Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Octomom, Nadia Suleman

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    I get more and more angry the more current news on her comes out. She's sucking on the Government Tit and it's a fucking shame. People are gonna get I.O.U's for the tax returns, having a hard time getting unemployment that just lost a job to their companies closing, not getting WIC who truly need it, and this whore is fucking sitting pretty in a hotel. Fuck that Puta!!

Nerak Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    I get more and more angry the more current news on her comes out. She's sucking on the Government Tit and it's a fucking shame. People are gonna get I.O.U's for the tax returns, having a hard time getting unemployment that just lost a job to their companies closing, not getting WIC who truly need it, and this whore is fucking sitting pretty in a hotel. Fuck that Puta!!

Hear, hear!! its like the more I hear, the madder I get, I was like a mad woman on the phone with my mom last nite...stupid, delusional, bitch has GOT to get knocked down a peg or two....

Desertrose Guest
    So now she is in a hotel ordering room service for her and her little kiddies. Probably logging onto her bank account seeing how much money she is making in donations. BTW, you can read public comments on NBC's website, click on Dateline. There are some who defend her and thinks she is an angel. The comments on her family link cannot be read, but I did send her a comment.

Desert, can you link that part of the comment section....I can't find it. I has a brain farts right now. K Tnx bai...lol

The whole thing makes me so angry. I'm watching Dr. Phil. Her mother was on saying she didn't know how they were going to do it. The house was shown and it was so small. Barely 6 kids fit in there so there is no way 14. Her mother looks just exhausted.

Me thinks she's waiting for someone to give her a house and necessities.

Also, is it just me or does she look like she's trying to emulate Angelina Jolie? SHe's even got her mannerisms down. You know what the difference is??
    Jolie can take care of her kids. I think this gal is nuttier than a fruitcake.
    Last edited by okidoll; 02-11-2009 at 01:25 PM.

bunny Guest
    I have to agree this woman is nuts...and sorry to say but I hope she gets NO help

Nelliebean Guest
    [quote=Kugmu;657025]Here is the Nadya Suleman Family web site!
    http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/

I sent Trout Pout an email with my true feelings.

No charge!
    Last edited by Nelliebean; 02-11-2009 at 04:13 PM.

Oh, I feel so much better now that Dr. Phil has Kate from John and Kate plus 8 giving her words of wisdom, but she's talking about how hard it was (with mention of her book as to illustrate ), and she doesn't know how this gal is going to be able to do it. She said it took everything she had to make it through that first year.

I had to giggle though about Kate describing how hard her day is. She said when her feet hit the floor at 8 am she's going all day. 8am. She gets to sleep till 8am?

lisalouver Guest
    Kate looked fanfuckingtastic on Dr Phil today!

I WISH I looked as good as her, maybe I should have 8 kids!

She's sucking on the Government Tit and it's a fucking shame.

?
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

RubySlippers Guest
    wow... i think my co worker just swallowed her tongue. you really should warn someone before posting pics of men without bras on....

Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    wow... i think my co worker just swallowed her tongue. you really should warn someone before posting pics of men without bras on....
    It's Curl up and Dyes avatar...
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

RubySlippers Guest
    I noticed that. I guess there is no way to avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    ?
    This dude has a better rack than i do!!!!

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    ?

BWAHAHAHAHAH ..... HEY! I anin't lending out my hairy tit's to anyone. Renting, yes ... lending, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Curl_up_N_dye View Post

BWAHAHAHAHAH ..... HEY! I anin't lending out my hairy tit's to anyone. Renting, yes ... lending, no.

PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!! With a cherry on top??? All i need is 15 minutes with these lovelies

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!! With a cherry on top??? All i need is 15 minutes with these lovelies

No freebies, man, but I WILL give you a special FAD discount... rent one hairy nipple and get the other for free

Quote Originally Posted by Curl_up_N_dye View Post
    No freebies, man, but I WILL give you a special FAD discount... rent one hairy nipple and get the other for free
    Can you throw in pinching fun with those awesome nips too?? I'll ruv you rong time

Frank 'N' Howie Guest

LOLZ Howie!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! It was either that or a big ugly nipple gif...Thought I better keep it rated G if I could...

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    We got a little off topic, eh??

Anyhoo, about that whorebitch who's bleedin' CA dry via utero ...

