Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678916 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 350 of 1771

Thread: Ken & Barbie Killers, Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    made French eat all of her hair - autopsy
    reports found her innards caked with the stuff.

    18) They cut off one of French's fingers and toes each day
    she was held in captivity.

    19) A videotape exists of Paul performing cunnilingus on
    French's dead, rigamortized and black-blue body. Karla follows
    him. Afterward, they both had intercourse with the corpse.

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,912

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,250
    Is this the tape the detectives said they could not even describe b/c it was too disgusting? I must agree, that is so sick.

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On this forum, obviously!
    Posts
    4,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    made French eat all of her hair - autopsy
    reports found her innards caked with the stuff.

    18) They cut off one of French's fingers and toes each day
    she was held in captivity.

    19) A videotape exists of Paul performing cunnilingus on
    French's dead, rigamortized and black-blue body. Karla follows
    him. Afterward, they both had intercourse with the corpse.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    made French eat all of her hair - autopsy
    reports found her innards caked with the stuff.

    18) They cut off one of French's fingers and toes each day
    she was held in captivity.

    19) A videotape exists of Paul performing cunnilingus on
    French's dead, rigamortized and black-blue body. Karla follows
    him. Afterward, they both had intercourse with the corpse.
    Holy shit, Lisa!! NONE of this was in ANY of the books or documentaries I've seen! DAMN!!
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, OK.
    Posts
    4,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    made French eat all of her hair - autopsy
    reports found her innards caked with the stuff.

    18) They cut off one of French's fingers and toes each day
    she was held in captivity.

    19) A videotape exists of Paul performing cunnilingus on
    French's dead, rigamortized and black-blue body. Karla follows
    him. Afterward, they both had intercourse with the corpse.
    The hair and fingers and toes really got me. She needs some vigilante action on her ass!

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNotherOne View Post
    I was hoping for the same thing. What really amazes me is that here's a guy who kept pushing the envolope, sinking to the depths of sexual depravity because he craved "excitement." Now he has spent 23 hours a day in a tiny jail cell for 15 years, and will do so for the rest of his life, without any possibility of sexual contact of any kind (unless there's more going on in there than we know), and that hasn't broken him? I'm quite happy with my mundane existence, but I don't think I could last a WEEK under those conditions. Guess that proves how empty and soul-less he is.

    He sure is bent on bringing Karla down, though.
    as much as he likes sex and his crimes are an indicator, he's most likely having sex with men in jail. after 15 years someone is sexing him. i hate to say it but i would not be surprised if he got "sick" in jail. some of these men get "sick" and after being released pass it out to unsuspecting women. this man is nasty as hell. he is sticking someone. i have gay friends and from what i have been told by one, it goes down behind prison walls. it even goes down in the county jails.

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    made French eat all of her hair - autopsy
    reports found her innards caked with the stuff.

    18) They cut off one of French's fingers and toes each day
    she was held in captivity.

    19) A videotape exists of Paul performing cunnilingus on
    French's dead, rigamortized and black-blue body. Karla follows
    him. Afterward, they both had intercourse with the corpse.
    I remember when Kristin's body was found, that the news reports said that she was missing part of a finger. Everyone was horrified that someone had cut if off. But if I remember correctly, she had had a childhood accident in which the top of her finger had been severed. That is how they knew that it was her.

  9. #309
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX.
    Posts
    2,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    made French eat all of her hair - autopsy
    reports found her innards caked with the stuff.

    18) They cut off one of French's fingers and toes each day
    she was held in captivity.

    19) A videotape exists of Paul performing cunnilingus on
    French's dead, rigamortized and black-blue body. Karla follows
    him. Afterward, they both had intercourse with the corpse.
    These "People" are BEYOND disgusting!!!!!!!!!!
    I say let's take up a collection to pay for "Lisamarie" to go after Karla like a "Bounty Hunter" and show it on National TV!!!

