guest
    I didn't believe that story of his either. Never heard of spirits haunting a new residence before. The idea of the movie might have been somewhat interesting...maybe not.

sedemika Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TIMB1967 View Post
    Magnficent pictures Sedemika!

You're very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

sedemika Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kaseyko1 View Post
    Hard to believe it's been 41 years since the murders. I'm just glad to see where the killers are still behind bars, though. Although, I must say I don't see how Steve "Clem" Grogan was released. It staggers the imagination.

I just recently read where in the early part of 2011 there will be a release of a book detailing the life & times of Sharon Tate. Hopefully, it will be tastefully done about her life & not focus on the murders.

RIP Sharon, Jay, Abigail, Voyteck, Steven, Leno, Rosemary, Gary, and Shorty.....and probably more.

Is this book the one that this Statman lady wrote? From what I read it contains comments from Patti Tate and her children and col. Paul Tate!!!! Can't wait to read it!!!!

sedemika Guest

sedemika Guest

Is this book the one that this Statman lady wrote? From what I read it contains comments from Patti Tate and her children and col. Paul Tate!!!! Can't wait to read it!!!!

It appears the biography will be written by Ed Sanders who wrote the book "The Family".

cto69 Guest
    My only time in the U.S. was in December of 1989 when i was 20.I took the Graveline Tour around Los Angeles, but when we got to the 69 killings, Greg, I think that was the drivers name? said he could not drive us up there as the road was closed or blocked. I was travelling on my own and there was no way i thought i could go back at a later time, and i also regret not finding the cemetary where Sharon was buried, as i would have loved to place some flowers there.
    Does someone know exactly what condition the house was in at that time? how was it blocked off and who owned it at that time?
    thanks

LemonPopsicle Guest
    I wish someone would do a coffee table book on Sharon loaded with photos.

sedemika Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonPopsicle View Post
    I wish someone would do a coffee table book on Sharon loaded with photos.
    That's an excellent idea!!!! I was in a book store in SFO this past November and I saw the most amazing Jim Morrison scrapbook. It was beautiful, with unseen photos with his family, at school, then as a rock star, with Pamela.... It had letters, it had one of his first report cards, drawings he had made.....Gosh I wish I had bought it, but our luggage was already heavy enough, I did not want to pay extra for my bags....

Can you imagine a Sharon Tate scrapbook? would be a great idea, there are sooo many unseen photos.... I bet it would sell really well.... It could have letters she wrote, her old notebooks.... I wish someone would give Debra Tate the idea.... She still has A LOT of interesting stuff....

sedemika Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cto69 View Post
    My only time in the U.S. was in December of 1989 when i was 20.I took the Graveline Tour around Los Angeles, but when we got to the 69 killings, Greg, I think that was the drivers name? said he could not drive us up there as the road was closed or blocked. I was travelling on my own and there was no way i thought i could go back at a later time, and i also regret not finding the cemetary where Sharon was buried, as i would have loved to place some flowers there.
    Does someone know exactly what condition the house was in at that time? how was it blocked off and who owned it at that time?
    thanks

In 1989 the house is very good condition, in fact there is a walkthrough video of the house taken while Trent Reznor (NIN lead singer) lived there and he moved into the house in the early 1990's. He moved out in December of 1993. The house was demolished in 1994.

hautforte Guest
    There is a really gross book out that details an imagined orgy with Sharon & ....VILE! Really sick idea.

"His latest tells the story of two addicts who stumble upon a fabled sex tape of an orgy between Sharon Tate, Steve McQueen, Mama Cass and Yul Brenner and their struggle to sell the tape and break free of their rapidly disintegrating lives. It's written with the same grit-filled prose of the old Black Mask writers from the 1940s and '50s. "

http://www.nypress.com/blog-7029-ton...sick-city.html