Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Octomom, Nadia Suleman

Quote Originally Posted by silverwaif77 View Post
    *sighs*
    this woman is so dumb. I will only comment on the latest statement made by her, that the dumb bitch wants to breastfeed them. YOU CANT!!!! YOU ONLY HAVE 2 NIPPLES!!! YOU ARE NOT A GREAT DANE!!!!!!!! WTF was she thinking having another child if she has to live with her parents and has six already SELFISH SELFISH STUPID WHORE.
    LMAO!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

fultondyke Guest
    This case has it all: complete medical irresponsaibility, a mother who is unemployed and obviously mentally ill, a litter of premature babies who will have God -only -knows what physical and developmental anomalies, 6 other children (one who is autistic) who have been (no doubt) neglected, an Iraqi grandfather who is already planning to fly the coop--undoubtedly without his daughter (who needs to find a nice, roomy shoe to take up residence in), a frazzled grandmother who is probabally going to be suicidal, and a bankrupt state which will (no doubt) be expected to pick up the tab!!!! Pass out the cigars!!!

Shano Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fultondyke View Post
    This case has it all: complete medical irresponsaibility, a mother who is unemployed and obviously mentally ill, a litter of premature babies who will have God -only -knows what physical and developmental anomalies, 6 other children (one who is autistic) who have been (no doubt) neglected, an Iraqi grandfather who is already planning to fly the coop--undoubtedly without his daughter (who needs to find a nice, roomy shoe to take up residence in), a frazzled grandmother who is probabally going to be suicidal, and a bankrupt state which will (no doubt) be expected to pick up the tab!!!! Pass out the cigars!!!

That actually would make a great country song. Maybe Kelly Pickler could pick it up! lol

Even if she did try and breast feed... it takes about 20 minutes per nipple, so that is 40 minutes per baby, that would be about 5-6 hours of continual breast feeding. I am glad to see she not only has a degree in counseling but also fine knowledge in 1st grade math. Babies who are breast fed eat every 3 hours. Hummmm wonder how she is going to do that??!! They better suck fast! Would anyone even have that much milk?!

Quote Originally Posted by Shano View Post
    That actually would make a great country song. Maybe Kelly Pickler could pick it up! lol

Even if she did try and breast feed... it takes about 20 minutes per nipple, so that is 40 minutes per baby, that would be about 5-6 hours of continual breast feeding. I am glad to see she not only has a degree in counseling but also fine knowledge in 1st grade math. Babies who are breast fed eat every 3 hours. Hummmm wonder how she is going to do that??!! They better suck fast! Would anyone even have that much milk?!
    I was wondering that myself. If indeed enough milk came in for 8 babies, that would be one hell of a nursing bra! The nipple chafing alone would drive her crazy. What an idiot she is.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    I was wondering that myself. If indeed enough milk came in for 8 babies, that would be one hell of a nursing bra! The nipple chafing alone would drive her crazy. What an idiot she is.
    I shudder at the thought...seriously

fultondyke Guest
    Well, I just hope the mother looks like the goddess Artemis of Ephesus:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	220px-ArtemisEphesus.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	12290  

...omg - this is so wrong on so many levels. I agree with an earlier poster, if Oprah has her on her show - everyone should NOT watch her, I don't watch her anyway - I think she is an egomaniac - can't stand her, anyway, that's a different thread...

...they should've sewed that dang thing shut - while they were at it, her mouth too - don't want to hear anything she has to say...14 kidz.....next she'll be on People magazine

Miss Chunk xo
    "I guess every form of refuge has its price"...

I think it is physically impossible for one woman to breastfeed 8 babies, even with pumping.

When I nursed my newborn son- It took me about 40 minutes to nurse him and he was up every 1-2 hours at first.So 8 babies would take about 2-1/2 hours to nurse, 2 at a time, and then the first ones would pretty much be ready to eat when the last ones are done. Pumping could help, but she would have to be set up non-stop pumping.

