Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2060676869
Results 3,401 to 3,422 of 3422

Thread: Jodi Arias charged with killing Travis Alexander

They say that eyes are the windows to the soul... Her eyes are just so frightening. I can't get over them, and I wonder if they were that scary before or got freakier looking after the murder.

She's lost her visitation privileges for 6 months. It's BS she didn't know what the words meant! How could she even believe those words were OK? And the lies keep coming...
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-haircut.html

You know, I have to give major props to prison staff who have to deal with people like Jodi, Scott Peterson, Darlie Routier, Debbie Milkie and Susan Smith. I honestly believe if I was working in a prison and had to see one of these fucking morons with their smug fucking faces walking around like a big fucking celebrity who has it made, I would risk losing my job and possibly my freedom, in order to knock them on their ass - taking several of their teeth with them. I think it would totally be worth it. I could claim temporary insanity. I think it would work, don't you? Try and find a jury that would convict me.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

I totally agree, I don't know how people keep from shoving these creeps heads in the toilet at the very least.

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    You know, I have to give major props to prison staff who have to deal with people like Jodi, Scott Peterson, Darlie Routier, Debbie Milkie and Susan Smith. I honestly believe if I was working in a prison and had to see one of these fucking morons with their smug fucking faces walking around like a big fucking celebrity who has it made, I would risk losing my job and possibly my freedom, in order to knock them on their ass - taking several of their teeth with them. I think it would totally be worth it. I could claim temporary insanity. I think it would work, don't you? Try and find a jury that would convict me.
    AGREED!! It takes a special person to do that job for sure!

Here here! That's EXACTLY what I would like to do, or at the very least see it happen!
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Oh ABSOLUTELY worth it! And while I do think one would be charged for knocking out a few teeth (and, more importantly, knocking that smug smile off her face.... just ONCE!) -- I think I'd say that she'd said something that CAUSED that "temporary insanity" -- I mean, a guard at a maximum security prison would know just what sorts of things a con will say to piss off a guard.... I'd say something like, "Completely unprovoked, she whispered {insert outlandish claim here}" -- get that charge knocked down a bit.

I mean, if calling a guard what she did (and it was "cockblocker" for anyone who's yet to find out, haha) -- provoking one with a spoken PERSONAL attack, i.e. a threat to your children, for example.... after all, if there's one person in this country we know can't be believed (and wouldn't be believed when she denied it) it's Jodi Arias! A guard with zero reason to just knock her silly loses his/her shit and does it, completely without provocation? Makes no sense. But, a guard with no previous record of misbehavior suddenly knocks noted murderer on her ass after an especially aggravating comment made by inmate? Which one makes more sense (AND knocks your charges down?)

I'd think about it long and hard, but in the end, I'd think of those autopsy pictures, and I'd do it. I really would. And I don't think it would ever bother me afterward.... God can't be everywhere, you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Well said TaupinJohn!!! Brought a smile to my face.
    Minerva

Well said. This is why I worry about my brother in law, he has broken off a relationship with his psycho girlfriend so many times, she stalks him, calls him, sits outside his apartment , outside of my sister in law and brother in laws house that have my two nephews and niece, psycho girlfriend will show up at my husband's mother's house and ask her to please talk to my brother in law and beg him to take her back for her. She has pulled a knife on him during one of their fights and has threatened to get a gun and shoot him. They aren't together now as far as I know, oh and she will even show up if she knows we are having a family gathering on the beach.

Travis Alexander death photos - first time I have seen these - she really did a number on this guy - WARNING - GRAPHIC

http://murderpedia.org/female.A/a/ar...rime-scene.htm

Thanks for the link, Cash.

Her rage was out of control. It's hard to believe she was able to that to him, and then move his body around. I realize he was bloated in these pictures, but he must have weighted 85 lbs more than her. What a horrible person - to do that to a guy you claim to love. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Travis Alexander death photos - first time I have seen these - she really did a number on this guy - WARNING - GRAPHIC

I've seen these before and what gets me is how anybody could do that much damage to someone they claim to love and just leave them like that for someone to find. Even if you believe it was in self-defense which I don't think anyone does, that was still overkill and proves she has no humanity in her.

