View Poll Results: Willing to go for a get together?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm in!

27 28.42%
  • Nah, don't count on me

12 12.63%
  • I want to, but need to know date,place and time

56 58.95%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAD Get together?

FAD Get together?

Wouldn't it be swell if we could all meet and share our memorabilia? (sigh) Maybe someday..
    Last edited by joplinfrk; 10-17-2007 at 10:09 AM.

atlantis Guest
    That has crossed my mind. Every once in a while, I'll send Scott an email that says "if you want to go hagging around Nashville, shoot me an email when you get down here; I know lots of places".

I am extending the same invitation to all of you, my fellow hags and my newfound BFF's!!! I have a friend, more like an eerie twin, who loves the FAD site and she will do ANYTHING on a dare. She could be our ace in the hole for whatever (no pervs, please)

mommafreak Guest
    Oh hey, Im in Bowling Green, KY, very near Nashville.

ComputerGuy Guest
    Montgomery Here

vintagesole Guest
    Stop by Kansas City, MO; we can go to Atchison, KS. Very haunted!

Guest Guest
    I'm in Danville, VT. Hell noone lives near me. Someone, anyone, feel like relocating?

That would be great! If you're ever on the island of long...look me up! L.I. is VERY haunted!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

don't_axe_me Guest
    New Orleans area

rjbrasher Guest
    maybe we can do get togethers where the certain states that are closer we meet up for the south, then the east coast meets up there, the midwest..ect have small group get togethers, share stories and pictures. Then someday we all can do a fund rasier or something, where we make up a shit load of cash and do a group thing to cali and have a huge meeting like a death hag convention once a year or every few years

ComputerGuy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    maybe we can do get togethers where the certain states that are closer we meet up for the south, then the east coast meets up there, the midwest..ect have small group get togethers, share stories and pictures. Then someday we all can do a fund rasier or something, where we make up a shit load of cash and do a group thing to cali and have a huge meeting like a death hag convention once a year or every few years
    And we can were funny hats like legionares and get intoxicated and visit graves

I'm going to try and get to Cali sometime July 2008 for the tour... if anybody else will be there, let me know.

mommafreak Guest
    I would dig it.. lol Count me in.

SquirrelNutZipper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    I'm in Danville, VT. Hell noone lives near me. Someone, anyone, feel like relocating?

Vermont is what I would call a peaceful state. Not much going on. Not that that's bad. I visit Vermont a few times a year. The real question is...who's buried there? Any good stories?

I live in Boston. You could always come down here and we can go looking for John Belushi's real grave.

Yeah, I'm not excited either about that prospect. You could come down and we'll visit some of the great Irish bars here...my treat.

The idea of the convention is a WONDERFUL ! I'll bring the cake with the girl in it! dj, you bring the fez..what's the plural of a fez hat? Fezi?

radio_free_bg Guest
    I'm down, and already in Cali.

knothere Guest
    Well Scott's gota lota travillin ta do lol.
    I could go to Santa Monica n stay with my fabulously wealthy cuz.
    But hees a f&kin snob n prolly won't let me n my son in lol.
    I duno if meeting all you guyz is a good thing or yall gona scare the sh-t out me lol.
    Or visa / versa?

atlantis Guest
    We must have a southern hag get together. Please?

knothere Guest
    oh Atlantis I love u r Kitty Kat :-)

Daphne Guest
    Gawd I would love to meet some fellow DH's.. in SF bay area here.. anyone else in this area?

ComputerGuy Guest
    Wouldn't it be kewl that if you had a HAG HAT. And if you went to a HAG Convention you got a special pin? If you went to special Graves, you got a special pin. So you could put these pins into your HAG hat, go to conventions and say things like:

Drunk 1: Hey I see you got the OJ pin from the murders
    Drunk2: Yep, got pictures to share too.
    Drunk1: Great to meet you

You could do pin exchanges and guess what, you could die and have all you pins buried with you pissing all the others off!!

ST Moron Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    You could do pin exchanges and guess what, you could die and have all you pins buried with you pissing all the others off!!
    You know, as much of a contrarian as I might be at times, I have a tough time thinking of using death as a way of pissing people off.

deathybrad Guest
    Our death convension would probably be so big it would draw investigations.