Oh you mean the joker look alike?? This bitch bess be looking for about 4-5 jobs to support them all. I truly think the state should yank all of her assistance for this clusterfuck! Make her get a job/s and not have the state of CA pay for them. Some poor family is getting denied becuase her ass is taking away from a family that truly should get it.

bunny Guest
    I just feel for those poor kids...they dont have a chance! with a loser mother like that

Desertrose Guest
    Cubican - I don't know how to link things - gosh, I am so slow. But, you go to NBC.com, their website, and to the right hand side about half way down is a list of shows - just click on Dateline - the next page shows her picture and then click on join the discussion. Public comments are posted there. Hope that helps.

Meli Guest

WORD!!!! I think I heart you

Kugmu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertrose View Post
    I don't know how to link things...you go to NBC.com...just click on Dateline - the next page shows her picture and then click on join the discussion. Public comments are posted there. Hope that helps.
    Here is the direct link to the Dateline page:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/

And here is the direct link to the discussion page:
    http://world-news.newsvine.com/_news...r-of-octuplets

Trying to help...

Some of the commenters are as delusional as Nadya Suleman:

I have read a lot of the comments left here, and i saw the interviews with this mom done on tv. Now what i am wondering is, What gives anyone the right to cast a stone at this women's choices? Does it not say in the bible that he without sin cast the first stone? Which one of you people has never made a decision in your life that someone somewhere has said, Why? Who are we as a nation to critizise anyone for their choices in life? If this woman feels that she can give the love and attention to all those babies (and yes i mean all 14 of them), who are we to pass judgement on her? Has anyone of you that suggested she adopt children ever tried to be a single person trying to adopt a baby? It isn't very easy for any single person to adopt. Courts actually try not to give any child to a single person. And as far as her donating her embryo's to someone else who wants a baby and can't have one, think about this, If you knew you had babies out there, how do you know for sure without any doubts that they are being taken care of properly? The only way to know for sure that your children are not being abused, whether physically or mentally, is to have them yourself. I myself have 5 children, by the grace of god, and i have suffered 10 miscarriages, mine were all natural conceptions though, but if i hadn't had all those miscarriages i would have 15 natural born children, would you have done and said the same about me? Have any of you ever been unfortunate to have had a miscarriage? I know a little about what this woman felt after trying to have children and not being able to have them without the ivf.

I personally wish her all the best wishes in the world and at least she has a game plan to be able to support her children, unlike the hundreds of thousands of women having children just to stay on state cash assistance. Check your state statistics of how many woman are receiving cash assistance and not out looking for work and then having more children just so they don't lose that assistance. I don't see anyone here commenting on that instead of attacking a woman's decision to have children. Yeah so what she has 14, no she didn't plan on having that many but that seems to be all that you people are focusing on. No she isn't working at this time, but she is in graduate school and plans on finishing and supporting her own children, which is more than i can say for a majority of the people in this country that are on "welfare".

If you listened very closely last night, you would have heard her say that her receiving food stamps is just a temporary thing for her as she plans on getting off that help just as soon as possible. And how many of you, have never, ever in your life needed any kind of help, whether it be babysitters, cash, food, or emotional support from time to time? We all do if we truely admit that we are human.

In closing all i have to say to all of you that just want to focus on the negativity, GET A LIFE AND LEAVE THIS WOMAN it was her choice to do this and now she alone has to live with it.
    Okey-dokey, lady.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Suffer from delusions of grandure much? YES! Much too much...How does this crazy lady think that SHE is not supportin that litter?!?!?! Like I have said before...The people that NEED help can't get it because the government is too busy feeding babies that lousy parents won't get off thier fat asses and support...Fer CRIPES sake...That whole thing make me wanna go and buy and oozie!

Meli Guest
    I have read a lot of the comments left here, and i saw the interviews with this mom done on tv. Now what i am wondering is, What gives anyone the right to cast a stone at this women's choices? Does it not say in the bible that he without sin cast the first stone? Which one of you people has never made a decision in your life that someone somewhere has said, Why? Who are we as a nation to critizise anyone for their choices in life? If this woman feels that she can give the love and attention to all those babies (and yes i mean all 14 of them), who are we to pass judgement on her? Has anyone of you that suggested she adopt children ever tried to be a single person trying to adopt a baby? It isn't very easy for any single person to adopt. Courts actually try not to give any child to a single person. And as far as her donating her embryo's to someone else who wants a baby and can't have one, think about this, If you knew you had babies out there, how do you know for sure without any doubts that they are being taken care of properly? The only way to know for sure that your children are not being abused, whether physically or mentally, is to have them yourself. I myself have 5 children, by the grace of god, and i have suffered 10 miscarriages, mine were all natural conceptions though, but if i hadn't had all those miscarriages i would have 15 natural born children, would you have done and said the same about me? Have any of you ever been unfortunate to have had a miscarriage? I know a little about what this woman felt after trying to have children and not being able to have them without the ivf.