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    lol!!! I would go too!!!! I found some great stuff on that site..and allthough they did destroy the videos there are still many people who have seen them and remeber them..they describe what they saw ...and how it affected them ...what gets me is I know there was a lot of torture involved..but how much I never knew and I have to think how can any law person let Karla go after viewing the video....in the one of Tammy they said she looks like she dosent want to be there...the other one of Leslie she never says a word but joins in both the abuse and torture happily and the one of the french girl she talks very little but again takes part in both the rape and torture!! And now he is walking free.......go figure. If Im posting too much stuff let me know ...

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,720
    Wow, Paul's prison term doesn't seem to have taken the wind out of his sails at all. I, too, am shocked, by his nomralcy, that he's not a stark raving drooling lunatic.

    Kimba, I have no sympathy for Karly Kurls at all. She's a monster. I think she fully participated and got off on it. If it sounded like I did, I wanted to correct that. Your posts are great insight, BTW. I've followed this case from the beginning and there is just so much that is still murky and unanwered.

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    lol!!! I would go too!!!! I found some great stuff on that site..and allthough they did destroy the videos there are still many people who have seen them and remeber them..they describe what they saw ...and how it affected them ...what gets me is I know there was a lot of torture involved..but how much I never knew and I have to think how can any law person let Karla go after viewing the video....in the one of Tammy they said she looks like she dosent want to be there...the other one of Leslie she never says a word but joins in both the abuse and torture happily and the one of the french girl she talks very little but again takes part in both the rape and torture!! And now he is walking free.......go figure. If Im posting too much stuff let me know ...
    Of course you are not posting too much!

    If she hesitated with Tammy I think it was b/c she knew how much Paul liked her & she was jealous. She obviously never had any remorse.

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Let me ask you guys this...okay my personal thoughts on the entire Tammy situation...I think she knew Paul was very obsessed with her...If you read some of the letters he wrote to karla there is so much mention of Tammy...also remeber the beer run?? I think also there was more to "just making out" Someone else mentioned if you look at vidos with Tammy as Paul is filming her she looks like a little girl smitten and I think Karla saw this also.....so what Im getting at is I think Karla 100% meant to murder he sister.....and if she didint lets just say I really dont think she was too distraught when she found out she had died ..I mean look at that big chemical burn and think of the force she had to have to hold that on her face to the point it made that huge burn..also the fact she would even consider doing that to hew own sister.

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    And I think Paul most likley takes it up the ass on a regular basis...

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    MA (Noth Shoh)
    Posts
    1,044
    He always was a back-door man.

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,165
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNotherOne View Post
    He always was a back-door man.
    Nice one

  17. #317
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    This is a letter from Karla other sister Lori , but you get an idea the whole family is fucking horrible people just beyond help...evil..pure and simple evil.

    "Lori addressed her letter with: "Dear Pissy Big Sissy." She signed it"
    off saying, "Your Pissy Little Sissy." This letter stated, among other
    things, that:

    'Putting in an application for an ETA is not crazy, Kar,... That's great
    that no one gets notified - not even the parole board. That's so wicked!'

    Lori Homolka's letter continued:

    'People are so stupid, Kar,.... Even if they bumped into you, they'd
    never know it was you, especially since you're supposed to be spending
    all your time in jail. They would never know. Just like if you came back
    to St.Cath. That would be the last place people would expect you to be,
    especially when I tell everyone you'll never, ever come back here. See,
    that's my plan. People wouldn't know if it was you... '

    Her English is very bad. The letter continues:

    'People wouldn't know if it was you if they even had a conversation with
    you. People really are dumb. It's so easy to con people.'

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    This is the letter to her parents and other sister regarding Tammy.....notice again the ME factor.......you have no ides what he put ME through....Nothing about what he put poor Tammy through.....Dear Mom, Dad and Lori,

    "This is the hardest letter I've ever had to write and you'll probably all hate me once "you've read it. I've kept this inside myself for so long and I just can't lie to you anymore.

    Both Paul and I are responsible for Tammy's death. Paul was "in love" with her and wanted to have sex with her. He wanted me to help him. He wanted me to get sleeping pills from work to drug her with.

