Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RuPaul/RuPaul's DragRace

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    It's a cable channel that is all gay all the time!
    It is a Viacom network. It s also a CBS affiliate as well (news etc). It is rain on a very dry wasteland!
    regards,
    Mary

beatlebaby4 Guest
    We in Toronto get it on MuchMoreMusic - a channel like MTV and VH1

My_Smiling_Skull Guest
    DAMMIT I wish we had cable here! Well there's internet but no tv my brother is cheap
    Youtube it is!!! RuPaul is my hero ::sigh::

beatlebaby4 Guest
    RuPaul is one of the pretty men I've ever seen

NewYorkDoll Guest
    loved this show. i wanted nina to win!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    The last 3 are really tough. The judges love BeBe. I don't, she looks like a man in drag and she always has the same look on her face. Rebecca is very pretty but not much else going on. Nina is pretty and has a personality. I think Nina Flowers has a really good chance at winning this.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    they already had the finale and the reunion show on monday night. here you go:

http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/...urce=SEO_SSP_Y

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Ours shows this Sunday.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    sorry ~ it's an enjoyable finale and the reunion show is fabulous. lots of good meltdowns, including ru.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    oooo can't wait

I loved the reunion. It was great. I was glad BeBe won, she was from my local gay bar. I used to see her perform every week.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    ahhh BeBe won?? oh pooh. I'll still watch on Sunday though. I had a feeling they were going to pick her

Flowergrrl Guest
    Well, I was going to be nice and wait to post my comment until everyone had watched it buuut since the ending has been spilled. Ugh... She's actually the only one out of the whole show I couldn't stand.

I can understand why Rebecca wasn't chosen but... Nina is by FAR prettier and WAY MORE TALENTED than Bebe. Talk about deer in headlights.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I agree Ratgrrl. I don't like BeBe. She looks like a man in drag. Nina looked like a woman and was more talented. Thanks for the sentiment on going to wait to reveal the winner. It was a nice idea

kimmer927 Guest
    I only got to watch the 1st two episodes and then it got lost at my house...

my question is, was Santino Rice a judge through the entire run or was he only on the 1st show?

Just wondering, I'm a fan.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    he was there the whole time

oh no!! I am so sorry. I thought since it was on 3 days ago it was ok to say. I didn't realize it hadn't aired everywhere yet. I was waiting to read this until I watched the finale because I figured it had been posted. I really apologize. I've had every episode of Celebrity Apprentice spoiled so far and I know how it sucks.

edit: I totally missed your post that I just saw right now that says it's on there on Sunday. I feel really bad.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    It's ok atomicbettie. We in Canada are always behind you guys. No sweat. Even though I know who wins, I'm still gonna watch. Don't apologize That's what happens on the board. I don't care really, it's still fun to watch

**hugs**

beatlebaby4 Guest
    hugs and smooches back at ya hon

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Camaroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

discod Guest
    was gutted Bebe won she had a scarey glare and Nina was so more beautiful and original,did we really need another black mac diva?? felt bad for rebecca during the reunion and i hate hate hate shannel she has to a higher opinion of herself and is ugly inside and out,she needs to take her lame arse back to vegas and walk the streets

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by discod View Post
    was gutted Bebe won she had a scarey glare and Nina was so more beautiful and original,did we really need another black mac diva?? felt bad for rebecca during the reunion and i hate hate hate shannel she has to a higher opinion of herself and is ugly inside and out,she needs to take her lame arse back to vegas and walk the streets
    hehehe. I can't stand Shannel either. She thinks she shits gold bricks

NewYorkDoll Guest

beatlebaby4 Guest
    hahahaha

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    I agree Ratgrrl. I don't like BeBe. She looks like a man in drag. Nina looked like a woman and was more talented. Thanks for the sentiment on going to wait to reveal the winner. It was a nice idea
    Yeah, I learned not to check the ROL thread until I had seen the current episode... I made the mistake of watching the second season on Video on Demand and they were sooo behind on episodes.

lane4 Guest
    I just watched some of the Drag Race show last night on VH1. It was good and I wished I would of caught this show from the beginning. I did read it got picked up for season 2 but won't be on 'til next year.

Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    RuPaul is one of the pretty men I've ever seen
    I would KILL for a body like that, minus the boy parts, of course!

I loved the show and I can't wait until next season. I just watched the reunion show last night and it was hysterical. I love it when they've got really deep voices. LOL Its just so unexpected to hear that coming out of a female!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I can't wait. It's on tonight for us. I know what I'm doing later

beatlebaby4 Guest
    aghhhh, tonights episode for us was the recap show
    I have to wait until next week to see the finale....pooh!!!!

RuPaul alert - Woop! Woop!

