Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Octomom, Nadia Suleman

cachluv Guest
    This woman has some huge, gargantuan balls. Isn't she just the Princess, now? "I want. I want" and it happens for her.

I knew there was public assistance of some type going on. And OF COURSE she doesn't WANT to think she's a deadbeat. This bitch is a deadbeat.

Meli Guest
    If this bitch recieved 165k in a settlement, how is she eligible for food stamps? How is it as a state they didnt know about that money, or said, well she needs that money to have MORE kids and plastic surgery?! WTF Seriously!!! And now I think we all know how California is going broke, and most of our CA Hags have recieved IOU's instead of tax checks... all your money went to this woman and her litter of kids *eyeroll*

She used the 165K and student loans to raise her first six kids, so it's gone now. She hasn't had a job since she started having kids, so her parents have footed all the bills. Three of her first six are disabled (one has autism) so she gets disability checks for them. But otherwise, I think that's why she gets food stamps. But according to her, that's not welfare...

ETA: Just finished watching Dateline. There is of course a website set up for donations...I don't have the link (not that anyone here will be donating).
    Last edited by Luanne; 02-10-2009 at 08:00 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

djdeath-hag Guest
    While my sense of outrage is not enough to follow moonrabbit's boycott of NBC, since the baby hoarder is allegedly not being paid for her interviews by Ann Curry; I can officially and proudly announce that I no longer will allow myself to feel guilty for my 14K annual income from SSDI. I paid into the system when I was able to maintain employment, my dad also paid into the system but died before collecting a penny from Social Security. During my 2 yr. wait for my disability to be accepted & recognized by the government, I was ineligable for food stamps or any other means of "welfare". Very few folks that I've ever talked to were able to get disability status without months of appeals & red tape....yet, the baby-hoarder has 3 kids on SSDI?!? WHAT??????

She said two will be off of it soon and she'll only be getting disability for one, I think for the autistic child.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kugmu Guest
    From pereshilton.com:

California Taxpayers Might End Up Paying For Octopussy's Hospital Bills???

Nadya Suleman
    is about to piss off a lot more people than just her drained parents!
    Since the Kaiser Permanente Bellflower Medical Center doesn't really accept food stamps as payment, Kaiser has requested Medi-Cal aid to foot the bill for Octo-Mom's gazillion dollar medical bills.
    So you know who's gonna end up feeding her 14 kids?
    That's right, all of us California residents!
    At least gays weren't asking folks to pay for their weddings.

Jazbabee Guest
    This woman and her Doctor are disgusting !! Her Doctor should be charged with negligience at the minimum, and forced to support those children that he helped bring into this world !!! This really makes my blood boil !!!

Hag1 Guest
    She lied about her lip enhancement, said she had not had anything done. Last night, they showed earlier photos of her with thin lips. She looks nothing like she did before. She is lying about everything obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Hag1 View Post
    She lied about her lip enhancement, said she had not had anything done. Last night, they showed earlier photos of her with thin lips. She looks nothing like she did before. She is lying about everything obviously.
    TOTALLY. I bet all of that will come out in time. And I didn't believe her either when she said she hadn't even thought of Angelina Jolie. Whatever...

LOL @ "Octopussy"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NewYorkDoll Guest
    she is a total nutter.

how long before the next cosmetic procedure? oh, and do they give acrylic nails and french manicures and restylan at kaiser permanente as part of their "new mom" package?

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kugmu View Post
    From pereshilton.com:

California Taxpayers Might End Up Paying For Octopussy's Hospital Bills???

Nadya Suleman is about to piss off a lot more people than just her drained parents!
    Since the Kaiser Permanente Bellflower Medical Center doesn't really accept food stamps as payment, Kaiser has requested Medi-Cal aid to foot the bill for Octo-Mom's gazillion dollar medical bills.
    So you know who's gonna end up feeding her 14 kids?
    That's right, all of us California residents!
    At least gays weren't asking folks to pay for their weddings.

LMAO

don't_axe_me Guest
    Apparently she's stated that she's decided not to have any more children...as if she should even have a choice in the matter.

And I'm thinking cheek implants are part of the package as well.

KarmaKat Guest
    Gotta love and admire women who will let the tax payer financally support your 14 (by Choice) babies, then you spend the money on yourself having cosmetic surgery and nails done!!!!!
    Someone needs to put a "Free to a GOOD home" sign in her yard. Poor babies.

Keyser Soze Guest
    From Dr Sanity:

In psychiatry we use the term "sense of entitlement" to describe the outrageous attitude of some of our more narcissistic clients who believe that the world "owes" them and they want to collect NOW. Patients with this type of attitude always want more. Whatever you do is never good enough for them, and they also generally show no gratitute or express any thanks--even when someone goes out of their way for them. Like the most spoiled of royalty, they merely expect that they should be the center of your world at all times.

This attitude is normally seen in toddlers, who want what they want and they want it now. Every parent has had to deal with this kind of whining. When you see this attitude repeatedly in an adult, then you know you are dealing with psychopathology. Many adults whimper at the slightest inconvenience, delay, or restriction. Why? Because, like toddlers, they are convinced they deserve what they want when they want it. They are "entitled" to it.

sheri Guest
    Before anyone takes me to task for this, or thinks I'm defending The Joker's twin, hear (read) me out....

Both of my kids get SSI (I guess it would be SSDI) because they are disabled. I am their representative payee. Meaning I oversee how their money is spent every month. Do I benefit/"live off of" their money? To a certain extent, yes I do. It's not 100%, but I do "live off of" a certain percentage of it, because a) they need constant supervision due to their disabilities, and b)if I don't do it, someone else will have to and since I am their mother I might as well. Despite the fact that my eldest is 19 now, she still has the mentality of more like a 10-12 year old.

SSI/SSDI rules and regs state that I as "representative payee" am NOT allowed to live off of my kids money 100%, I have to have my own "income." Since they require constant supervision, I am unable to have a job outside of the home. So, therefore I have to be on Welfare - cash aid, food stamps, Medi-Cal. Do I like it? Hell no. Am I complaining about it? Hell no. This is the hand life dealt me, I love my children dearly, and no one can take care of them as good as I can. Given my kids disabilities, chances are good that I will always be on Welfare. I worked when I was able to, thusly paying "into the system." I don't like it, but it's like my mom says: "You have a legitimate need for it. It's not like you're being lazy to get out of going to work."

We live in a 2 bedroom apartment, because it's what we can afford. We don't live beyond our means. This joke of a woman has everyone from her parents to us taxpayers wiping her ass and every ass of those 14 kids for her. From what I have read here, she's getting SSI/SSDI for either 1 child or for 3. SSI/SSDI is not the same as Welfare. Those programs are run by 2 separate agencies. At least her ein CA they are. SSI/SSDI is run by the Social Security Administration. Welfare is run by Dept. of Public Social Services.

Personally, I think she is using whatever monies she gets to spend on her Joker wannabe ass, instead of using it to care for her kids. Thank goodness beyotches like her are far and few between. And thank you guys for not railing into me for being in the situation I am in. I love my kids dearly, and I would not wish my situation on anyone.

fultondyke Guest
    3 of her older 6 children are 'disabled', and I would bet the farm that at least half (probabally more of these octuplets will have developmental and/or physical anomalies which will classify as 'disabilities', for which this crazy bitch will recieve more public assistance. I'm sorry, but I think the following should be done: 1) The clinic in which this woman was inseminatedx should be boycotted, investigated, and (possibly) closed 2) Child protective services should take all 14 children and place them in safe, suitable homes 3) This crazy bitch should be institutionalized before, through neglect or misadventure, she harms any of these children! I'm telling ya', the lives af these innocent children, as well as their mentally ill mother, will be a continually unfolding tragedy leading to a sad end if these children are sent to their too-small home with an incompetent and over-taxed mother. I (unfortunately) predict that Nadya Suleman ( and possibly some of her children) may earn a page on Scott's Find-A-Death site!

fultondyke Guest
    OH!! I forgot #4) on my list: The 'physician' who managed/approved/performed this insemination needs to LOSE HIS MEDICAL LICENSE!!!
    Last edited by fultondyke; 02-11-2009 at 08:41 AM. Reason: misspelling

Ruffian Guest
    Fulton: I agree with you on your list. I predict the doc from Bev Hills will be going to prison. Not for this stupid thing, but for his taking cash and not claiming it. That will be one way to shut him down.

This woman said she will provide for them through her student loans. Um.....first of all, that's not what they are for and secondly, it's a "loan" which means you have to pay them back. Hopefully, CPS takes the children away from her and then they throw her ass in prison for fraud. I'd bet the farm that she'd committed fraud of some sort; it'll just be a matter of digging it up. The good part is that she won't be able to get pregnant in prison.

Kugmu Guest
    Here is the Nadya Suleman Family web site!
    http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/
    You can send â??em things,
    Make donations.
    Credit Cards are acceptedâ?¦

cachluv Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    From Dr Sanity:

In psychiatry we use the term "sense of entitlement" to describe the outrageous attitude of some of our more narcissistic clients who believe that the world "owes" them and they want to collect NOW. Patients with this type of attitude always want more. Whatever you do is never good enough for them, and they also generally show no gratitute or express any thanks--even when someone goes out of their way for them. Like the most spoiled of royalty, they merely expect that they should be the center of your world at all times.

This attitude is normally seen in toddlers, who want what they want and they want it now. Every parent has had to deal with this kind of whining. When you see this attitude repeatedly in an adult, then you know you are dealing with psychopathology. Many adults whimper at the slightest inconvenience, delay, or restriction. Why? Because, like toddlers, they are convinced they deserve what they want when they want it. They are "entitled" to it.
    ---AWESOME post. Spot on, nailhead hit.

Most people who receive Public Assistance are those with the legitimate need. There are always people who take advantage of well-intentioned programs, they should not define the program nor the participants. My brother felt bad about being disabled and going onto disability a couple of years ago. I can't imagine why. He worked for 35 years and paid dearly into the system. And even if he didn't, how is he supposed to live if he can't work? This woman is clearly living on the dole and is a classic example of the need for welfare reform.

I wonder who spent 30+ years enabling her to become the Princess of Entitlement? I doubt she just snapped one day as an adult and became this greedy and arrogant person. I would never discourage having kids. I won't be having any, and I'll miss that. I love me some kids, they are a pure and positive energy source. But this? Come on. Surely she must understand how society will be outraged by what a self-centered leech she is. If she were paying for the whole thing by honorable means, and again no slam is meant to PA recipients, then who would have anything to say? But the way she's set everything up, and that's what she's done--draw blueprints and set everything up--is a slap in the face of taxpayers AND a HUGE slap in the face to other PA recipients who legitimately need the programs that she simply demands accomodate her crazyass fantasy life.

I dearly hope there are changes made after this. I'd like to see repercussions for all involved as well. This is a travesty. Yes, there is much worse but this is pretty bad

Ruffian Guest
    OOOOH! You can do two things at the website. Make a donation or.......LEAVE A COMMENT! hahahahaha No...I won't do it. I'll be nice.

cachluv Guest
    Why? Didn't they ASK for your comments?

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Oh yes I sent a nasty gram on her comments. Is she effing serious???? She's asking for fucking donations and gifts. This shit gets better and better.

I'll donate my foot in her ass!

Ruffian Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Why? Didn't they ASK for your comments?
    You talked me into it.

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hag1 View Post
    Yeah .... I mean, does she think we're all blind?? It's so flippin obvious.

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    Oh yes I sent a nasty gram on her comments. Is she effing serious???? She's asking for fucking donations and gifts. This shit gets better and better.

I'll donate my foot in her ass!

BWAHAHAHAHAH ....

And can you believe the balls on this chick?? Donations ... yeah, ok. I'll donate money so you can get your tummy tuck now.

Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    Before anyone takes me to task for this, or thinks I'm defending The Joker's twin, hear (read) me out....

Both of my kids get SSI (I guess it would be SSDI) because they are disabled. I am their representative payee. Meaning I oversee how their money is spent every month. Do I benefit/"live off of" their money? To a certain extent, yes I do. It's not 100%, but I do "live off of" a certain percentage of it, because a) they need constant supervision due to their disabilities, and b)if I don't do it, someone else will have to and since I am their mother I might as well. Despite the fact that my eldest is 19 now, she still has the mentality of more like a 10-12 year old.

SSI/SSDI rules and regs state that I as "representative payee" am NOT allowed to live off of my kids money 100%, I have to have my own "income." Since they require constant supervision, I am unable to have a job outside of the home. So, therefore I have to be on Welfare - cash aid, food stamps, Medi-Cal. Do I like it? Hell no. Am I complaining about it? Hell no. This is the hand life dealt me, I love my children dearly, and no one can take care of them as good as I can. Given my kids disabilities, chances are good that I will always be on Welfare. I worked when I was able to, thusly paying "into the system." I don't like it, but it's like my mom says: "You have a legitimate need for it. It's not like you're being lazy to get out of going to work."

We live in a 2 bedroom apartment, because it's what we can afford. We don't live beyond our means. This joke of a woman has everyone from her parents to us taxpayers wiping her ass and every ass of those 14 kids for her. From what I have read here, she's getting SSI/SSDI for either 1 child or for 3. SSI/SSDI is not the same as Welfare. Those programs are run by 2 separate agencies. At least her ein CA they are. SSI/SSDI is run by the Social Security Administration. Welfare is run by Dept. of Public Social Services.