Does not sound like a plan to me...
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkDoll View Post
    Octuplets' mother wants Oprah to turn her into a $2m TV star

THE single mother of octuplets born in California last week is seeking $2m (£1.37m) from media interviews and commercial sponsorship to help pay the cost of raising the children.

Nadya Suleman, 33, plans a career as a television childcare expert, since it emerged last week that she already had six children before giving birth on Monday. She now has 14 below the age of eight.

Although still confined to an LA hospital bed, she intends to talk to two influential television hosts this week - media mogul Oprah Winfrey, and Diane Sawyer, who presents Good Morning America.

Her family has told agents she needs cash from deals such as nappy sponsorship - she will get through 250 nappies a week over the next few months - and the agents will gauge public reaction to her story. A veteran from the ICM agency said: "If she wins over Oprah or Diane Sawyer, she will have the world at her feet." ...

"She wants to breast-feed all of them," said the grandmother. "We are all excited about the busy times to come."

Fuck her and the turkey baster she rode in on!!!! I hope to GOD that no sponsors buy into this fuckery.

No. No no nono NO!!!

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by silverwaif77 View Post
    *sighs*
    this woman is so dumb. I will only comment on the latest statement made by her, that the dumb bitch wants to breastfeed them. You cant!!!! You only have 2 nipples!!! you are not a great dane!!!!!!!! wtf was she thinking having another child if she has to live with her parents and has six already selfish selfish stupid whore.
    lmaoooo...

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    I think it is physically impossible for one woman to breastfeed 8 babies, even with pumping.

When I nursed my newborn son- It took me about 40 minutes to nurse him and he was up every 1-2 hours at first.So 8 babies would take about 2-1/2 hours to nurse, 2 at a time, and then the first ones would pretty much be ready to eat when the last ones are done. Pumping could help, but she would have to be set up non-stop pumping.

Does not sound like a plan to me...
    They are currently being fed donated breast milk and a network of women willing to lactate and donate breastmilk has been established.
    Two of my clients, Kimberly Clark and P&G have already contacted her to offer donations for endorsement and image licenses of pampers, wet ones, huggies etc.
    Clearly this woman has serious problems and clearly some members of the medical community lacked the ethics and the spine to say no.
    This is disturbing on so many levels. How much time do you think her two year old will get from her now much less the other kids?
    Her Mom made it clear in her press statements that she is leaving as soon as the woman gets home from the hospital. Just like the poster here that did the simple math on breast feeding lets do the same thing for diapering, bathing just the 8, dressing them and doing laundry.
    I get 2 hours per day for diapering, 2 hours for dressing and undressing them, 2 hours for bath time and 3 loads of laundry for the family per day at 30 minutes to sort, do and fold.
    That is 6.5 hours per day without feeding them, taking care of the other kids, cooking, cleaning, paying bills, Doctor visits and shopping.
    I hope that the state where she lives allows online sign-ups for welfare, section 8 and foodstamps or where will she find the time to even show up and apply?
    I am being satcastic here but I know plenty of families with both parents and single parents that are struggling mightily to stay independent, care for their families, teach some sort of values for work and responsibility in times where jobs just are not to be had.
    To see this woman sucking up far more than her share when she is not using it as a safety net but rather as a God given expectation to support her chosen lifestyle and neurosis.
    The state should take the kids until she gets a job and comes up with a non-public assistance means to support them. Which I suspect would be never.
    How frigging irresponsible!
    Regards,
    Mary

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    I, too, am hoping Social Services steps in and gives these babies to a loving family who can provide appropriate love and care. I know it'll never happen though

KarmaKat Guest
    She is just so selfish. She aint thinking bout any1 but herself. Just because there is no frozen sperm left I dont think that will stop her having more.
    Anyone want to take a bet on how many she will have in the end?

Shano Guest
    Maybe she should just move in with the Duggars. Michelle can teach her some time management skills.

Nerak Guest
    This story just boggles my mind, I am very glad I do not live in the state of California, and be forced to support these children she brought into the world.

