Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Ken & Barbie Killers, Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka

Lisamarie Guest
    I saw her confession and have read the books as well, she is about as cold and as heartless as you can get....What got me was even as she is telling them about the rape and murder of her own sister she keeps saying I was a victim too It was all about her .. the only time I saw her cry is when she is talking about the abuse she went through. Its a sin she brought a child into this world....this murdering selfish woman who killed her own sister and went on to have her fairy tale marriage as her sister lay rotting in a grave.

Karla is a victim also.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Karla is a victim also.
    Oh boy.

We're back to that.

djdeath-hag Guest
    I've nothing but sympathy for the familess of Leslie, Kristen & especially Tammy. May whatever rehabilitation that was considered just be enough to have at the very minimum guide Karla's actions....especially with those of her child(ren). What a nightmare for said child(ren) when they eventually discover what happened to Aunt Tammy. Perhaps the West Indies are far enough removed for this dark link to one's past to ever be discovered. (Afterall, it's not as if Karla's kid(s) will ever have access to old newspapers.......or, um....that other thing....the Internet!)
    *References to more than one child are only speculation....we all KNOW that Karla is not really that IN to sex!

Seriously.... They were both sick...sure she may not have been involved in murder or rape if she hadnt met Paul. she probably would have been involved in kinky sex. The fact is ...she did get involved with abduting , abusing & assisting with murder.
    Yes there is a picture of her as a battered wife but there is also video evidence of her showing no remorse for any of her victims.
    I mean come on...if your other half decided that he wanted to have sex with your younger sister/family member - what decent person wouldnt throw him? Not give persmission for her rape!

Lisamarie Guest
    and if she is so great I tell you what let her watch your 14 ,15 year old daughter one night alone..you may get lucky and she will give her a teddy bear to hold as the life is strangled out of her. Also the only reason she is out is because they had not seen the video tapes..thats why its called deal with the devil not deal with the battered wife mind you ...the DEVIL .Screw you theotherlondon...you disgust me.

This just in, for all you Bernardo followers:

May 29, 2008 12:04 PM
    Dale Anne Freed
    STAFF REPORTER
    A Superior Court judge spent the morning deciding whether to release a video of schoolgirl killer Paul Bernardo denying any part in Elizabeth Bain's murder.
    Police conducted the 31-minute taped nterview with Bernardo in June 2007 in an effort to solve the case.
    Elizabeth Bain, a University of Toronto student, went missing on June 19, 1990 and her body was never found.
    Her boyfriend Robert Baltovich was initially convicted of her murder, but this spring, 18 years after Bain disappeared, the court ordered a new trial which resulted in Baltovich’s acquittal when the Crown did not present a case.
    In discussing whether to release the tape, Justice David McCombs asked the court: “ Is it fair to have loops playing on TV saying look at this psychopath trying to wiggle his way out of this?" "It's no secret... we all know what's on there. It was played in open court."
    The judge also asked lawyers about the fairness of releasing the video, saying that even Bernardo is entitled to the presumption of innocence.
    "So it's okay to turn him into a punching bag and put him on TV?"

Iain MacKinnon, a lawyer representing some media, said that there was no opposition from Bernardo, the French and Mahaffy families, or Baltovich to releasing the video. But the judge worried that Bernardo's victims, seeing the video on TV, would be traumatized all over again by his crimes of "stark horror."
    Lawyers for Baltovich, the media and the Crown were presenting submissions today.

tarsier Guest
    I saw an interview shortly adfter hwr release with Karla flanked by her mother and sister. Mom gabve the impression of "brittle" . I doubt Krla is invited to Christmas dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Karla is a victim also.
    Ok lets go over it again Karla is a victim of the evil Paul.
    End of story. You all need to let it go and move on.

