Thread: Dearly Departed 3

bulldog0728 Guest

Dearly Departed 3

I think Scott should read through this forum and take suggestions from all of us death hags as to what to show. We could call it dearly departed 3 Death hags dream or Death Hag Diaries, maybe have a death hag design the cover art and have a vote on fad for the best?? just a suggestion i dont want these dvd's to stop.

bulldog0728 Guest
    guess this was a bad idea lol.

leevancleef Guest
    i actually think thats a nice idea. it would be fabulous if Scott could do something like that someday.

Cataroo Guest
    I think it's an amazing idea ... and we should ALL be mentioned in the credits ...

PvN73 Guest
    And because the board is so international, it could feature things from around the world!

kelbons Guest
    I give it a thumbs up!

Mamma Guest
    There is an entire galaxy of fodder that can come from this forum, I agree. I like Death Hag Diaries.

Bulldog, I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier, so thanky for the *BUMP*.

ETA: I've met a couple of Louisiana locals on this board, and even my neighboring Mississippi. If given enough time, I could always take a road trip for some of the more infamous deaths around the area, submit the story, photos etc. I think a few of us can down south. You know, every writer loves to be published, but a credit at Find A Death would certainly be the most unique, and credible, of all!
    Last edited by Mamma; 01-31-2008 at 08:56 AM.

lucilleball861911 Guest

Dearly Departed 3?

Does anyone know when we will be seeing a 3rd part? I have 1 and 2 and have been craving part 3 for a while now.

Is there even going to be a 3rd Dearly departed?

9. 02-26-2011, 08:20 AM

Reason
    spam

Gumby Guest

FAD Road Trip !!

Hi Guys & Girls,

Well, my wife and i have finally found and watched both DVD's... And been totally captivated by them... So it's time for #3 please ??!!

Being in Australia... Our suggestion is an "overseas" version for the next installment. So how about taking FAD on a real road trip to the scenes of some famous cases in other parts of the world ?

Imagine the possibilities Scott... Michael Hutchence and David Carradine... So many others.... Any suggestions ?

Also - I think Scott deserves a nice "working holiday"... Oprah loves Australia !! But then again - She was paid to wasn't she !! Ooops...

Cheers Death Hags !! - Mark