Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baby Grace - Riley Ann Sawyers

leppchic Guest

Baby Grace - Riley Ann Sawyers

Has anyone else been following this one the news? It breaks my heart someone could do that to a precious beautiful little baby. I have been glued to the news channels waiting for an update. How could someone not know their baby girl is missing. I hope and pray she didn't suffer. Poor little angel. She is in the Heavens dancing today I am sure. Glad to be where she knows she will be safe for eternity.

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Oh my.. ::Googles::

Another senseless, evil death.
    Poor lil baby..
    ~SinKitty

attackatdawn Guest

Police have tentative ID on girl found dead in box

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/26/body.found.arrest/

(CNN) -- The toddler whose body washed ashore in Texas last month has been tentatively identified as a 2-year-old girl, and her mother and a man identified as her boyfriend were arrested Saturday, the Galveston County Sheriff's office said Sunday.

That's just sad. Throwing that little girl away as if she was trash...

ComputerGuy Guest
    They will pay.

SuckMyKiss Guest
    Some people really do not deserve to have children.

That's horrible. People suck.

oh my god. my daughter's almost two. that hits way too close to home. too unthinkable.

Jazbabee Guest
    Too sick for words one can only pray that she didnt suffer !!!

Bigfoot Guest
    Update:

Baby Grace has oficially been ID'ed! Parents have been arrested and are being held with a $350,000USD bail each.

This is extremely sad...

Kathyf Guest
    Just terrible. It is just horrific what people can do.

agrrlnamedkim Guest

So sad....

It amazes me how much "crap" one has to go through to aquire a home, car, good job, loan, etc... but all you have to do to make another human is get butt nekkid. So sad.

hoxharding Guest
    reminds of the 50's case of the boy in the box

Bidmor Guest
    I think some waterboarding would be in order for a while here until...oops...let 'em stay under too long.

deathybrad Guest
    What an absolutely beautiful little girl. Some one needs to hang.

Belle Guest
    Mother of 'Baby Grace' Told Police She Tortured, Beat Daughter to Death, Court Documents Show
    Complete article: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313001,00.html

A woman believed to be the mother of a 2-year-old whose body was found in Galveston Bay told police she and the girl's stepfather beat and tortured the child to death, court documents show. The details, in a statement Kimberly Dawn Trenor gave to police, paint a chilling picture of the last days of the girl investigators called "Baby Grace" as they worked for weeks to learn her identity. Investigators are awaiting DNA test results but said Monday they are "fairly confident" that the body a fisherman found in a plastic box Oct. 29 is that of Riley Ann Sawyers. Trenor, 19, and her husband, Royce Clyde Zeigler II, were in custody on charges of hurting the girl....An autopsy revealed three skull fractures, but the cause of death has not been determined.
    The girl was beaten with leather belts, had her head held underwater in a bathtub and then was thrown across a room, her head slamming into a tile floor, Trenor said in the document. She said they kept the body in a storage shed for one to two months before they put it in a plastic bin and dumped it into Galveston Bay.
    Trenor and Zeigler were arrested early Saturday and charged with injury to a child and tampering with evidence, Tuttoilmondo said. Bail was set at $350,000 each. The couple's next court appearance was expected to be scheduled on Tuesday....Trenor and Zeigler met a couple of years ago playing an online game, World of Warcraft, and she moved with her daughter from suburban Cleveland to Spring in June, Stickler said.

God bless that little girl. They are in Texas... Justice will be served.

I hope she is able to rest in peace.

These people deserve to be stoned until they're knocked out, then put in a cardboard box dumped in an ocean, Or piranha and alligator infested area.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Whew.
    Read the first 2 lines of that news story and hit the X.

There are some things I just don't need to know.

Bigfoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecold View Post
    Those 2 have 3 words written in their foreheads: "Lethal Injection candidate" As you said Stone, justice will be served!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Those 2 have 3 words written in their foreheads: "Lethal Injection candidate" As you said Stone, justice will be served!
    I hope so my friend...

Katie Guest
    I heard tonight that the mother is pregnant again.

cachluv Guest
    Fortunately the law may be in time to save another child's life. It's rhetorical to ask how someone can do this. But to their own child?

I do hope they fry. If they are in prison and make it that long. Strange things happen in prison to child murderers.

Let's hope they aren't sitting too long on death row. I hope they both go to hell having to listen to a non-stop recording of Riley screaming and crying when they were torturing and killing her. Bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I heard tonight that the mother is pregnant again.
    Good God in Heaven...

ManUnitedRedDevil Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    I don't think there is a harsh enough, painful enough punishment for these people. The people you are supposed to trust the most, the people that are supposed to love you the most treat you this way, wow, I feel so bad for that little girl. It's just not right.

SugarKane Guest
    Looking at that little girl's picture and knowing she was beat like that is almost unbearable!

Jaxxx Guest
    So true, this just shocks me.

PvN73 Guest
    That is disgusting. It makes me sick to think that these people can have children.
    Sadly we had the same thing happen in Sydney just the other month with the mother killing her child and leaving him in a suitcase by a pond.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.a...306763&rss=yes

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Most animals treat their young better.

Give a couple adoptive mothers or adoptees or a woman who has tried for years to have a child a couple hours alone with that thing who gave birth to that lovely child. We'd straighten her sorry ass right out.

RIP Riley.

