Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias charged with killing Travis Alexander

Gothwitch Guest

This is still my favourite one... how worried does he look!!!!
    Love the one of them in the water though... aah those happy days between them meeting, falling in love and her trying to remove his head with a blunt penknife!!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothwitch View Post

This is still my favourite one... how worried does he look!!!!
    Love the one of them in the water though... aah those happy days between them meeting, falling in love and her trying to remove his head with a blunt penknife!!
    He does look uncomfortable! He should have run when he had the chance.

Gothwitch Guest
    Dont know if he could... it looks like she may have had a grip of a couple of things that he wanted to keep hold of..lol !

beatlebaby4 Guest
    true

Deathgoddess Guest
    I have been reading all about this story tonight and it is MESSED UP!!

The first place i came was to my good ole FAD boards to see if anyone had found the pics........ I am a sick sick person. But i am happy to see i am not the only person who wants to see them

BTW how in the hell does she expect us to believe that she got away from an intruder, make that 2 intruders, and stopped to get her PURSE!! Seriously?? She seems pretty happy in the interview , kind of like "now no one can have him so yay"!!

oh, i am relieved. i was scared JOEY Arias had gone off.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

Nicki Guest
    Sock it to her....Poor Jody is going down for the count!

The Lucky One Guest
    I hope she gets it BIG TIME!

cherryghost Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by octobersky View Post
    http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z...t=IMG_2092.jpg

There are photos of the house on here. Someone was able to get in to see it. Enjoy.
    Interesting!

Well that was an understatement I just found the whole 380 something photos OMG! Jody is a very unnattractive woman! Travis just wasnt into her thats obvious by the photos! Oh that and he never looks very happy with her! Eeekkkk!
    Last edited by cherryghost; 03-23-2009 at 05:45 PM.

cherryghost Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I saw it too. She is crazier than a shithouse rat.

I would not want to run into her in a dark alley.
    She has mad and ugly eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    I have been reading all about this story tonight and it is MESSED UP!!

The first place i came was to my good ole FAD boards to see if anyone had found the pics........ I am a sick sick person. But i am happy to see i am not the only person who wants to see them

BTW how in the hell does she expect us to believe that she got away from an intruder, make that 2 intruders, and stopped to get her PURSE!! Seriously?? She seems pretty happy in the interview , kind of like "now no one can have him so yay"!!
    Doesn't everyone know that it is only polite to let your intended victim go once the gun jams and to also let her grab her purse? They teach this in Murder 101 at Killer University.

The police say that the actual death photos aren't very clear but I wish I could see them and judge for myself. Stingy detectives. Keeping all the evidence to themselves.
    Just another unsympathetic child from hell.

cherryghost Guest

Red face

Personally I could never live in a house with so much BROWN!

Its a ghostly huge and cold home even tho its all brown! I imagine he was only renting!

Can now see why the roommates didnt realised he was dead in room for 5 days! Sadly! OMG in a place like that they could have been home while she murdered him and still not realised anything was wrong! Ensuites???

IrishBabe Guest
    She really wasn't all that attractive. Her mug shot:

Holy forehead!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

NOVSTORM Guest
    Good post..this was a really strange deal..I hope dominc dunn does a special onit sometime.

Her trial is going to start January 2nd.
    http://www.franchiseherald.com/artic...-set-feb-1.htm

I just cannot believe it has been this long and her trial is finally going to begin...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Defense claims victim was an abusive sexual deviant.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...ry?id=18119972

Don't you hate it when you accidentally take pictures of your bloody former lover
    lying on the floor of the shower, and again when you are dragging his body around the room?

They should really make a lock for the camera to prevent this common problem.

"Found on the camera's memory card were pictures of their final sexual encounter, shots of Alexander in the shower -- seconds before he was killed -- and pictures that appeared to be taken accidentally when the camera was dropped. One of the images shows Alexander's bloody body, and another shows Arias actually dragging his body across the ground."
    Last edited by TheWrath of MadelineKahn; 01-03-2013 at 08:20 AM.