Nicki Guest
    Maybe she should just move in with the Duggars. Michelle can teach her some time management skills.

Shano....That is an excellent Idea! LOL!! Not that I approve in this day and age of even having 18 kids....But at least the Duggars are married and work as a team. Their kids seem to be well adjusted(as far as we know). AND the Duggars do take financially care of themselves. Sure they have a TV Show, but my guess is they would do a fairly good job of it even without the Entertainment industry.

This woman with the Octuplets is not going to be able to work outside the home with fourteen children(one with Autism). It is just mindboggling that she was able to pull this off with all the so-call proffesionals helping her along. Really, makes one want to throw up there hands........ I hope the CPS watches her like a HAWK!

I agree Nicki. The Duggars have always had a plan to support and raise a large family.

This woman seems to act on whims.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Nelliebean Guest
    Her parents were already taking care of the last six (wrong!) and now she has "whelped" eight more!

I keep thinking of all the "qualified" couples out there who would love to adopt these babies.

Looks like we will be footing the bill AGAIN.

Here is a new article. Blehhh.

Friends defend mother of octuplets

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

radiojane Guest
    They are currently being fed donated breast milk and a network of women willing to lactate and donate breastmilk has been established.
    Obviously this is what she meant by breast feeding. There is no way in hell she could do it.

Every damned doctor involved in this should have their licenses pulled. She should have been psych evaled the moment she walked through the clinic doors.

She is obviously being enabled. I wouldn't be surprised if this was some variation of munchausen's. All about the attention.

And as vomit worthy as I find the Gosselins and the Duggers; two big differences: I think both families have their kids best interest at heart. As odious as I find their tv deals, I doubt a few days a week will damage their children for life, and I think they're providing for their future in a shrewd way. They also contributed to society at some point in their lives. This girl is a human sponge. And the mother thing, enabling her.... I'm getting chills, reminds me of the women Anne Rule ends up writing about.

This story makes me violent. Speaking as someone familiar with veterinary medicine, Spay her like the bitch she obviously is.
    Last edited by radiojane; 02-02-2009 at 08:28 PM.

She's hired a PR Firm to help her review her financial opportunities. http://www.kgan.com/template/inews_w...kgan.com.shtml

If it wouldn't be at the expense of those poor kids, I'd like to see her get zero offers, especially any book or TV deals.

Since Ms. Suleman has zero dollars, I guess the PR firm is working pro bono in hopes they'll get paid for finding her the right media outlet to exploit her irresponsibility.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GoldwynGal Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post

This story makes me violent. Speaking as someone familiar with veterinary medicine, Spay her like the bitch she obviously is.
    This is the best thing I've heard all day. Right on RJ.

Shano Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    Here is a new article. Blehhh.

Friends defend mother of octuplets

Maybe I am a bad friend... but if this were someone I knew I would have told her off after having the first 6 and going for more. I guess there will always be supporters for these crazy women.

radiojane Guest
    Maybe I am a bad friend... but if this were someone I knew I would have told her off after having the first 6 and going for more. I guess there will always be supporters for these crazy women.
    The patron saints of morons and lost causes

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Was I hearing things?? I caught a snippet on the news this morning that the sperm donor was a co-worker/friend?? Am I trippin?? This asshat needs to cough up money to care for these little darlings if that's true. He's just as irresponsible..Anonomous donor my ass!!!

Fujicakes Guest
    I'm trippin balls over the fact that she used money from a settlement to have these 8 kids! Seriously!? You couldn't have used this money to support the other 6 kids that need your attention too, dumbass?

Edited to Add: this was my 400th post! Woot!
    Last edited by Fujicakes; 02-03-2009 at 08:49 AM.

Greeaaat. Let's reward her for her sluttery.