I personally wish her all the best wishes in the world and at least she has a game plan to be able to support her children, unlike the hundreds of thousands of women having children just to stay on state cash assistance. Check your state statistics of how many woman are receiving cash assistance and not out looking for work and then having more children just so they don't lose that assistance. I don't see anyone here commenting on that instead of attacking a woman's decision to have children. Yeah so what she has 14, no she didn't plan on having that many but that seems to be all that you people are focusing on. No she isn't working at this time, but she is in graduate school and plans on finishing and supporting her own children, which is more than i can say for a majority of the people in this country that are on "welfare".

If you listened very closely last night, you would have heard her say that her receiving food stamps is just a temporary thing for her as she plans on getting off that help just as soon as possible. And how many of you, have never, ever in your life needed any kind of help, whether it be babysitters, cash, food, or emotional support from time to time? We all do if we truely admit that we are human.

In closing all i have to say to all of you that just want to focus on the negativity, GET A LIFE AND LEAVE THIS WOMAN it was her choice to do this and now she alone has to live with it.
    Wow, not sure who I want to smack first, Octo-mom or this deranged bitch. First off food stamps are a form of welfare. Secondly, this woman is NOT looking for a job, she is looking for a hand-out, and publicity, and fame, she will ride these babies until they cant pay out anymore, and then try to have more. She doesnt have a maternal bone in her body, because if she did, she A) wouldnt have had anymore kids let alone 14 more, when she had 6 at home, three which are special needs B) wouldnt allow her kids to live in that pigsty, C) wouldnt want her parents raising her kids while she is in the hospital having more kids/going to school/doing interviews/book signing tours/etc

This woman is a FRAUD! And I cant wait for the day she gets knock on her ass by the state of California!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I predict they are gonna take these kids at some point...They are gonna have to or they are gonna start dropping like flies while she goes and gets her lips plumped or her hair died as black as they can get it without it turning blue...

Kugmu Guest
    Here is the link for the story below:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090211/...e_us/octuplets

Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs

AP â?? This image made from a 2006 video provided by KTLA shows Nadya Suleman speaking at a fertility clinic â?¦

LOS ANGELES â?? A big share of the financial burden of raising Nadya Suleman's 14 children could fall on the shoulders of California's taxpayers, compounding the public furor in a state already billions of dollars in the red.
    Even before the 33-year-old single, unemployed mother gave birth to octuplets last month, she had been caring for her six other children with the help of $490 a month in food stamps, plus Social Security disability payments for three of the youngsters. The public aid will almost certainly be increased with the new additions to her family.
    Also, the hospital where the octuplets are expected to spend seven to 12 weeks has requested reimbursement from Medi-Cal, the state's Medicaid program, for care of the premature babies, according to the Los Angeles Times. The cost has not been disclosed.
    Word of the public assistance has stoked the furor over Suleman's decision to have so many children by having embryos implanted in her womb.
    "It appears that, in the case of the Suleman family, raising 14 children takes not simply a village but the combined resources of the county, state and federal governments," Los Angeles Times columnist Tim Rutten wrote in Wednesday's paper. He called Suleman's story "grotesque."
    On the Internet, bloggers rained insults on Suleman, calling her an "idiot," criticizing her decision to have more children when she couldn't afford the ones she had, and suggesting she be sterilized.
    "It's my opinion that a woman's right to reproduce should be limited to a number which the parents can pay for," Charles Murray wrote in a letter to the Los Angeles Daily News. "Why should my wife and I, as taxpayers, pay child support for 14 Suleman kids?"
    She was also berated on talk radio, where listeners accused her of manipulating the system and being an irresponsible mother.
    "From the outside you can tell that this woman was playing the system," host Bryan Suits said on the "Kennedy and Suits" show on KFI-AM. "You're damn right the state should step in and seize the kids and adopt them out."
    A call to Suleman's publicist Mike Furtney was not immediately returned.
    In her only media interviews, Suleman told NBC's "Today" she doesn't consider the public assistance she receives to be welfare and doesn't intend to remain on it for long.
    Also, a Nadya Suleman Family Web Site has been set up to collect donations for the children. It features pictures of the mother and each octuplet and has instructions for making donations by check or credit card.
    Suleman, whose six older children range in age from 2 to 7, said three of them receive disability payments. She said one is autistic, but she has not disclosed the other youngsters' disabilities, and refused to say how much they get in payments.
    In California, a low-income family can receive Social Security payments of up to $793 a month for each disabled child. Three children would amount to $2,379.
    The Suleman octuplets' medical costs have not been disclosed, but in 2006, the average cost for a premature baby's hospital stay in California was $164,273, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The average cost for just one cesarean birth in 2006 was $22,762 in California. Eight times that equals $1.3 million.
    For a single mother, the cost of raising 14 children through age 17 ranges from $1.3 million to $2.7 million, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
    Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who is struggling to close a $42 billion budget gap by cutting services, declined through a spokesman to comment on the taxpayer costs associated with the octuplets' delivery and care.
    Suleman received disability payments for an on-the-job back injury during a riot at a state mental hospital, collecting more than $165,000 over nearly a decade before the benefits were discontinued last year.
    Some of the disability money was spent on in vitro fertilizations, which was used for all 14 of her children, Suleman said. Suleman said she also worked double shifts at the mental hospital and saved up for the treatments. She estimated that all her treatments cost $100,000.
    A dozen states, including California, have laws requiring insurance companies to cover infertility treatment, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. But California does not require insurers to cover in vitro procedures. It's not clear what type of coverage Suleman has.
    In the NBC interview, Suleman said she will go back to California State University, Fullerton in the fall to complete her master's degree in counseling, and will use student loans to support her children. She said she will rely on the school's daycare center and volunteers.
    ___
    On the Net:
    http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com

