Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias charged with killing Travis Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    did you hear someone is selling her art work on ebay? That's sickening. Who would want to own anything drawn or whatever by someone like that? http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...ry?id=18272752
    I would buy a John Wayne Gacy artwork before I ever bought one of hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    did you hear someone is selling her art work on ebay? That's sickening. Who would want to own anything drawn or whatever by someone like that? http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...ry?id=18272752
    I guess she doesn't have a murdered 3 year old to sell photos/videos of to make some cash.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedkitten View Post
    I agree with that lady except she would have had to have stabbed him first because the bullet casing fell into a pool of blood. It could be she stabbed him, he came out of the shower and tried to fight her off so she dropped the camera, she picks up the gun and shoots him in the face, he turns around and staggers down the hall, collapses, she slits his throat and then in a rage stabs him up. He's dead so she can go back into the bathroom to get the camera and then drag his body down the hall.
    You know I have kinda been thinking the same thing. Him running makes more sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    You know I have kinda been thinking the same thing. Him running makes more sense.
    Makes much more sense to me as well, plus the shell casing dropped in the pool of blood...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

I hadn't really heard a lot about this but I am watching the 48 Hours episode about this now. Her story is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I hadn't really heard a lot about this but I am watching the 48 Hours episode about this now. Her story is ridiculous.
    It's laughable how narcissist she really is. She truly believes she's going to come out of all this innocent. Uhm...yeah.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    If the roommate went 5 days without doing laundry or even showering, that makes some sense since Travis' body was not found until what, 5 days later... They must not have been home at all.
    The house was huge!! The death hag that I am, I looked on a real estate website and found other houses in the area that were for sale (Travis's isn't) and looked at the floor plans. I was wondering how you could go 5 days without smelling something. It looks like Travis had the large master suite, so obviously the roommates would have had their own bathrooms and plenty of space.

From what I have read it seems like the roommates weren't home very often, and from what I understand I think they were all salesmen so maybe they were away on business. I will say the 911 call is weird to me. When they found his body no one seemed to be really upset, they were just talking normally to the dispatcher like everything was cool........not like they just found their friend dead in the shower. Maybe I am off base, but it seems like Travis collected people that used him for his money and didn't care too much about him. I have seen a few friends on the talk shows, but only one of them seemed super upset about his murder.

Deathgoddess Guest

That is kind of cool his picture is on there. I honestly didn't know you could do that. I guess it makes sense to do that since no-one wants to remember him the way he looked the last way he looked....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Deathgoddess Guest
    Here is his blog:
    http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/

Really sad to read a lot of it, especially knowing what happened to him shortly after writing the last entries. There is one that she commented on *shiver*, so strange to think about.

[QUOTE]This type of dating to me is like a very long job interview and can be exponentially more mentally taxing. Desperately trying to find out if my date has an axe murderer penned up inside of her and knowing she is wondering the same thing about me. That’s usually when I think myself into a panic and start acting weird in consequence to trying so hard to act normal.[QUOTE]

This made me shiver she didn't use an axe but...............

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post

From what I have read it seems like the roommates weren't home very often, and from what I understand I think they were all salesmen so maybe they were away on business. I will say the 911 call is weird to me. When they found his body no one seemed to be really upset, they were just talking normally to the dispatcher like everything was cool........not like they just found their friend dead in the shower. Maybe I am off base, but it seems like Travis collected people that used him for his money and didn't care too much about him. I have seen a few friends on the talk shows, but only one of them seemed super upset about his murder.
    With all due respect there are no rules to society that says that we have to be screaming and in a panic. Maybe he was just in shock. Unfortunately when people are in shock they can speak in a very monotone way making it sound like they are talking normal without any emotion. I know of a few other cases that I am referring to like the Billy Cope case when he called 9-1-1 about his daughter being dead but "without emotion"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And it was his last blog post. I imagine she read that herself. I couldn't help but wonder if she crossed his mind while writing that. She had already slashed tires and displayed other signs that she might be crazy.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