This bitch is cray cray - no doubt about it. Nancy was showing some pretty good pics of him in the shower last night, I hope someone here can post them.

I can't believe he was in the shower for 5 days - I mean I know his roomies' thought he was out of town, but it is still just a sad situation. I can't imagine being in the house for 5 days not knowing there was a dead body in the other room.
    My Posse's On Broadway

Ask and you shall receive. Ok I'll stick warnings in even though no blood. Last pic I will post is him dead in the shower. His twig and berries are blurred out and I don't see blood, but he is dead.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	310 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	44858

Name:	Capture2.JPG 
Views:	290 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	44859

This is the dead one. Warning warning. I can't link it cause it's a screen shot.

Name:	Capture3.JPG 
Views:	411 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	44860
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Bombshell Beauty? Hmmm....I don't know.
    She did kill the crap out of him though. And hard too.

Thanks for the pics Miho
    I found this one of Nancy's face when she got hold of those pictures.

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-01-03 at 11.13.35 AM.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	44861
    Last edited by MiraculousMandarin; 01-03-2013 at 09:19 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Ahhh my eyes!!!! *tosses bleach in them*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This girl was/is gross but so was he.
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

PurrPurr Guest
    I'm sorry, but you don't stab a guy multiple times, slit his throat, shoot him, then leave him in the shower and take pictures as part of "self defense."

This lying skank belongs in prison...FOREVER.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    I'm sorry, but you don't stab a guy multiple times, slit his throat, shoot him, then leave him in the shower and take pictures as part of "self defense."

This lying skank belongs in prison...FOREVER.
    Exactly. If she was assaulted that evening and killed him why wouldn't she call the police and say "My boyfriend raped me tonight and I killed him to protect myself." Because skankass knew she was full of shit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Exactly. If she was assaulted that evening and killed him why wouldn't she call the police and say "My boyfriend raped me tonight and I killed him to protect myself." Because skankass knew she was full of shit.
    Yep. Poor guy was crammed into the shower for five days...I bet the roommates dry-heaved for days after finding out he'd been there for so long.
    With such a weak defense, I hope the trial isn't dragged out for too long...(wishful thinking)
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

PurrPurr Guest
    It really burns my butt when some women come up with the whole "He abused me!" BS once the victim is dead and can no longer speak for themselves *COUGHMaryWinklerCOUGH*. While some MAY have been abused, those women usually had the good sense to document their abuse in many cases (police reports, hospital records, witnesses who saw bruises, etc.). I'm usually not surprised when people connected to those who used the "abuse" card had no prior knowledge of said killer being abusive to the person who killed them and/or the victim had no prior history of violence.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it never fails to amaze me how much more often this defense is being used, especially in obvious overkill cases like this one.

Ask and you shall receive. Ok I'll stick warnings in even though no blood. Last pic I will post is him dead in the shower. His twig and berries are blurred out and I don't see blood, but he is dead.

This is the dead one. Warning warning. I can't link it cause it's a screen shot.

Wooohooo!!! You are da best!!!
    My Posse's On Broadway

i Really can't wait to see the outcome of this trial. A guilty verdict is a given, but the death penalty on the table, you just gotta know she's gonna get it! Let's hope so... Hope it doesn't drag on too long...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Deathgoddess Guest
    Those pictures of him still alive are chilling.....knowing she is getting ready to kill him and he has no clue. His eyes look strange in that pic Miho posted, like he is questioning what she is doing, so maybe he knew something was up. I was reading through the court documents and I wonder why he would pose nude for her when he knew she was off-balance mentally? He had tried to get away from her because he realized she was a little looney so it seems like he wouldn't have given her nude photos to blackmail him with.......which seems like something she would do. She makes my skin crawl she is so creepy.

myra_manes Guest

Wow, thank you!
    I joined this site specifically to see these photos ..

SpiceGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by myra_manes View Post
    Wow, thank you!
    I joined this site specifically to see these photos ..
    I joined this site just to see this photo as well.I hope she gets the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBabe View Post
    She really wasn't all that attractive. Her mug shot:

Is it just me, or does anyone else think she looks like Curious George? She don't look like no "bombshell beauty" to me, that's fer sure! That is one monkey looking face...
    --William Shakespeare!

Those pictures of him still alive are chilling.....knowing she is getting ready to kill him and he has no clue. His eyes look strange in that pic Miho posted, like he is questioning what she is doing, so maybe he knew something was up. I was reading through the court documents and I wonder why he would pose nude for her when he knew she was off-balance mentally? He had tried to get away from her because he realized she was a little looney so it seems like he wouldn't have given her nude photos to blackmail him with.......which seems like something she would do. She makes my skin crawl she is so creepy.
    I also noticed that he has a strange expression in this picture. To me it almost looks like he's reacting to being shot. With the time on the picture it is very possible. Maybe I'm just tripping. Whatever the case it's a spooky picture. It captures lots of emotion and its a very personal and close shot of a mans last minute.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Who's to say the entire event wasn't under duress of some kind. I didn't see all of the photos but if there were pics of them naked/or in the act, etc., followed by his murder then she might have threatened him enough to get him to play along and he would never image she would actually kill him but placate her enough until he could be safely out of reach or shot, as it may be. We will never know but its so strange. And she reminds me of Casey Anthony - her expressions and lack of feeling.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

LoriLynn Guest
    Not sure if someone posted this photo gallery already but...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html

Just a warning -- there's a good amount of blood

And I wonder why he would keep putting his dick inside her when he knew she was off-balance mentally?
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

Deathgoddess Guest
    That is the question isn't it? I know lots of men with the same issue, even some in my own family!

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    I also noticed that he has a strange expression in this picture. To me it almost looks like he's reacting to being shot. With the time on the picture it is very possible. Maybe I'm just tripping. Whatever the case it's a spooky picture. It captures lots of emotion and its a very personal and close shot of a mans last minute.

Now I am really creeped out! There is something strange in his face, could be a reaction to some sort of violence he wasn't expecting. Seeing dead bodies is less horrifying than seeing someones last moments.

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    Is it just me, or does anyone else think she looks like Curious George? She don't look like no "bombshell beauty" to me, that's fer sure! That is one monkey looking face...
    YES, Curious George for reals!!!! Helena Bonham Carter looks like a monkey face to me too, I can't watch her movies because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LoriLynn View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html

Holy cow thanks for that.. UGH the smell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The smell of death surrounds you."

Seriously though.. You are an awesome lady MIHO.. Thanks for what you do. Your impact is probably more than you can imagine, but it is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by baroque1 View Post
    And I wonder why he would keep putting his dick inside her when he knew she was off-balance mentally?
    Because when it comes to sex... women need a reason, men just need a place!
    --William Shakespeare!

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    "The smell of death surrounds you."

Seriously though.. You are an awesome lady MIHO.. Thanks for what you do. Your impact is probably more than you can imagine, but it is strong.

Awwww thank you so very much. :-) I am an interesting character. *L*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PurrPurr Guest
    That is the question isn't it? I know lots of men with the same issue, even some in my own family!
    Simple. Some men tend to think with the wrong head...

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    Because when it comes to sex... women need a reason, men just need a place!
    Maybe stupid irresponsible morally bankrupt men. Guess he was one of those. reap what ya sow...darwin

myra_manes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiceGirl View Post
    I joined this site just to see this photo as well.I hope she gets the death penalty.
    Hello and welcome? lol

I hope she gets the death penalty too ..

Quote Originally Posted by LoriLynn View Post

Yerg. Sure was a lot of blood. Self-defense, my foot. And here's another vote for the Curious George resemblance.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

KristinEileen Guest
    Reading through those court documents was rather interesting..Especially when it came to the text messages and whether or not they were hearsay...My favorite one is when Travis refers to Nutsy as a "Three hole wonder." Bahaha