    He threatened me and physically and emotionally abused me when I refused. No words I can say can make you understand what he put me through. So stupidly, I agreed to do as he said. But something -maybe the combination of drugs and the food she ate that night- caused her to vomit.

    I tried hard to save her. I am so sorry. But no words I can say can bring her back. I have thought many times of killing myself but I couldn't put you through the pain of losing another daughter and sister again. I don't blame you all if you hate me. I hate myself. I live with the pain of knowing I unintentionally killed my baby sister every day.

    I think that's the real reason I put up with Paul's abusive behavior - I felt I deserved it for allowing him to drug and rape my beautiful baby sister.

    I loved her so much and never wanted to do anything to hurt my "Tamiskins" please believe me. I would gladly give my life for hers. Nothing I can do or say can bring her back. I don't expect you to ever forgive me, for I will never forgive myself.

    Karla
    - XOXO -

  19. #319
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Okay I found a detailed account of a video showed to the jury than later destroyed....its very very graphic.....I will post it below..it pretty long and disgusting but after redaing this I ask anyone who ever thinks Karla was a victime to tell me what they think after reading this......

  20. #320
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    actually I dont think I should post this..its porn....so I dont wann get in trouble ...
    Karla speaking positively about Tammy death WARNING-gruesome

    I hope this link works....

  21. #321
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    5,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    actually I dont think I should post this..its porn....so I dont wann get in trouble ...
    Karla speaking positively about Tammy death WARNING-gruesome

    I hope this link works....
    Yeah, this chicks a real victim.
    I'm only halfway through the post linked and what a sick bitch.

    I did watch Karla the other day and even for a movie that's supposed to be from her side, she still looks like a psycho asshole!

  22. #322
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    122
    That picture they had placed in the coffin makes me want to puke - it's like they are taunting her. SICK.
    Erin
    "When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done - Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed. Don't resent me; and when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory - leave out all the rest..." - Linkin Park - 'Leave Out All the Rest'


  23. #323
    Guest Guest
    I read some more off of that watchingkarlahomolka site and found that the "they made Kristen eat her shorn hair and the cutting off of her fingers and toes" was a rumor...not that that doesn't still make them a couple of sick fuckers...Kristen indeed was missing the top part of one of her fingers and lost it in an accident...this was one of the ways they identified her remains...I still think Karla killed them all...again not excusing Paul's sick demented ways but I think Karla realized that Paul was in love with Tammy and would never stop "bothering" her about raping her little sister...she viewed her as competition...let him have her...smother her be rid of her...but that didn't scare Paul enough to stop wanting his little virginal sex slaves...so he brought these girls home...she willingly participated and I think it was her that realized she had to be rid of them because if they let them go they could lead police right back to their home and be able to testify to the FACT that Karla was willingly participating in their rapes and torture...just so sick and fucking vile that this bitch walks free and has a child!!! I hope like Hell they are watching her every little move!

    I read further that during the walk through with Karla..she kept mentioning to the Police investigators about her furniture and personal items like her fucking perfume!!!! If you were so fucking traumatized by him and such a victim you wouldn't want to see anything that would remind you of that life with him...I got rid of EVERYTHING when I left my abuser...there is not even so much as a photograph of me and my ex husband anywhere in my home or my families home...and I was married to him for 11 years...everything was destroyed and if she gave TWO SHITS about those victims the LAST thing she would bring up is if any of her furniture was damaged during the searches!

    uggggh...sorry I'm ranting...but FUCK!!!???? I know Paul's one sick puppy...but I think this bitch is SICKER!!!!

  24. #324
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    This is a letter from Karla other sister Lori , but you get an idea the whole family is fucking horrible people just beyond help...evil..pure and simple evil.

    "Lori addressed her letter with: "Dear Pissy Big Sissy." She signed it"
    off saying, "Your Pissy Little Sissy." This letter stated, among other
    things, that:

    'Putting in an application for an ETA is not crazy, Kar,... That's great
    that no one gets notified - not even the parole board. That's so wicked!'

