Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: Octomom, Nadia Suleman

I can't get over that this was allowed to happen; there have to be some professional repercussions for the doctors who thought this was OK. Did they not know she had 6 other children, no job, no husband, had filed for bankruptcy, and was living with her parents? Even one of those should have disallowed her from getting the procedure. It's good that ethical professionals are speaking out against this. It will be interesting to see how much more of the story comes out in the next several days. I'm dying to see what this chick looks like, not to mention the Quack Jobs who knocked her up. So far all I've found is a picture of the babies.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    I can't get over that this was allowed to happen; there have to be some professional repercussions for the doctors who thought this was OK. Did they not know she had 6 other children, no job, no husband, had filed for bankruptcy, and was living with her parents? Even one of those should have disallowed her from getting the procedure. It's good that ethical professionals are speaking out against this. It will be interesting to see how much more of the story comes out in the next several days. I'm dying to see what this chick looks like, not to mention the Quack Jobs who knocked her up. So far all I've found is a picture of the babies.

LMAO Luanne, that is perfect

MorbidMolly Guest
    Seems mommy is speaking out.....hmmmmmmm

LOS ANGELES â?? The woman who gave birth to octuplets this week conceived all 14 of her children through in vitro fertilization, is not married and has been obsessed with having children since she was a teenager, her mother said.
    Angela Suleman told The Associated Press she was not supportive when her daughter, Nadya Suleman, decided to have more embryos implanted last year.
    "It can't go on any longer," she said in a phone interview Friday. "She's got six children and no husband. I was brought up the traditional way. I firmly believe in marriage. But she didn't want to get married."
    Nadya Suleman, 33, gave birth Monday in nearby Bellflower. She was expected to remain in the hospital for at least a few more days, and her newborns for at least a month.
    A spokeswoman at Kaiser Permanente Bellflower Medical Center said the babies were doing well and seven were breathing unassisted.
    While her daughter recovers, Angela Suleman is taking care of the other six children, ages 2 through 7, at the family home in Whittier, about 15 miles east of downtown Los Angeles.
    She said she warned her daughter that when she gets home from the hospital, "I'm going to be gone."
    Angela Suleman said her daughter always had trouble conceiving and underwent in vitro fertilization treatments because her fallopian tubes are "plugged up."
    There were frozen embryos left over after her previous pregnancies and her daughter didn't want them destroyed, so she decided to have more children.
    Her mother and doctors have said the woman was told she had the option to abort some of the embryos and, later, the fetuses. She refused.
    Her mother said she does not believe her daughter will have any more children.
    "She doesn't have any more (frozen embryos), so it's over now," she said. "It has to be."
    Nadya Suleman wanted to have children since she was a teenager, "but luckily she couldn't," her mother said.
    "Instead of becoming a kindergarten teacher or something, she started having them, but not the normal way," he mother said.
    Her daughter's obsession with children caused Angela Suleman considerable stress, so she sought help from a psychologist, who told her to order her daughter out of the house.
    "Maybe she wouldn't have had so many kids then, but she is a grown woman," Angela Suleman said. "I feel responsible and I didn't want to throw her out."
    Yolanda Garcia, 49, of Whittier, said she helped care for Nadya Suleman's autistic son three years ago.

"From what I could tell back then, she was pretty happy with herself, saying she liked having kids and she wanted 12 kids in all," Garcia told the Long Beach Press-Telegram.
    "She told me that all of her kids were through in vitro, and I said 'Gosh, how can you afford that and go to school at the same time?"' she added. "And she said it's because she got paid for it."
    Garcia said she did not ask for details.
    Nadya Suleman holds a 2006 degree in child and adolescent development from California State University, Fullerton, and as late as last spring she was studying for a master's degree in counseling, college spokeswoman Paula Selleck told the Press-Telegram.
    Her fertility doctor has not been identified. Her mother told the Los Angeles Times all the children came from the same sperm donor but she declined to identify him.
    Birth certificates reviewed by The Associated Press identify a David Solomon as the father for the four oldest children. Certificates for the other children were not immediately available.
    The news that the octuplets' mother already had six children sparked an ethical debate. Some medical experts were disturbed to hear that she was offered fertility treatment, and troubled by the possibility that she was implanted with so many embryos.
    Others worried that she would be overwhelmed trying to raise so many children and would end up relying on public support. The eight babies â?? six boys and two girls â?? were delivered by Cesarean section weighing between 1 pound, 8 ounces and 3 pounds, 4 ounces. Forty-six physicians and staff assisted in the deliveries

Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    born in bellflower (the armpit of so cal)
    ...aw, hell0kitty - that is so cute!!! awwwwwwwwwwwww
    "I guess every form of refuge has its price"...

pvezz Guest

LMAO, Lu - I agree with you, 100%! Who the F****K is the doctor who allowed this to happen??? How did she pay for it?? Good Christ, we looked into in vitro and they want $7,000 up front to even say hello!

So her pussy smells like cabbage?
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    so her pussy smells like cabbage?
    spewwwwwwww....lmfaooooooooooo

Well if she thought it was a problem meeting men when she had 6 kids...
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Well if she thought it was a problem meeting men when she had 6 kids...
    That's what I thought, too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

She could rent the cooze out as a parking space. Aren't they at a premium in Cali?
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

InBruges Guest
    Buy 2 and get one free?

KarmaKat Guest
    Maybe the father is a fertility Dr himself. Didnt she used to work at a clinic?
    That would explain how she could afford it. Hmmmmm maybe this is some kind of experiment he was trying to do. See how many embryo's would take.
    Sick bastards the lot of them. Poor kids.

Gemeris Guest
    Nadya Suleman holds a 2006 degree in child and adolescent development from California State University, Fullerton, and as late as last spring she was studying for a master's degree in counseling, college spokeswoman Paula Selleck told the Press-Telegram.
    She's going to need that training when all those kids hit adolescence. I don't know about the degree in counseling though, as I doubt she'll have much time for a job.

~Gem

KarmaKat Guest
    With 14 kids all under 7, she wont have time for anything.

InBruges Guest
    Maybe when the 8 little dears grow up to teenage years, she'll probably expect the oldest of the 6 kids she already has to look after her.

InBruges Guest
    Maybe when the 8 little dears grow up to teenage years, she'll probably expect the oldest of the 6 kids she already has to look after them. She has got free baby sitting now.
    Last edited by InBruges; 01-31-2009 at 01:30 PM. Reason: crap spelling

Gemeris Guest
    Until then it seems she's expecting her mom to take care of them all.

~Gem

KarmaKat Guest
    The poor Grandmother who should be enjoying her life is now left having to deal with her daughetrs dreams. She really is a selfish women

Nicki Guest
    Taken from Article:
    Yolanda Garcia, 49, of Whittier, said she helped care for Nadya Suleman's autistic son three years ago.

So she has just increased her children by 8 when one of the first 6 is autistic?
    That is an incredible task raising an autistic child along with 5 other children, but to add 8 more to the first 6. She has to have some serious mental problems.

KarmaKat Guest
    Its all about her wanting to feel loved and needed.

Gemeris Guest
    There is actually a certain personality disorder that can cause women to want to have babies one after the other, but not really be able to bond with them much after they reach a certain age. IVF Docs are supposed to watch out for symptoms of this.

~Gem

MoonRabbit Guest
    This ho is from Iraq (I'm told)!

Received this in an email:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: "Octo-Mom" !! L.A. Woman has 8 babies because her other 6 just weren't enough for this single mother

John & Ken have been all over this today and are talking to an expert now on the show. http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/johnandkenshow/

Nadya is 33 years old, unmarried, and now has 14 kids total. They all live with her and her parents in a 3 BR, 1500 sf house in Bellflower.

Nadya's father is Iraqi (with a heavy accent) and does not like all this media attention. Can't imagine why. He says God wanted her to have all these children (whose God??) They have a nanny who is your typical Hispanic illegal alien nanny. Might need a couple more nannies now.

The sperm donor father is reportedly a married cop who has fathered all 14 of Nadya's children now aged infants to 7 yo. Wonder if he's paying for all these kids too? Doubt it.

BTW, Nadya has been in the hospital for 7 weeks before she gave birth. Cha-ching!

Since you are paying for this wonderful, giant, dysfunctional immigrant family, just thought you'd want to know!