Fujicakes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kugmu View Post
    Taxpayers may have to cover octuplet mom's costs
    Thanks for stating the obvious, Yahoo

Frank 'N' Howie Guest

lisalouver Guest
    Jesus in the still kugmu provided from 2006 of the nutter, her tits look saggier than curl up and dyes avi.

djdeath-hag Guest
    As much as I am loathe to admit it, I watched the baby-hoarder on Dateline last night. One thing that she said really struck me....and is still stuck in my craw, she said something to the effect that if one of her original 6 kids had been old enough to say that more kids are not a good idea, she wouldn't have gone forward with the next 8. Please, explain this to me, as I have no reproduction experience....do most parents consult their children about having more siblings? I am sooo out of touch with reality if I learn that this is a common practice.

Her nails did look perfectly lovely though.

Well the two kids that were asked by the reporter about whether they were excited about the new babies said no. So if she did consult them, it wasn't those two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sheri Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hag1 View Post
    evidently she is now living in a hotel: I got this from Radaronline.com

Octo-mom Nadya Suleman has secretly been staying in a hotel for the past week, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively, leading to the question: Are taxpayers footing the bill for the welfare mom with 14 kids?

NBC says they didn't pay Nadaya for her interview. Her mother Angela told RadarOnline.com that while she has supported Nadya up until now, she's not paying for the hotel bill. Meanwhile, after initially denying it, Angela did confirm that she is receiving public assistance.
    Is taxpayer money being used to pay Octo-mom's hotel bill while she makes the interview circuit?
    See NEW photos inside the house where kids are being raised RadarOnline.com learned that Nadya had not seen her six children for a week, until this past weekend. They are now staying with her in the hotel.
    Nadaya and her fertility specialist doctor have become a lightning rod for controversy. Angela Suleman told RadarOnline.com that she begged the doctor not to implant more embryos in her daughter, who already had six children she couldn't afford. Angela says she has been paying all the bills.
    Nadya admits she's $50,000 in debt and doesn't have a job but claims she has paid her mother some rent.
    Meanwhile she has a publicity team and is hoping for a book deal and a reality show.
    Who's footing the bill for the hotel and the PR team? Neither are free. And she knows this.

Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    As much as I am loathe to admit it, I watched the baby-hoarder on Dateline last night. One thing that she said really struck me....and is still stuck in my craw, she said something to the effect that if one of her original 6 kids had been old enough to say that more kids are not a good idea, she wouldn't have gone forward with the next 8. Please, explain this to me, as I have no reproduction experience....do most parents consult their children about having more siblings? I am sooo out of touch with reality if I learn that this is a common practice.

