Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Joaquin Phoenix

Is that Courtney Love are Joaquin Phoenix in drag? I thoght the latter at first cuz this is the Huaquin thread not the Courtney thread.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Is that Courtney Love are Joaquin Phoenix in drag? I thoght the latter at first cuz this is the Huaquin thread not the Courtney thread.
    She's obviously trying to emulate Joaquin's hot comatose snexiness.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    She's obviously trying to emulate Joaquin's hot comatose snexiness.
    Snexiness?
    You forgot to copyright it.

Oops nevermind:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snex
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Snexiness?
    You forgot to copyright it.

Oops nevermind:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snex
    Yeah you can't copyright anything unless'n you done gave birth to it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Yeah you can't copyright anything unless'n you done gave birth to it.
    Well thats not necessarily true.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Well thats not necessarily true.
    Such as

atlantis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    WOW!! He looks just like his dad!! Beard and all!!!!!!!!

Holy shit. I've been wondering forever why River and Joaquin looked NOTHING ALIKE. Now I know. Thanks for pointing that out. It's been driving me nuts for years.

AllyTheHag Guest
    I'm bumping this thread just because I'm addicted to Joaquin Phoenix and I'm hankering for a fix right about now! Does anyone have any news about him ... other than 'we think he's still alive?'

Last I heard, he was rumored to be attached to a project titled Big Shoe, in which he was to play a shoe designer with a foot fetish, but the movie wasn't a sure thing because they were still trying to raise funds to get it made. Has anyone else heard about this or know what became of the project?

RaRaRamona Guest
    This kid Shiloh Fernandez is the spitting image of Joaquin. It's creepy. The first time I saw him was in a lousy episode of Three Rivers. Pardon the redundant statement. An episode of Three Rivers. Then I just saw him in Red Riding Hood. It's just uncanny.

If you saw him in action you'd think they were brothers.

aedgar5000 Guest
    The resemblance is uncanny. I'm not sure what that expression is supposed to convey, though. Sexy/mysterious or creepy?

intothelight Guest

Shiloh Fernandez

he does look almost exactly like him!

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Think Jennifer Aniston's boyfriend Justin Theroux sort of reminds me of Joaquin Phoenix, especially when he had the beard...

RaRaRamona Guest

doyleloyal Guest
    sounds interesting. I saw part of that "I'm Still Here" pile of shit....that was pretty bad. in the few seconds i saw I was like OMGWTF this is too disturbing to watch! I'm hoping he reverts back to his royal hotness, way back like "Quills" way back...sigh....

Katrinawitch Guest
    I just watched "Quills" again over the weekend, and holy smokes, was Joaquin ever hot in this movie! It was a great movie anyway, but he just upped the quotient considerably. I also loved him in "The Village" and "Signs", both M. Night Shyamalan movies. It's sad to see how talented he was. Dude has a lot of issues, I'm thinking.

David Letterman must hate that fool.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Joker Phoenix. Sad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	joker-movie-video-camera-test-joaquin-phoenix-clown.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	54718  
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Joker Phoenix. Sad.
    Indeed. SMH
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Joker Phoenix. Sad.
    Is he supposed to be doing the same "style" as Heath Ledger? I thought he was going to do his own spin on the character. Looks about the same to me.
    Last edited by findadeathaddict; 09-28-2018 at 07:22 PM. Reason: this stupid iPad

Joaquin Phoenix is a bitch.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

^^Ha!^^
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

can't stand this shmoe

Joker Phoenix. Sad.
    Very, very sad. They should have chosen someone better to play the part or he should put his own spin on it. Heath Ledger nailed it and Joaquin Phoenix won't even come close to his performance. Maybe they should have killed the Joker off after Heath died.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzyChick View Post
    Very, very sad. They should have chosen someone better to play the part or he should put his own spin on it. Heath Ledger nailed it and Joaquin Phoenix won't even come close to his performance. Maybe they should have killed the Joker off after Heath died.
    No matter who does it from now on, they are gonna be compared to Heath.

One good thing is at least it's not Jared Leto stinking things up again. He tried to go down the same path as Heath by absorbing himself to the point he was sending dead rats, condoms etc to the rest of the cast but it backfired with many saying they would never work with him again. Joaquin is a decent enough actor when given the right parts and from what I've seen, they do seem to have tried to go another route rather than copy Heath's version so it does have that going for it but whether it will work or not is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    No matter who does it from now on, they are gonna be compared to Heath.

One good thing is at least it's not Jared Leto stinking things up again. He tried to go down the same path as Heath by absorbing himself to the point he was sending dead rats, condoms etc to the rest of the cast but it backfired with many saying they would never work with him again. Joaquin is a decent enough actor when given the right parts and from what I've seen, they do seem to have tried to go another route rather than copy Heath's version so it does have that going for it but whether it will work or not is another story.
    Fingers crossed it works