Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,200 of 3422

Thread: Jodi Arias charged with killing Travis Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Jenivere2011 View Post
    Someone is currently living in the house Travis Alexander was killed in. I'm wondering what a private investigator could possibly find in a currently-inhabited home, that's possibly been completely renovated?
    She has to find a way to spend all that donation money from her "artistic" work. Prisoners on death row are limited to $350.00 per month in their accounts.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

I'm wondering what merit this judge finds in this action. This place has been totally renovated, and what about the current owners? Are they supposed to vacate their homes while Jodi is going off on some new bunny chase? Is this some stall device?

I'm not sure what this judge is thinking sometimes by allowing something like this. And why is Jodi trying to dismiss both Wilmott and Nurmi? It's not like she's got a law degree, or even a Bachelor's degree for that matter.
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

I'm surprised Jodi hasn't already been shanked by another cell mate who is sick of her crap. BTW.... September is supposed to be this "new penalty phase" ..?? WTF is going on? All people have to do is take a look at Travis' picture & say "DP" It doesn't even take a rocket scientist, rocket surgeon to do this.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I'm surprised Jodi hasn't already been shanked by another cell mate who is sick of her crap. BTW.... September is supposed to be this "new penalty phase" ..?? WTF is going on? All people have to do is take a look at Travis' picture & say "DP" It doesn't even take a rocket scientist, rocket surgeon to do this.....
    I agree. Enough already! This is the lengthiest damn trial I've ever followed. It's outrageous.

On a lighter note - rockets can have surgery?

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Hopefully the prison she's sentenced to will be wheelchair accessible cause she'll be in one by the time they sentence her.

I'll bet she still thinks she's going to be set free somehow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    I'll bet she still thinks she's going to be set free somehow.
    (A 64+ page thread? You started a good 'un!)

And I absolutely believe she thinks that. She's clearly delusional... she's proven that numerous times. Her "prison literacy" program (hurl) and "locks of love" suggestion (hurl squared) -- all the rantings of someone who's talking about going, say, to summer camp or perhaps college. What she most certainly does NOT get is: This is the last chapter of her life. After this, there will (perhaps) be a small Afterword about how she died (last words, how long it took, whether or not she gasped for breath there at the end... you know, EXECUTED FOLK-STUFF!) And then it's over. The movie in which she stars will cease to be.

No way does she get that.
    I think she thinks by going to the scene she can somehow relive that last sexual encounter (hurl left town... now it's OMFG NO!) -- she thinks... she thinks of this as some sort of two-hour special in which she, of course, is the star. I say let it be.

She's gonna wake up one morning and she's gonna realize what we already know: Game's over. She lost.
    And when that happens, I'll betcha she's gonna start screaming and never stop.

And she WILL wake up. We've all done it, all had to: even someone as batshit crazy as she will, eventually, wake up.
    I wish her godspeed in that endeavor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

She's grasping at straws now. She has stalled things by pulling all kinds of pranks. I want to represent myself. I don't want to represent myself. I don't want cameras in the courtroom. I want the death penalty. I change my mind, no death penalty. I don't want Kurk Nurmi to represent me. Blah Blah Blah. Unlike Jose Baez, I really feel for Kurk Nurmi - I think he got the client from hell and he has handled it as best he could. He was a tad perverted with dragging out the sex testimony while Jodi was on the stand. But besides that - I look forward to the day that he will be rid of her as much as I want closure for his family members. I want this penalty phase to get going - but I am not sorry it has taken this long to get it together. I think Travis' siblings were able to rest and reconnect with their families for this past year and will come back ready to do this again. I don't understand why the jury couldn't finish the job the first time. They could agree that she was guilty of 1st degree murder, they could agree that it was a heinous crime and warranted the death penalty, but they couldn't all agree to actually sentence her with the death penalty. Strange.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

In her warped mind she feels she will get off and that is the darling of the show. She thinks she has the control, I am not sure why they are letting her stall this much, the judge needs to get his head out of his ass and grow bigger balls and tell her enough is enough. I mean she didn't stall this much when she killed Travis.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 09-19-2014 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn View Post

