Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maid charged after adding menstrual blood to employer's food

Nosgothic Guest

Maid charged after adding menstrual blood to employer's food

AN Indonesian maid has appeared in a Hong Kong court accused of adding menstrual blood to her employer's food in an effort to improve their stormy relationship.
    Indra Ningsih, aged 26, mixed the blood in a pot of vegetables in the belief that the recipe would help ease her difficult work environment, The Standard newspaper reported.
    In some southeast Asian cultures, menstrual blood is thought to have special powers, the paper added.
    The maid has been charged with one count of "administering poison or other destructive or noxious substances with intent to injure'' and has not yet entered a plea.
    The report cited a prosecution statement that said Ms Ningsih's ingredient had been discovered after her female employer, surnamed Mok, peered through the kitchen door and saw the helper acting suspiciously.
    She entered the kitchen and found the accused throwing something into the rubbish bin.
    When she checked the pot, she found a suspicious substance mixed with the vegetables and water, the English-language daily said.
    Ms Mok later discovered a used sanitary napkin in the bin and called the police.
    Ms Ningsih told police Ms Mok had been unhappy with her performance since she was hired last July.

Nerak Guest
    oh man! hahahaha that is blood curdling!

cachluv Guest
    That's some witches magic as well.

Menstrual blood = long-lasting love
    Urine = either to counteract the love or just to make sure someone dislikes you

I think this bitch is crazy. Nothing mystical going on here.

bunny Guest
    ok now I am going to BARF

rickenbacker Guest
    That is just gross, period!

Guest Guest
    Strange.

Holy shit yuck!

hotmama Guest
    thats some voo doo type shit. if you put period blood in your man's food and he eats it, he'll never ever leave you. thats what people say but i think that is so nasty. they say put it in a plate of spaghetti. ain't that some sick ass shit?? southern women believe that shit too. actually a friend from alabama told me the above sick shit..

Shano Guest
    ew, ew, ew! Really!? Crazy bitch.

Northern Lights Guest
    That is gross!

Nerak Guest
    Who knew blood was so versatile to cook with!!

BLOODWINE:(Lady CG)
    1 part blood (fresh beef, or other red meat) 3 parts wine (fruity sweet red, is best, like "Sola Nero" or the like) pour the blood into the chilled wine. stir carefully. Strain through cheescloth or a very fine strainer bottle and refridgerate Drink as needed.

BLOOD PANCAKES:(MadameLalaurie)
    10 ounces calf´s or sheep´s blood
    5 ounces gill beer
    1 egg
    1 small onion
    4 tablespoons rye flour
    4 tablespoons barley flour
    1 pinch mixed herbs
    2 teaspoons salt
    Butter or margarine for frying

warmbear Guest
    ......And tonight for dinner, we have delicious Blood stew, followed by our very own Placenta quiche..

Eat Hearty...

NOVSTORM Guest
    Not only gross it is also not true that southern women do this kind of thing or even belive in it. I am from the South and also am very good with Voodoo..anyone care to piss me off ? j/k...
    Read this..must type in link..this practice is mainly Italian and African American..it is rather interesting what some cultures do with bodily fluids or DID do.

Root Love - Body Fluids and their Usage

I resent the BS about southern women and too bad Howie isn't here I am quite sure she could add to this. snort.

guardmom2008 Guest
    That is just sick, and as far as super powers well maybe that is why some women become super bitches during theirs.

warmbear Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guardmom2008 View Post
    That is just sick, and as far as super powers well maybe that is why some women become super bitches during theirs.
    Gee, you don't think that we should save them up in a freezer and make a nice blood pudding then? Perhaps a bloodwish? Maybe a nice heartlet?

Rule #1: Don't piss off the hired help.

guardmom2008 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by warmbear View Post
    gee, you don't think that we should save them up in a freezer and make a nice blood pudding then? Perhaps a bloodwish? Maybe a nice heartlet?
    lol wb.

warmbear Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guardmom2008 View Post
    lol wb.
    Blood as food has a long history.. The Irish & Polish used it because they were poor.. The Scottish used it because they were cheap... It is only in modern times that the practice has been considered more or less gross by many people. Entrails are also used as food ... Haggis anyone?

guardmom2008 Guest
    Blood as food has a long history.. The Irish & Polish used it because they were poor.. The Scottish used it because they were cheap... It is only in modern times that the practice has been considered more or less gross by many people. Entrails are also used as food ... Haggis anyone?
    I understand WB, and I don't like haggis.
    Thanks for explaining.

Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    thats some voo doo type shit. if you put period blood in your man's food and he eats it, he'll never ever leave you. thats what people say but i think that is so nasty. they say put it in a plate of spaghetti. ain't that some sick ass shit?? southern women believe that shit too. actually a friend from alabama told me the above sick shit..
    I am southern and I don't believe that shit.............

Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    Not only gross it is also not true that southern women do this kind of thing or even belive in it. I am from the South and also am very good with Voodoo..anyone care to piss me off ? j/k...
    Read this..must type in link..this practice is mainly Italian and African American..it is rather interesting what some cultures do with bodily fluids or DID do.

I resent the BS about southern women and too bad Howie isn't here I am quite sure she could add to this. snort.

Amen on that comment about Howie......

Do people really believe that southerners live in cabins in the woods with no plumbing, etc??? wth? What does being from the south have to do with anything? Sigh........

Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker View Post
    LOL
    nice play on words
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker View Post

MmmRavioli Guest
    Hehe! That silly maid.

Oh c'mon people. It's not that bad.

This one is queasing me out sooo bad. I'm sure there is icky stuff going in my food in restaurants, but that's why I am such a **sweetheart** to service people!

Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post

As a transplanted southerner, I never knew of anyone that did that....I knew someone who did voodoo, but used animal blood, not menstrual blood.

I agree, I would love to hear Howie chime in on this discussion.....
    Damn, I miss her
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

Dying Breath Guest
    How could the blood be bad for you .. it came off a sanitary napkin.

......And tonight for dinner, we have delicious Blood stew, followed by our very own Placenta quiche..

Eat Hearty...
    Tom Cruise might like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eat Hearty...

I have a home birthing book and it has a recipe for placenta stew.

D3LIVIÃ?N Guest
    Sweet Jesus that's disgusting.

Nosgothic Guest
    I think you all are just jealous you didn't try some.

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrwzeigle View Post
    As a transplanted southerner, I never knew of anyone that did that....I knew someone who did voodoo, but used animal blood, not menstrual blood.

I agree, I would love to hear Howie chime in on this discussion.....
    Damn, I miss her

Me too. They should have an Amnesty Day and email all the banned people and invite them back especially Howie. She is a great person.

As for the rag blood...she meant well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Me too. They should have an Amnesty Day and email all the banned people and invite them back especially Howie. She is a great person.

As for the rag blood...she meant well.
    Amnesty Day? Damn, what a great idea!!

I think I love you

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Ooooh....Amnesty Day??

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxyMillions View Post
    This one is queasing me out sooo bad. I'm sure there is icky stuff going in my food in restaurants, but that's why I am such a **sweetheart** to service people!
    Me too!!!

This is from a web page called "Preparing and eating a vegan placenta casserole":

Manley's Patent Spiced Placenta Fricassée

1 placenta (fresh or frozen)
    2 large onions, cut into eighths
    4 cloves garlic, crushed
    4oz plain flour
    tspn Thai 7 spice seasoning
    tspn paprika
    1 cup water
    pinch salt
    oil
    barley(optional)

Method:
    Heat the oil in a flat bottomed pan
    Mix the flour, salt and spices well
    Cube the placenta, roll the cubes in the spiced flour and set it aside.
    Once the oil is smoking hot, fry the onions and garlic for 2 minutes until they begin to brown
    Add spiced placenta cubes and sear for a further minute.
    Add water, a little at a time, until the placenta and onions are boiling in a placenta gravy.
    Add barley if required, depending on number of guests.
    simmer for 8 minutes or until done.

I served this with boiled potatoes, carrots and peas.
    It was smashing.

it's not often that i feel nauseated around here....

until now.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

guardmom2008 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    This is from a web page called "Preparing and eating a vegan placenta casserole":

4 cloves garlic, crushed
    4oz plain flour
    tspn paprika
    1 cup water
    pinch salt
    oil
    barley(optional)

Method:
    Once the oil is smoking hot, fry the onions and garlic for 2 minutes until they begin to brown
    Add water, a little at a time, until the placenta and onions are boiling in a placenta gravy.

It was smashing.
    Yuck.

It was smashing.
    Is this the author's comment...or yours?

jeca Guest
    I watched Bizarre Foods last night, and he was in South Korea eating some sort of blood soup. He said it was like eating blood jello.

ChargerBill Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Is this the author's comment...or yours?
    lol ... I should probably have cut that off. No that wasn't my comment. I have never seen a human placenta and have no plans to see one any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jeca View Post
    I watched Bizarre Foods last night, and he was in South Korea eating some sort of blood soup. He said it was like eating blood jello.
    Isn't there something called called blood pudding in some cultures? My guess is they don't use menstrual blood though.

4 cloves garlic, crushed
    4oz plain flour
    tspn paprika
    1 cup water
    pinch salt
    oil
    barley(optional)

Method:

It was smashing.

ARRRGGGHHH!!!! This dude looks insane.... **I ate the placenta with some fava beans and a nice chianti**

John Connor Guest

Isn't there something called called blood pudding in some cultures? My guess is they don't use menstrual blood though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding

I can still smell it frying at my Grandmother's house. It's very distinctive.

Nosgothic Guest
    lol ... I should probably have cut that off. No that wasn't my comment. I have never seen a human placenta and have no plans to see one any time soon.

Not to mention duck or pig blood soup. I also came across this like forever ago. Any ladies in here ever paint with your menstrual blood?

jeca Guest

You are probably correct there. lol But I have seen him eat some disgusting shit made out of blood.

I've known guys that weren't opposed to certain sex acts during a woman's period, too.

I would think that eating placenta doesn't qualify as vegan.

There's a very popular dish in the Philippines called dinuguan, which is a pork blood stew. I've had it, it's OK but I usually pass in favor of the lumpia/egg rolls. Here's a link:

http://overseaspinoycooking.blogspot.../dinuguan.html

Quote Originally Posted by jeca View Post
    You are probably correct there. lol But I have seen him eat some disgusting shit made out of blood.

I've known guys that weren't opposed to certain sex acts during a woman's period, too.
    Its called getting your "red wings"

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Ok, how can a placenta casserole be 'Vegan'?

Maybe it's made with Placentofu?