I wonder if she had drugged him so he would not be able to fight her off properly, quite easy for her if they had sex the same day she makes him a drink slips something in to make him drowsy, he goes for a shower to maybe waken himself up cos he feels weird and then she made her move? Were there any drugs found in his system or would they even show up in his system 5 days after when eventually found ?
    Last edited by Mysticakasha; 01-25-2013 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    I wonder if she had drugged him so he would not be able to fight her off properly quite easy for her if they had sex the same day she makes him a drink slips something in to make him drowsy he goes for a shower to maybe waken himself up cos he feels weird and then she made her move? Were there any drugs found in his system or would they even show up in his system 5 days after when eventually found ?
    I hadn't thought of this. GHB only hangs around for 12 hours I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

That's a very good theory. Might even explain why he was sitting in the shower before the attack. Also might explain that expression in the close up shot that is so freaky. While I'm on the subject of the pictures, did anyone think it was strange that she photographed his back? I think she was already going through the motions in her mind while snapping those photos. This chick is nuts.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 01-25-2013 at 11:55 AM.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    That's a very good theory. Might even explain why he was sitting in the shower before the attack. Also might explain that expression in the close up shot that is so freaky. While I'm on the subject of the pictures, did anyone think it was strange that she photographed his back? I think she was already going through the motions in her mind while snapping those photos. This chick is nuts.
    I think she was trying to decide how to attack him and that is why she was snapping pics of his back. When she talks about the pictures in the police interrogation video it is mega-creepy, like she is reliving the moments with glee. I took some time and watched a couple of the complete interrogations and they are freaky, it is obvious the detective knew she was lying the whole time and he just waited and kept backing her into a corner.

Like her or not,(and this may have already been noted) Nancy Grace has the Cliff notes on this case on HLN.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

Maybe because I hadn't seen this before now but I don't think his expression is that creepy in that one in the shower. In fact he had that same expression or similar in shots they showed on 48 Hours of the two of them together. I think it's just a face he makes or that somehow comes out in pictures. Not to say he wasn't realizing something... I just happened to notice after seeing the shower picture and not knowing the story then watching the show shortly after I noticed the exact same and very similar expression in other pictures from way before that day.

Wendy A. Guest
    Here is his blog:
    http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/

Really sad to read a lot of it, especially knowing what happened to him shortly after writing the last entries. There is one that she commented on *shiver*, so strange to think about.
    That was BEYOND creepy!

Rhonda Guest
    Not that ANYONE deserves a death like he experienced, but Travis was kind-of a douchebag, imo. He was pretentious and full of himself.

Jodi is a complete whack-job, but she kinda reminds me of Betty Broderick. Going all bat-shit because of being treated badly, being unstable to begin with - and having just the right amount of socio-pathic killer thrown in for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post

I know at least 1 of the pictures accidentally went off- I think its the pic of him and Jodi's leg appears in it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    maybe because i hadn't seen this before now but i don't think his expression is that creepy in that one in the shower. In fact he had that same expression or similar in shots they showed on 48 hours of the two of them together. I think it's just a face he makes or that somehow comes out in pictures. Not to say he wasn't realizing something... I just happened to notice after seeing the shower picture and not knowing the story then watching the show shortly after i noticed the exact same and very similar expression in other pictures from way before that day.
    agree
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
    Not that ANYONE deserves a death like he experienced, but Travis was kind-of a douchebag, imo. He was pretentious and full of himself.

Jodi is a complete whack-job, but she kinda reminds me of Betty Broderick. Going all bat-shit because of being treated badly, being unstable to begin with - and having just the right amount of socio-pathic killer thrown in for good measure.
    AGREE~They are both gross
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

Well he was a motivational speaker .... I guess people have their own opinions of people but perhaps he was "full of himself" when really he was just a overly happy, positive guy.

BAR: what is your siggy quote from???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As far as laundry I only do it once a week or even less. I'm not wearing dirty things or anything I just don't need to do it that often. I probably have too many clothes. And I don't have kids or a husband, I'm sure they add plenty of laundry to the mix.

dallasdawn Guest
    Hi all,

I have been lurking for years, but not sure I have ever posted before. I have been following this case pretty closely in the last weeks. No death hags in my house to bounce my idea off, so I was glad to see there was a posting here. I am going to spend some time figuring out how to post pics here. I guess through photo bucket or can I direct post a photo right into my posts?