10. 05-29-2008, 06:22 PM

Guest Guest
    she didn't look too f'ing victimized while she was doing her deeds...she didn't seem too traumatized as she posed in her sisters clothes...she didn't seem too upset while recounting the rapes and murders in her statements..she is SO FAR FROM BEING A FUCKING "VICTIM" and everyone knows that except for YOU! She got off on what they were doing...do you even understand that??? She found sexual gratification from the rape and murder of her own sister and the rapes and murders of two other known victims..possibly more...SHE GOT OFF ON IT...She did NOTHING to stop it...there were times she could have stopped him...but instead she LURED these girls to their deaths...Who administered the fatal dose of vet meds??? SHE DID...Who knew there was a dead girls body in her basement awaiting to be dismembered while her parents were over for dinner??? DINNER????????? WTF!

VICTIM???

More like COLD BLOODED CALCULATED MANIPULATIVE SICK SADISTIC EVIL MURDERER...sorry if you don't see it...but someone else will make that same mistake and she'll do it again!

Guest Guest
    Oh Hell! Maybe YOU ARE KARLA????

I don't know how anyone familiar with the details of this case can think of Karla as a victim. She is a sick individual. I was on an extended stay in Toronto during one of these trials ( I guess it was Bernardo's? ) and reading the details and what was on these tapes was completely unfathomable!! I can only pray that I NEVER see or hear anything as horrible for the rest of my life.

Guest Guest
    Karla is a victim?
    Excuse me while I puke.
    we are all responsible for our own actions calling her a victim is wrong on so many levels.

Lisamarie Guest
    I know theotherlondon is Karla or her murderer husband one of the two because no one in their right mind would EVER think of that evil woman innocent....just ask Tammy, or Kristin or Leslie....Fuck Karla ..that interview after she got out of jail to me is so telling....she takes no responsbility.....she is shallow, selfish evil woman who deserves the best hell has to offer.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    I saw an episode of autopsy on HBO and I saw the autopsy and casket photo of the sister,I dont know how in the world Karlas family could have anything to do with her after what she did.I'm afraid for her babies life as well.Shes already molested and murdered one child in the family.

Her parents and sister would go visit her in prison all the time. They even had a birthday party for her in one of the visitor "cottages". I can't imagine my mother being ok with me if I did that to my little sister!

She is definitely not a victim! I hope she stays in Montreal or wherever the hell she slithered off to. What man in his right mind would want to marry her, never mind have a child with her!

pvezz Guest
    Jumping on the NO VICTIM bandwagon. She admitted that Leslie Mahoffey cried and begged her to save her; she even gave her a teddy bear to hold, right before they fucking strangled the life out of her 14 year-old body. How 'bout when she gave ole' Paul a blow-job while wearing her DEAD SISTER'S clothes? Wonder who chopped Leslie up and put her body parts in cement blocks? Who lured one of the victim's (from the church parking lot) into the car?

Good Christ; how anyone can see her as a victim....

Quote Originally Posted by limey View Post
    I hope she stays in Montreal or wherever the hell she slithered off to. What man in his right mind would want to marry her, never mind have a child with her!
    At the time of her trial (and afterward) a common water cooler question amongst guys here was "Would you do Karla?" Amazing how many said "In a second!" Or maybe not so amazing - she can be pretty hot looking sometimes. Just don't piss her off.

^^^Seriously?!?!?^^^

I guess there are all kinds out there - the women who marry serial killers when they're in prison, and the guys who'll screw psychotic murdering bitches.

Don't piss her off - and always sleep with one eye open. Good God!

Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post
    ^^^Seriously?!?!?^^^

I guess there are all kinds out there - the women who marry serial killers when they're in prison, and the guys who'll screw psychotic murdering bitches.

Don't piss her off - and always sleep with one eye open. Good God!

Sadly, where us guys are concerned, we don't always think with our brains when physically attractive women are concerned. Even if they are psychotic murdering bitches!

Lisamarie Guest
    I hope she gets cancer.

Lisamarie Guest
    cancer is too good for her.

undertakeress Guest
    I'm still hoping for the sharks getting her, but the poor sharks might get food poisoning and puke

I still haven't figured out why someone hasn't offed her yet. There HAS to be some nutjob in Canookia (or West Antilles) now willing to do it.

