Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Curry

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    If he has an official website I am not aware of it...Belive me...I have SEARCHED!!! OH, and MrsF...*THUD*...

That was #6...*Sigh*

MrsF Guest
    Yep hun, I have been a fan of his ever since...Probably the nicest celeb I have ever met. A true gentleman.

KarmaKat Guest
    I could never find an official site for him either.
    According to IMDB he is mainly doing a lot of voicework. Which is great for our kids. I was watching RHPS the other day and my darling daughter came in. Listened for a while then said "Oh my god thats Nigel Thornberry". It was so cute lol. Unfrtunately I couldnt really let her watch much more of the movie lol.

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Oh I LOVE Tim Curry. On of the most brillliant actors ever. Loves him as darkness in Legend and was HYSTERICAL in Home Alone. Anything he's in, he's fabulous!

Last edited by Cubican; 01-02-2009 at 05:09 PM.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    GAW I love that piccie...Somebody sent me that the other day and it ROCKS!!!

deathpool Guest
    Is it just me or does he look more sexy in drag :P

He scared the shit out of me as Pennywise.
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...

deathpool Guest
    Oh yeah me too. I had horrible dreams when i saw IT the first time that he was going come and eat up.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest

For you LINNY!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

deathpool Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by howDIDyouBUYit? View Post

ooh those teeth look scary

Harrietd Guest
    Good thread! I love this man. Never has a man in a corset and stockings (let's not even start with those shoes) made me so hot. And those legs! Do they ever stop? RHPS is my favorite movie, hands down. I think I will introduce it to my daughter, she already knows the music.

Sodapop Guest
    Great thread. I love Tim Curry. If nothing else, just because he's really, really, really hot. and sexy. and hot.

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    I'd love to be between a Tim curry and Alan Rickman Sammitch!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubican View Post
    I'd love to be between a Tim curry and Alan Rickman Sammitch!
    Um...You need some ME on that samwich...Rickman is SOOOOO hawtifed!!! CUBICAN!!! GO START A RICKMAN THREAD!!! I'll meet ya over there!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I LOVE Tim Curry!! He is one of the great character actors out there in my opinion. He is/was Franknfurter and in IT, he scared the shit outta me! Love everything he does, he is truly fantastic

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Beatle...You have fine taste I must say...Must be all that turnip lobbin...

beatlebaby4 Guest
    LOL you got it Howie!! Love, love, love your avi and new picture. Absolutely fab!!

Nelliebean Guest

I hate this damn clown! I had nightmares!

Quote Originally Posted by deathpool View Post
    ooh those teeth look scary

redkatrampant Guest
    You know Howie, I kinda like that Movie too,,,,,,,,,,,

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    you know howie, i kinda like that movie too,,,,,,,,,,,
    you better er i'll beat ya with wet noodles til you love me!!!

Churchy Guest

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! THAT IS SO dang funny and frightening at the same time...That's what I love about Tim...He will do anything for a laugh...HE knows he's good and he ain't afraid to show it!

Thank you! I was just planning to go to bed. I think I'll stay up
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnythepooh View Post
    Thank you! I was just planning to go to bed. I think I'll stay up
    THINK nothin of it sweetheart! I try to help folks out in whatever way I can! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

redkatrampant Guest
    I am the one with the grandkid that knows the time warp.

redkatrampant Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXnvs8CuNuI
    look to the left it's STEVEN SEAGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

ratkin638 Guest
    I have three things to say on the subject of Tim Curry:

(1) [This is a rerun, since I've mentioned it previously in other threads.] I had the pleasure of seeing Tim Curry live in "The Rocky Horror Show" during its brief run on Broadway, back before they made the movie. In case you couldn't guess, the show was great and Curry was fabulous (as was Meat Loaf, who played both Eddie & Dr. Scott in the show).

(2) I have yet to see a movie of his in which I thought he was less than great.

(3) One of my favorite recordings is his somewhat off-kilter version of The Beatles' "I Will."

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Ratty...YOU are my NEW HERO!!!

tuesdays_jupiter Guest
    Oh Howie, I love you! Have you ever tried to get Mr. Howie to dress up in fishnets and heels? And if you have succeeded, tell me how? I've been begging, but alas, earwax.

Long Gone Day Guest
    I......mmmmeeeelllllt.....at...the..sound...of...his...voice..and..the..gaze
    of...those...intense...brown....eyes........

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tuesdays_jupiter View Post
    Oh Howie, I love you! Have you ever tried to get Mr. Howie to dress up in fishnets and heels? And if you have succeeded, tell me how? I've been begging, but alas, earwax.
    You find a set of them suckers to fit his fat ass and I will work on it! AHAHAHAHA!!!

tuesdays_jupiter Guest
    You find a set of them suckers to fit his fat ass and I will work on it! AHAHAHAHA!!!