Anyway, here's my idea of what happened, now that I have read the autopsy report, police report, and seen (i think) most of the crime scene and camera photos.

I have watched Jodi's interviews with police and 48hrs many times. I have noticed that when she is lying she speaks slower, and her body language slows. Its strange to watch her now that I have spotted it. When she is saying something true she says it really quickly and then skips past to thinking of the next lie. LIke she is carefully trying to remember what she already said so she doesn't slip up. Some of her details did come across to me as true.

I believe that Travis thought Jodi had already left. He went to shower. Whether to wash her off, or contemplate his "sins" from the afternoon they just had. Some of his photos he appears deep in thought, and some his head is bowed as if praying. He does not seem to be aware anyone was there. In her interviews about the intruders, Jodi said she was on the floor next to the tub. I believe this. I think she went back in the house, and sneaked into the bathroom. She is a small girl, with the shower running. Easy not to hear her.

The beginning of the series of photos all seem to be angle upwards toward Travis, as if taken from nearer to the floor. The bathtub is next to the shower, so she would have only needed to push the camera out and hit the button. (no flash needed as there is a separate light in the ceiling in the shower. The photo that is blurry and he seems to look surprised, is when I think he noticed her or she finally came out of her hiding spot. It is also possible that she had the camera auto shoot and hid in the toilet stall which would have been out of the shower's line of view. She could possibly have put something on top of the camera (but not blocking the viewer) so he wouldn't notice the camera on the floor. This would explain why most of the shots in the beginning were really dark, and then the shots after she surprised him and he now looks uncomfortable, are really bright. (because she picked up the camera and stepped out of hiding)

I think she was armed already when she went in the bathroom. In the final alive shot of Travis where he is sitting down in that tiny shower, she had to already have a weapon. Why would he sit in such an uncomfortable position and just stare at her that way?
    Since there are no reports of any cast off at all on the shower grouting, or ceiling, I think maybe soon after that photo, he tried to get out of the shower. But in that position the only way would be to get out hands first on the floor outside the shower, ending up on his hands and knees. (the way jodi described last seeing him alive, multiple times) I think this is the moment the stabbing began. He went in a straight line from the shower to the sink where he coughed up blood. Jodi would have been behind him at this point, stabbing him in the back. He fell over backwards in the struggle, knocking Jodi down too. I think this is when the blurry photo is taken of the pant leg and Travis bleeding, with his hand reaching up towards his throat that was just cut. I think she stopped attacking then and he got up and ran towards the bedroom but collapsed in the hall. (where the large blood pool was found) Jodi then grabbed the sheet off the bed to drag him back to the bathroom on. This makes more sense with the blood evidence.
    All the way down the hallway, blood had run down the walls. But photos show him being dragged down the hall in a sheet. So he had to be bleeding extremely heavily already when he went into the hallway.

As for the gunshot, I think its possible as she shoved him back in the shower he could have twitched or gurgled, or she possibly just wanted to be sure he was dead. Which is why the evidence shows no real bleeding inside his head around that bullet. He was already dead.

I have a picture of the reflection in Travis' eye when that last alive photo of him was taken. Will have to figure out how to post that, unless someone else has already done that?

glad to meet you all

dallasdawn Guest
    can anyone tell me how to post a pdf file? I could post the police report and autopsy report if I knew how.

travis eye picture outlined

Attachment 45137

actual bathroom from when house was sold (note taps missing and air freshener)

Attachment 45138

bathroom floor plan

Attachment 45139

it might be easier to stick it on dropbox and then link it from there

dallasdawn Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickedkitten View Post
    it might be easier to stick it on dropbox and then link it from there
    thanks. checking out what dropbox is now.

dallasdawn Guest
    ok I am going to give this a try. this is detective flores police report, and the autopsy report for anyone interested.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hru0o4w39h...visautopsy.pdf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g1tj27qc41...tionreport.pdf

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dallasdawn View Post
    Hi all,

I have been lurking for years, but not sure I have ever posted before. I have been following this case pretty closely in the last weeks. No death hags in my house to bounce my idea off, so I was glad to see there was a posting here. I am going to spend some time figuring out how to post pics here. I guess through photo bucket or can I direct post a photo right into my posts?