We have to come up with a secret handshake!

firegilnotguns Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    Haha, great idea! Now what kind of handshake (other than a cold one) would be death related...

katspjs Guest
    How about the quintessential "dead fish"? LOL BTW anyone done here in S. FL? We could check ANS's last room at the Hard Rock or drive by where they toasted Ted Bundy.....

sweetie103 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    I'm going to try and get to Cali sometime July 2008 for the tour... if anybody else will be there, let me know.
    I live in los angeles, let me know.

Gardner32 Guest
    I'm in San Diego

pvezz Guest
    Doesn't anyone live in the Northeast??

Kinda..I'm in NY

pvezz Guest
    Kinda..I'm in NY
    YAY US!

Todayisnow3 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantis View Post
    That has crossed my mind. Every once in a while, I'll send Scott an email that says "if you want to go hagging around Nashville, shoot me an email when you get down here; I know lots of places".

I am extending the same invitation to all of you, my fellow hags and my newfound BFF's!!! I have a friend, more like an eerie twin, who loves the FAD site and she will do ANYTHING on a dare. She could be our ace in the hole for whatever (no pervs, please)

Im in Nashville!

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    i'd come visit you!!! i bet there's lots of scary deathy stuff in vermont, tonya! S

hlh004 Guest
    one day when im a rich lawyer and i can afford to come see eveyone i def will look into it. or heck yall can come to TEXAS. its big enough to hold all us death hags lol.

deathybrad Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    I'll have 3 weeks of vacation to burn by then, maybe a few of us could get together then.

I've been enjoying this site for a handful of years now but have no idea how close we are to the ten year mark. If any of you guys know, maybe a ten year anniversary get-together would be something we could agree would be worth flying or driving for to get as many together as possible? Or maybe another significant findadeath site related date you all can think of? Something that relates to the site overall maybe?

I dunno, I'm just shooting stuff out there to see what you guys think.

sweetpea77 Guest
    Everyone feel free if you are in the Asheville, North Carolina area, look me up! I'm sure we can find some interesting places to explore.

SlippyInvader Guest
    I would if I didn't live in the uk.
    Last edited by SlippyInvader; 10-30-2007 at 10:26 AM.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    what about Chicago? we have a rich DEATH history.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyInvader View Post
    I would if I didn't live in the uk.
    We could have a UK get together!

Bigfoot Guest

FAD Get together???

I know it has been done before, but what about doing one sometime in spring? We can plan ahead of time for date, time and location. Have some food, drinks and some hag fun. Let's take it into vote...

kelbons Guest
    I'm in Upstate New York!

Cataroo Guest
    I'm in Florida ... so I am assuming that no matter where it's held, it's gonna be a long drive for me ...

knothere Guest
    long drive for me too eh

Bigfoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataroo View Post
    I'm in Florida ... so I am assuming that no matter where it's held, it's gonna be a long drive for me ...
    Or a short flight

Cataroo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Or a short flight

Unless I win airfare in some random contest somehow, that's not gonna happen. A girl's gotta watch her money, you know??

Bigfoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataroo View Post
    Unless I win airfare in some random contest somehow, that's not gonna happen. A girl's gotta watch her money, you know??
    Miracles happen!

Guest Guest
    Actually in order for this to work, you need to do it in groups. east coast can meet up there, west coast, etc. I highly doubt meeting all together is going to turn out to be a huge event, everyone would have to request vacations, get tickets for flights.

It is sometjhing that would require about a year to set it all together. The place to meet, food, drinks, entertainment. Alot of us has kids so it would have to be family oreintated. Plus the cost of hotels and setting up reservations.

But if that time ever comes, I'm in.

Snoopy Guest
    I'd love to as long as it's not too far a trip!

different kind of girl Guest
    I'm on the East Coast too, so doubt I'd ever get there but hey! I'd like to see where it ends up.

PvN73 Guest
    I would need heaps of notice to save up the cash cause it is a loooong flight from Australia to there!

but I would go! How ace