Octuplets mom gets TV, book offers to tell story

By JOHN ROGERS, Associated Press Writer John Rogers, Associated Press Writer Mon Feb 2, 7:20 pm ET
    LOS ANGELES â?? The mother of the world's longest-living octuplets is being deluged with offers for book deals, TV shows and other business proposals, but has not decided what she might do other than care for her children, her newly hired spokeswoman said Monday.
    Hundreds of requests have been made since Nadya Suleman gave birth to six boys and two girls a week ago, said Joann Killeen, president of Killeen Furtney Group, a public relations company.
    "She's the most sought after mom in the world right now," Killeen said. "Everyone wants to talk to her."
    But Suleman, who remained hospitalized with her children Monday at Kaiser Permanente's Bellflower Medical Center, hasn't decided what she'll do next, Killeen said.
    Some of the deals and requests for interviews involve offers to pay, said Killeen and her partner, Mike Furtney. They didn't reveal the amounts being offered, but Killeen noted that raising eight babies will be expensive, adding that Suleman plans to carefully review her financial opportunities.
    "Right now her top priority is to be the best mom she can be to all her children," she said. "She's hired us to manage all of those opportunities."
    The spokeswoman discounted some published reports that Suleman had already decided to host a television show on parenting. But she added that Suleman does want to eventually tell her story to the world.
    "As soon as she's able, she will tell her story, and it's an amazing story," she said.
    Suleman, a 33-year-old single mother, already had six children, ages 2 to 7 when she gave birth to her octuplets on Jan. 26.
    Her babies continue to grow stronger, the hospital said in a statement Monday. It wasn't immediately known when the octuplets or their mother would be released from the hospital. At the time of the births, doctors said the babies would stay about two months.
    "This has been a very good week for the babies. It is always satisfying to be able to see a baby that was born premature continue to get stronger every day," said Dr. Mandhir Gupta, a neonatologist at the hospital.
    In seven other documented octuplet births, at least one of the babies died within a week. The world's first live octuplets, born in 1967 in Mexico City, all died within 14 hours.
    The first set of U.S. octuplets was born to Nkem Chukwu of Texas on Dec. 20, 1998. A week later, the tiniest infant died of heart and lung failure. The surviving seven siblings celebrated their 10th birthday in December.
    Suleman retained the Killeen Furtney Group to represent her last Friday. Furtney said the company, which normally handles corporate clients and crisis public relations, was referred to her by the hospital. Its clients include the Union Pacific Railroad and the California State Parks Department.
    Suleman's mother told The Associated Press last week that her daughter has always loved children and had wanted to be a mother since her teens.
    Suleman had all 14 of her children through in vitro fertilization, according to her mother, Angela Suleman, who is caring for the other six while her daughter is hospitalized.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

D3LIVIÃ?N Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujicakes View Post
    I'm trippin balls over the fact that she used money from a settlement to have these 8 kids! Seriously!? You couldn't have used this money to support the other 6 kids that need your attention too, dumbass?
    SERIOUSLY!

Her spokeswomen said on TV this morning that they have not received and book deals or any such "offers" yet, but what got me is that she kept repeating that over and over, No we have not received any offers yet, hint hint. Fishing for cash and prizes, milking this for all it's worth (no pun intended).

(A)These are human lives and (B) You're body is not a Xerox machine! - Good Day

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    She is STILL in the hospital?? After my C/Section I was out of the hospital 4 days after. Why is she still in-house??

Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    She is STILL in the hospital?? After my C/Section I was out of the hospital 4 days after. Why is she still in-house??

Maybe it is what happens when your uterus has to stretch to the size of Montana?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Shano Guest
    I was wondering the same thing. After I had my first I was in for over a week but had a ton of complications. I wonder if she is hiding...

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Was I hearing things?? I caught a snippet on the news this morning that the sperm donor was a co-worker/friend?? Am I trippin?? This asshat needs to cough up money to care for these little darlings if that's true. He's just as irresponsible..Anonomous donor my ass!!!
    I don't think they are quite sure who the donor is, but get this .... she was married and has been divorced for a couple years now ... but her ex-husband is NOT the father of any of those kids.