Anyway, here's my idea of what happened, now that I have read the autopsy report, police report, and seen (i think) most of the crime scene and camera photos.

I have watched Jodi's interviews with police and 48hrs many times. I have noticed that when she is lying she speaks slower, and her body language slows. Its strange to watch her now that I have spotted it. When she is saying something true she says it really quickly and then skips past to thinking of the next lie. LIke she is carefully trying to remember what she already said so she doesn't slip up. Some of her details did come across to me as true.

I believe that Travis thought Jodi had already left. He went to shower. Whether to wash her off, or contemplate his "sins" from the afternoon they just had. Some of his photos he appears deep in thought, and some his head is bowed as if praying. He does not seem to be aware anyone was there. In her interviews about the intruders, Jodi said she was on the floor next to the tub. I believe this. I think she went back in the house, and sneaked into the bathroom. She is a small girl, with the shower running. Easy not to hear her.

The beginning of the series of photos all seem to be angle upwards toward Travis, as if taken from nearer to the floor. The bathtub is next to the shower, so she would have only needed to push the camera out and hit the button. (no flash needed as there is a separate light in the ceiling in the shower. The photo that is blurry and he seems to look surprised, is when I think he noticed her or she finally came out of her hiding spot. It is also possible that she had the camera auto shoot and hid in the toilet stall which would have been out of the shower's line of view. She could possibly have put something on top of the camera (but not blocking the viewer) so he wouldn't notice the camera on the floor. This would explain why most of the shots in the beginning were really dark, and then the shots after she surprised him and he now looks uncomfortable, are really bright. (because she picked up the camera and stepped out of hiding)

I think she was armed already when she went in the bathroom. In the final alive shot of Travis where he is sitting down in that tiny shower, she had to already have a weapon. Why would he sit in such an uncomfortable position and just stare at her that way?
    Since there are no reports of any cast off at all on the shower grouting, or ceiling, I think maybe soon after that photo, he tried to get out of the shower. But in that position the only way would be to get out hands first on the floor outside the shower, ending up on his hands and knees. (the way jodi described last seeing him alive, multiple times) I think this is the moment the stabbing began. He went in a straight line from the shower to the sink where he coughed up blood. Jodi would have been behind him at this point, stabbing him in the back. He fell over backwards in the struggle, knocking Jodi down too. I think this is when the blurry photo is taken of the pant leg and Travis bleeding, with his hand reaching up towards his throat that was just cut. I think she stopped attacking then and he got up and ran towards the bedroom but collapsed in the hall. (where the large blood pool was found) Jodi then grabbed the sheet off the bed to drag him back to the bathroom on. This makes more sense with the blood evidence.
    All the way down the hallway, blood had run down the walls. But photos show him being dragged down the hall in a sheet. So he had to be bleeding extremely heavily already when he went into the hallway.

As for the gunshot, I think its possible as she shoved him back in the shower he could have twitched or gurgled, or she possibly just wanted to be sure he was dead. Which is why the evidence shows no real bleeding inside his head around that bullet. He was already dead.

I have a picture of the reflection in Travis' eye when that last alive photo of him was taken. Will have to figure out how to post that, unless someone else has already done that?

glad to meet you all
    So glad you are here Dallas! Your scenario seems pretty legit, I agree with you about her telling parts of the truth......I think she knew that forensics would have a pretty good idea of what happened so she knew she had to be pretty truthful about he events (well other than admiting she was the one with the knife and the gun).

I am obsessed with this case right now, I have watched everything available and it is heartbreaking. Travis seems like a pretty nice guy that got duped by this pathological liar and psychopath. I know he was having sex with her, but I think she was the one keeping that alive. He may not have been perfect, but he sure does have a lot of people that are saying he was a nice guy, and she basically has NO ONE in the world saying anything nice about her. Very unfortunate for him that she was at that conference where they met. She would have eventually killed someone though, she has the crazy in her.

So glad you are here Dallas! Your scenario seems pretty legit, I agree with you about her telling parts of the truth......I think she knew that forensics would have a pretty good idea of what happened so she knew she had to be pretty truthful about he events (well other than admiting she was the one with the knife and the gun).