Heavenly Tiger Guest
    I greatly fear for any child that she has. A sister was expendable, an infant wouldn't have a fighting chance.

lisalouver Guest
    I don't find Karla even remotely attractive.

Not just because she is a sick fuck either.

She was always rather white trashy looking, even by 80's and early 90's standards.

Here's a recent pic of ol Karla Teale.

Prison might have fucked with what looks she used to have just a tad.

hotmama Guest
    that ho participated in the crimes. she ran to 5-o (the police) when she knew the shit was going to hit the fan. the tapes had not been seen when she struck her deal.that ho knew that. she was down for her man and his crimes when it was happening but when she saw she may never see the light of day she sang like a mother fucking canary. she did her 12 years. now she is free criminal and sex offender. i wonder do they have a sex offender registry in canada?? they need to with that stank ho running around.

Lisamarie Guest
    God I fucking get sick to my stomache when I think that not only is she out and walking free buy also has a child......and those beautiful yoing girls or rather whats left of them is rotting away....and she has zero remorse...I mean if you read her interview out of jail she takes no responsibility at all.......and its also intresting she took the last name of there favorite movie....what a bitch!! She will get hers in hell rthats for sure.

Avalon Guest
    When I heard that Karla was going to be released I almost vomited, then became paranoid that she'd be moved somewhere near me. Cannot believe she was allowed to be released from her conditions and then allowed to move out of the country! I mean, this is the same woman who shows zero remorse for killing her sister and refuses to get therapy... the perfect criminal to not only be released from prison but then allowed to roam the world as she likes, right? In my opinion, all one has to do is look into that woman's eyes and see that she has no soul at all. That is one thing I noticed in all the photos I've seen of her - she's just completely dead inside, no soul or conscience at all. Really scares the crap out of me knowing she's out there somewhere, free as a bird...

BTW, I recently viewed a movie about the case which focuses mostly on Karla and it gave me chills... Laura Prepon ("Donna" from That 70s Show) played Karla and did a fabulous job! It's not an Oscar-winning film by any means but you might enjoy it. Just be warned that it's based on Karla's side of the story so it's naturally sympathetic to her - the only downside of the film, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Avalon; 06-03-2008 at 06:41 PM. Reason: added IMDB link

tngirl1967 Guest
    Hopping on the wagon too....no way in hell is she a victim. Just because she got smacked around and mentally screwed with by her hubby too doesn't make what she did forgiveable. All those bruises she sported in the pictures don't hold a candle to what her poor sister and those other girls went through. She was sure "sucking up" literally to ole hubby while wearing her sister's clothes, trying to appear virginal. AND...it didn't look like she was under duress when she was smiling in the pictures taken the night she did her baby sister in either. She looked pure evil, anticipating the fun she was going to have once she knocked her out with the drugs.

Horrid

Lisamarie Guest
    Yeah and if you read the transcrips of the actual video eveidence that is now destroyed and the things she did you are just beyond disgusted at this woman....and to think she was granted the blessing of haveing a baby when those girls died sex slaves for her own enjoyment and her husbands. WTF is this world coming to?? I mean just think of the fact she was actually pissed because they had to spend money on burying her sister and she was mad because it took money from her own wedding...who would be in the mood for a white wedding after the death of her sister? That you took hand in?? I just dont understand.

LadyDay Guest
    This duo made Kristin eat her own shorn hair - Karla is a narcissitic - you're right - no soul.

#1 Death Hag Guest
    I have that DVD at home. its really chilling the way they orchastrated every move. She must have been really sick to do something like to her sister. drugging her and raping her. I can't believe she is getting out. what is wrong with the world??

Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    When I heard that Karla was going to be released I almost vomited, then became paranoid that she'd be moved somewhere near me. Cannot believe she was allowed to be released from her conditions and then allowed to move out of the country!

Has she left Canada? I'd be really surprised if any country woulod take her in.

kandykisses Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    This happens to be one of my pet cases, so to speak. I've written about it here if anyone is interested:

http://thelisalog.blogs.com/the_lisa...homolka_t.html
    Your blog was really good. This is the 1st I am hearing of these 2 and it is sick and twisted. So sad people lost their lives at the hands of these 2 and they are still breathing.

