Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias charged with killing Travis Alexander

Thanks!

stay_zee Guest
    Goddess, thank you for the video link

buggesi Guest
    [QUOTE=Elizabeth;1347207]Just new to this case, and WOW!!! In the words of Sheldon from "Big Bang Theory" "Bitch be crazy"

This psycho is absolutely nuts, and hopefully she will get what she deserves....the pictures are absolutely telling, and the blood spatter always tells the true story of what happened....[/QUOTE

I guess her momma didn't have her tested!

San Disk cards are pretty indestructible. THey have survived plane crashes and tsunamis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    San Disk cards are pretty indestructible. THey have survived plane crashes and tsunamis.
    Some parts of the murder she seemed to plan so well, but others she didn't think about, like the memory card thing! She made sure to dye her hair so people wouldn't recognize her, she rented a car and took her cell battery out so she wouldn't be tracked, she even wrote in her diary about how sad she was that Travis was dead. But she left a bloody palm print and DNA at the scene......I think she is a psychopath, definitely, but I kind of wonder if she has some sort of multiple personality disorder too.

the jury left until the 29th, the state ended.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    the jury left until the 29th, the state ended.
    Odd lapse in time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

stay_zee Guest
    So the defense won't present til the 29th?

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stay_zee View Post
    So the defense won't present til the 29th?
    That's the plan.

I'd love to see some crime scene pics (Not that thats even possible). But the knife would is so severe, she slit his throat so deep it went to the spine. Almost like Nicole Brown

**Update I did find something if anyone is interested, please let me know. I don't want to post it just yet incase of some kind of legal thing. OR something...

I was watching Nancy Grace today & they were saying that the Defense's request for an aquittal was denied because of the evidence that was this: the M.E &/or lead investigator was asked about what was the 1st FATAL injury and because the autopsy showed the shot was fired but left Travis alive and still somewhat able to fight, then the stab woulds were next, that is evidence that can be described as "cruel". For her to shoot the victim and leave him alive after is 'cruel'
    Last edited by Tiffany; 01-19-2013 at 11:59 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pyt, have you seen the huffington post slide show linked earlier in this thread? It has some brutal crime scene photos as well as the pictures found on the camera card. They are very graphic.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    Pyt, have you seen the huffington post slide show linked earlier in this thread? It has some brutal crime scene photos as well as the pictures found on the camera card. They are very graphic.
    No I have not. Thanks for the update. I will look for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Deathgoddess Guest
    I'd love to see some crime scene pics (Not that thats even possible). But the knife would is so severe, she slit his throat so deep it went to the spine. Almost like Nicole Brown

**Update I did find something if anyone is interested, please let me know. I don't want to post it just yet incase of some kind of legal thing. OR something...

I was watching Nancy Grace today & they were saying that the Defense's request for an aquittal was denied because of the evidence that was this: the M.E &/or lead investigator was asked about what was the 1st FATAL injury and because the autopsy showed the shot was fired but left Travis alive and still somewhat able to fight, then the stab woulds were next, that is evidence that can be described as "cruel". For her to shoot the victim and leave him alive after is 'cruel'
    Yeah the Huffington post pics are pretty graphic, they also have some x-rays of his head that were shown in court and the autopsy photos. There seems to be some dispute over what happened first, gun shot or stab wound. From what I have read it seems like they have almost come to the conclusion that she stabbed him in the heart first and then stabbed him in the back and other places and finally shot him. I am not so sure that I believe that though

stay_zee Guest
    The case will air on 48 hrs tonight. It is the same video Goddesss linked to.

Quote Originally Posted by stay_zee View Post
    The case will air on 48 hrs tonight. It is the same video Goddesss linked to.
    Ooooh!!! I wanna see!!! What time/channel??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by maryd View Post
    Ooooh!!! I wanna see!!! What time/channel??
    10pm tonight, Mary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On CBS, 10est