Her nails did look perfectly lovely though.
    I don't know of any parents who ask their kids if it's "okay" to have another baby. If I had asked my daughter if I could have more children, she would have said a very loud NO. She wasn't a happy camper when I told her I was having a baby when she was 5. She wanted me to send it back. She also wasn't happy about the other two that came after him either.

Not up to the children, but this idiot wouldn't have listened to them even if she had asked. She does what SHE wants to do.

I saw pictures of the babies...they're beautiful and so tiny.
    "Dying is just nature's way of saying, hey, you're not alive anymore!"

Ruffian Guest
    If she did, in fact, ask her other children about having more children, then she's even crazier than I have given her credit for. However, I think her 7 year old's decision would have had more thought and consideration in the decision making. This woman is not only a loon, she's a pathological liar.

Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    Who's footing the bill for the hotel and the PR team? Neither are free. And she knows this.
    I think they're counting on her to cash in at some point with TV/book/whatever and then take what's theirs. I cannot imagine anyone doing that pro bono. Even the company that designed the website is going to want to be paid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ruffian Guest
    The PR company is claiming that they are doing it pro bono. It may be pro bono at this point, but it won't be that for long. They're not doing it out of the goodness of their heart. They see $$ signs as much as the mother does.

Desertrose Guest
    Well if she had consulted one of her children about having more children and that child said no, at least someone in that family had some brain cells working. And, I am really sick of this "it takes a village" crap. We already know who the village idiot is. It isn't my responsibility to help her raise her brood.

I hope her student loans are DENIED/YANKED! Student loans/grants are for oh I dunno. call me crazy....EDUCATION!

Ruffian Guest
    Oh Cubican...you're so silly. Student loan is code for plastic surgery.......and litter implantations.

sheri Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    I think they're counting on her to cash in at some point with TV/book/whatever and then take what's theirs. I cannot imagine anyone doing that pro bono. Even the company that designed the website is going to want to be paid.
    Oprah best not pay this beyotch's ass a thin dime for anything. No book or tv deals either. She brought this on herself, let her suffer alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    The PR company is claiming that they are doing it pro bono. It may be pro bono at this point, but it won't be that for long. They're not doing it out of the goodness of their heart. They see $$ signs as much as the mother does.
    They can claim all they want, money is changing hands somewhere. It needs to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Desertrose View Post
    Well if she had consulted one of her children about having more children and that child said no, at least someone in that family had some brain cells working. And, I am really sick of this "it takes a village" crap. We already know who the village idiot is. It isn't my responsibility to help her raise her brood.
    Child bearing is NOT a decision left to a CHILD to make. I did NOT consult my 19 year old about my having her sibling.

I hope her student loans are DENIED/YANKED! Student loans/grants are for oh I dunno. call me crazy....EDUCATION!

Precisely....education...NOT supporting one's family/brood/litter.

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    Oh Cubican...you're so silly. Student loan is code for plastic surgery.......and litter implantations.

Straigh to the point!

Giada Guest
    If it hasn't been mentioned ... NBC Entertainment has paid Ms Suleman $300,000.00 and recorded this under licensing, a common practice.

Kaiser Permanente Hospital, Bellflower has billed Medi-Cal, med care for the premies, $800,000.

This woman should be investigated for fraud.

RogerV Guest
    At last... I think I've discovered someone dumber than a former co-worker of mine, who encouraged her single, airheaded, almost-unemployable daughter to get pregnant! If I told you some things about the two of them you'd call me a horrible liar... well, maybe not, as I just said, we're talking about someone even DUMBER!

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerV View Post
    At last... I think I've discovered someone dumber than a former co-worker of mine, who encouraged her single, airheaded, almost-unemployable daughter to get pregnant! If I told you some things about the two of them you'd call me a horrible liar... well, maybe not, as I just said, we're talking about someone even DUMBER!
    I believe you. The laziest and the dumbest have discovered that babies make people give you money. Truly terrifying.

The grandmother (Angela Suleman) should've had a talk with my mother. She's been saying since I was 15 that she wasn't raising any more kids. Sure kept me from breeding while broke.

The scary thing I've noticed is that the mother doesn't act like a mother. She doesn't talk about the babies or the other children like a loving parent, and that scares me. These kids are screwed. She's either going to fuck them over or the system will damage them, because the system is overburdened, and far too full of people also on the take. Shitty deal for 14 kids who've done nothing wrong.

Maybe her idol Angelina will adopt them. Then She (or the nannies who probably do the work), can give them a loving home. Even that vapid annoying craptacular excuse for an actor obviously loves her children more than this woman.