And I absolutely believe she thinks that. She's clearly delusional... she's proven that numerous times. Her "prison literacy" program (hurl) and "locks of love" suggestion (hurl squared) -- all the rantings of someone who's talking about going, say, to summer camp or perhaps college. What she most certainly does NOT get is: This is the last chapter of her life. After this, there will (perhaps) be a small Afterword about how she died (last words, how long it took, whether or not she gasped for breath there at the end... you know, EXECUTED FOLK-STUFF!) And then it's over. The movie in which she stars will cease to be.

I think she thinks by going to the scene she can somehow relive that last sexual encounter (hurl left town... now it's OMFG NO!) -- she thinks... she thinks of this as some sort of two-hour special in which she, of course, is the star. I say let it be.

She's gonna wake up one morning and she's gonna realize what we already know: Game's over. She lost.

And she WILL wake up. We've all done it, all had to: even someone as batshit crazy as she will, eventually, wake up.
    ^^^^^^^

LOVE this post!! Summer camp! Awesome!

weirdgurl Guest
    ... she thinks of this as some sort of two-hour special in which she, of course, is the star. I say let it be.
    You nailed it with this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bring it bitch.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	51550
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feeding into her delusion is the group of minions she has supporting her. And weirdo's spending $1500 for one of her cardboard selfie drawings. Casey Anthony had supporters too - mostly young men who were attracted to her. There are some real crazy people out there!!
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post
    Feeding into her delusion is the group of minions she has supporting her. And weirdo's spending $1500 for one of her cardboard selfie drawings. Casey Anthony had supporters too - mostly young men who were attracted to her. There are some real crazy people out there!!
    I guess those same men are still single & have no children nor a desire to have children
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I guess those same men are still single & have no children nor a desire to have children
    ...or a sane girlfriend that isnt a convicted felon for killing her last "boyfriend." Oy vey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Name:	bring it bitch.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	51550

Love it!!
    Cindy

I think the reason she still feels she is relevant is because just like we all are Death Hags....there are also a lot of "Murder Hags". Folks that write to these wonderful murderers and collect memorabilia from them. I really don't think a lot of people write her or try to call her. That is just going on in her mind. Once she gets the death penalty, she will fade away. If she gets LWOP, she won't live long enough to enjoy her so called freedom. I mean can they permanently keep her in protective custody?
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

New re-trial of the penalty phase set for Sept. 29. No cameras will be allowed in the courtroom (although apparently reporters will be allowed to use FB or Twitter):

http://www.azcentral.com/story/lauri...ules/16057139/

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    I think the reason she still feels she is relevant is because just like we all are Death Hags....there are also a lot of "Murder Hags". Folks that write to these wonderful murderers and collect memorabilia from them. I really don't think a lot of people write her or try to call her. That is just going on in her mind. Once she gets the death penalty, she will fade away. If she gets LWOP, she won't live long enough to enjoy her so called freedom. I mean can they permanently keep her in protective custody?
    Don't forget to add the club of misguided fans who believe her to be a battered woman.

I have seen some of the things that get said about Travis and his family from people in her camp. It makes you feel ill inside that they think Travis is the bad guy here.
    Regards,
    Tamie

pixiepereira Guest
    According to her latest "Tweet", she's sold her eyeglasses (auction had winning bid of $1,000). I'm assuming she got a new pair then? And wait a minute, aren't those glasses property of The State" - didn't the taxpayers of AZ pay for those?

Isn't there a law about prisoners making money while in jail? Shouldn't the money go to the family of the victim?

pixiepereira Guest
    The Son of Sam law - but these aren't directly "tied" to the crime... But yes, I agree. This hoe shouldn't be making a cent while in jail!

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	51588

Anybody else following the jury selection? As expected, this won't be an easy process. Most people have heard of the case and have already made up their minds what sentence she should get. Apparently the tweets indicated that Jodi's face seemed "shaken" as people were dismissed one after another for not being able to be impartial. I guess she thought she was doing great things to rehabilitate her image.
    Regards,
    Tamie

It has been said it could take three weeks or more to select the jury....