I Tivo'd last night's episode of Watch What Happens Live and there he was in all his fabulousity with Andy Cohen and Ricki Lake:

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-ha...and-rupaul-pt1

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-ha...and-rupaul-pt2

silverwaif77 Guest
    I am soooo GLAD RuPaul's dragrace is back on the air! Those queens are helping this faghag apply makeup better, and teachin me how to be fierce!

sheri Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    You will love this!!!!

http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/...tml?pollstat=r

and, I think LOGO is only on Dish services, or satelite services...
    Nope, I have a friend who has TimeWarner and she gets the LOGO channel, and I have DirecTV and I have LOGO as well.

I love RuPaul's laugh. It's wicked cool. Now lipsynch for your lives and don't f*** it up!!!!

NewYorkDoll Guest

she by sheree?

No, but pretty damned close, huh?

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by silverwaif77 View Post
    I am soooo GLAD RuPaul's dragrace is back on the air! Those queens are helping this faghag apply makeup better, and teachin me how to be fierce!
    Woo Hoo! Our DVR is humming!!!

silverwaif77 Guest
    Remember girls.. Charisma Uniqueness Nerve Talent.
    How are you gonna love somebody if you don't love yourself?
    Now you must Lipsync for Your life!
    And dont fuck it up.
    I LOVE this show!!!
    RuPaul's dragrace is also being shown on VH1. Tune in girls!

discod Guest
    Loving the new season but why do we have an Ongina,Nina Flowers and Rebecca look a likes or is it just me?? and of course we have the token Pork Pie plus size gal thrown in also
    Im loving Jessica,Pandora and Raven are my favs

silverwaif77 Guest
    I love the token Pork Pie Queens, kind of a throwback to Divine. I just hope they keep her around for more than two episodes. How amazing was that lipsync for your life that turned into an incredible dance-off? Miss Kathy Griffith as a judge on the first episode!!! Whooooohoo this season is going to be off the chain!!!!

discod Guest
    OO dont get me wrong I also love the plus size gals but dont see her lasting,its like they have to have one first episode incase they are being seen as anti plus.I love her attitude and gal can she split ouch!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Mystique's stripper pole routine---girlfriend did a flying leap into the splits. That HAD to hurt !!!!!!! Loved Ru's expression...

sheri Guest
    Eh, I think Mystique should have been eliminated on the first episode. She's got a mouth on her that will get her into trouble every damn time. She gives drag queens a bad name. IMO.

I had a neighbor years ago that was a drag queen. I don't know if she's still around or not, or if she's still doing drag. She did move to Las Vegas just to be able to make a living a bit easier. I absolutely loved her, and miss her daily.

You go, Ru!

I love the Untucked behind-the-scenes episodes they have after every show.

Eh, I think Mystique should have been eliminated on the first episode. She's got a mouth on her that will get her into trouble every damn time. She gives drag queens a bad name. IMO.
    She's got attitude, no question. I think that although Mystique will seriously work it when she's on the line, I don't see her winning or even being in the top three. Reason being, she's just not polished or professional enough like many of the others are (personalities aside). I'm thinking the winner should definitely have those two attributes.

silverwaif77 Guest
    Who are you hags rooting for to win this season of RuPaul's Dragrace?
    I'm hoping for Raven or JuJubee.
    I HATE Tyra Sanchez! That bitch needs to be taken down a peg or two.
    I was sad to see Pandora Boxx go, she was so funny & campy!

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    I liked Pandora Boxx for the win too...especially after she transformed her drag mother into 'Litter Boxx.' The whole drag mother segment was awesome, and loved Debbie Reynolds and Cloris Leachman being there too!
    I'm going for JuJuBee, she was my 2nd-favorite. Although her lip-synching was a bit much last night...it's a tight race this year!

silverwaif77 Guest
    Alot of Drag Queens go over the top with the lip synching, I always thought it was part of the over the topness of drag. I LOVED Debbie Reynolds and Cloris Leachman being guest judges, they have had some fantastic judges this season. I liked seeing the girls bond with their Drag Mothers, I think it boosted the Drag Mother's confidence in themselves and it helped the girls appreciate what the older generation of gay men went through.

Tatianna and her tube dresses over Pandora and Litter Boxx? And Pandora gets no credit for creating a drag mom who shined? I really wanted her to win that one.

I think Tatianna's also just so one-dimensional, even if she is oh-so-pretty. Others have been cut for the same reason yet she remains.

Tyra's another one who's oh-so-pretty but her attitude sure isn't. Temperamental and self-centered. I think that's going to be a consideration because the winner is going to represent sponsor's products and RuPaul. She seems to be the most difficult when the attention doesn't center on her. I don't think people are going to want to deal with that in the long run.

With Pandora gone, that leaves Raven and Jujubee. I haven't decided who to root for yet. Both have their strong and weak points. Raven's fabulous but she often comes off as too serious. That might not be such a plus for her. Jujubee is also fabulous. But she's not nearly as polished as Raven, in many respects. Maybe the next episode will give me a better idea.

Nelliebean Guest
    I saw this show for the first time today and I love it!

Those wigs kill me.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    I'm gravely upset that Jujubee didn't win.

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I'm gravely upset that Jujubee didn't win.

I thought it was really between Tyra and Jujubee.

You haven't seen the last of her.