Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 78910111858 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias charged with killing Travis Alexander

endsleigh03 Guest
    All they are doing is trying to save her from the chair. Or whatever is being used now.
    Defense has nothing.
    Last edited by endsleigh03; 02-15-2013 at 05:20 AM.

I agree. I think they are hoping that the jurors will develop the slightest little bit of comfort with Jodi. The longer they see and hear her the more likely they are to go for life over death. That's why they are using such detailed and intimate testimony. IMO. It's not so much to cause reasonable doubt as it is to personalize the accused.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by LLC View Post
    Her lawyer gives me the heebie jeebies. Ugh.

Jodi: "Travis wanted to put Toostsie pops inside me."
    Lawyers: "When you say inside you... what do you mean?

I want to stab myself.
    Please forgive me, as I'm always at work and only see bits and pieces of this trial. WTH exactly is on this sex tape? Did they really have anal and oral sex or actual intercourse? I'm clueless about this and no offense to Travis, however if he (and she) were such devout Mormons, they would not be cuddling or kissing AT ALL .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    Please forgive me, as I'm always at work and only see bits and pieces of this trial. WTH exactly is on this sex tape? Did they really have anal and oral sex or actual intercourse? I'm clueless about this and no offense to Travis, however if he (and she) were such devout Mormons, they would not be cuddling or kissing AT ALL .
    It's more a phone sex tape. I guess anal sex "didn't count" as going against his/their religion. No clue. I agree devout Mormons would not be acting that way.

Deathgoddess Guest
    Here are some interesting photos, they are both from the facebook page that is dedicated to TA: The first is her finger issue, and the second is showing the dragging photo with outlines of what's what

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FInger.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	45453

Name:	pulling photo.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	45454

Deathgoddess Guest
    Here is what she posted on TA's memorial site, ya know after she ruthlessly killed him: The second is the letter she sent to TA's other girlfriend when she was worried that he was moving on.

Name:	aaaa.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	45455

Name:	Letter.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	45456

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    Here are some interesting photos, they are both from the facebook page that is dedicated to TA: The first is her finger issue, and the second is showing the dragging photo with outlines of what's what

Name:	FInger.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	45453

Name:	pulling photo.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	45454
    Ya....that finger really looks all mangled on her Myspace. This broad is coo coo for cocoa puffs. Ugh.

Deathgoddess Guest
    Ya....that finger really looks all mangled on her Myspace. This broad is coo coo for cocoa puffs. Ugh.
    She really is crazy, but I bet she totally hurt her finger when she was stabbing Travis 29 times, there has got to be a special place in hell for someone like her. Blaming the injury she got when she was stabbing her victim ON the victim, wow

kmgt Guest
    Ok, I've been thinking about something after reading a FB page. Everyone is talking about why the overkill (stabbing, shooting, and slitting his throat) and how little ole' Jodi could have dragged him around the house.

I'm wondering if she might have use something to drag him (like a wire)? Did they ever find a knife? Could the wire have caused that severe, clean, almost decapitation? Did the autopsy conclude how the throat wound was made?

PurrPurr Guest
    Here is what she posted on TA's memorial site, ya know after she ruthlessly killed him: The second is the letter she sent to TA's other girlfriend when she was worried that he was moving on.

Name:	aaaa.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	45455

Name:	Letter.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	45456
    Someone got the shameful whore part right. To think she wrote on that guest book after KILLING him. No scruples or conscience at all! I hope she gets the chair, needle, or whatever the hell they have in that state!

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Someone got the shameful whore part right. To think she wrote on that guest book after KILLING him. No scruples or conscience at all! I hope she gets the chair, needle, or whatever the hell they have in that state!
    i wonder if this was admitted into evidence. she cant claim the self defense if this is brought up.

MinLynn Guest
    Question about the finger. Has it been proven that it was ever broken or is this just another story? I ask because I myself and my daughter are extremely double jointed and can do what Jodi is doing with her finger and neither of us have broken one. In fact, my daughter caught a glimpse on one of the news shows of Jodi holding up her finger like that and she said "Watch Mom! I can do that!" and sure enough she popped that sucker crooked!

She didn't go to the doctor with the supposed "broken" finger. As an analyst on tv said, when a finger is broken, it usually doesn't look like hers, it grows back crooked. She honestly just looks like she bent her finger for the pic, to me. It's really a shame that a helpless, dead victim has to be re-victimized by such a cold, heartless, ruthless psychopath. She's claimed he's an abuser, a sexual deviant, a pedophile who likes both little boys AND girls, a manipulator and a liar. Yeah, she's throwing the kitchen sink at the jury, just to save her own stinkin behind.