    Lori Homolka's letter continued:

    'People are so stupid, Kar,.... Even if they bumped into you, they'd
    never know it was you, especially since you're supposed to be spending
    all your time in jail. They would never know. Just like if you came back
    to St.Cath. That would be the last place people would expect you to be,
    especially when I tell everyone you'll never, ever come back here. See,
    that's my plan. People wouldn't know if it was you... '

    Her English is very bad. The letter continues:

    'People wouldn't know if it was you if they even had a conversation with
    you. People really are dumb. It's so easy to con people.'
    Wow that's really appalling.

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  25. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    These "People" are BEYOND disgusting!!!!!!!!!!
    I say let's take up a collection to pay for "Lisamarie" to go after Karla like a "Bounty Hunter" and show it on National TV!!!
    I would so donate to that!

  26. #326
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    897
    Host) The coroners report, done when Tammys body was exhumed, makes that lie especially significant. The report suggests, among other things, that she may have been smothered during the application of Halothane to her face. A condition of Homolkas deal was that she not stop the life of any of the girls.

    (Host) Why didnt you have those facts available for the sentencing?

    (Vince Bevan) There was nothing material then, there was no, there was nothing material that was going to change what happened with Homolka, as the result of the exhumation of Tammys body.

    (Host) But I thought her deal stipulated that if she stopped the breath of any of the girls, the deal was off.

    (Vince Bevan) Mm hmm.

    (Host) So, hes saying it looks like she stopped the breath of her sister.

    (Vince Bevan) Contributed to her death,

    (Host) Not contributed, the report says that Tammy Homolka dies as the result of the aspiration of stomach content, while unconscious, due to the application of Halcion and Halothane. Who applied the Halothane to Tammy Homolkas face?
    This upset me. Why wasn't the deal revoked?

  27. #327
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    The Crown didn't pay for her relocation. In fact, at the time of her relase the attorney-general in Ontario was making noises about applying vague, obscure laws to keep her out of Ontario permanently because of the off chance the victims relatives might bunmp into her (as if). Personally, I'm getting fed up with the victims' families affecting what everyone else in the province can and cannot see/read/hear about the case. Certainly as the families of murder victims they deserve some respect - but not to the extent that they are controlling the media. During the trial there wa svery little detail that was not censored by the courts (US media was exempt I believe). Books published afterward have not been allowed for sale here, and their authors hauled into court. The national bvroadcaster in Canada even refused ot air the most recent Bernardo interview tape - for fear of hurting the victims famiies again. This is getting ridiculous.
    Censorship is a ruse to strip the rights of people. I vaguely remember the story being posted on a US website (or blogger) so Canadians could have access to the trial and the pressure applied to shut it down. I don't believe it has anything to do with the victims' families, but then again, I'm not there. I believe it is to protect those in power who really blew this thing. When a government convinces people that closed trials are a good thing, everyone loses.

  28. #328
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX.
    Posts
    2,943
    This WHOLE STORY is just JUSTICE gone WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    People spend more time in prison for exposing themselves than this BITCH did for her SICK murders!

  29. #329
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    MA (Noth Shoh)
    Posts
    1,044
    What is up with the man that married (and reproduced with) her?

  30. #330
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Oh thats theotherlondon. Like I said before I fear for the day her son comes of age and brings home a lovely young 15 year old girl to meet mom. Can you imagine?? Yeah the judges the lawyers ..the prison gauds any one who helped this woman ever feel like a human are sick and shoul be haunted the rest of their lives for this misforture of justice.

  31. #331
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    MA (Noth Shoh)
    Posts
    1,044
    Not theotherlondon, though my screen name is similar. I feel the need to clarify that because I do NOT share in the other person's opinion that Karla was a victim.

  32. #332
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    actually I dont think I should post this..its porn....so I dont wann get in trouble ...
    Karla speaking positively about Tammy death WARNING-gruesome

    I hope this link works....

    Just horrible. I don't even know what to say.....
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    The only reason I watched the entire thing was because I was wondering who the middle aged lesbian white woman was in the house full of Armenians. Then I found out it was Bruce Jenner.