Shano Guest
    Didn't her Mother say that she told her daughter that when she comes home that she won't be there? I will have to find the quote to be exact but it was in one of the newest articles.

Hell, I'd leave home too! I can't believe that this girl has a degree in counseling!!

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shano View Post
    Didn't her Mother say that she told her daughter that when she comes home that she won't be there? I will have to find the quote to be exact but it was in one of the newest articles.

Hell, I'd leave home too! I can't believe that this girl has a degree in counseling!!
    The poor mother should leave in a hurry. Who is going to deal with all those babies?
    One is a handful. I remember not being able to sleep but a few hours
    a night with one baby.

NewYorkDoll Guest

just in case you were not already outraged.....

Octuplets' mother wants Oprah to turn her into a $2m TV star

THE single mother of octuplets born in California last week is seeking $2m (£1.37m) from media interviews and commercial sponsorship to help pay the cost of raising the children.

Nadya Suleman, 33, plans a career as a television childcare expert, since it emerged last week that she already had six children before giving birth on Monday. She now has 14 below the age of eight.

Although still confined to an LA hospital bed, she intends to talk to two influential television hosts this week - media mogul Oprah Winfrey, and Diane Sawyer, who presents Good Morning America.

Her family has told agents she needs cash from deals such as nappy sponsorship - she will get through 250 nappies a week over the next few months - and the agents will gauge public reaction to her story. A veteran from the ICM agency said: "If she wins over Oprah or Diane Sawyer, she will have the world at her feet." ...

"She wants to breast-feed all of them," said the grandmother. "We are all excited about the busy times to come."

FUCK THIS WOMAN. Oh...my GOD. I don't even know what else to say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

trose Guest
    Holy crap. It just keeps getting worse.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    i swear it's from the onion. we are being punked.

trose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkDoll View Post
    i swear it's from the onion. we are being punked.
    I think that would have to be classified as the biggest prank pulled off - EVER.

KarmaKat Guest
    Whats the onion?

trose Guest
    Per Wiki:

The Onion is an American "fake news" organization. It features satirical articles reporting on international, national, and local news...

Not unlike the National Enquirer, they are known to make stuff up.

Karma, here is a link:
    http://www.theonion.com/content/index

And here is another link to the story:
    "She is not evil, but she is obsessed with children."

Ya think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NewYorkDoll Guest
    oops
    Last edited by NewYorkDoll; 01-31-2009 at 06:20 PM.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by trose View Post
    Per Wiki:

The Onion is an American "fake news" organization. It features satirical articles reporting on international, national, and local news...

Not unlike the National Enquirer, they are known to make stuff up.
    strictly satirical.

from the onion....

The Onion
    Friday, January 30, 2009
    Octuplets Doing Well

The second set of octuplets born in the United States is doing well, with all reportedly breathing on their own. What do you think?
    Gina Lobell,
    Systems Analyst
    "Uh oh. Eight Aquariuses living under the same roof for the next 18 yearsâ??yikes."

Brent Kubesch,
    Demand Planner
    "So does that mean that one is gay, three are below the poverty line, three have a bachelor's or associate's degree, and two are divorced?"

Michael Carpenter,
    Manager of Assembly Operations
    "Aw, isn't that just precious! Aw, isn't that just precious! Aw, isn't that just precious! Aw, isn't that just precious! Aw, isn't that just precious! Aw, isn't that just precious! Aw, isn't that just precious! Aw, isn't that just precious!"

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemeris View Post
    There is actually a certain personality disorder that can cause women to want to have babies one after the other, but not really be able to bond with them much after they reach a certain age. IVF Docs are supposed to watch out for symptoms of this.

~Gem
    Very True. I knew a woman who loved having babies. She...herself was very gorgeous. Men like to fall all over her..Literaly.
    She had four children with the first husband.
    Three with the second husband. The second husband decided he did not like her first four children so she gave the first four up to foster care. Guess by then they were expendable.
    The second husband divorced her...took her to court, got custody of his three children. She promptly went out and got pregnant...then married and had twins(in that order).
    Comfortably lost track of her when I moved. Still, nine kids and she still looked smashing!

