5 large chicken breasts boneless.
    1 green bell pepper
    1 red bell pepper
    1 onion
    1 family size can of cream of chicken soup
    1 family size can cream of mushroom soup
    1-2 pounds of velveeta
    1 can rotel
    Boil Chicken in a large pot until done, do not drain out water, cook the spaghetti in this,
    Chop chicken into bite size pieces, set aside.
    in a separate pot add cheese, soups, chopped onion, peppers and chicken and rotel, heat until cheese is melted and the mix is hot, drain cooked spaghetti and add to cheese soup mixture, and stir and enjoy with warm crusty french bread. This will feed a big group.

Eclaire cake
    2 boxes of instant vanilla pudding make according to directions
    1 tub of whipped cream
    box of graham crackers
    1 can of chocolate frosting
    9x13 cake pan
    combine vanilla pudding and whipped cream, break crackers in half, line the bottom of the pan with some of the crackers, add a layer of the pudding mix, add a layer of graham crackers on top of that, another layer of pudding, another layer of crackers do this until pudding mix is gone should be about three layers, make sure last layer is crackers, melt frosting in microwave until melted, pour on top of the "cake" add some crumbled up graham crackers for garnish, cover with foil or plastic wrap and place in fridge to chill, serve and enjoy, this needs to say refrigerated.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 06-17-2023 at 10:34 PM.

Thank you for stickying this thread, PK. I'm sure I'll have more recipes soon, and if GF will let me share her recipes, that'll be twice the recipes from us. LOL
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

You're welcome Ria, Ohhh can't wait.

This looks good on any day! I am going to give it a go next week.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Healthy Nachos
    Cut six to eight mini bell peppers in half, if you have only the larger ones about three for two people, or more depending how many you are feeding, that's okay cut them long wise, into "boat" like sections, removing the seeds,
    place them on a cookie sheet, preheat oven to 400
    brown some ground turkey or lean ground beef, or whatever meat or non meat you wish to use, season with garlic powder, onion powder, or onion and garlic salt, chili powder etc...once you brown your meat, pour it on top of the peppers making sure each one has equal amount of beef or turkey, sprinkle a handful of cheddar, or whatever cheese you want to use, jalapenos, onions, whatever you want to use LOL. place in oven and cook 8-10 mins, just until the cheese is melted. Top with sour cream and salsa or enjoy as is.