One of the selected jurors' sister grew up with the murderer. Nurmi's trying to have her dismissed.

Not impressed with Judge Sherry. She doesn't want to get control over this gong show. This will take forever at this rate.
    Regards,
    Tamie

Yesterday a potential member of the jury stood up in court and said he had watched the movie about her and then just walked out of the court!

Every day the local media interviews people who have been excused from being on the jury and I have yet to see or hear of one who didn't seem to feel that the quickest way to handle this was to take her out behind the courthouse and shoot or hang her. (Other than one or two people on the local media websites here in the Phoenix area, most of the other viewpoints seem to also want to go with a quick shooting or hanging. Some even wanting a pay per view death so that we can recover some of the millions of dollars this has been costing the taxpayers.)

YES! This is what we want! Perfect death hag material for someone who deserves it. I predict that in the year 2064 that this thread will be HOT... again. And probably up to 300 pages after all Jodi's bunny chases. *shakes head*

Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn
    I think she thinks by going to the scene she can somehow relive that last sexual encounter (hurl left town... now it's OMFG NO!)
    -- she thinks... she thinks of this as some sort of two-hour special in which she, of course, is the star. I say let it be.
    That's exactly what she wants to do. Relive that last sexual encounter. And she probably expects another movie after all of this is done (on Lifetime, of course [again, hurl!] Too bad she won't be around to watch it after the needle.

[QUOTE=TaupinJohn]
    And when that happens, I'll betcha she's gonna start screaming and never stop.[/QOUTE]

You know what she's do? That's when she's gonna play the very last card she thinks she has: Insanity Plea. Too late for that though. Maybe with herself as lawyer and doing these stupid stunts to stay relevant, she'll think a jury will call her insane. *shakes head again*

Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn
    She's gonna need it. Not that it will help.

Loving the potential jurors making very pointed comments letting Ms. Arias know that she hasn't fooled anyone. Today someone mentioned her little "power point presentation" showed no remorse. LOL!
    Regards,
    Tamie

I know I'm in the minority here, and am certainly NOT supporting Jodi Arias- she committed a heinous, unspeakable crime and deserves to fully pay for it.

What does bother me a bit is Travis Alexander... he selfishly used Jodi to meet his constant want and need for sex, and continued doing it even after he told her that their relationship was never going anywhere beyond what it was. He certainly did not deserve to be murdered, but he was not a nice guy... he did what he did for his own selfish needs without a thought for Jodi's feelings. Just because she had feelings for him and was easy to manipulate for sex, doesn't mean it was OK for Travis to take advantage. And he did, just because he knew he could. Not nice.

Unfortunately, there is a LOT of very lopsided information in the Mormon church. Females are taught that THEY must be modest, THEY must not tempt men, and that THEY are responsible for every man's sexual behavior, because the men can't control it. What a load of crap. Wow.

Anyway, as I said, Travis did not deserve what happened to him, and I DO NOT support Jodi in any way, shape, or form. I'm just tired of hearing what a great, nice, super fantastic person Travis was... yes, he's done a lot of good things, but that doesn't mean his behavior regarding Jodi was OK. It was not.

As always, JMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

I couldn't agree more, Cynful. He was a total self absorbed piece of shit. He didn't deserve to be murdered but he did in some ways bring this on himself. He knew she was emotionally unstable and wanted more from him. He chose to keep using her for selfish reasons.

FUCK TRAVIS ALEXANDER!!!

But I don't support that crazy bitch either. She's dangerous and needs to be removed.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Seagorath Guest
    Jodi Arias is an ugly CUNT.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    I couldn't agree more, Cynful. He was a total self absorbed piece of shit. He didn't deserve to be murdered but he did in some ways bring this on himself. He knew she was emotionally unstable and wanted more from him. He chose to keep using her for selfish reasons.