Personally, I think she is using whatever monies she gets to spend on her Joker wannabe ass, instead of using it to care for her kids. Thank goodness beyotches like her are far and few between. And thank you guys for not railing into me for being in the situation I am in. I love my kids dearly, and I would not wish my situation on anyone.

Sheri,

I don't think anyone here begrudges anyone help from the government in time of need. Now, if you were planning on going out and having 8 more babies while on assistance, I can't say we'd be very nice about it.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Layla331 Guest
    the fact that she sits there saying no one can raise this many kids alone of course i knew that....so let me get this straight ..did she have the kids for the rest of us ( people in CA)..did we all look like we needed kids..we'll have to send her a thank you note.,..and i wonder if were allowed to borrow them at tax time as deductions and for the christmas card photo

"In her view these are just payments made for people with legitimate needs and are not, in her view, welfare," Furtney said. "She just believes that there are programs for people with needs and she and her children qualify for some of them."

Ummmm... here's the definition of welfare from Dictionary.com:

1.the good fortune, health, happiness, prosperity, etc., of a person, group, or organization; well-being: to look after a child's welfare; the physical or moral welfare of society. 2.welfare work. 3.financial or other assistance to an individual or family from a city, state, or national government: Thousands of jobless people in this city would starve if it weren't for welfare. 4.(initial capital letter) Informal. a governmental agency that provides funds and aid to people in need, esp. those unable to work.â??Idiom on welfare, receiving financial aid from the government or from a private organization because of hardship and need.

Does she think we are all that stupid?

Please please please put those little babies up for adoption.

I just went to her website- I see you can leave a comment, but you can't view the ones others have left. That can't be pretty.

Nicki Guest
    TOTALLY OUT TO LUNCH! Her thinking is so twisted. She says what she thinks the world wants to hear....she doesn't get it. Whats even more upsetting is there are 14 little ones that are going to grow up thinking just like her.
    Did you see the first six children in the interview? That one little boy was all over the place.
    Nadya, just doesn't get it. I doubt very seriously that her parents wanted her to have another child let alone 8 more. She is very headstrong....doesn't listen and is only concerned with her desires. NOt the welfare of 14 little people, plus her parents and the rest of the State that is going to be saddled with her bill. Under all of those conditions I don't see any of those children growing up with a normal view on how to function in a healthy way in this world we live in.

Layla331 Guest
    know what kills me is the "im going back to school" mentality..i mean listen id love to go get a masters..but i have kids to raise and will do it when the time and finances allow it..years down the road...but here she is with 14 kids no job saying im going to school..WTF ever

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla331 View Post
    know what kills me is the "im going back to school" mentality..i mean listen id love to go get a masters..but i have kids to raise and will do it when the time and finances allow it..years down the road...but here she is with 14 kids no job saying im going to school..WTF ever

In her deluded dream world, she will have Grandma and grandpa happily babysit all 14 kids, so she can work on HERSELF. I seriously doubt she thinks about anyone but herself. If she did, she would never have gone against her mothers wishes (while living with her parents, free of charge, and having them pay all the bills, and hiding the fact that she recieved a 165k settlement)

She doesnt care about these kids as individuals, just about what they can do for HER. She has serious mental issues, and I pray the state of CA steps in and takes these kids before something bad happens to them.

Layla331 Guest
    yeah i saw that her mom gave an interview saying she was done helping and raising her kids..so we'll see what happens..maybe when she fails the pieces will be picked up by child welfare and the kids will find homes with mommies who arent crazy..and i dont mean like hahahha crazy..she has alot of issues she needs help for and i hope she gets it...hearing her talk is like hearing someone in a mental hospital real calm explain their thoughts,,,and throw in a few big words she read...i find her frighteningly odd and pity those poor lil souls

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I left her a comment...BOY did I ever...

Kugmu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank 'N' Howie View Post
    Pls do share !

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I just told her that she should be ashamed...And I felt so sorry for those kids...I think it's funny that they ask for your email...I opted not to give my real one...I put F***You@yahoo.com...*Snicker*

smellslikealmonds Guest
    You have one hell of a nerve. You already have 6 kids at home you expect your mother and the taxpayers to take care of, but you do it again. You have got to be the dumbest, most inconsiderate bitch walking the planet. I hope you get your kids taken away, and given to people with the means to take care of them.
    Best Wishes.

That's the greeting I gave her.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I'm sure they will shut down the comment section soon...You know we aren't the only ones leavin stuff like that...I think there is gonna be BIG downfall from this yet...There is NO way this idiot can care for these kids...I have seen a single child taken away from someone for less than this...The damn nosy ass DFCS need to stick their big stinkin noses in cases like this for a change...

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Melicious625 View Post
    In her deluded dream world, she will have Grandma and grandpa happily babysit all 14 kids, so she can work on HERSELF. I seriously doubt she thinks about anyone but herself. If she did, she would never have gone against her mothers wishes (while living with her parents, free of charge, and having them pay all the bills, and hiding the fact that she recieved a 165k settlement)

She doesnt care about these kids as individuals, just about what they can do for HER. She has serious mental issues, and I pray the state of CA steps in and takes these kids before something bad happens to them.
    Yes Milicious....DELUDED is the key word here!

sheri Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    Sheri,

I don't think anyone here begrudges anyone help from the government in time of need. Now, if you were planning on going out and having 8 more babies while on assistance, I can't say we'd be very nice about it.
    Thank you, DietCokeofEvil. I agree completely with what you say. The last I knew of, is that DPSS here in CA has a policy that if one becomes pregnant while already on aid, then DPSS will NOT give that person any more aid that what they were/are getting prior to becoming pregnant while on aid. The reasoning behind that was to stop batshits like this from making a career out of Welfare. I know this, as I am told every year when I recertify. Not like I can have any more kids. Even if I could, I'm doing good to care for the 2 I do have. And my plate is full with my 2.

Desertrose Guest
    Seriously, I think the taxpapers of CA should file a class action lawsuit against the doctor, clinic, stupid mom, stupid donor dad (he's responsible also) for the costs of the hospital, doctors, and food stamps she has received. The donation link on her website is sickening - I am going to leave a horrid message for her. She'll have plenty of time to read all the comments while she is getting her nails done. And how in the heck is she paying for her P.R. person - I do believe however, the first ones in line on this scam of hers would be the IRS. Because, obviously, she isn't paying taxes either.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    The thing is, she thinks she's done nothing wrong. No common sense at all.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    I wonder if she'll get death threats on that site.

Fujicakes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Nadya, just doesn't get it. I doubt very seriously that her parents wanted her to have another child let alone 8 more. She is very headstrong....doesn't listen and is only concerned with her desires. NOt the welfare of 14 little people, plus her parents and the rest of the State that is going to be saddled with her bill. Under all of those conditions I don't see any of those children growing up with a normal view on how to function in a healthy way in this world we live in.
    More like hard-headed.

Curl_up_N_dye Guest

Copy N' Paste please! PLEASE????

ETA: Nevermind

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    I'm sure they will shut down the comment section soon...You know we aren't the only ones leavin stuff like that...I think there is gonna be BIG downfall from this yet...There is NO way this idiot can care for these kids...I have seen a single child taken away from someone for less than this...The damn nosy ass DFCS need to stick their big stinkin noses in cases like this for a change...

I know ..... WHERE THE FUNK ARE THE CPS??? We haven't heard squat from them

Hag1 Guest
    evidently she is now living in a hotel: I got this from Radaronline.com

Octo-mom Nadya Suleman has secretly been staying in a hotel for the past week, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively, leading to the question: Are taxpayers footing the bill for the welfare mom with 14 kids?

NBC says they didn't pay Nadaya for her interview. Her mother Angela told RadarOnline.com that while she has supported Nadya up until now, she's not paying for the hotel bill. Meanwhile, after initially denying it, Angela did confirm that she is receiving public assistance.
    Is taxpayer money being used to pay Octo-mom's hotel bill while she makes the interview circuit?
    See NEW photos inside the house where kids are being raised RadarOnline.com learned that Nadya had not seen her six children for a week, until this past weekend. They are now staying with her in the hotel.
    Nadaya and her fertility specialist doctor have become a lightning rod for controversy. Angela Suleman told RadarOnline.com that she begged the doctor not to implant more embryos in her daughter, who already had six children she couldn't afford. Angela says she has been paying all the bills.
    Nadya admits she's $50,000 in debt and doesn't have a job but claims she has paid her mother some rent.
    Meanwhile she has a publicity team and is hoping for a book deal and a reality show.

Desertrose Guest
    With all the attention this is getting and the obvious fraud on her part, I am sure CPS and the IRS are investigating her. They should be anyways.

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    So, even she doesn't want to go home to her House of Horrors reality...

I wonder who is paying for the hotel? I really do. You can't check into a hotel upon contingency ... those folks want a credit card in advance.