Well I've got a pair that fit my fat ass, they are slightly used, but hell with what they sell on ebay or ebanned what ever that shouldn't be an issue. I'll be sure to spray 'em down with anti-crotch rot and send 'em to ya PDQ.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tuesdays_jupiter View Post
    Well I've got a pair that fit my fat ass, they are slightly used, but hell with what they sell on ebay or ebanned what ever that shouldn't be an issue. I'll be sure to spray 'em down with anti-crotch rot and send 'em to ya PDQ.
    YOU don't have a fat ass...I'VE SEENIT!!! You gotta NICE ONE!!! But I doubt I can git him in em...Can't even make him wear a shirt that don't have "Carhart" stamped on it somewhere...OH well...

redkatrampant Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ratkin638 View Post
    I have three things to say on the subject of Tim Curry:

(1) [This is a rerun, since I've mentioned it previously in other threads.] I had the pleasure of seeing Tim Curry live in "The Rocky Horror Show" during its brief run on Broadway, back before they made the movie. In case you couldn't guess, the show was great and Curry was fabulous (as was Meat Loaf, who played both Eddie & Dr. Scott in the show).

(2) I have yet to see a movie of his in which I thought he was less than great.

(3) One of my favorite recordings is his somewhat off-kilter version of The Beatles' "I Will."
    duh

Carrie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Gone Day View Post
    I......mmmmeeeelllllt.....at...the..sound...of...his...voice..and..the..gaze
    of...those...intense...brown....eyes........

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    duh
    KNOW IT ALL!!!

BAD pic but it's the only one I could find...Them is some BIG fishnets to fill!

Love him!!! I love his voice and he's so fun to impersonate. He's kind of an inside joke for the husband and I b/c we love him so much.

Kinda off topic, but kinda not. I'm a local stage actress and we did the stage version of Rocky Horror ("The Rocky Horror Show"...which came before the movie and also stared Tim), I was Columbia. It was the only "interactive" play I've ever done and it was GREAT. We had "audience participation night" on Halloween. It was SO hard to hear myself singing (even with a mic) b/c everyone was singing along. The place was packed to capacity (500).

Then about a year later I played Columbia again onstage while the movie played behind us (most of the originial cast from when I did it onstage). I also got to play the Usherette (the lips) and sing Science Fiction Double Feature that night. It was great. I got to lable people as RHPS "virgins" with lipstick. What I DIDN'T tell anyone was that although I'd seen the movie MANY times it was also the FIRST time I'D seen it with an audience and was technically a "virgin" too. LOL! I've got some pictures from both nights if anyone is interested.

Anyway, love Tim. I think he's hilarious in Charlie's Angels, especially in the "massage" scene with Lucy Liu.

Oh and he's a scream in Spamalot. You should get the Cast Recording if you don't have it.

I've added pictures from my two Rocky Horror performances to photobucket. The one performed WITH the movie is listed as "Rocky Horror Picture Show - Live". All of the others are the stage show. I was Columbia in both versions.

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...ocky%20Horror/

Meli Guest
    OMFG!!!!! I loved Tim Curry in RHPS, and who could forget Annie (he was evil, but sexy!!)

But OMFG he was PENNYWISE???

I hate that effin clown, I STILL have nightmares about that clown! Why oh why?! Yet it strangly makes sense!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    He can do damn near anything can't he?

Meli Guest
    He can do damn near anything can't he?

Yup I have yet to see him in any roll that makes me think less of him. And sorry, but any man who looks that damn good in fishnets CANT be wrong lol

orionova Guest
    I've been a Tim Curry fan for years and years. Ever since I first saw him in 'The Worst Witch' (I can still picture him in it, and I haven't even seen it for twenty years). He did the voice of Hexus in Frengully, and I adore him singing Toxic Love. And RHPS? Hell yeah! My 10 year old son knows how to do the Timewarp due to me playing the soundtrack constantly when he was little. Ever see a three year old do the Timewarp?

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by orionova View Post
    I've been a Tim Curry fan for years and years. Ever since I first saw him in 'The Worst Witch' (I can still picture him in it, and I haven't even seen it for twenty years). He did the voice of Hexus in Frengully, and I adore him singing Toxic Love. And RHPS? Hell yeah! My 10 year old son knows how to do the Timewarp due to me playing the soundtrack constantly when he was little. Ever see a three year old do the Timewarp?

Thats SOOOO cute! Kinda like my 3 kids (ages 8, 5, and 3) knowing all of Queens music

orionova Guest
    My son knows Queen. And the Beatles, and the Kinks, and the Who and ELO. Modern music just doesn't get played very often in my house. LOL

radiojane Guest
    I had to know Howie had a thread going on this guy... He just came up in a search for something else and I just had to add my two cents.

He's in two of my favorite movies: Oscar, which I love, partly because of Tim, but mostly because of Peter Riegart, and that Musketeers one.

He's pretty great in Oscar. Hellllo!

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    He can look goofy as all get out one minute and HOTTER than a tamale the next...

radiojane Guest
    He can look goofy as all get out one minute and HOTTER than a tamale the next...
    I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers.

Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    *Snort*....ME EITHER!!! Specially if he was wearin them heels and fishnets!!!

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers.
    ROFLMFAO