FUCK TRAVIS ALEXANDER!!!

But I don't support that crazy bitch either. She's dangerous and needs to be removed.
    Thank you, thank you McMorbid... great post... I'm so glad I'm not the only person who feels this way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    I know I'm in the minority here, and am certainly NOT supporting Jodi Arias- she committed a heinous, unspeakable crime and deserves to fully pay for it.

What does bother me a bit is Travis Alexander... he selfishly used Jodi to meet his constant want and need for sex, and continued doing it even after he told her that their relationship was never going anywhere beyond what it was. He certainly did not deserve to be murdered, but he was not a nice guy... he did what he did for his own selfish needs without a thought for Jodi's feelings. Just because she had feelings for him and was easy to manipulate for sex, doesn't mean it was OK for Travis to take advantage. And he did, just because he knew he could. Not nice.

Unfortunately, there is a LOT of very lopsided information in the Mormon church. Females are taught that THEY must be modest, THEY must not tempt men, and that THEY are responsible for every man's sexual behavior, because the men can't control it. What a load of crap. Wow.

Anyway, as I said, Travis did not deserve what happened to him, and I DO NOT support Jodi in any way, shape, or form. I'm just tired of hearing what a great, nice, super fantastic person Travis was... yes, he's done a lot of good things, but that doesn't mean his behavior regarding Jodi was OK. It was not.

As always, JMO.
    Don't you know that people suddenly turn perfect after they die?

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Don't you know that people suddenly turn perfect after they die?
    LOL! True that... they're often elevated to saint status!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

36. 10-09-2014, 07:46 AM

Lesson of the day fellas. Don't stick your dick in the crazy.

Yes Cynful, I agree too. He should have kept his distance from her, not that I'm blaming the victim.
    Last edited by Hidium; 10-10-2014 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    Yes Cynful, I agree too. He should have kept his distance from her, not that I'm blaming the victim.
    Thanks Hids... ITA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am so relieved to read the above comments. Murder victims never deserve to be killed but they don't all warrant being elevated to sainthood either. Quite often, taking advantage of people without regard for their feelings can have some ugly consequences.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Lesson of the day fellas. Don't stick your dick in the crazy.
    for some fellas, they don't know until after its been done that their chick is whack its too late to go back pre cray cray
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Jodi Arias is an ugly CUNT.

I was just reading & scrolling & I see this & I LMFAO..... its true she is ugly as fawk & she is a dirty hairy c ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

True for women too... We don't realize that the man we have fallen for has an ex who is happy that he is gone. The things we think are cute at first start annoying the hell out of us later.

Travis was a hypocrite, plain and simple. He was going on these missions for the Mormon church, playing the 20-some-year-old virgin guy for his friends and family, doing great things for the community... all the while playing with Jodi's mind (among other things). His family was outright shocked at the stories, nevermind that pictures that were presented to the court showing the good ol' Mormon guy for what he was.

He knew what he was doing. If you look at the pictures, he doesn't look like he's in love with her. In some pics, he looks like he's posing with some random tourist rather than with the girl of his dreams he plans to marry and have kids with. There was one video out there where he was with his last girlfriend, and I saw all the affection in his face around someone he LOVED. And it was NOT anything like the pics of him with Jodi.

No, he didn't deserve to be killed over it, but he wasn't the wonderful good boy that he portrayed.

I'm wondering if they're going to need a change of venue just for this part of the trial? How much is that going to cost some unlucky city?

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post

As always, JMO.
    I don't think you're in the minority. You just had the balls to say what I didn't. I think he led her on and hid behind religion but knew the entire time he was fucking with her head and she was already off her rocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    True for women too... We don't realize that the man we have fallen for has an ex who is happy that he is gone. The things we think are cute at first start annoying the hell out of us later.
    THIS THIS THIS!!!!!!! Exactly. I have had the worst time getting over my ex. And then I think to myself, I am so glad he is a problem for someone else now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviatrix View Post
    Travis was a hypocrite, plain and simple. He was going on these missions for the Mormon church, playing the 20-some-year-old virgin guy for his friends and family, doing great things for the community... all the while playing with Jodi's mind (among other things). His family was outright shocked at the stories, nevermind that pictures that were presented to the court showing the good ol' Mormon guy for what he was.