  33. #333
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,165
    Not sure if this has been made public yet, but in London (Ontario) a man is getting a new trial, because Bernardo apparently admits to being the real rapist in his latest intvu with cops.

  34. #334
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    MA (Noth Shoh)
    Posts
    1,044
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Not sure if this has been made public yet, but in London (Ontario) a man is getting a new trial, because Bernardo apparently admits to being the real rapist in his latest intvu with cops.
    Where on God's green earth did this man find the time to do all of that raping, murdering, cigarette smuggling, etc., etc., while maintaining the semblence of a normal life?

    Any opinions on whether he was actually involved in the Elizabeth Bain murder?

  35. #335
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Not sure if this has been made public yet, but in London (Ontario) a man is getting a new trial, because Bernardo apparently admits to being the real rapist in his latest intvu with cops.
    Man seeks to be cleared after Bernardo confession

    A London, Ont. man is looking to clear his name of a crime that his lawyers say Canada's most notorious killer, Paul Bernardo, confessed to commiting in a 2006 police interview.

    Twenty-years ago, Anthony Hanemaayer, was convicted of break and enter and assault with a weapon, in relation to an attack on a 15-year-old girl.

    He told London's A-Channel that he was living in Newmarket, Ont. for only a month with his wife, when police knocked on his door and told him he was under arrest.

    "I'm like 'Obviously, you got the wrong guy because I've never broken into someone's house,'" he said.

    The mother of the girl witnessed the attack and she insisted it was Hanemaayer. Bernardo lived two blocks away from where the attack took place.

    Hanemaayer said he was already on bail for "petty crimes" and did not want to go to jail for a long time, so he pled guilty to lesser charges. He was sentenced to two years in jail.

    "I had no more fight left in me. My lawyer told me that 'you plead guilty to a plea or otherwise you do six to 10 years," he said. "I was just defeated."
    "I've done some bad things, but nothing that monster. But I've always admitted to it.

    "I just wanted it to go away."

    Hanemaayer said that police contacted him a few years ago about his conviction, saying that new evidence had come to light.

    Then earlier this year, lawyers from the Association in Defence of the Wrongly Convicted contacted him, saying that in a 2006 police interview, Bernardo admitted to the attack.

    When asked what he thought when he heard the name Bernardo linked to the crime he served time for, Hanemaayer noticeably grimaces.

    "Lot of thoughts. Angry. Hurt. Betrayed."

    Now 40-years-old, Hanemaayer says all he wants to do is clear his name. Next Wednesday, he will go before the Ontario Court of Appeal to plead his innocence.

    "I could never, ever fathom the idea of hurting a girl," he said.

    He said it is difficult for him to talk about the subject with people.

    "It's a very sore wound. It's like opening up a can of worms, I just wanted to forget about that whole part of my life," he said. "Especially now, that I am associated with a monster like him."

    Hanemaayer, a big, rugged roofer, tears up when asked about how the conviction has changed his life.

    He said that he lost his marriage because of the toll of the arrest and subsequent conviction. He adds he has "no faith" in the justice system.

    New Bernardo Interview

    The Globe and Mail has accessed a transcript from a 2006 police interview with Bernardo, that has been filed by Hanemaayer's lawyers.

    In the chilling transcript, Bernardo says he sexually assaulted and killed women because he suffered from "performance anxiety."

    "That's what I had back then, so I used sex as a vice," Bernardo said in the April 16, 2006, police interview. "Now, I work out. I wake up every day knowing I'm not psychopathic. I care about people. I cried during 9/11. I cried during Columbine."

    Bernardo is serving a life sentence for two first-degree murders and two aggravated sexual assaults. He has been declared a dangerous offender and is unlikely to ever be released.

    He is also known as the "Scarborough Rapist" and is believed to be behind numerous sexual assaults in southern Ontario in the 1980s and early 1990s.