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    10pm tonight, Mary
    Thanks, Finnegan!! Will be sure to watch!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    On CBS, 10est
    Thanks Bettie!!! I'm sure we'll all be back on here after we've seen it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had to miss the show. did it say anything new?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    I had to miss the show. did it say anything new?
    I didn't see all of it cuz I fell asleep! The parts that I did see didn't tell me anything I hadn't already read/seen. The only "new" thing for me was seeing/hearing Jodi being interviewed. She was very soft spoken and almost child-like at times. And dare I say it, if I hadn't known what she'd done, she seemed almost likable. That was really creepy!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I missed it too! If there is a link to watch the whole episode online, normally there is. Please post. Greatly appreciated. I've only gotten bits & pieces of this case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I missed it too! If there is a link to watch the whole episode online, normally there is. Please post. Greatly appreciated. I've only gotten bits & pieces of this case.
    This particular episode is not yet on cbs.com, but I see other episodes of 48 hours are there. Maybe check back and it'll be there in a few days/next week?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks Mary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's there now...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Deathgoddess Guest
    I watched it last night, and it was mostly the same exact thing with a little update at the end. The update was mostly the stuff that we have all been reading on Huffington post and all of that. Nothing earth shattering. Still incredibly creepy when you know what she did and you know that she was lying to 48 hours the whole first time. They show some really unflattering stuff in the beginning too, like during the first interview with her (when it had been less than a month since she butchered her Ex boyfriend) and she was putting on makeup and smiling.

Someone posted earlier that she was actually "quite likable" and I couldn't agree more. Which means she has all the makings of a true psychopath. I know she did it, the evidence proves she did it (nothing like a bloody palm print to say "you were there") but I still struggle with how a petite person like her was able to create such carnage.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Quote Originally Posted by Lout_Rampage View Post
    It doesn't add up at all. Not the timeline or the recreation. They think she slit his throat to the bone, then dragged him back to the bathroom, then shot him him the head which caused him to spray blood all over the sink?? So he was standing at the sink during the headshot after he was nearly decapitated according to this theory? Maybe I'm just misinterpreting that. Either way the whole thing is very very strange.
    I agree with you. Donâ??t get me wrong, she probably did hulk out with rage and all, but I doubt that she was able to juggle a gun, a knife, and a digital camera whilst also dragging a man. I was just reading that the pathologist Dr Horn was saying that he couldnâ??t have been shot first but there isnâ??t any evidence to corroborate it?

Audpaud Guest
    I'm thinking the logistics of it was part of the delay in the charges? The NG reenactment isn't very convincing and the whole scenario in what? Less than two minutes? Why not just set the damn camera down? Was he still struggling and she wanted it handy for more pics? Like narcissistic sociopath Darlie Routier, I don't think this one would cover for an accomplice if there was any chance she could giggle/wiggle out of a potential death sentence either. Just can't wrap my mind about the sequence of events that MUST have taken place in that short amount of time.

(I'm new to this case and have been catching up.) Just saw her hauntingly beautiful rendition of O Holy Night...which made me wonder if she had a religious background prior to converting to Mormonism? There's lots of info out there on the victims dysfunctional childhood but couldn't find much about hers. Not as an excuse - but for some reason I find the childhoods of murderers fascinating . . . gotta blame Ted Bundy for that, I guess lol...that's the first time the whole "nature vs nurture" debate really got my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    Someone posted earlier that she was actually "quite likable" and I couldn't agree more. Which means she has all the makings of a true psychopath. I know she did it, the evidence proves she did it (nothing like a bloody palm print to say "you were there") but I still struggle with how a petite person like her was able to create such carnage.
    People are also saying that Jodie's friends were for the most part males because Jodie thought she was better than most women, Jodie did not like girls, she thought she was the prettiest girl, the funniest, etc. Really full of herself.

If anyone is or was watching Nancy Grace there is video of Jodie, in jail and with the cameras rolling I guess someone sat down to interview her behind bars or alone in that little seclusion, I kid you not Jodie was giggling and had even a blush brush and was saying "don't start yet" as she seemed happy and certainly not remorseful at all- in fact, trying to get makeup on. The camera caught it all.
    Last edited by Tiffany; 01-22-2013 at 06:12 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Deathgoddess Guest
    People are also saying that Jodie's friends were for the most part males because Jodie thought she was better than most women, Jodie did not like girls, she thought she was the prettiest girl, the funniest, etc. Really full of herself.