He knew what he was doing. If you look at the pictures, he doesn't look like he's in love with her. In some pics, he looks like he's posing with some random tourist rather than with the girl of his dreams he plans to marry and have kids with. There was one video out there where he was with his last girlfriend, and I saw all the affection in his face around someone he LOVED. And it was NOT anything like the pics of him with Jodi.

No, he didn't deserve to be killed over it, but he wasn't the wonderful good boy that he portrayed.

I'm wondering if they're going to need a change of venue just for this part of the trial? How much is that going to cost some unlucky city?
    Exactly.

Mammy Guest
    I'm not making excuses for him, but no matter how nutty she was, I'm sure he never dreamed that she would actually shoot him, stab him, and cut his throat. People laugh about their psycho ex mates, but most of us wouldn't expect them to kill us some day. He was a selfish jerk who used her for freaky sex, but she didn't have to keep giving it to him. She knew he didn't have strong feelings for her, but she still kept coming back for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I'm not making excuses for him, but no matter how nutty she was, I'm sure he never dreamed that she would actually shoot him, stab him, and cut his throat. People laugh about their psycho ex mates, but most of us wouldn't expect them to kill us some day. He was a selfish jerk who used her for freaky sex, but she didn't have to keep giving it to him. She knew he didn't have strong feelings for her, but she still kept coming back for more.
    Very true. I guess I look at it from the perspective that she is not all there. He was. And he knew she was not. And in a way, although what she did is wrong and he did not deserve to die, he sort of kept pouring gas on the fire. She is an evil, manipulative bitch - no doubt. But she was crazy as a bat when he met her yet he still chose to continue the relationship. In her sick head, she actually thought he was going to be with her. Does my opinion make sense? I dunno. If am babbling just tell me to shut it, lol.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Very true. I guess I look at it from the perspective that she is not all there. He was. And he knew she was not. And in a way, although what she did is wrong and he did not deserve to die, he sort of kept pouring gas on the fire. She is an evil, manipulative bitch - no doubt. But she was crazy as a bat when he met her yet he still chose to continue the relationship. In her sick head, she actually thought he was going to be with her. Does my opinion make sense? I dunno. If am babbling just tell me to shut it, lol.
    It makes perfect sense. He definitely treated her poorly and was selfish. He underestimated her.

When it's broken down like that, it's easier to see this point of view.
    I mean, I've watched this trainwr--- I mean, trial--- and yes, she's not all there.
    And he was.
    So... what you're saying is he knew this, he knew it better than any of us even do, yet he still chose to continue this relationship, fueling the fire that was her ... her desire or plan to be with him forever.
    So actually, yeah, I concur; although he (or no one) deserves to murdered, let alone butchered, shot, etc. he could have prevented his early demise by... well, not taking advantage. And he WAS taking advantage of her obvious (I can't call it love so I'll go with) obsession with him.

Perhaps he'd never been taught what The Dude and a lot of us certainly know to be sound advice to men everywhere, the Golden Rule of sex for men, as it were: Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Did anyone read his blog that's online... the one that starts out talking about how his mom was a meth-head, etc? (I thought he spent a little too much time on that part, but that's just my opinion, God knows I'd make a lousy editor.) I also remember the spelling was atrocious. Anyway, about two weeks before it ended (as did he) he wrote something like,
    "Have you ever been sitting across from someone at dinner and thought they might be an ax murderer?'
    And then he relented a bit, saying like, "But they might be thinking the same of me I guess."

I wonder how much... I wonder if he was beginning to understand the depth of the crazy that was within her.

And I swear in that last picture of him unharmed.... and it's a picture I'll never ever forget, when he's in the shower and (apparently) looking at her, and she's got -- a gun, a knife, both or one I don't know -- in her hands?
    Well, to me what he's thinking in that picture is,
    "She's gonna do it. Damn it all, but I'm gonna die like this. I knew it."