Jesus Christ, she gave up her first four children for adoption because her husband didn't like them? Men are not worth that. WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkDoll
    Gina Lobell,
    Systems Analyst
    "Uh oh. Eight Aquariuses living under the same roof for the next 18 years—yikes."
    LOL

Here is Kate Gosselin reacting to the news that this woman now has 14 children. And an interview with her about it:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/show...osselin-o.html
    Last edited by Luanne; 01-31-2009 at 06:49 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NewYorkDoll Guest
    Jesus Christ, she gave up her first four children for adoption because her husband didn't like them? Men are not worth that. WTF.

LOL

Here is Kate Gosselin reacting to the news that this woman now has 14 children. And an interview with her about it:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/show...osselin-o.html
    "I felt like I had octuplets ... I had eight in three years," Kate said. "[The news of the octuplets' birth] caused me to review the feelings and emotions I had when my six were born! So overwhelming!"

and still kate manages to make it all about her.

KarmaKat Guest
    People like her are good at that lol

Fujicakes Guest
    Better than killing them, I say.

KarmaKat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujicakes View Post
    Agreed. If you are too selfish too raise your children let some1 else do it and give them a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Fujicakes View Post
    Yes, that's true!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jazbabee Guest
    Can't wait to see how this plays out...............something is super fucked up here with this woman and the entire situation !!

trose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkDoll View Post
    strictly satirical.
    I stand corrected - you are right.

motherogod Guest
    Interesting and disgusting at the same time. She must have a personality disorder, narcissistic? histrionic? Could it be that she's low functioning and when the kids get smarter than she, she pops out a few more? So she always has a "pal."

What really freaks me out is my gut feeling that someone else is benefiting from all these young 'uns. There HAS to be some kind of sex offender in the family licking his chops.

I can't stand Oprah anyway, but if she interviews this human gumball machine she should be boycotted herself for playing into this crap. You know, having kids doesn't make you an expert, and having a shitload of kids doesn't make you any more of an expert.

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by motherogod View Post
    Interesting and disgusting at the same time. She must have a personality disorder, narcissistic? histrionic? Could it be that she's low functioning and when the kids get smarter than she, she pops out a few more? So she always has a "pal."

What really freaks me out is my gut feeling that someone else is benefiting from all these young 'uns. There HAS to be some kind of sex offender in the family licking his chops.

I can't stand Oprah anyway, but if she interviews this human gumball machine she should be boycotted herself for playing into this crap. You know, having kids doesn't make you an expert, and having a shitload of kids doesn't make you any more of an expert.
    I find it even more appalling and probably unethical that a conscientious physician would knowingly agree to participate in her fertility treatments and emryo transplants, especially knowing that she already had 6 at home as a single parent !! Oy Veh !!!

KarmaKat Guest
    I think it is ridiculous that his women now expects to become a TV star. Your first priority should be looking after your 14 children not appearing on TV. If you need money to raise these kids then that is your problem. You should have thought about that before you intentionally became pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by InBruges View Post
    Maybe when the 8 little dears grow up to teenage years, she'll probably expect the oldest of the 6 kids she already has to look after them. She has got free baby sitting now.
    Hey InBruges - I love reading your posts - it's almost like reading something I would write - you are awesome!
    Miss Chunk xo
    "I guess every form of refuge has its price"...

InBruges Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chunk View Post
    Hey InBruges - I love reading your posts - it's almost like reading something I would write - you are awesome!
    Miss Chunk xo
    Thanks Miss Chunk I love reading yours too. mwah!

Cherry Malotte Guest
    This broad makes me sick. Pretty ironic that she wanted to be a counselor...considering no one counseled her that this was probably not the best idea. I'd love to know where the hell she got the money for the implant costs...haven't most articles said she was getting welfare for the kids?

Kate and Jon make me pretty sick too. You watch, this dim bulb will be pimping her children out to the highest bidder as well.

silverwaif77 Guest
    *sighs*
    this woman is so dumb. I will only comment on the latest statement made by her, that the dumb bitch wants to breastfeed them. YOU CANT!!!! YOU ONLY HAVE 2 NIPPLES!!! YOU ARE NOT A GREAT DANE!!!!!!!! WTF was she thinking having another child if she has to live with her parents and has six already SELFISH SELFISH STUPID WHORE.