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post

those arent all the photos, those are only some. so sad for his life to end that way.

Then she insisted he was a pedophile in court. His family probably wanted to do a shower scene on her.

Jodi is in love and dreams of marriage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...boyfriend.html
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Question

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I've seen these before and what gets me is how anybody could do that much damage to someone they claim to love and just leave them like that for someone to find. Even if you believe it was in self-defense which I don't think anyone does, that was still overkill and proves she has no humanity in her.
    She was obsessed with the man. Infatuation. I wouldn't think it was a normal, everyday, 'love him so much, would do anything reasonable for you' but was beyond; she stalked him. It wasn't love IMO, but spite and jealousy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I despise Jodi Arias. I don't think she's human... That said, I must admit that knowing Travis' religion, it's teaching & the way many of the men in Utah act towards women, I'm unsurprised he managed to attract someone this psychotic.

Absolutely nothing justifies what she did (self-defense? Bitch, please!) & at the same time, the whole deal with her converting to Mormonism & his continuing to f her & wanting something else in a wife made for a phycho's perfect storm. If he was as creeped out as friends say, dude—don't think with your dick! That kills me (no pun intended.) I can't fathom wanting to bed someone like that & come on... The pussy can't have been *that* good! Not worth dying over.

And what kind of sick idiot writes to Jodi Arias of all people? Since her guilt isn't even a question, who looks at those photos & goes, 'Aw, let's be pals!'

Quote Originally Posted by sfcitygirl View Post
    I despise Jodi Arias. I don't think she's human... That said, I must admit that knowing Travis' religion, it's teaching & the way many of the men in Utah act towards women, I'm unsurprised he managed to attract someone this psychotic.

Absolutely nothing justifies what she did (self-defense? Bitch, please!) & at the same time, the whole deal with her converting to Mormonism & his continuing to f her & wanting something else in a wife made for a phycho's perfect storm. If he was as creeped out as friends say, dude—don't think with your dick! That kills me (no pun intended.) I can't fathom wanting to bed someone like that & come on... The pussy can't have been *that* good! Not worth dying over.

And what kind of sick idiot writes to Jodi Arias of all people? Since her guilt isn't even a question, who looks at those photos & goes, 'Aw, let's be pals!'
    Exactly. He wasn't a very nice guy and selfish.
    Minerva

Ha-larious!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1494.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	136.1 KB 
ID:	53976  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

I just read where Juan Martinez was disbarred in 2020 for improper sexual misconduct.. Phoenix ethics attorney Karen Clark, filed several bar charges against Martinez over the years concerning her client, Jodi Arias. WTF ? That is all I have. A short news story on my phone. He did'nt have relations with Jodi, but harassed someone involved with the case.
    Last edited by lulubaines; 10-05-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lulubaines View Post
    I just read where Juan Martinez was disbarred in 2020 for improper sexual misconduct.. Phoenix ethics attorney Karen Clark, filed several bar charges against Martinez over the years concerning her client, Jodi Arias. WTF ? That is all I have. A short news story on my phone. He did'nt have relations with Jodi, but harassed someone involved with the case.
    Her defence lawyer Kirk Nurmi was disbarred too. He brought out a book that revealed details including private conversations and stuff that had been ruled inadmissable in court and she tried to sue him over it. He's made it clear that he only represented her because he had to and still denies her claim that it was him who told her to say Travis was a paedophile. He's adamant the stress of it all was what caused his cancer and finally having enough, agreeing to being axed.

One good thing is she tried to appeal because of the Martinez situation but they rejected it saying what he did changed nothing as she admitted to killing Travis.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...le-prosecutor/

"I acknowledge that charges have been made against me. I have read the charges. I have denied the charges and continue to do so," read a portion of a statement included in court documents. "Nevertheless, I no longer desire to defend the charges but wish to consent to disbarment. My consent is not an admission." He said in a statement https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/juan-martinez-ex-prosecutor-known-for-role-in-jodi-arias-trial-has-been-disbarred here you, here is an article talking about it.