If anyone is or was watching Nancy Grace there is video of Jodie, in jail and with the cameras rolling I guess someone sat down to interview her behind bars or alone in that little seclusion, I kid you not Jodie was giggling and had even a blush brush and was saying "don't start yet" as she seemed happy and certainly not remorseful at all- in fact, trying to get makeup on. The camera caught it all.
    She does seem like the type of girl that wouldn't get along with other women, she needed all of the male attention to herself. I was just watching a clip of a Nancy Grace episode and they had someone on that was talking about why none of her friends or family are coming out in her defense. Basically the researcher says she doesn't have any friends because she is a serial relationship jumper, she reshapes herself everytime there is a man she is interested in, so she has no long term friendships (psychopath?)

That footage of her laughing and putting on make up is in the 48 hours recap of the case. Terrifiing to watch, she never seems serious when it comes to the case, she is always laughing and making jokes.

PurrPurr Guest
    To be honest - and I'll probably be considered "catty" for this - but I don't see where she's all that hot. She's not Quasimodo ugly, but let's just say Cindy Crawford has nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    To be honest - and I'll probably be considered "catty" for this - but I don't see where she's all that hot. She's not Quasimodo ugly, but let's just say Cindy Crawford has nothing to worry about.
    Then I'm catty right there with ya!

Jodie A is really not pretty physically.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jodie A is really not pretty physically.....
    Nor spiritually, emotionally, and figuratively. Something about a woman that stalks you and then cuts your head half off that lacks appeal. She even looks like she could transform into one of those flying monkeys from The Wizard of Oz. She must have some special moves.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

of course not inside nor outside
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by LLC View Post
    Then I'm catty right there with ya!
    Me three! She's a buttaface!
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

PurrPurr Guest
    Attorney: 'It's smelling pretty bad' for Jodi Arias defense:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/2...osecution-case

Neko! Guest
    Attorney: 'It's smelling pretty bad' for Jodi Arias defense:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/2...osecution-case
    Yep, it's pretty much smelling like bullshit whatever the defense is gonna say. The one thing that guy didn't say (or at least didn't catch) was that it's about rage.

Neko! Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Audpaud View Post
    . Not as an excuse - but for some reason I find the childhoods of murderers fascinating . . . gotta blame Ted Bundy for that, I guess lol...that's the first time the whole "nature vs nurture" debate really got my attention.
    Something I'd be interested in hearing others opinions on as well. As much as I've read, there seems to be as much weighed on the horrible childhood as there is on the fine/good childhood to make my mind not made up at all.

Neko! Guest

Venom Guest
    I've been thinking that since I saw her picture, I just don't think she's as pretty as people make her out to be.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm new to this story read all the thread, by looking at the photos he looks oblivious to anyone being there photographing him maybe thinking she had left already then theres that face shot where to me thats when he see's her maybe holding a gun at him it's very haunting then to see the death pics, I just can't comprehend anyone doing so much to kill someone she must have been full of pure hatred for the guy totally flipped out and she looks like butter wouldn't melt, shocking anyways wanted to ask did she make a statement to what injury she caused first when she eventually admitted to killing him? i only ask because of the speculation to which came first the gunshot or the stabbing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anyone else think it's even a little bit weird or (kinda gross) that both of his roommates went 5 days without doing any laundry at all? My washer/dryer at the very least twice a week, usually more and I'm the only person that ever uses it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

MinLynn Guest
    Well, from what I understand, the roommates weren't home and the one that was home when the body was found had just came home so I didn't find it odd that laundry hadn't been done.

If the roommate went 5 days without doing laundry or even showering, that makes some sense since Travis' body was not found until what, 5 days later... They must not have been home at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree with that lady except she would have had to have stabbed him first because the bullet casing fell into a pool of blood. It could be she stabbed him, he came out of the shower and tried to fight her off so she dropped the camera, she picks up the gun and shoots him in the face, he turns around and staggers down the hall, collapses, she slits his throat and then in a rage stabs him up. He's dead so she can go back into the bathroom to get the camera and then drag his body down the hall.

Wendy A. Guest
    did you hear someone is selling her art work on ebay? That's sickening. Who would want to own anything drawn or whatever by someone like that? http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...ry?id=18272752