I'm still waiting to see if the prosecution picks up on her so-called ex's name: Victor Arias (Travis' middle name, and her last name). She said this guy killed himself (how CONVENIENT for her!). I believe he's a figment of her imagination.

PurrPurr- Believe it or not, it was JODI who wrote that letter regarding the "Shameless whore" comment to ANOTHER WOMAN! She's really got room to talk when she's taking a dick in her butt on a relatively regular basis. Pot, meet kettle!

I honestly believe I dislike this female at least as much as CA, if not more. They are cut from the same cloth, that's for sure!
    Last edited by Jenivere2011; 02-15-2013 at 08:01 PM.

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post
    She didn't go to the doctor with the supposed "broken" finger. As an analyst on tv said, when a finger is broken, it usually doesn't look like hers, it grows back crooked. She honestly just looks like she bent her finger for the pic, to me. It's really a shame that a helpless, dead victim has to be re-victimized by such a cold, heartless, ruthless psychopath. She's claimed he's an abuser, a sexual deviant, a pedophile who likes both little boys AND girls, a manipulator and a liar. Yeah, she's throwing the kitchen sink at the jury, just to save her own stinkin behind.

I'm still waiting to see if the prosecution picks up on her so-called ex's name: Victor Arias (Travis' middle name, and her last name). She said this guy killed himself (how CONVENIENT for her!). I believe he's a figment of her imagination.

PurrPurr- Believe it or not, it was JODI who wrote that letter regarding the "Shameless whore" comment to ANOTHER WOMAN! She's really got room to talk when she's taking a dick in her butt on a relatively regular basis. Pot, meet kettle!

I honestly believe I dislike this female at least as much as CA, if not more. They are cut from the same cloth, that's for sure!
    I agree, I hope Martinez is able to ferret out some of these so called "boyfriends" that she brought up while she was on the stand. I think she has tons of imaginary friends and "Victor Arias" is one of them. It makes me sick the stuff she says about the guy that she ruthlessly murdered. If the roles were reversed and he killed her, he wouldn't have been able to sit there for days and days and say disparaging things about her. It seems like a double standard to me. She deserves worse than the death penalty.

I totally agree, Deathgoddess. It's odd to me that two of these so-called boyfriends committed suicide. If they existed, they REALLY need to find out if they REALLY killed themselves, or if Miss Jodi had a hand in their demise. It seems people are dropping like flies around her!

I totally agree, Deathgoddess. It's odd to me that two of these so-called boyfriends committed suicide. If they existed, they REALLY need to find out if they REALLY killed themselves, or if Miss Jodi had a hand in their demise. It seems people are dropping like flies around her!
    I so hope they bring this up. I will be glued to the tv. She thinks she can talk her way out of anything. I can't wait to watch her squirm. Then again, she is so full of herself... She will probably cry thru the whole cross examination as she has used emotion to get out of most things in her life

I so hope they bring this up. I will be glued to the tv. She thinks she can talk her way out of anything. I can't wait to watch her squirm. Then again, she is so full of herself... She will probably cry thru the whole cross examination as she has used emotion to get out of most things in her life

I wouldn't put it past her to fake some illness on the stand while the state tears her a a fourth or fifth hole. Probably a fainting spell or anxiety attack. She'll cry, she'll shake then hit the floor. Yep, I can see it now! And speaking of which, when the hell is the defense going to sit down and STFU? Between them going on and on about nothing, the short trial week (what is up with that?), and the judge getting sick it won't be till Christmas before they get to the actual murder.
    Last edited by Buttercup; 02-16-2013 at 10:07 AM.
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I wouldn't put it past her to fake some illness on the stand while the state tears her a a fourth or fifth hole. Probably a fainting spell or anxiety attack. She'll cry, she'll shake then hit the floor. Yep, I can see it now! And speaking of which, when the hell is the defense going to sit down and STFU? Between them going on and on about nothing, the short trial week (what is up with that?), and the judge getting sick it won't be till Christmas before they get to the actual murder.
    Lmao!

I know...the drama & stalling BS will be Academy award worthy, I'm sure. It will be forever before the defense STFU. Ugh. I can't take it.
    Last edited by LLC; 02-16-2013 at 03:46 PM.

The defense attorney, Nurmi, weirds me out by always having his hands in his pockets whenever she's telling all of the explicit details of her sexual escapades. You know that fat fuck is using this shit as jack-off material when he gets home. Ugh! That whole side (defense) is CREEPY and OOGIE!

