Page 1 of 54 1231050 ... LastLast

Thread: Octomom, Nadia Suleman

Curl_up_N_dye Guest

Octomom, Nadia Suleman

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28864195/?gt1=43001

Pretty much all I can say is

This kind of stuff should be for Golden Retrievers, not humans....

guardmom2008 Guest
    Wow! Thank God that they are breathing on their own. I couldn't imagine having that many babies at once.

simon69 Guest
    Uh oh?? Looks like Jon and Kate plus 8 is gonna be history soon? TLC is gonna make a series? I can feel it coming???

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest
    She's like the damn Play-doh fun factory of life.

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Kate ... what a wimp. All she had were 6 babies at once

ceege Guest
    Kate is thanking her stars that they already got the big house in the country, because she may be stepping down from the Uterus of the Decade throne.

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest
    I know it’s probably obvious, but my first thought when hearing about this story the other day was, wOaH oCtoPuSsY!

Maruz83 Guest
    8 kids !!!!!!!! Ahhh my vag hurts just thinking about it !

Nerak Guest
    eeeww, for some reason that just strikes me as nasty, she sounds like a damn dog....

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ceege View Post
    Kate is thanking her stars that they already got the big house in the country, because she may be stepping down from the Uterus of the Decade throne.
    Nah, that's them there Duggars!!!

What is this mentality of litter pregnancies? The risk of death or birth injury is so high, why take that chance?
    Wanna see my grandkids?

kelbons Guest
    I'm interested to find out about the parents. I hate to say it, but I hope that the taxpayers don't end up supporting this family!

Eight at once... ouch. I could barely handle one!

ozzysmom Guest
    taxpayers will be involved, i assure you.

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    taxpayers will be involved, i assure you.
    i can understand wanting a baby, but 8?! gosh, i just don't know if i would.

15. 01-27-2009, 11:46 AM

Gorey Guest
    I can understand having a baby, twins, maybe even triplets, but 8. I'm glad the babies are doing fine, I'd be jumping out the highest hospital window. I could bearly take care of one baby!! They are like little monsters, eat, drink, and crap. Oh I forgot puking, they're always puking.

You would find me at the bottom of the nearest flight of stairs. The logistics of caring for 8 kids at once!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

I cant even imagine going through an octuple pregnancy...omg I'd have a heart attack everyday. Just having twins would be complicated enough...8 makes my stomach hurt to just think about the problems that could come up...
    Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. ~Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

born in bellflower (the armpit of so cal)
    pull the string!

Can you imagine being in the c-section and waiting for them to remove 8 other people from your body?! Ah!

Seriously, I'm glad they're doing well and made it to 30 weeks. And I'm glad it's not me that has to take them home.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

radiojane Guest
    They probably figured it was a great way to get a television deal.

I'm sorry, but that Jon and Kate thing makes me more snarly than anything. They're raising a sideshow attraction, and they're making big bucks, other wise they wouldn't be doing it. And the free tummy tuck and hair thing? grrrrr.

I refuse to believe that you can parent that many children efficiently and responsibly. My mother had four, spread over 6 years and it was still a challenge.

This story is amazing. Its good news all the babies are fine

FannyB1923 Guest
    I'm tickled to death- my hometown, the People's Republic of Bellflower is in the news!
    LOL, last night on the radio they said Bellwether, Ca- a bellwether is a castrated sheep- and that wouldn't apply here!

I hope the family gets some TV or book deals because Pampers for that bunch will cost a lot.

lisalouver Guest
    I'm sure her vajayjay is ok since they were born via c-section.

I wonder more about what her stomach must look like now. Is it touching the floor?

Tracyb24 Guest
    I would not know where to start. I'd probably cry. Me and all the babies could just bawl together all the time. Oh, and no more sex-EVER.

guardmom2008 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracyb24 View Post
    I would not know where to start. I'd probably cry. Me and all the babies could just bawl together all the time. Oh, and no more sex-EVER.
    LOL. Tracy don't be too drastic. Come on no more sex ever?