Tragic she had a son. What kind of pschopath will he become with mother like her.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    I don't think so. I believe she still lives there.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    She's not in Ontario she's in Quebec now,here's the transcript of her interviewhttp://www.cbc.ca/news/background/be...interview.html

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I don't think so. I believe she still lives there.

Yikes!

I think i read or heard somewhere that she wanted to stay in PQ because, being mainly a French-speaking province, lots of folks there didn't/couldn't follow the trial. Apparently she became fluently bilingual in prison (she also had a very serious lesbian relationship in the pen. When Karla broke it off, the lover starting releasing provocative photos and love letters to the Toronto Sun. Things just go from shit to shittier for the Homolkas)

lisalouver Guest
    Well being as MN is so close to Canada, I'm just glad that bitch did not try to come across the border to my state!

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Well being as MN is so close to Canada, I'm just glad that bitch did not try to come across the border to my state!
    I hear ya! though I doubt if she'd be allowed to live in peace anywhere outside Quebec - and she knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklovedoll View Post
    She's not in Ontario she's in Quebec now,here's the transcript of her interviewhttp://www.cbc.ca/news/background/be...interview.html

Don't believe ANYTHING you read on the CBC's website LOL

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Don't believe ANYTHING you read on the CBC's website LOL
    why's that? i dont know anything about cbc,couldve sworn that was her,the video is on there too.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Did you guys see her ugly ass lesbian lover?barf!!!!!!!!

44. 06-04-2008, 11:20 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklovedoll View Post
    Since you're going to be such a smartass about it,here's the same fricking interview from a different webpagehttp://www.vanceholmes.com/court/homolka.html

Sorry, Pink - I was just being a pain. I'm WAY too familiar with the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. They're okay.

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Sorry, Pink - I was just being a pain. I'm WAY too familiar with the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. They're okay.

Apology accepted..

Avalon Guest
    Yes, she was given permission to move to Antilles in the West Indies in December 2007. It was first reported on Quebec TV and later confirmed by her lawyer, Sylvie Bordelais. I believe her boyfriend (now husband; they married in Antilles), Thierry Bordelais - a relative of Sylvie - was originally from there.
    Last edited by Avalon; 06-04-2008 at 01:11 PM.

Lisamarie Guest

1. t.o. crime: Alas, Poor Karla...

Fed up with being hounded by reporters, Karly Kurls hubby, Thierry Bordelais, lashed out. ... Her husband, Thierry Bordelais, told us it was time the media ...
      tocrime.blogspot.com/2007/04/alas-poor-karla.html - 83k - Cached

Lisamarie Guest
    That pic with the baby makes me want to vomit.......

Avalon Guest
    "She paid her debt to society. She has the right to the private life."

Boo-hoo-hoo... What about her victims' right to LIVE, period!?! Karla has a right to a private life when she shows remorse, gets therapy... maybe even go back to prison and not have such a ball; she had party after party with her fellow inmates - I'm serious. One after another... there is photographic evidence of it - girl had one easy life; there was no punishment given - zip.

She paid her debt, Thierry? Yeah right - what a laugh.

Lisamarie Guest
    I know its sicking isint it??? Can you imagine her holding a baby..or singing it to sleep?? Ugh!! I just dont get it..let me ask you guys this..those that are familair with the case do you think Karlas looks helped her ?? I do.....If she looked like Roseann on acid after getting caught in a hurricane and then gang banged by a bunch of inmates.....do you think she would have gotten off so easy????

cherryghost Guest
    The problem here is very obvious.
    She should never have been released from Jail.
    She should be incarcerated for the rest of her life.
    How the hell is it that she is a free woman now what inept idiot/idiots made that decision.

She has her sisters menstrual blood on her hands as well as the blood of others, how could she have paid her debt to society what crap!
    Last edited by cherryghost; 06-04-2008 at 04:21 PM.