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    My son is almost 2, I look at him and can't fathom doing that to him. Poor little one, I too pray that God took her quickly and didn't suffer. Sick Fucks!

panda Guest
    A couple more heartbreaking stories involving poor innocent children. What is going on in the world? It seems we hear about these things more & more, what a sick world we live in.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14696713/detail.html
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14681620/detail.html

HelenaHandbasket Guest
    If they didn't want this little angel, somebody would have taken her in. I don't understand torturing and killing your child rather than giving them up for adoption or letting a family member have custody. There is just no excuse for something like this. It's too bad we can't give some sort of test before we let people have kids.

Guest Guest
    I cannot fathom what in the hell kind of mother allows this to happen let alone participates in the act?

but then again all of us NORMAL PEOPLE aren't supposed to "understand" monsters like this

I hope they both fry like bacon!

pair of sick fu**ers!!!

mgpm Guest
    I can't imagine this...I saw the headline but couldn't read the entire story. Things like this depress the hell out of me. Seriously, I just feel so sick over it. When that shithead killed those Amish girls near me I was devastated. Now I don't read details. I just can't.

That sweet little girl. I'd have taken her in a heartbeat and she would have loved life. She looks so sweet. What heartbreak for her dad and grandmothers. RIP Riley.

MorbidMolly Guest
    BRAVO....I wish all states were like Texas....they don`t fuck around...

HelenaHandbasket Guest
    [quote=Dearheart;70082]I cannot fathom what in the hell kind of mother allows this to happen let alone participates in the act?

but then again all of us NORMAL PEOPLE aren't supposed to "understand" monsters like this
    [quote]

Exactly. I can't imagine a mother allowing it to happen let alone taking part. But, if I did understand why monsters like this do what they do, I'd be just as f'ed up as they are.

I hope this poor little girl is at peace now. I hope her "mother" sees her face every time she closes her eyes.

leppchic Guest
    I know my heart aches for that beautiful little girl. How could anyone do that? I saw on Tyra where a mother was talking about postpartum. She said she just wants to smash his head up against the wall when he cries. And another said she let her baby sit in a dirty diaper for hours upon hours because she was aggrivated. How is it these people still have their children??! I have two and if anyone even thought about hurting one of them I could do some damage! It breaks my heart she was so precious and went in such a horrible way. Bless her sweetheart.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by leppchic View Post
    I know my heart aches for that beautiful little girl. How could anyone do that? I saw on Tyra where a mother was talking about postpartum. She said she just wants to smash his head up against the wall when he cries. And another said she let her baby sit in a dirty diaper for hours upon hours because she was aggrivated. How is it these people still have their children??! I have two and if anyone even thought about hurting one of them I could do some damage! It breaks my heart she was so precious and went in such a horrible way. Bless her sweetheart.
    because most mothers get help for their postpartum depression...others do not...I'm sure this bitch is going to try to use that defense this goes way beyond postpartum this is just pure evil! Sounds to me the new hubby didn't want to be responsible for "someone else's kid" resented her existence..even the real father said that in the beginning she was a good mother...regardless it's pure evil...her statement that in the middle of this abuse she gave her pain medicine??? WTF!!!!??? Are we supposed to feel sorry for this bitch? I think not...things like PP do exist...if you have half a brain in your head you seek medical attention for it...this isn't PP this is some stupid bitch getting wrapped up with the "love" of an abuser and not doing what is right by her baby...again I hope they both fry like bacon!

KristinEileen Guest
    Sometimes I wonder why God allows some people to not be able to have kids and other to have them. This little girl was beat to death because she did not say "please, thank you and yes, sir." She was two years old. That step'father' had way high expectations of that little girl and her mother sat back and allowed if not helped with the death of her child. Thank GOD this all happened in Texas...they don't mess around down there. To quote the comic Ron White, "We have the death penalty in Texas, and we USE it."

I hope they rot....

BabsAlicious Guest

Baby Grace identified

What a tragic end for this little girl:

http://news.galvestondailynews.com/s...2356585300ecac

Jazbabee Guest
    OMFG....not another of these stories.....what the hell is the matter with these sick asses ???

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    *Sigh*

oh my god.
    l can't remember being so upset at any story.
    l was seriously crying reading that. and saying "why? how could they? why? how could they?"
    how could they torture her like that? she was only two. oh my god.
    l can't even imagine what her little innocent mind was thinking as they were doing that to her.

l wish l had never read this.

RIP Riley Ann.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Armcast Guest
    I'll take everyone's word for it...I won't click the link...I don't handle these things well...

My 2 cents,, for what it is worth you need a license to drive, you need a license to get married, I think there should be a license to have kids,, just my opinion

GODDESS6 Guest
    i agree w/ you~ it's just too easy to have kids & alot of the wrong people are having them~

i have run a home daycare for years~ i have seen all kinds of parents~ my 1st group of kids that i had when i opened, there was a little girl who had been repeatedly shaken by her father~ when it caused a seizure & her mom took her to emergency~ the dad tried to point the blame in my direction~ we took polygraphs~ i passed, he didn't~ thankfully she recovered & is 9 now~

i have had parents who keep their kids her w/ me all day, & then pick them up when i close only to take them to another sitter or grandma's so they could go out & party & have no responsibilities~ these poor kids hardly ever see mom & dad~ just breaks my heart~

& then you have asses like these who takes the preciousness of a child's life so unnecessarily & as if this child's life didn't mean a thing~
    sick monsters~

ceege Guest
    I'm not going to read the link. It's getting much too much with the senseless violence toward children.

STORMIE Guest
    I have asked before and I'll ask again. . . Who breeds these people?