Tracyb24 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guardmom2008 View Post
    LOL. Tracy don't be too drastic. Come on no more sex ever?
    HAHA May as well say ever. Look how many children there will be running around. It will take forever to get them big enough to take care of themselves at all. Oh and who would dare babysit for eight? Nobody I know. My relatives would laugh in my face and either slam down the phone or slam the door.

guardmom2008 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracyb24 View Post
    HAHA May as well say ever. Look how many children there will be running around. It will take forever to get them big enough to take care of themselves at all. Oh and who would dare babysit for eight? Nobody I know. My relatives would laugh in my face and either slam down the phone or slam the door.
    Well you have that many, the media will get the word out and you would have no problem getting all the help that you need. I would still find time for sex, if there is a will there is a way. LOL

Nelliebean Guest
    "Pretty much all I can say is

This kind of stuff should be for Golden Retrievers, not humans....[/quote]

You have that RIGHT !

beatlebaby4 Guest
    OUCH!!!
    Can you imagine 16 years from now too? 8 teenagers in the house!!! No way, thank you very much!

Boopassing Guest
    It's going to take a village to raise this tribe. I remember how Kate's stomach looked preggers with eight. They probably tummy tucked this mommy while sewing her up.

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorey View Post
    I can understand having a baby, twins, maybe even triplets, but 8. I'm glad the babies are doing fine, I'd be jumping out the highest hospital window. I could bearly take care of one baby!! They are like little monsters, eat, drink, and crap. Oh I forgot puking, they're always puking.

LOL .... I wonder when the reality hits? When your belly is the size of Jupiter? When you have the first diaper change? Seriously, the scariest moment of my life is when I brought my first child home from the hospital....CHILD...singular. I cannot imagine that feeling X 8.

Of course she'll have oodles of help .... courtesy of the taxpayers of CA, no doubt. She had better not be an illegal, or I will have to cut a bitch!!

Doug81506 Guest

the groaner for this thread

in this case, i wonder if "eight is enough"? *dodges thrown rotten veggies*

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28914231/

Ok, I am fucking furious!! No husband, 6 other kids, lives off the State...

ACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

W.T.F??

trose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Curl_up_N_dye View Post

I was just about to post this - I saw it earlier today.

14 kids in one house? The video I saw http://www.comcast.net/video/octuple...ngs/1016690662

said that the houses in their neighborhood are 2 or 3 bedroom. Holy cow, talking about stacking them cord wood!

smellslikealmonds Guest
    That's some bullshit. I hope they sewed up all her holes down there.

lisalouver Guest

ACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

W.T.F??
    Ah, so much for hearts and flowers! She will be hated soon, if not already! No wonder they are keeping her ID a secret!

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Honestly, there are so many things wrong with this situation I just don't know where to begin...

Gemeris Guest
    If she lives off the state, how did she afford the procedure? There is no way this was a natural pregnancy!!!!

~Gem

oh wow...I didnt know there was no husband and THAT many other kids...instead of doing fertility treatments they shoulda been sterilizing that woman.
    Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. ~Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemeris View Post
    If she lives off the state, how did she afford the procedure? There is no way this was a natural pregnancy!!!!

~Gem
    There is talk that she got the treatments in Mexico

Gemeris Guest
    There is talk that she got the treatments in Mexico
    Why? To get more state funds? Or is this a result of reality TV making stars out of people with litters?

~Gem

Welcome to America. Just think of the welfare she will get. What a country.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    I can only imagine what her motives were (money ). So far I don't believe any Media has spoken to her but apparently her whole street is teaming with reporters....

lisalouver Guest
    Why do you need fertility treatments when you have 6 children?

Fertility treatments should be reserved for those who have no children or one or two. I mean, come on.

Ruffian Guest
    I read on another message board that this woman is an illegal alien. Why would I not be surprised if this is true.

MoonRabbit Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    OUCH!!!
    Can you imagine 16 years from now too? 8 teenagers in the house!!! No way, thank you very much!
    beatelbaby4 want to really gag?

This rabbit already had 6 children and now 8 more!

This disgusts me. Isn't the world over-populated enough?

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Welcome to America. Just think of the welfare she will get. What a country.
    Welfare??? It's called TLC!

Gemeris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    Better them than us, I suppose.

~Gem

trose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    Yeah I bet Kate Gosselin's pissed!

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemeris View Post
    Better them than us, I suppose.

~Gem
    Agreed! I can't imagine!

[quote=trose;642252]Yeah I bet Kate Gosselin's pissed! [/quote

Kate is all right now! How dare she! That's it...I am gonna go smack John around somemore! John.. CALL THE CLINIC! THE BABIES ARE GETTING OLD!