    Source
    Erin
    "When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done - Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed. Don't resent me; and when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory - leave out all the rest..." - Linkin Park - 'Leave Out All the Rest'


  36. #336
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,165
    I'm convinced the Berbardo di Bain. It was the right time period, the right part of the city etc. Baltovitch (Bain's boyfriend, who spent 10 or 15 years in prison for her killing) was exonnerated a month or so ago. Bernrado won't admit he did her because that would be one more reason to keep him locked up, and I hear he actually believes he'll be released one day once people forget about him (as if).

  37. #337
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,799
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    I'm convinced the Berbardo di Bain. It was the right time period, the right part of the city etc. Baltovitch (Bain's boyfriend, who spent 10 or 15 years in prison for her killing) was exonnerated a month or so ago. Bernrado won't admit he did her because that would be one more reason to keep him locked up, and I hear he actually believes he'll be released one day once people forget about him (as if).
    Duster, can you give more info on the Bain case? What year was it, how was she killed and is there DNA saved?
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  38. #338
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    wow thanks for the information there is no end to this madness and this woman walks free someplace.

  39. #339
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Duster, can you give more info on the Bain case? What year was it, how was she killed and is there DNA saved?
    She went missing in June of 1992 and her body has never been found. You can read more on the case here.

    Duster might be able to provide even more on the case, but thought I'd share that link at least.

    PS: If the link doesn't work, go here:

    http://network.nationalpost.com/np/b...beth-bain.aspx
    Last edited by Avalon; 06-23-2008 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Changed link to something a bit better... hehe
    Erin
    "When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done - Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed. Don't resent me; and when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory - leave out all the rest..." - Linkin Park - 'Leave Out All the Rest'


  40. #340
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,165
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Duster, can you give more info on the Bain case? What year was it, how was she killed and is there DNA saved?
    Hiya, Lisa...Elizabeth Bain disappeared in 1990 - during the heyday of the Scarboro Rapist - but right from the start the cops suspected her boyfriend, Robert Baltovitch. Their suspicions were based mainly on her diary entries, which talked about her increasing disdain for Baltovitch, how she was preparing to dump him, and about his nasty temper.
    The reason there's very little DNA evidence is that to this day her body has never been found - although her car was. So much blood was found in it that (if I'm remembering this correctly) investigators were able to say that, given her size, she could not have survived such massive blood loss.
    It was a HUGE circus-type trial for quite a while. Almost eveyone believed Baltovitch did it - especially when the diarie entries were read out in court. I'm not sure why no one ever suspected the Scarboro Rapist at the time....Anyway, this article gives a pretty good account of the Bain murder investigation:
    http://www.thestar.com/GTA/Crime/article/416997

  41. #341
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    She went missing in June of 1992 and her body has never been found. You can read more on the case here.

    Duster might be able to provide even more on the case, but thought I'd share that link at least.

    PS: If the link doesn't work, go here:

    http://network.nationalpost.com/np/b...beth-bain.aspx
    Thanks for the link Avalon! Interesting that the bf was just recently acquitted in April.

    So her body was never found it looks like? Bloodstained vehicle should be able to yield DNA. I wonder if they have samples and if so, are they dragging their feet in the testing of it?

    She is a bit older than Paul liked em, but all the rest of the story sure sounds plausable.
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  42. #342
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,799
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Hiya, Lisa...Elizabeth Bain disappeared in 1990 - during the heyday of the Scarboro Rapist - but right from the start the cops suspected her boyfriend, Robert Baltovitch. Their suspicions were based mainly on her diary entries, which talked about her increasing disdain for Baltovitch, how she was preparing to dump him, and about his nasty temper.
    The reason there's very little DNA evidence is that to this day her body has never been found - although her car was. So much blood was found in it that (if I'm remembering this correctly) investigators were able to say that, given her size, she could not have survived such massive blood loss.
    It was a HUGE circus-type trial for quite a while. Almost eveyone believed Baltovitch did it - especially when the diarie entries were read out in court. I'm not sure why no one ever suspected the Scarboro Rapist at the time....Anyway, this article gives a pretty good account of the Bain murder investigation:
    http://www.thestar.com/GTA/Crime/article/416997
    LOL, I was typing while you were!

