Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woman's Record-Breaking Fingernails Shattered in Crash

Jazbabee Guest
    Maybe she can now properly wash her ass and nether regions........ya just gotta question the personal hygiene here !!!!

Gorey Guest
    Has anyone asked if she was Driving?? That is just wrong on so many levels.

WriterDude Guest

Desertrose Guest
    "We're going to need another gurney for her fingernails"....

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    What sex life? She looks like that thing on HBO..tales from the cyrpt.
    Well I certainly wouldn't hit that but I'm sure there are dudes out there that would.

Also, I haven't read anything if she's married or not.

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WriterDude View Post
    Probably seperated at birth.

I♥TinyTim Guest
    I can see it in OR now...

*the sound of a heart monitor beeps in the background*
    SURGEON: Glue!

*Tech firmly places glue in surgeon's hands*
    TECH: Glue...

SURGEON: Fingernail!

*Tech places detached fingernail in surgeon's hand a little too firmly, and it breaks*
    TECH: Fingernail...

SURGEON: *eh-em* More glue!

*Tech firmly places glue in surgeon's hands*
    TECH: More glue...

*their hands get glued together*

*heart monitor sounds off one long beep*
    Last edited by I♥TinyTim; 02-14-2009 at 02:39 PM.

KristinEileen Guest
    I agree her personal hygiene has to be questioned here. Unless she has a personal ass wiper, there is no way that it is all shower fresh down there!

I remember reading it took a whole bottle of nail polish for each of her nails. Ew.

Sam Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lulubaines View Post
    She looks like the crypt keeper. That hair.
    Yes, can you imagine her running her nails down your back during sex?!?!?!?!
    They might get hung up on something! OUCH!

DexterKitty Guest
    These people with the long nails are freaks. Do they really think that looks good? How nasty can you get? Having nails that long would have to be unsanitary to say the least,and probably harboring all kinds of bacteria. *yuck*

stranger_than_strange Guest
    She reminds me of Ich's avatar........long nails or not she's pretty grusome.
    I bet she has big issues with being able to feel her finger tips again, I have socially acceptable long nails and when I break one it's kinda weird for an hour or two.

Jaenne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    wtf is wrong with her fingers, aside from the hideous, disgusting nails? JHC how stupid. This crash was a message from above for her to wake up and stop being an idiot, though I'm sure it didn't work.
    I'm thinking that after she recovers, there will be payback owed BIGTIME to her family. I remember an interview with her where she couldn't do most tasks around the house and she had to have help getting dressed. I'm afraid my first words to her when she gets home is "Mom, I think it's your turn to do the dishes...

...For the next twelve years"
    Last edited by Jaenne; 02-14-2009 at 06:34 PM.

kelbons Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank 'N' Howie View Post

I actually remember seeing this dude in the Guiness Book when I was in like sixth grade! SO gross.

Dying Breath Guest

Her's were gorgeous compared to this loons...I mean the SMELL off those things would be enough to make you want to wrap a whole roll of saran wrap around your head to try and kill yourself...GEEZ!!!
    This guy was on Jackass 2.5.. he stood up on a table and poured miller beer over them.. saying it was miller time.. and Stevo was on the ground catching the beer in his mouth.. sickest scene ever..

i just don't understand why anyone would want to do that.

some records are just f'n ridiculous. and some records are meant to be 'broken' -pun intended!
    Last edited by johnny; 02-16-2009 at 08:14 AM.
    Delusion. Life's Best Coping Mechanism
    Check out Floyd's new Band:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYA5iAAJg8

Dying Breath Guest
    His thumb nail looks like a Krispy Kream donut.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dying Breath View Post
    His thumb nail looks like a Krispy Kream donut.

HEY HEY HEY! That's sacrilege! Utter not 'Krispy Krack' and 'gross disgusting long thumbnail' in the same sentence! You're breaking my heart! Please take it back! *sob*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa

Dying Breath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by herekittykitty View Post
    HEY HEY HEY! That's sacrilege! Utter not 'Krispy Krack' and 'gross disgusting long thumbnail' in the same sentence! You're breaking my heart! Please take it back! *sob*
    lol.. I knew that would get to someone ... ok so not a Krispy Kreme...
    Dunkin?

WriterDude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaenne View Post
    I'm thinking that after she recovers, there will be payback owed BIGTIME to her family. I remember an interview with her where she couldn't do most tasks around the house and she had to have help getting dressed. I'm afraid my first words to her when she gets home is "Mom, I think it's your turn to do the dishes...

...For the next twelve years"
    Har!

Her's were gorgeous compared to this loons...I mean the SMELL off those things would be enough to make you want to wrap a whole roll of saran wrap around your head to try and kill yourself...GEEZ!!!

Why are they black? Why? Do I want to know? Yeah, I gotta know.

Maruz83 Guest
    good ! maybe now she can whip her ass !!!!

John Connor Guest

What is wrong with her hands? It looks like she has no wrists, just big tree trunks and her fingers were just chopped off at a certain point. Look at that thumb. Really disgusting.

DexterKitty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dying Breath View Post
    This guy was on Jackass 2.5.. he stood up on a table and poured miller beer over them.. saying it was miller time.. and Stevo was on the ground catching the beer in his mouth.. sickest scene ever..
    Ewwwww......

DexterKitty Guest
    I guess some people think this type of deformity is H-O-T. I wish I could personally ask her.... why she thinks that looks good,and why she would want to do that??

Sam Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruz83 View Post
    good ! maybe now she can whip her ass !!!!
    LOL! Didn't you mean WIPE?

Cadence71 Guest
    There is no possible way you could have nails like that and maintain any type of hygiene. Even if you had your own ass wiper, the nails themselves would be full of bacteria from everything you brushed by. If this is what this woman considers a life achievement, I bet she has a nervous breakdown now that they are gone. Ewwww.

mandee1005 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by keeunjames View Post

What is wrong with her hands? It looks like she has no wrists, just big tree trunks and her fingers were just chopped off at a certain point. Look at that thumb. Really disgusting.

I agree. That shit doesn't look right.

Maruz83 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    LOL! Didn't you mean WIPE?

That to !!! Hehehehe

6 Haunted Days Guest
    Sucks to be her!

DexterKitty Guest
    Whip/ wipe potato/patato That really cracked me up. LMAO!!!