And LMAO at the 'whelping' comment made earlier

Keyser Soze Guest

OMG The 8 baby lady wants 2 mil from Oprah

Dude, I swear to God this woman did this just for the fucking money!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle5627531.ece

ohyea, a career as a television child care expert, psh

She already has a publicist and shit!!

"I need as much money as I can get to raise my kids"

Oh well, heres a fucken thought, maybe it never crossed your mind-
    DONT HAVE KIDS IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD THEM

One, fine, 14- GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK LADY!!!
    Highway robbery, using kids as an ornament to get paid, what a bitch
    fuck her and her little "miracles" Im eating ramen tonight, bitch!
    Last edited by Keyser Soze; 02-03-2009 at 09:33 AM.

RubySlippers Guest
    what a friggin' irresponsible person. so so stupid. i hope oprah doesn't give it.

Keyser Soze Guest
    Oh she will, she has a friggen stack-o-cash this is like a dime for her

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    THIS JUST IN!!! HERE IS THE SPERM DONOR!!!

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Oh she will, she has a friggen stack-o-cash this is like a dime for her
    well then SHE'S stupid.

BooMom Guest
    Oh, hell NO ! Hopefully Oprah has more sense ( or people that do !) than to put this beyotch on TV !

guardmom2008 Guest
    I agree, you have babies because you want them, not to use them for money, this bitch is an attention whore. I really hope Oprah can see right through her like so many of us can. I just can't fathom someone doing this just for the money, but it does take all kinds.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Curl_up_N_dye View Post
    We are ... my fellow Californian!
    That's just great!!! Isn't Cali the state that is forcing it's state employees to take 2 days off per month unpaid cause of their financial crisis?

The neo-natal care these babies are gonna need is gonna run into the tens of millions of dollars!!

Too bad the state can't tell her to f*ck off, she did it to herself, she's gotta pay for it herself!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frank 'n' howie View Post
    this just in!!! Here is the sperm donor!!!
    lolol!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Should this be merged?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bunny Guest
    oh man what a stupid woman...I hope she gets NOTHING

D3LIVIÃ?N Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eelpie View Post
    That's just great!!! Isn't Cali the state that is forcing it's state employees to take 2 days off per month unpaid cause of their financial crisis?

The neo-natal care these babies are gonna need is gonna run into the tens of millions of dollars!!

Too bad the state can't tell her to f*ck off, she did it to herself, she's gotta pay for it herself!!!!
    Gawd I couldn't agree more!! But in the end we all know she will go the book deal-Oprah-mini series route to pay for her litter.

How on earth would you raise 14 kids, all under 7? How could anyone short of a millionaire afford it? And why in the hell would you WANT to? My God I would have to skip names and just number them.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

D3LIVIÃ?N Guest
    If I found out that I was the father I might have to throw myself down a flight of stairs......or an elevator shaft for that matter.

Meli Guest
    [quote=cachluv;643318]---Maybe so she could remain Mommy and Daddy's little girl while having her own lifelike dolls to play with too? In a giant playhouse that Mommy and Daddy provide?

If she got married, then she would have to be an adult to her husband. He would probably look out for her, instead of her parents.

I wonder if she'll stay single now?[/quote]

My bet is she will never marry. Seriously, who wants to marry a crazy woman with 14 kids?

Shano Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Melicious625 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    ---Maybe so she could remain Mommy and Daddy's little girl while having her own lifelike dolls to play with too? In a giant playhouse that Mommy and Daddy provide?

If she got married, then she would have to be an adult to her husband. He would probably look out for her, instead of her parents.

I wonder if she'll stay single now?

My bet is she will never marry. Seriously, who wants to marry a crazy woman with 14 kids?

A pedophile....

D3LIVIÃ?N Guest
    Like it or not, I bet the Opera show pays her that 2 million and I bet more every stay at home Mom in America watches that episode.
    Last edited by D3LIVIÃ?N; 02-03-2009 at 12:08 PM.