I'm watching the Trial at night as i'm in the UK so it's the back of 11pm when it ends for the day and i have been watching since Jodi took the stand and all i can say is WTF talk about dragging it out, i have been falling asleep waiting for the day of the murder then the prosecutions turn to grill her this might be in 6 months the time it's taking and from what i have seen i haven't seen anything yet that warrants what she did to him i don't believe he knew she was taping that conversation in fact he sounded quite tired and seemed to be placating her what was the point of playing the tape? so he had fantasies and liked anal that to me has nothing to do with why she killed him seeing as she was loving every second of it can't see how that helped her, the day of the text messages i fell asleep because it was that boring again i didn't see the purpose of it unless i missed something good, bring on the prosecution and please some time this century

Yes...way too dragged-out. I think she's already made her own bed, frankly, if one adds up her testimony with her lies and actions. I say this in hopes that the prosecution does go after her thoroughly, but remains professional and non-bullying. A good prosecutor should be able to bury her with a smile, using Arias' own words/actions. If there's any perception of bullying or badgering, Arias may turn on the poor-me waterworks and gain a shred of sympathy from the jury. I *really* hope the jury's not buying her crap, either. She ranks up there among the most narcissistic murderers I've ever seen. I'm surprised she didn't have a police record for her stalking behavior? (maybe she does, and I missed that part in between the he-wouldn't-hold-my-hand and the his-hands-were-wandering...UGH)
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

The defense attorney, Nurmi, weirds me out by always having his hands in his pockets whenever she's telling all of the explicit details of her sexual escapades. You know that fat fuck is using this shit as jack-off material when he gets home. Ugh! That whole side (defense) is CREEPY and OOGIE!
    Omg. I have thought the exact same thing! Lol. He talks like he's dialed a 900 #.

"You. Had. Anal. Sex? Now. When. You. Say. Anal. Sex. What Do You Mean Exactly?."

Puke.
    Last edited by LLC; 02-16-2013 at 06:37 PM. Reason: I Effin' screwed up words. Ugh.

Deathgoddess Guest
    Omg. I have thought the exact same thing! Lol. It's talks like he's dialed a 900 #.

"You. Had. Anal. Sex? Now. When. You. Say. Anal. Sex. What Do You Mean Exactly?."

Puke.
    I know right! And when he laughs that weird creepy laugh *shudder*, like he is her friend and he is trying to make her feel comfortable. Everyday I think surely they can't drag it out any longer and sure enough they do. I have come to dread Nurmi saying, "now, let's back up a little", it makes me want to scream at my computer! We are so close to June and so far away. And Gus Searcy....what a creep! Did anyone see the interview where he says she called him after she killed Travis?

I saw the whole Gus-thing. He really didn't elaborate on what she supposedly called him about, but just to tell him Travis was dead. He said he didn't even ask her what happened. I mean, this cast of characters could come right out of Hollyweird. How did all these creepy folks find each other? Ugh! I just home Juan wears her ass out during rebuttal. This bitch deserves to pay to make us sit through all of her melodramatic horse-shat.

I wonder how many "emotional breakdown" recesses Jodi will need when its the prosecutions turn, just to interrupt the questioning? She surely has to know she's gonna get busted out on her lies. I may be collecting social security before this thing is over!

Oh and this Gus guy really gives me the creeps, I think it was weird that she spent the night at his place. hmmm makes me wonder???

LMAO!!! As disgusting as he is, I have to agree with you on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by nightdiva View Post
    Oh and this Gus guy really gives me the creeps, I think it was weird that she spent the night at his place. hmmm makes me wonder???
    On Nancy Grace, more recent details have come out, including that Arias showed up to Searcy's place with opposite-coloring dyed hair (Scott Peterson, anybody?), and that Arias and Searcy "made out" that night. Really. How youthful and innocent. I'm considering taking a media holiday from this case until prosecution nails her first few lies and establishes her motive(s) and premeditated-murder actions.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Quote Originally Posted by MirrorDimly View Post
    On Nancy Grace, more recent details have come out, including that Arias showed up to Searcy's place with opposite-coloring dyed hair (Scott Peterson, anybody?), and that Arias and Searcy "made out" that night. Really. How youthful and innocent. I'm considering taking a media holiday from this case until prosecution nails her first few lies and establishes her motive(s) and premeditated-murder actions.
    I'll catch up with the Jodi/Gus drama on NG today. Just the thought of "making out" with with that creep gags me. As into this case as I am I'm close to being brain dead from boredom.