    Thanks for that link. Baltovitch is kind of an unattractive guy...just my musings, don't pay any attention to me.

    I can't believe that he was just acquitted 2 months ago! What a cowinkydink since we are talking about Bernardo.

    Anyhow, do you know what has happend to the vehicle? All of that blood could have been saved for testing later. I would imagine if her blood was in there then for sure there was some DNA left by the killer.

    It would be fantastic if they still had that car.
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  43. #343
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johnny Cashville
    Posts
    22,250
    Oh brother - so a psychopath cried over 9/11?? By all means set him free! Immediate release! Actually, I wish they would release him right into a mob of family & friends of the victims.

    You don't mess with friggin Dave Coulier click here to mess

  44. #344
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,165
    I'm not sure if they still have the car, but I'm sure they have kept samples of her blood/DNA. The Scarboro Rapist was if I'm remembering this rightly not taken all that seriously during his early "career" (Somewhere on this thread I think I posted an account of one of his attacks that I had to cover, as a police reporter at the Sun - that's the rival paper to the Star, which I usually link to on these posts now lol)

  45. #345
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,799
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    I'm not sure if they still have the car, but I'm sure they have kept samples of her blood/DNA. The Scarboro Rapist was if I'm remembering this rightly not taken all that seriously during his early "career" (Somewhere on this thread I think I posted an account of one of his attacks that I had to cover, as a police reporter at the Sun - that's the rival paper to the Star, which I usually link to on these posts now lol)
    LOL!

    I think you are right about them not taking the Scarboro Rapist all that seriously at least in the beginning.

    I doubt that they will ever find Bain's remains now. It would be great for the family if they could, but would not really bring them any closer to justice, I'm afraid since DNA would now be pretty much gone.
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  46. #346
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,165
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    LOL!

    I think you are right about them not taking the Scarboro Rapist all that seriously at least in the beginning.

    I doubt that they will ever find Bain's remains now. It would be great for the family if they could, but would not really bring them any closer to justice, I'm afraid since DNA would now be pretty much gone.

    Elizabeth Bain's parents are still convinced that Baltovitch - not Bernardo - killed their daughter. They were REALLY upset a month or so ago when Baltovitch was finally cleared.

    Incidentally, here's the latest on a newly discovered Bernardo crime:
    http://www.thestar.com/News/Ontario/article/447781

  47. #347
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,799
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Elizabeth Bain's parents are still convinced that Baltovitch - not Bernardo - killed their daughter. They were REALLY upset a month or so ago when Baltovitch was finally cleared.

    Incidentally, here's the latest on a newly discovered Bernardo crime:
    http://www.thestar.com/News/Ontario/article/447781
    Thanks for that link duster.

    Interesting that Bernardo looks so thin and of course his hair is no longer dyed blonde.

    Prison has also taken it's toll on what looks Bernardo had.
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  48. #348
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    hopefully thats what ass rape did.....hehe!

  49. #349
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On this forum, obviously!
    Posts
    4,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    actually I dont think I should post this..its porn....so I dont wann get in trouble ...
    Karla speaking positively about Tammy death WARNING-gruesome

    I hope this link works....
    Good Lord, Lisa! Where did you dig that up? I've seen and heard some of the most grusome stuff folks on this site can come up with, but that literally made me nauseous. That has got to be the most disgusting thing I have ever seen/read. And Karla just pisses me off...
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

  50. #350
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,720
    I remain convinced that Bernardo killed Elizabeth Bain. He is not going to admit it because a) he'd probably never be released, although stranger things have happened in Canada and B) I reiterate that he would lose what attention he gets if he admits it. If he doesn't admit it, there will always be questions about his involvement and he gets contact with the outside world. From what I understand, perhaps Duster could enlighten us, he has no visitors and very little contact with anyone outside the prison. He is a narcassist, he thrives on attention. He's getting off on this, and playing games, and showing he's smarter than anyone else.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •