Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Dead musician you regret not seeing in concert

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    My mom used to hang out with his sister and they would sit in the garage at the Petty house and watch and listen to Tom and the Band practice before they got famous of course.
    Cool story.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

My mom used to hang out with his sister and they would sit in the garage at the Petty house and watch and listen to Tom and the Band practice before they got famous of course.
    This sounds very cool.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Wow!

Yeah I thought it was cool she has a guitar pick of his, I would ask her where it is, but she has Alzheimers. My grandma's house that she lived in, in Indiana was two houses from John Mellencamp's mother's house. And if you love True Crime and know about Sylvia Likens my mom's sister went to school with her, my mom was nine, Sylvia was friends with my mom's older sister, and they lived down the street from where Sylvia was living and where she died. Sylvia died on my mom's 10th birthday, she had invited Sylvia before Sylvia stopped going to school and didn't know why Sylvia never showed up until they saw the police and ambulance at the house and learned Sylvia had died.

Barry White, Frank Sinatra, Elvis.
    "I guess every form of refuge has its price"...