I am obsessed with this case right now, I have watched everything available and it is heartbreaking. Travis seems like a pretty nice guy that got duped by this pathological liar and psychopath. I know he was having sex with her, but I think she was the one keeping that alive. He may not have been perfect, but he sure does have a lot of people that are saying he was a nice guy, and she basically has NO ONE in the world saying anything nice about her. Very unfortunate for him that she was at that conference where they met. She would have eventually killed someone though, she has the crazy in her.
    Dallas, if I may echo Deathgoddess, that is some amazingly good work on your part! Glad you're a part of the team here, and look forward to your contributions! I think the majority of us know she'll be convicted, it's the punishment we're waiting to find out. And since she is quite the attention whore, I'm sure even after her sentence we won't be hearing the last of her...
    --William Shakespeare!

I LOL'd like a 12 yr old boy at a caption on Nancy Grace. "Ex-BF states he & Arias enjoyed ana*l sex." Yes....complete with the asterisk for the "A".

myra_manes Guest
    Wasn't the defense supposed to start their closing argument yesterday?
    Did anything happen?

Thanks ..

dallasdawn Guest
    thanks for the welcome guys. trial today was only slightly interesting. 3 witnesses and not much new information other than the girl travis was cheating with was not putting out (explains why he stuck with jodi even after her case of the crazies took over) prosecutor asked so after you caught him lying cheating, etc did you ever feel her deserved this? and stuck up a photo of travis gaping neck wound wide open. was extremely gruesome. i have a copy but its watermarked from another forum so probably wouldnt be too classy a move. definitely the worst photo of him I have seen.

of course, his family had not seen that photo before and it was used for shock value. so one of travis' sisters jumped up and left the court, the other sister basically had a nervous breakdown. and jodi did her patented pretending to cry while hiding behind her hair routine. (god i hate this girl!)

after that, couple of travis' friends testified about basically nothing. the girl couldnt remember a thing and stared at the ceiling a LOT. apparently the answers she was looking for weren't up there. defense and prosecution got tired of her and let her leave the stand.

next was that girl's brother who testified basically, that travis and jodi held hands sometimes, that he knew travis liked his other girlfriend too cause he was nice to her, that jodi packs tons of stupid shit like makeup and crap for hiking trips and that it pissed travis off. they had an argument once where they didnt talk for a while 30 minutes. wow!

oh, and the media apprached a juror yesterday and lunch so now jurors will travel with security guards when they are court.

only interesting moment was the shocking photo and the family was so damn distraught after seeing it, the my morbid curiosity was voided by heartache from seeing their faces.

here's a couple shots of interest that I saved.

this is from yesterday in court. Jodi's best friend and Jodi's mom. you can judge their behavior in court for yourself just by looking.

this is Jodi's please love me face she slaps on whenever one of her friends is on the stand.

this whole case makes me sick and I wish we could have some vigilante type justice. just the pic I saw today shows there was absolutely NO WAY this was self defense if any one ever actually believed that. She almost cut his damn head off!

How did I miss this story???

1. You can't say anal?? If I *sterick does it make it dirtier? Oh Nancy Grace don't ever change!

2. I just read through the entire thread and would like to know who the digital camera belonged to? I assume it was his because of the camera bag but I believe I read that she also did photography. If someone could clear that up for me I would appreciate it.

stay_zee Guest
    She said in her 48 hrs interview that it was his new camera and they were fooling around taking pictures to try it out. Thats why there were naked pictures on it.

He said she was "a three hole wonder"
    then
    She made him a 27 hole wonder

stay_zee Guest
    ha hahahahah ha out loud.!!!!

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by baroque1 View Post
    then
    *rimshot*

Quote Originally Posted by SheeBee View Post
    How did I miss this story???

1. You can't say anal?? If I *sterick does it make it dirtier? Oh Nancy Grace don't ever change!

LMAO. Apparently using a " * " makes anal less offensive since you can't really see the whole word. Genius.

Personally...I think she should be jailed for multiple anal partners without payment or her own DVD series. Dummy.

then
    Bam!

I love how the attorney today couldn't find a word for erection so he said "makes it big". Dear God. I Lol'd across 3 rooms. What a dunce.
    Last edited by LLC; 01-30-2013 at 07:46 PM.

then
    I think I found a new quote line.

Venom Guest
    thanks for the welcome guys. trial today was only slightly interesting. 3 witnesses and not much new information other than the girl travis was cheating with was not putting out (explains why he stuck with jodi even after her case of the crazies took over) prosecutor asked so after you caught him lying cheating, etc did you ever feel her deserved this? and stuck up a photo of travis gaping neck wound wide open. was extremely gruesome. i have a copy but its watermarked from another forum so probably wouldnt be too classy a move. definitely the worst photo of him I have seen.

of course, his family had not seen that photo before and it was used for shock value. so one of travis' sisters jumped up and left the court, the other sister basically had a nervous breakdown. and jodi did her patented pretending to cry while hiding behind her hair routine. (god i hate this girl!)

after that, couple of travis' friends testified about basically nothing. the girl couldnt remember a thing and stared at the ceiling a LOT. apparently the answers she was looking for weren't up there. defense and prosecution got tired of her and let her leave the stand.

next was that girl's brother who testified basically, that travis and jodi held hands sometimes, that he knew travis liked his other girlfriend too cause he was nice to her, that jodi packs tons of stupid shit like makeup and crap for hiking trips and that it pissed travis off. they had an argument once where they didnt talk for a while 30 minutes. wow!

oh, and the media apprached a juror yesterday and lunch so now jurors will travel with security guards when they are court.

only interesting moment was the shocking photo and the family was so damn distraught after seeing it, the my morbid curiosity was voided by heartache from seeing their faces.

this is from yesterday in court. Jodi's best friend and Jodi's mom. you can judge their behavior in court for yourself just by looking.

this is Jodi's please love me face she slaps on whenever one of her friends is on the stand.

this whole case makes me sick and I wish we could have some vigilante type justice. just the pic I saw today shows there was absolutely NO WAY this was self defense if any one ever actually believed that. She almost cut his damn head off!
    dallasdawn, Do you have the link to the website with the photo?

Hi dallasdawn and welcome to the forum. I have been following this story religiously on court tv but have to rely on fad/forum for the juicy bits. You had some very interesting posts thanks for sharing. I agree self defense NO WAY I feel no sympathy for her she's a cold blooded killer and anything other than the death penalty would be an injustice!

Deathgoddess Guest
    Yeah that pic that the Prosectuor flashed was BRUTAL and unexpected. I felt so sorry for that girl that was on the stand. It was obvious that she dated him when she was young and inexperienced and she was not excited about reliving all of that. Arias sure did stare her down! You know she was seething inside when the girl was saying how Travis was wanting to marry her.

I have been watching some of the older trail coverage and it is astounding to me how often she said he was "strong" and "moody" and "violent" when she was talking to the detective.......long before she knew she was a suspect...........she has been prepping for this defense the whole time.

Deathgoddess Guest
    While searching for info on this case I came across a website called "************.net", seriously. I am at work so I am not going to click on the link, but I am curious

myra_manes Guest
    Wow ..
    Thank you for the great updates ..

Jodi's friend looks high and her mom looks bored ..

Yeah that pic that the Prosectuor flashed was BRUTAL and unexpected. I felt so sorry for that girl that was on the stand. It was obvious that she dated him when she was young and inexperienced and she was not excited about reliving all of that. Arias sure did stare her down! You know she was seething inside when the girl was saying how Travis was wanting to marry her.

I have been watching some of the older trail coverage and it is astounding to me how often she said he was "strong" and "moody" and "violent" when she was talking to the detective.......long before she knew she was a suspect...........she has been prepping for this defense the whole time.
    is this Cancun girl or the other one he was seeing?

dallasdawn Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    dallasdawn, Do you have the link to the website with the photo?
    its on the mydeathspace site but U couldn't find it in their thread. nicely enough another site used it too. scroll almost to the bottom and it has a big red graphics picture warning. it really is pretty bad. you'll know which one the prosecutor used once you click them.

not sure how big of death hags everyone is in this thread so I will offer fair warning that it's a gruesome picture.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho....php?p=8784283