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MirrorDimly View Post
    First of all Ewwwwww, just looking at that Gus character makes me want to vomit, I can't imagine any kind of touching or kissing, yuck. Oh and she was totes sleeping with him, that is her perogative, she finds guys that can help her in some way and keeps their attentions with sex. Travis was a tiny bit naive, but Gus was definitely worldly enough to spot a woman like her. That is why he was giving her free phones and asking her to come stay in his motor home.
    Second , I tell myself I am going to quit watching until Martinez gets to cross-examine....and I can't do it! I hope you are stronger than me Mirror, this case has a serious hold on me!

so they are playing the sex tape conversations in court. She is not pretty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PurrPurr Guest
    Apparently testimony is going to get underway again today. Killer Skank is finally going to get around the day she murdered Travis.

Deathgoddess Guest
    I have been anxiously awaiting the trial today. I am so addicted to this trail, it is ridiculous

RebelRocker Guest
    she was on the stand earlier, i didnt catch what was being said but it was streaming live earlier.

luckyinlove Guest
    "Did Mr. Alexander prefer that you shave your vagina?"

how does one shave their vagina? I think it's time for an anatomy lesson!

RebelRocker Guest
    didnt know you could shave a vagina lol. wow really? he actually asked that? i guess asking her to shave her beef curtains was too much for him. lol

luckyinlove Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRocker View Post
    didnt know you could shave a vagina lol. wow really? he actually asked that? i guess asking her to shave her beef curtains was too much for him. lol
    OF COURSE he asked her that! Her answer, "he just said he didn't like hair"....i was afraid she was gonna try to pull the whole pedo thing there, but thankfully she didn't.

RebelRocker Guest
    she is talking about the trip to utah! oh snap

Quote Originally Posted by luckyinlove View Post
    "Did Mr. Alexander prefer that you shave your vagina?"

how does one shave their vagina? I think it's time for an anatomy lesson!

Is it a guy asking this question? .... go figure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Can Nurmi talk any s-l-o-w-e-r ???????????

I really think the defense is trying to make the jury fatigued. ugh I know I am

Gaaawwwddd! I can't believe these questions! This is so friggin' boring!! I think watching paint dry is more exciting than watching Nurmi and Arias.
    Cindy

the brown haired girl in the yellow shirt is really pretty! She is in the 'audience' listening to testimony. Then the camera goes back on Arias and I vomit in my mouth a little
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

she's now on the day and close to the murder......she has been detailed about everything....but she just said "i don't remember alot of that day". this is so scripted!!
    stupid bitch
    hope jury ain't falling for this bullshit!

endsleigh03 Guest
    Her nose is going to be down on the floor and heading for the door by the time she's done with all this B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by nightdiva View Post
    Can Nurmi talk any s-l-o-w-e-r ???????????

Issssss. Ittttttt. Trueeeeee. Thattttttt. Travisssss. Likeddddd. Yourrrrr. Vaginaaaaa. Shaveddddd.?

My God. I need 10 showers & brain bleach. Has he never heard of another way to word it...I'm no effin' lawyer but how bout? "Did Mr. Alexander prefer a hairless pubic area?" "Did Mr. Alexander prefer hardwood floors over carpeting?" Anything. Ugh.

Her droning on & on makes me want to jump out the window & plummet to my own death.

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Her nose is going to be down on the floor and heading for the door by the time she's done with all this B.S.
    Out the door, around the corner, down the hall, to the street...

Deathgoddess Guest
    I am just now watching today's testimony and OMG he called her a Sociopath, like 4 times, in his emails and texts, sounds like he had her number. How is this making her look any better? And Seriously this pedo things has NO basis and isn't it miraculous that none of their discussions about his "problem" are emailed or texted? Probably because it is lies and BS, but whatever. And also, how can she remember her chinese takeout order from like 8 years ago and she can't remember hardly anything about when she left to kill Travis. Geeezzzz with the lies

I am just now watching today's testimony and OMG he called her a Sociopath, like 4 times, in his emails and texts, sounds like he had her number. How is this making her look any better?
    I think they might be bringing up those emails and texts and the "sociopath" because she, Jodi, is claiming she was abused all this time. I think it may show his verbal abuse. ?? I'm just stating- I'm not defending her...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    I think they might be bringing up those emails and texts and the "sociopath" because she, Jodi, is claiming she was abused all this time. I think it may show his verbal abuse. ?? I'm just stating- I'm not defending her...
    Yeah, I am sure that is what they are trying to do, but to me it just seems like they are pointing out that even Travis saw that she lacked emotion or feelings about anything other than herself. It sounded so spooky when she was reading what he said, especially considering what she did to him.

Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I missed a few bits and pieces this afternoon, but I thought it was said that the court wouldn't admit the text/email where he called her a "sociopath". If that is so I think it's BS because it's not hearsay that's Travis's own words. They sure have no problem entitling her to character judge him to no end!