Know the picture I mean? It's not fear, it's not even "ZOMG GTFO!" but it's... it's almost like a realization that yeah, it's gonna be her.
    I think that's one of the most chilling pictures I've ever seen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What you are saying makes a lot of sense. When you have a girl that is psychotic, it is easy for her to use sex for manipulation. But in this case, it was Travis who was doing a lot of the manipulation by holding the carrot of commitment in front of her face. Getting what he lusted for and then throwing her away. I don't condone what she did of course, but he was no angel in any sense of the word. Especially using his "Mormon" faith as an avenue to make himself more credible IMO. It drives me nuts when someone preaches how godly they are and almost virginal in a moral aspect, and then uses a chick he actually gets to convert, and then use her as a 30$ whore.

When I listened to the private phone calls that were recorded when they played them in court, I knew he was going to use this chick up and throw her away. His bad luck he picks the one girl in Maricopa county that has the mental capacity of a brain damaged clam, and the morality of Sadie Mae Glutz.
    March 1934-July 2016

When it's broken down like that, it's easier to see this point of view.
    I mean, I've watched this trainwr--- I mean, trial--- and yes, she's not all there.
    And he was.
    So... what you're saying is he knew this, he knew it better than any of us even do, yet he still chose to continue this relationship, fueling the fire that was her ... her desire or plan to be with him forever.
    So actually, yeah, I concur; although he (or no one) deserves to murdered, let alone butchered, shot, etc. he could have prevented his early demise by... well, not taking advantage. And he WAS taking advantage of her obvious (I can't call it love so I'll go with) obsession with him.

Perhaps he'd never been taught what The Dude and a lot of us certainly know to be sound advice to men everywhere, the Golden Rule of sex for men, as it were: Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Did anyone read his blog that's online... the one that starts out talking about how his mom was a meth-head, etc? (I thought he spent a little too much time on that part, but that's just my opinion, God knows I'd make a lousy editor.) I also remember the spelling was atrocious. Anyway, about two weeks before it ended (as did he) he wrote something like,
    "Have you ever been sitting across from someone at dinner and thought they might be an ax murderer?'
    And then he relented a bit, saying like, "But they might be thinking the same of me I guess."

I wonder how much... I wonder if he was beginning to understand the depth of the crazy that was within her.

And I swear in that last picture of him unharmed.... and it's a picture I'll never ever forget, when he's in the shower and (apparently) looking at her, and she's got -- a gun, a knife, both or one I don't know -- in her hands?
    Well, to me what he's thinking in that picture is,
    "She's gonna do it. Damn it all, but I'm gonna die like this. I knew it."

Know the picture I mean? It's not fear, it's not even "ZOMG GTFO!" but it's... it's almost like a realization that yeah, it's gonna be her.
    I think that's one of the most chilling pictures I've ever seen.
    I think he knew he was toast in that pic. Thanks for seeing my view point. And I agree, he didn't deserve what he got by any means, but damn she was obviously nuts. And of course great advice as usual: don't stick your dick in crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    What you are saying makes a lot of sense. When you have a girl that is psychotic, it is easy for her to use sex for manipulation. But in this case, it was Travis who was doing a lot of the manipulation by holding the carrot of commitment in front of her face. Getting what he lusted for and then throwing her away. I don't condone what she did of course, but he was no angel in any sense of the word. Especially using his "Mormon" faith as an avenue to make himself more credible IMO. It drives me nuts when someone preaches how godly they are and almost virginal in a moral aspect, and then uses a chick he actually gets to convert, and then use her as a 30$ whore.

When I listened to the private phone calls that were recorded when they played them in court, I knew he was going to use this chick up and throw her away. His bad luck he picks the one girl in Maricopa county that has the mental capacity of a brain damaged clam, and the morality of Sadie Mae Glutz.
    Exactly. He certainly was culpable. He knew she was living on another planet.